The reviewer is given 15 days to submit their review. now its showing pending editor decision, which much time it will take to give decision? So, Ive read that it cannot be resubmitted, without an invitation which was not forthcoming. In addition, you can email the Editorial Office if you havent received feedback from the Assistant Editor in the expected time frame. I want to know if this decision was made by the SI GE or others. It is a comprehensive, web-based software that allows editors to handle all aspects of publication, from initial This is my first publishing experience and the third submission (MDPI) for my article. now they asked me for another revision. These things happen. Thanks. Another reason for addition was that, my supervisor don`t like rejection. Thank you for your comment. While submitting the paper, I pasted an abstract directly from my latex editor that contains dollar signs $ before a number. I paid the APC. No, you will not pay if your manuscript is rejected. How long is the waiting period for editor decision? We submitted the minor revision (second round) on 13th January 2023 but still it is showing Pending editor decision. Please accept the editors changes before updating the manuscript. Thank you for submitting your proofread manuscript. Anyways, I thought that the assigned assistant editor or editorial office should have replied my e-mail when I was inquiring about the progress of my manuscript. Hi, It may be slightly higher if the Academic Editor has a high workload. To find their details, please go to the journal webpage, and click Editorial Office in the left-hand navigation menu. To find out more about specific papers, you can access the feedback on SuSy, and follow up with the journals Editorial Office if you require further details. Today I checked as its changed to Pending decision and I see peer reviewers comments. If you have made a mistake in your paper, please contact the Editorial Office. Sorry that this is taking a bit longer than expected. I am afraid we spent a lot of time on review. Not necessarily. Can we publish an erratum correcting it? Hi, good morning! The manuscript was submitted on January 17, 2023. How can i do that, madam/sir. If they were planning to not accept my changes. For questions about individual submissions, we recommend contacting the Editorial Office of the journal. They usually have a busy schedule. We find the automatic answer given to authors after rejected by editor considerably vague and in contradiction with the San Francisco Declaration, which MDPI signed on 2012 with this motto: We aim to publish all manuscripts that are scientifically correct, and do not artificially increase journal rejection rates, allowing the reader community at large to define impact. If this is correct, then what is rejection based on novelty and general significance after rejection by the editor? We submitted the manuscript entitled, A Study of Chinese Cemeteries in Singapore Case Studies of the Creation and Development of Communal Cemeteries of Furthermore, it is possible to update this down the line, so dont worry. However, if your paper has already been published, it will have to remain in open review. Moreover, We have asked such issues to Assistant Editor and IJERPH Editorial Office multiple times via email. If artice is accepted for the publlication the total Artice Publishing charges will be imposed to my co-author or it will be partially imposed to him/her? I try to inquire assistant editor and editorial office by e-mail, but still no feedback from them. Please get in touch with the Sustainability Editorial Office. This is highly dependent on the manuscript. decision pending after with editor. The status is under review. Occasionally, they may need more time. I actually think this is unnecessary but the managing section editor request an update of the published paper on the basis of my mail. Three reviewers review my manuscript. Hello Sopheap, thank you for the comment. Can I refund my money that I paid for APC? MDPI has one of the most straightforward and efficient publication processes in the whole publishing landscape. Dear Shams, thank you for your comment. My article is published in economies. Take a look at our How to navigate SuSy video for guidance. Hi Please reach out to the Editorial Office for more details. I can see the reviewer report is not very encouraging. We tried to enquire the same from assistant editor, section managing editor and Cells editorial office but did not get any response. Even the editorial boards has right to accept any changes or reject but at must be logical. 10 Editor Decision 11 Production Services: From Acceptance to Publication 12 Production Steps 14 Scilit: A Powerful Database 16 Contact mdpi.com. You can find their details by clicking Editorial Office on the left-hand column of the journal webpage. Apologies that you have been waiting longer than expected. Hopefully, you will get a decision very soon. is pending. Im from Palestine (where the world considers it as a low-bank country) and Im a PhD student. Shouldnt the editor have allowed for pending minor or major revisions? Please could you reach out to the journals Editorial Office? Unfortunately, I found one correction didnt match which i told like just adding three words in literature section. How much do I need to revise it to resubmit it to the SI? For further information, I refer you to the website https://www.mdpi.com/apc which has all the relevant information about APCs. In many MDPI journals, Academic Editors who have made the acceptance decision for a manuscript, after full peer-review, have the option to include their name and role as the Academic Editor on the published manuscript. If you are still unsure, you can use our new Journal Selector tool or contact the journals Editorial Office. Hi, Why check for update logo is not appeared in some paper? Here is a short video on manuscript status in Editorial Manager, and some additional articles on the manuscript submission process. Is this how MDPI Journals works? It will either be peer-reviewed again or sent to the editor for a final decision. Youre right, our estimate for this stage is 1-2 working days. However, please note that this is dependent on the Academic Editors workload. Bank fees will be deducted from the refund. Hi Prof. Mallikarjuna, thank you for the comment. Various Dialect Groups on 2022-04-27, with manuscript ID: histories-1697518. Id recommend waiting until Tuesday next week. But, i have some issues which are corrected by the production team after publication before releasing issue. thanks. Kindly shed some light. Please could you reach out to the journals Editorial Office? Hi Katherine [1] 21 . I recommend contacting the Assistant Editor about this issue. We submitted 2nd revised manuscript and status directly changed to Pending editor decision. Because today is the 44th day after my first submission date and the status of my article is still unchanged. No need to worry. Please check your junk and spam folders. Your paper is being converted to HTML and PDF. However, MDPI carries out most of the publishing steps, from submission to online publication. This will reduce any potential delays. what is the chance for publication ? Your manuscript has now been published online in PDF format. As for the Arxiv submission process, you can refer to their advice on this matter. However, the editors decision was reject and decline submission. Your work will be read and rated by a few academics from your field. Hello Katherine, Hi Ivana. You can find these templates in the Instructions for Authors section, accessible from the journal menu. What does it mean? Any pending edits or misunderstandings will be addressed via email before the paper is published to avoid post-publication edits. Once again, my submission status was figured as Under Review. The status is still Pending Review. I have contacted with the editorial office but I did not get response. Thanks a lot. Your manuscript is now being made available as a PDF on the MDPI site. They will be able to provide you with further details on the delay and any action that needs to be taken. Hi Katherine You can certainly reach out to the Managing Editor and inform them of this issue. For example, how many hours should I add or subtract from GMT? As part of our service, an in-house Assistant Editor is assigned to each manuscript. You are therefore encouraged to use the journals Microsoft Word template or LaTeX template (including Overleaf) to prepare your manuscript. special issue 12 1 17 -> 2 17 minor revision ( . The Editorial Office will certainly be able to provide further details. Today, manuscript is again pending review. Hi Islam. The status changed from Pending review to Under review on December 15th and the Assistant Editor was also assigned on that day. On February 15th, I requested to change the correspondence email address for my [Administrative Sciences] Manuscript ID: admsci-2182229. The XML and HTML versions of your manuscript are still pending, and will be live in a few days. This should give you all the answers youre looking for and put you at ease if you find yourself worried about your paper. Dear Ms. Bosworth, Can you please specify that on average how long does a Revised version review take for a paper after major revision? You can find their details on the journal webpage, in the left-hand navigation bar. Kindly clarify what does this indicate? Thanks for reaching out. on 30.12.22 my manuscript status was accepted , then it changed to pending english. Hi Ham, you could start by selecting the most appropriate journal from the list at https://www.mdpi.com/ and submitting your academic paper to your chosen journal. Please get in touch with the journals Editorial Office. can you please tell me the reason why it has been rejected, so that i can correct it and resubmit it. The duration of this status depends on the Academic Editors workload and availability. MDPI provides waivers and discounts to scholars around the world. However, if this is related to an error in your formula, then take a look at this detailed policy regarding corrections and retractions. This status means that the Academic Editor is making a final decision about your manuscript. I submitted the manuscript 5 days ago but still, but it is showing Pending Review Ive read that pending review takes around a few days and I should contact you if it takes more than 5 days. MDPI joined CRediT (Contributor Roles Taxonomy) early on in the initiatives launch. If youre having trouble accessing this, please feel free to contact the journals Editorial Office. Please could you contact the Agriculture Editorial Office? Click on Editorial Office as shown to find their contact details. If it takes any longer than 24 hours, the Assistant Editor will contact you to let you know. Hi, I have a query. In general, if the editor does require more information, they will reach out to you. You can find information about each journals Article Processing Charge (APC) on MDPIs website (https://www.mdpi.com/apc). Hello, You can find their details on the journal webpage. I am following this up for you. May I know why is it so? The submission process starts in the same way for each of MDPIs journals, by clicking on Submit on the journal website. What does it mean? They will advise you of the decision and any action that you need to take. Hi, our article after 3 minor revision shows pending editor decision for more than a month now. Hi Please could you reach out to the journals Editorial Office? In 2022, the average Article Processing Charge (APC), based on list price, was approximately CHF 1935. The Academic Editor needs to check a few things before the manuscript moves onto the next stage. I have a quary that during Proofread i have done a mistake can I submit it again.if possible then what should be the process. JAMS is the submission system behind MDPI's journals. Hello Cheng-En. Once you do submit, its likely that youll have questions about when your paper will be published. This manuscript status usually lasts around 12 business days. Could you like to help me to solve this problem? Do I have to write the names of all authors, author affiliations, and funders in my manuscript? Respeceted Sir, So here is our situation. pending editor decisionpending611 ~ TA 1 2021-02-21 10:52 - 6 Android 2 2021-02-21 16:50 1 ~ 20 3 2021-04-21 18:52 1 4 2021-04-28 15:27 You can keep up with updates to your manuscript by logging onto MDPIs SuSy. Take a look at our article on MDPI manuscript statuses for more info. Thanks for the comment. As you know we cannot add/remove any author directly, so I have submit the authorship change form. This manuscript status means that the Academic Editor is assessing the peer review process. If the status says xml2pdf done after that how much time it takes for online publication of article ?? Thank you for getting in touch. Another query is sticking in researcher mind whether voucher based payments increase paper rejection or slows down editorial processing. I submitted my manuscript to the Economies on December 30th 20222. Its also important to remember that authors who have their manuscript rejected are refunded the APC. Unfortunately, they both have not yet answered. However, the status of my submitted article is in the pending decision. Therefore, you can submit your paper. Thanks a lot for your time! I am going to submit my academic paper for my PhD degree. Reviewers then have up to two weeks to return their comments, but reviewers may request more time. That is, unless you have a strong reason why it should not be published, including evidence. Authors retain the rights to their published content. Please help me out of this situation. Yes, you can use all of your vouchers together, and publish for free! As an academic publisher, we rely on members of the research community to make important decisions about author submissions. Nonetheless, no responses have been obtained from the journal, leaving us in a frustration. However, authors should consider in advance whether they have sufficient funds to cover the APC. Assistant Editors also communicate with reviewers and Academic Editors to see if they can recommend a colleague who would make a good reviewer. It is a perfect fit with an open SI. In this case, you can add the full name in brackets after the initials. Detailed information is provided in the Instructions for Authors section via the journal menu. Its usually only a paragraph or two. With this in mind, I have reached out to Metals on your behalf and I am following your case very closely. There is no limit to the length of papers! Please could you take a look at the Under review section of this article? This depends on the nature of the update. Submissions to Special Issues undergo the same rigorous peer review process as regular submissions to the journal. I hope we can receive a detailed peer review report. They will be able to help and advise you. Now I want to change the submission issue in the same journal, Is this possible to change our submission issue during under review in the same journal? The Academic Editor is making a final decision about your paper. This stage usually takes 1-2 days, but this can be longer if the Academic Editor has a particularly high workload. You can find the details here: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/agronomy/editorial_office. So, is there any way to correct this after releasing the issue? You can upload your revised manuscript by logging in to SuSy, MDPIs manuscript submission system. Thanks and regards. The paper has been edited by a native English Editor. Please get in touch with the journals Editorial Office. Your last chance to make any edits to the paper is the author proofreading stage. You can get in touch with the editor assigned to your manuscript for specific details. I even send an email to the new journal editor to ask but not responding. I went through the portal today and saw that the editors decision is to ask for additional review I am confused what does it mean. This status also applies to second review rounds (revised version reviews). MDPI has an expert team of editors who detect English errors and house style issues in the proof-reading stage. I am planning to submit my article to the special issue of Vaccines. is possible to change the submission from mdpi computers to mdpi applied sciences. If you find yourself waiting for more than a week, it's best to contact the Assistant Editor for an update. We encourage authors to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. This is usually completed in around three working days, but could take longer depending on the reviewers schedules. Id encourage you to get in touch with the Editorial Office soon to make this happen. its a original research about sealers used in endodontics, but i dont know why its rejected. If the paper was rejected because it did not fall within the scope of the Special Issue, then you can resubmit to a Special Issue that is more fitting. Thank you very much! Yes, you can change to a different Special Issue, even while your paper is still being processed. This is your very last chance to edit the paper. I want to submit the manuscript to Social Science. Any delays from us are extremely short, allowing MDPI to maintain high publishing speeds. Could you please advise me how to deal with this situation? The status is now Pending Review. Therefore, kindly check and take the steps. If the paper is rejected by an editor in one SI, can we submit the paper to another SI in the same journal? I want to ask what does it mean editor comment lauout with pending editor descion from last ten days. The editor really supports our effort as authors. They will be able to give you an update. This usually takes 2-3 weeks in total. You can get in touch with the journals Editorial Office about this request. If possible, could you help to reach editorial office on my behalf. This manuscript status means that your manuscript has officially been accepted for publication. APCs need to be paid if a paper has been accepted. i submitted my paper in processes and they assigned me 2 reviwers .