Read this story before you read the sequel.Kennedi had no parents and so Elias raised her. But be careful that you don't drown regardless. His breath brushed against the skin of my neck, sending pleasurable tingles in between my thighs as he pressed his bulging front onto mine. It was supposed to be a routine test tube baby situation, but suddenly everything went wrong. He sees nothing of sentimental value because in this world, he does not have any. She'll always want more.). Might be able to be read as a standalone, but could be slightly confusing - I think you should be right however. And tonight is the night of a full moon Read, review, and enjoy! Soon the world shall know the weight of that loss. ---CURRENTLY EDITING, SORRY FOR THE ABSENCE, First chapter is the summary and full tags that will be periodically updated, with major ones being added to the official tags. Theyd been at war against a chakra goddess for well over a decade. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} One morning a girl wakes up as Uzumaki Kikuko, twin sister of Naruto. The gods they worshipped, and the songs they sing on their boats. The Uzumaki Clan (, Uzumaki Ichizoku) was formerly a prominent clan in Uzushiogakure. The Fall Of Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Dai-nana-han | Team 7 are Trolls (Naruto), And somehow Ino became Sasuke's sassy BFF, idek anymore this thing has a life of its own, Haruno Sakura/Uchiha Sasuke/Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura & Sai & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, The Rise of Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Haruno Sakura & Hatake Kakashi & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village Never Fell, Home Is Where the Heart Is || Naruto Fanfic, The Sea Never Looked Back | La Mer na Jamais Regard en Arrire, Uzumaki Naruto & Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Going back to the roots of this series in these tags huh, thank you that is exactly what I was after, It's originally dye but then it's also not, pretty much everyone at some point or another. Struggling to grasp onto the threads of my unravelling life, I found comfort in the arms of someone I didnt truly know. On her seventeenth birthday, her wolf wakes up and insists the Moon Goddess is her mother. This is a Prompt Fiction! Sasuke is tossed back into the past to stop the end of the world, but maybe the universe had wanted Naruto instead. Now both will have to contend with guilt, feelings of inferiority, and grief as they navigate the violent, political mess that engulfs the Elemental Nations. Uzushiogakure's Return. Naruto can't tell if he's going insane or if these dreams are more than just dreams. The Kage and his closest, with a gift strong enough to keep Gods at bay. A small twist of fate made him aware of his heritage, unsealing the legacies his parents left behind. Please consider turning it on! She desperately hid from him, avoided him and stayed far away from him!Who would have known that he would bring the baby to her doorstep? Message me with any concerns. ******Valentine, was adopted by doctor Jason Pereira, of Dark Shine pack, an elder doctor who looked after the warriors and soldiers of the pack Alpha Hercules best buddy. It's up to Naruto and Gaara to gather all those who share the same pain they do, and potentially put an end to the age of the village system as we know it. Shikamaru is laying in a field watching the clouds when the Uzukage approaches him feeling troubled. Good thing the choice was made for him. He'd been an Uzukage and an ANBU Commander and he'd been Uzushio's--not Konoha's. Uzushiogakure (, Uzushiogakure no Sato, English TV: Hidden Eddy Village, literally meaning: Village Hidden by Whirling Tides) was the shinobi village of the Land of Whirlpools. Kosuke knows, in the depths of who he is, that he has to give into it. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} is it really found family if you're technically related? She will be dangerous, whisper the waves and they smile, she will leave her mark. linkffn(anachronism by strangegoingson) - Naruto prevents the elimination of Uzushio. Team 7 decide they wont be loyal to a village that isnt home. linkffn (Legacy of Uzushiogakure by Marquis Black) - Lots of Uzumaki survived, but they split into factions and are in hiding. However, what if the members of the famed Uzumaki weren't as scattered as people were led to believe? She is banished because she hurt the "Last Uchiha". When does something so pure become something so toxic that even you yourself cannot fathom when things changed? Would he let her go this time? The after affects of Madaras and Zestu's fight for supremacy, and their resulting way with the elemental nation left a nation torn apart in too many ways to count. A lot of orphans. The surrounding countryside was dominated by steep hills. Naruto always dream about the same place, home, the golden city in the middle of the ocean. This is what happens because of that decision. In that world, everything goes wrong.In that world, a kid with silver hair abandoned the wolf-binding, locked his emotions away and tried to become a tool.He lost everything on the way. Each night he wonders if he can stay in them, even if only for a little while longer. Sort By. Except after the sealing and his 'death' Minato awakens to find himself decades in the past, with no allies and more questions than answers. In the midst of this complicated situation Minato finds himself becoming a bridge over the troubled water of the long standing feud between these two clans. Nagato is born in the middle of war. 16 16. Betrayed by the very people Shisui once called comrades, the clock is ticking to save his family. Five years later, Uchiha Obito releases the Kyuubi and abducts the Uzumaki siblings. He was of course eventually saved, when the Hokage herself had realized no one had brought Naruto in. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} What if Jiraiya acted as Naruto's god father at a young age? Will he be able to snatch them out of the jaws of the gluttonous village that thirsts for their blood? A city where he is treated with exasperated fondness instead of hatred and cruelty for something he has no control over. Its inhabitants were left slaughtered or scattered. Tell me, Naruto-kun. They had been trapped in the ruins of Uzushio, behind a hastily erected and failing barrier for who knows how many years at this point. Tsunade thinks about the stories of Uzushio. If something significant happens in a chapter, a warning will be put at the top of the page (such as, for an example, character death). That road leads him to home.". (Uzumaki Shiori is born dead.Her mother starts sobbing.Her father forces her heart to beat.She wakes up with another womans memories locked away in her fragile brain, and years down the line, when she remembers this night, shell try her best not to resent him for it.). "I want you, Caspian"*****In a world where Alpha Females are pawned for the Claiming, being an Omega Female is considered to be a blessing. Something about Naruto being Kushina's son means that he's the only Uzumaki alive with a lineage that all factions could accept as clan head. That was all that mattered.A seductive smile curved on my lips, hiding the nervousness I felt. Minato and Kushinas first born came on the stormiest night in recorded history, five years before her brother, mind rife with knowledge of the future and a world not her own. also I use color filters on all my devices so I have no fucking clue how the images look. Also, there's, like, a war or something. In this Naruto AU, the Fourth Great Ninja War went differently, as in horribly and dreadfully wrong. . You aren't working hard enough. Which is why Naruto learns to play the political field on daimyo level at 10. Naruto: Rise of Uzushiogakure (OLD VERSION) by Black' Victor Cachat reviews Before dying, the Minato and Kushina hid a scroll for Naruto with all their secrets. This is what happens because of that decision. In the meantime: linkao3(Unsealing Legacy by Forlorn_Storyteller). hahah. Il est temps pour le Dieu de la Tempte d'Uzushio de renatre. A day? Ramens the food of the Kami and old man Teuchi is the best!But ever since hed found out that the Uzumaki clan was from Uzushio, Naruto has been asking his Jiji to go there. Despite the fall of Uzushiogakure and decline of the clan, it never quite went extinct as most of its known members have since resided in Konohagakure the clan . When the truth of my very existence and reality was revealed, he cast me aside and lit my world ablaze, leaving me to burn in the flames of his hatred. After sealing the yin half of the Kybi and himself into the belly of the Shinigami, Minato Namikaze had thought that his life was over. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (17), The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare (1), | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Anime) (1), | Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba (Manga) (1), | YuYu Hakusho: Ghost Files (Anime & Manga) (1), Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto (7), Dai-nana-han | Team 7 & Hatake Kakashi (6), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto (5), Haruno Sakura & Hatake Kakashi & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto (4), Haruno Sakura/Uchiha Sasuke/Uzumaki Naruto (3), Rebuilt Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village (63), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (25), The Fall Of Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village (13), Rebuilt Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, i feel like I tagged half the characters in the show, considering I havent chosen endgame ships yet, thats probably the best tag for the situation, the many names for the storm (brought by the butterfly's wings), Uzumaki Kushina & Original Female Character(s), Hoshigaki Kisame & Original Female Character(s). She had a unique crescent birthmark on her stomach. Naruto's eye twitched as his cheeks flushed pink, "Where the fuck is Sasuke?" he asked through grit teeth, he found Anko's teasing embarrassing enough in private. He wanted me. Where screams of pain still echoed. Prepare to not be overly happy with things, as this is mostly me writing things how I wanted them to go in my tiny little heart. Naruto loves Konoha.He loves the people there. I'd love to see a Uzu never fell fic. Uzushio est toujours consciente et toujours en attente. None of them were, really, but they were efficient and useful when they started. Hyuuga Hinata just never imagined that it would be her and Shikamaru sent back. Join Kiku on her journey through the shinobi world, from attending the academy to her first c-rank mission gone wrong. They tell him of the sun painting the sea red, the Noh plays they put on of the yokai who roamed the seas and ghosts who flew through the skies. shouting loudly, she would point at the round big corner table in the school canteen where he would sit with his bully gang. What would it mean for one Uzumaki Naruto? But that was the problem.Only fools got a chance to outlive their usefulness. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She did not want to become the person that he doted on the most. But even then, the mighty Uzumaki Clan could not win against the enemy's overwhelming numbers. Sometime. Work Search: A chance to change it all. The tags are for the rest of the series as well as this one. Featuring a more involved Kakashi, a rather rational Sasuke, and a lot of trouble that Konohagakure wasn't quite prepared to deal with. Charlie Wade was the live-in son-in-law that everyone despised, but his real identity as the heir of a prominent family remained a secret. Reminding Her culprits, that they'd pay for what they did to her children. So, he packs up and runs before the world can break it. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Or was she worth fighting for? Even when she was just a pup. Il tait Uzukage et un Commandant ANBU et il appartenait Uzushio pas Konoha.Dans lequel Toru nest pas n un Uchiha et Naruto part de Konoha avant quil fasse des amis. There's a new one I found a few weeks ago, where Konoha is surprise-attacked and falls instead of Uzushio. He swore that one day, those who shunned him would kneel before him and beg for mercy, eventually! is it really found family if you're technically related? | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Her birthing village was never home. Burton, please think about your second pregnancy., New book: Alpha's moonborn mate is OUT now. Alpha Caspian knew from the very beginning that he wanted Andrea, whether they were fated mates or not. Read it today:) _____(Book #2. He dreams of proudly wearing a hitai-ate with a spiral engraved in the metal. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} The politics, the brutality, the ambiguity, and the subtexts of it all. Wow, when I clicked on the link, I definitely was not expecting to see basically 1mill words. The problem was Master Luke Crawford, the heir to the Crawford empire, mature and composed, cold and domineering. Five years later, however, the man dragged two adorable babies along and waited for her in front of her dorms, despite everyone watching!Mr. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/ Characters: Naruto U. His breathing hitched as his gaze swept all over my naked form.I walked towards him, biting my lower lip as I unbuttoned his shirt, ignoring his anger. The captain of team Horn was no fool. A wide river seemingly ran through the village and was gapped by large bridges. I'll change this to another joke when I feel less super shitty. No pairings for now, eventual Team 7, as it's my weak spot for the fandom. Work Search: Reminding Her culprits, that they'd pay for what they did to her children. 8 parts. And stayed just destroyed rubles for so long before someone came to build it again. What if the Uchiha were framed by Danzo? ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{margin-top:12px}._136QdRzXkGKNtSQ-h1fUru{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:8px 0;width:100%}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_,._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs._2nxyf8XcTi2UZsUInEAcPs{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor)} Konoha is rotting from the inside out. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. While it will require the ultimate sacrifice, and not even save this world, itll still give them all a fighting chance. (Then: more, more, more. AU, pre-timeskip, no bijuu, no massacre, one-shot. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} [2] In the manga, Otogakure's official attire also includes a symbol of Uzushiogakure.[4]. There's a wild Kurama running loose, rebuilding something that was lost long ago, and maybe thats a problem. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Thanks for the rec! [2] In terms of appearance, the village seemed to have been composed of several high-rise buildings. Senju Tsunade is born without rituals, she is born without history singing in her veins nor water rumbling with her wails. Please consider turning it on! In a timeline where the Akatsuki annihilated nearly the entirety of the Elemental Nations, Narumi, the only survivor, scrapes together what little hope she has left and leaves. The rest of the village hates him. Naruto is a ninja with secrets. Team 7 decide they wont be loyal to a village that isnt home. In an effort to restore some semblance of balance to the world, it is decided that two survivors would be sent back in time to stop Kaguya's rise before it destroys the world. Some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice. How were they supposed to know about the way the world worked? It's a fuuinjutsu!master!Naruto fic, and also a lot political. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage ffnbot!ignore, Thanks for the recs, I started anachronism, I'm liking it. While it will require the ultimate sacrifice, and not even save this world, itll still give them all a fighting chance. Of course, Naruto had been left behind as everyone rushed to save the poor beaten and battered Uchiha. However, due to an incident, he got into a contract and loveless marriage with the granddaughter of a larger and wealthy family, who has not the tiniest bit of respect for him. At one point you start believing their words, there must be something wrong with you. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Work Search: Konoha is a village of ninjas who hunt demons. When Tsunade left Leaf she stole someone on the way out-a child she couldnt leave for Danzo to find first. Naruto dreams, dreams of growing up in a city by the sea, running through back alleys and streets with salt filling his lungs with each breath. Updating status. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (7), Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto (5), Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto (4), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (10), Rebuilt Uzushiogakure | Hidden Eddy Village, Nara Shikamaru & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, Kyuubi | Nine-tails | Kurama & Uzumaki Naruto, sakuras an ass in the beginning but she gets better i swear, minato is furious with konoha even in the afterlife, gaara cant tell between romantic and platonic feelings, kakashi will have a bigger role later on i promise, Haruno Sakura & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura & Hatake Kakashi & Uchiha Obito & Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto, Bijuu | Tailed Beasts & Jinchuuriki (Naruto), Dai-nana-han | Team 7 Have Issues (Naruto), Uchiha Itachi/Original Female Character(s), It's all going to work out with the power of friendship, Uzumaki Naruto & Original Uzumaki Character(s), Uchiha Sasuke & Uzumaki Naruto Friendship, Pasts and futures - Universe (English version), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Sakura and Ino want to hit Naruto's booty.