In Pete the Cat: Snow Daze, school is canceled, and Pete cannot wait to play in the snow with all his friends. This product will give your students opportunities to listen to books during reading stations.I hope you enjoy this product! Browse pete teh cat snow daze resources on Teachers Pay Teachers, a marketplace trusted by millions of teachers for original educational resources. Here are freePete the Cat activities, freebies and books listed all in one place so you won't have to go digging to look for them. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2022. Have fun designing some shoes of your own! )Whichever platform you choose, students can click the book covers and enjoy listening to 50 different stories! Pete the Cat: Snow Daze: A Winter and Holiday Book for Kids (My First I Can Read). Imagine a day filled with snowball fights, hot chocolate, snowcats, and more. Pete the Cat Saves Christmas Craft Template - A Pete the Cat cut out template to show off Pete in a Santa costume. Imagine a day filled with snowball fights, hot chocolate, snowcats, and more. Adapted book used to help students begin to read in my special needs preschool classroom. Grab some construction paper and model how to make a Pete the Cat with shapes. Also included are reading response sheets made specifically for each story with the common core standard included at the top of the page. PLUS, it is all editable, so you can change the wording and pictures to fit your classroom needs.This a growing bundle! This pack is included in our year long listening center bundle. Pete Saves Christmas Emergent Reader - Retell the story with an easy reader version of Pete the Cat Saves Christmas. I see {color}! ESL Printables, : (There are some BONUS videos and songs if you click the penguins, snowman, window, and the kiddos! Level: elementary Age: 10-11 Downloads: 587 Wheres the cat? Wow, Leslie, your timing is GREAT. Following Directions Activities with Pete the Cat. This set could be used for above level students in kdg. Pinthe Shoe- Need a quick activity or something fun to round out the day? A Place to Belong Recommended Resource. Here are the themed resources, printables and lesson plans to teach reading and language arts skills. If Add highlights, virtual manipulatives, and more. Something went wrong. Students love listening to books read aloud to them! What are the best Pete books for the classroom? New York Times bestselling author and artist James Dean brings readers along for a fun, surprising, snowy adventure with Pete the Cat! The QR code is conveniently located on each page so students are able to quickly scan, listen, and respond! This can also become your go-to reference of pointing those who need help or practice in the right direction so you can keep on teaching instead of spending your day tying. Kimberly Dean is a childrens author, artist, and yoga enthusiast best known as a NYT bestselling author and co-parent of childrens book character Pete the Cat. Bedtime Blues Stickers -Call it a pajama day and read a full day of Pete the Cat books complete with comfy slippers and a reading of Pete the Cat and Bedtime Blues. italics. - Leslie, Thank you!!! Playdough Sight Word Mats - Use playdough snakes rolled out to form sight words. As we read the Pete the Cat books we place something from the book in his bent arm for him to hold. TPT empowers educators to teach at their best. These resources were all free at the time that I found them. He says positively affecting childrens lives is his number one priority, and he is grateful to have such an amazing audience to work for. Here are classroom printables to post in the classroom or round out your teacher stash of all-things-Pete. She says of her job, I love what I do! Counting Cookies with Santa Pete Mini Book- Fill in this mini printable book and count Christmas items in ten frame configurations. I will continue to upload book units until data runs out. You'll find a link there to download it for free! Tracks in the Snow Bear Snores On Pete's Shoes: Easy Reader Freebie - Kindergarten students will feel empowered reading this patterned book using the phrase, "Oh no! Pete the Cat Counting by Fives A simple worksheet that can be turned into "dots" of fun if you using bingo daubers to have students practice counting by fives. Greater Than Less Than Math Center - Students can compare numbers 1-100 with these cards and equality signs with a little Pete flavoring. This pete the cat book I think is really nice. ALL are ad-free via YouTube. click for all my LINKS, book can be used in speech therapy to address, ! Here are free Pete the Cat activities, freebies and books listed all in one place so you won't have to go digging to look for them. They work in side-by-side studios in Savannah, sharing their home with five cats and Emma the pug. My main complain is in the shipping of this item. http://goo.gl/TzrtM3. 633 ratings61 reviews. Retell using an activity that creates a craftivity of the book characters. Pete the Cat Snow Daze Craft Activity by Donna Austin-Ahner $2.50 PDF This product enhances the picture book, Pete the Cat Snow Daze by James Dean. Imagine a day filled with snowball fights, hot chocolate, snowcats, and more. First, Next, Then Sequencing - If you like to do a sequencing activity and want a follow-up sheet, or a sheet that students can use to follow along then this first, next, last worksheet may just be the ticket! Making Mental Images - Here's a quick lesson you can do before reading any book! Make sure that you access my additio, As part of the Crown Book Club Membership, you get any kindergarten book club (small group) lesson plans that are completely editable and doable! , You're welcome, welcome, welcome Lorena! Read the book to the class then have them complete the accompanying activity on the inside cover either in groups or independently. Pete the Cat Snow Daze Privacy Policy Refunds Terms of Use Disclosure Sitemap. Audio Excerpt. Perfect for first grade! (Inspired by original from madefor1stgrade). How does he feel each day he realizes its a snow day? Worksheets that save paper, ink and time. Blogger Product Creator Presenter But when the next day and the day after that are all snow days, Pete . Wrap each book up like a gift. Stick Man was written and illustrated by the creators of Room on the Broom--Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. !Books Included are:*Snowflake Bentley*Snowmen At Night*Sneezy The Snowman*Snowmen, This bundle of prompts is geared for early childhood students to encourage them to write and draw in response to some classic picture book favorites.Here is a set of 20 prompts to align with many popular picture books you use each year! In 2004, she began collaborating with fellow artist James Dean to create childrens books about Pete the Cat. Groovy Ten Frame Mat - Get groovy with Pete as you are working with numbers. I hope you gets lots of new traffic! But when the next day and the day after that are all snow days, Pete comes to a sudden realizationit is possible to have too many snow days. Your email address will not be published. They can move up the ladder each time they are correct. Imagine a day filled with snowball fights, hot chocolate, snowcats, and more. ALL are ad-free via YouTube. I'm glad I caught the link change so people can continue to use it. Pete Saves Christmas Graphic Organizer - Fill in the boxes to break down the characters, setting, problem and solution. Tracks in the Snow Use this activity with . It's also a Music Room with 14 song videos about Snow Fun! A little cutting and gluing can go a long way at the beginning of the school year in kindergarten. Gingerbread Pete Alternate Version - I'm a sucker for different versions of the Gingerbread Man, so this one just made me smile. I like my {color} shoes." Make life easy for yourself. Great for first grade or later on in kindergarten (or with more advanced students). Snowmen at Night Could be a partner activity, a parent-helper activity or even a quick math center. : First Day Certificate, School Tour, Coloring Page, "It's All Good" Posters and Playdough Sight Words, Counting Cookies with Santa Pete Mini Book, Pete the Cat Saves Christmas Craft Template, Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses Retell Activity, Positional Words Activities, Reader and Worksheet, Pete the Cat: Too Cool for School (My First I Can Read), Pete the Cat: Pete's Big Lunch (My First I Can Read), Pete the Cat: A Pet for Pete (My First I Can Read), Pete the Cat: Pete at the Beach (My First I Can Read), Pete the Cat: Play Ball! However, it may be read aloud to students in K-5 with varying exceptionalities such as speech/language disorder, learning disability, intellectual disability, and/or autism. In Pete the Cat: Snow Daze, school is canceled, and Pete cannot wait to play in the snow with all his friends. Beginning readers will shiver with excitement for Pete the Cat in this wintry tale! Four Groovy Buttons Emergent Reader - Fill in the equations to show how Pete's buttons fell off from Pete the Cat's Groovy Buttons in this mini booklet. Imagine a day filled with snowball fights, hot chocolate, snowcats, and more. : Includes 12 Mini-Books Featuring Short and Long Vowel Sounds (My First I Can Read), Pete the Cat's Not So Groovy Day (I Can Read Level 1). I love using ten frames during our calendar time, in math zones and making my own! Imagine a day filled with snowball fights, hot chocolate, snowcats, and. {wink} - Leslie, I just pinned a ton of new ideas! The Pet Club doesnt understand that pets come in all shapes and sizes, just like friends. In 2004, she began collaborating with fellow artist James Dean to create childrens books about Pete the Cat. I was looking for exactly this stuff. The Snowy Day Tracks in the Snow worksheets, lesson plans, activities, etc. $3.00. .fl-node-io9p8rcwn2dj > .fl-row-content-wrap {background-color: #d9324a;background-image: url(https://www.pre-kpages.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/dotred.png);background-repeat: repeat;background-position: center center;background-attachment: scroll;background-size: auto;}.fl-node-io9p8rcwn2dj .fl-row-content {max-width: 1280px;} .fl-node-io9p8rcwn2dj > .fl-row-content-wrap {padding-top:15px;padding-right:10px;padding-bottom:0px;padding-left:10px;}.fl-node-7lrx6ftp2mw4 {width: 15%;}.fl-node-gjnahu0tqioe {width: 45%;}@media(max-width: 992px) {.fl-builder-content .fl-node-gjnahu0tqioe {width: 40% !important;max-width: none;-webkit-box-flex: 0 1 auto;-moz-box-flex: 0 1 auto;-webkit-flex: 0 1 auto;-ms-flex: 0 1 auto;flex: 0 1 auto;}}@media(max-width: 768px) {.fl-builder-content .fl-node-gjnahu0tqioe {width: 100% !important;max-width: none;clear: none;float: left;}}.fl-node-fk4shz1ti6lj {width: 40%;}@media(max-width: 992px) {.fl-builder-content .fl-node-fk4shz1ti6lj {width: 60% !important;max-width: none;-webkit-box-flex: 0 1 auto;-moz-box-flex: 0 1 auto;-webkit-flex: 0 1 auto;-ms-flex: 0 1 auto;flex: 0 1 auto;}}@media(max-width: 768px) {.fl-builder-content .fl-node-fk4shz1ti6lj {width: 100% !important;max-width: none;clear: none;float: left;}}.fl-row .fl-col .fl-node-m261yj0bfvws h3.fl-heading a,.fl-row .fl-col .fl-node-m261yj0bfvws h3.fl-heading .fl-heading-text,.fl-row .fl-col .fl-node-m261yj0bfvws h3.fl-heading .fl-heading-text *,.fl-node-m261yj0bfvws h3.fl-heading .fl-heading-text {color: #ffffff;}.fl-node-m261yj0bfvws.fl-module-heading .fl-heading {font-size: 32px;text-align: right;}@media(max-width: 992px) {.fl-node-m261yj0bfvws.fl-module-heading .fl-heading {font-size: 18px;}}@media(max-width: 768px) {.fl-node-m261yj0bfvws.fl-module-heading .fl-heading {font-size: 18px;text-align: center;}} .fl-node-m261yj0bfvws > .fl-module-content {margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-module-content .fl-rich-text,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-module-content .fl-rich-text * {color: #ffffff;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-rich-text, .fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-rich-text *:not(b, strong) {font-size: 14px;line-height: 1.3;letter-spacing: 0px;text-align: right;}@media(max-width: 992px) {.fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-rich-text, .fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-rich-text *:not(b, strong) {font-size: 14px;}}@media(max-width: 768px) {.fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-rich-text, .fl-builder-content .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk .fl-rich-text *:not(b, strong) {font-size: 14px;text-align: center;}} .fl-node-pc09wnyj2tbk > .fl-module-content {margin-top:0px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:0px;}.fl-form-field input,.fl-form-field input[type=text],.fl-form-field input[type=email] {height: auto;width: 100%;font-size: 16px;line-height: 1;padding: 12px 24px;border-radius: 4px;}.fl-form-field .hidden {border: 0;clip: rect(0 0 0 0);height: 1px;margin: -1px;overflow: hidden;padding: 0;position: absolute;width: 1px;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-field {float: left;margin: 0;padding-right: 10px;width: 33.33%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline.fl-subscribe-form-name-hide .fl-form-field {width: 66.66%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-button {float: left;width: 33.33%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-recaptcha {clear: both;float: none;margin: 0;padding-top: 15px;width: auto;}.fl-terms-checkbox-wrap {display: inline-flex;vertical-align: middle;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox input[type="checkbox"] {height: 23px !important;width: 23px;margin: 0px 10px 0 -2px;padding: 0!important;-webkit-box-sizing: border-box;-moz-box-sizing: border-box;box-sizing: border-box;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox {width: 100%;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox label {word-wrap: break-word;}.fl-form-field .fl-terms-checkbox-text {margin: 10px 0;}@media (max-width: 768px) { .fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-field {float: none;margin: 0 0 15px;padding-right: 0;width: 100%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline.fl-subscribe-form-name-hide .fl-form-field {width: 100%;}.fl-subscribe-form-inline .fl-form-button {float: none;width: 100%;}.fl-form-field.fl-terms-checkbox input[type=checkbox] {-webkit-margin-start: 5px;} }.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:visited {background: #00cdcd;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover {background-color: #9b67ce;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:visited,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button *,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:visited * {color: #ffffff;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover span.fl-button-text,.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover * {color: #ffffff;}.fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button, .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:visited, .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button *, .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:visited * {color: #ffffff;}.fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover, .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover * {color: #ffffff;}.fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 .fl-button-wrap {text-align: left;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button, .fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:visited {border: 1px solid #00c1c1;}.fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:hover, .fl-builder-content .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 a.fl-button:focus {border: 1px solid #8f5bc2;}.fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 .fl-form-success-message {display: none;} .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3 > .fl-module-content {margin-top:15px;margin-right:0px;margin-bottom:0px;margin-left:20px;}@media ( max-width: 768px ) { .fl-node-du2a5c0rkfh3.fl-module > .fl-module-content {margin-top:0px;margin-right:10px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:10px;}}, Sign up for our FREE newsletter and receive my ebook 7 Circle Time Mistakes. Also included are reading response sheets made specifically for each story with the common core standard included at the top of the page. This product was created by Robinson Elementarys STLP team (Student Technology Leadership Program). Also, thanks for sharing my folder labels and months/colour cards! There are now almost 100 published Pete the Cat titles with more coming out all the time. But when the next day and the day after that are all snow days, Pete comes to a sudden realizationit is possible to have too many snow days. Cool Cat Name Writing - Recognize letters in student names and practice handwriting names with this editable worksheet. Subtraction Story Illustration - Have your students create a subtraction story with Pete's buttons popping off. James Dean is the original creator and illustrator of Pete the Cat. In Pete the Cat: Snow Daze, school is canceled, and Pete cannot wait to play in the snow with all his friends. To help protect your privacy, you will be automatically logged out in 2 minutes if you remain inactive on the website. Imagine a day filled with snowball fights, hot chocolate, snowcats, and more. But when the next day and the day after that are all snow days, Pete comes to a sudden realizationit is possible to have too many snow days. 216-573-6886 (Press 2) Some filters moved to Formats filters, which is at the top of the page. This is also the same order I'd introduce these books to my kinders - if I wanted to read this many - but I'd probably just pick 4-5 if I'm being honest. Her dreams of becoming a published childrens book author became a reality in 2013 with the release of her first childrens book, Pete the Cat and His Magic Sunglasses. Crafts and Activities To Do Along with Pete the Cat! Your students could also use playdough to make the correct number of buttons! Pete the Cat Goes Camping (I Can Read Level 1), FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, Buy 2, save 50% on 1. Sale Ends Monday!These January QR codes include 40 Winter books read aloud that are perfect for a listening to reading center, morning activity, or early finisher. We had a Pete the cat themed move up day last year and had so much fun with are pete the cat game activities. Kimberly lives in Savannah with her dog, Gypsy, and cat, Phoebe. :)Books included:Pete the Cat: Snow DazePeppa's Snowy Fun!The Cat in the Hat: A Long Winter's NapThere Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed Some SnowSneezy the SnowmanClifford's First Snow DayRadiator the SnowmanM, This packet includes a set of fiction and nonfiction read alouds for students to listen to and enjoy. is a My First I Can Read book, which means its perfect for shared reading with a child. If you like this collection - pin or share it. But when the next day and the day after that are all snow days, Pete comes to a sudden realizationit is possible to have too many snow days. In Pete the Cat: Snow Daze, school is canceled, and Pete cannot wait to play in the snow with all his friends. They miss their teachers and friends and ready to get back to school to tell them about what they did on their snow day. Cant go wrong with Pete the Cat for the littles. It includes patterns for a cut and paste craft and a control chart for an individual work center. What does he think at the end of each snow day? I loved it so much, and you guys are the best to make this book. Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. TX Private Practice SLP Turn this simple "pin the shoe on Peter" activity into a sight word game. Students use a clothespin to identify the number. Decomposing the Number 4 - Students can use buttons to practice making 4 in different ways. Over and Under the Snow She has now written many of the Pete the Cat books, as well as started another series starring her own characters Willow and Oliver. But when the next day . sequencing Letter, Word, Sentence Sort - Give students the chance to show that they understand the difference between a letter, word and sentence with this sort. New York Times bestselling author and artist James Dean brings readers along for a fun, surprising, snowy adventure with Pete the Cat! , Publisher Both of my 3 and 4 year old love Pete the Cat! Teach Alliteration with Pete the Cat and make a Pete the Cat paper bag craft . Practice letter sounds and High Frequency Word fluency all in one! - Leslie, Leslie: You are a very talented person! 2001-2023 TeachingBooks, LLC Last Updated Mar 04, 2023 Made with love in Madison, WI, and Berkeley, CA. Very sweet story and digital version is vibrant and easy to see on kindle. I absolutely love these books. All three packs focuse on a book and popular theme. Thank you!!! Reviewed in the United States on November 20, 2021. In Pete the Cat: Snow Daze, school is canceled, and Pete cannot wait to play in the snow with all his friends. Prompts to align with the following topics:A famished CaterpillarChicka Chickaanimals in pondsPumpkin AwardTall GrassA cat who loves shoesBrown BearWild ThingChristmas TrainWhat snowmen do when others are asleepGetting AngryA mouse who likes to go placesEveryone, Students love to use technology..so why not create a literacy station for them to use it!This product contains QR codes for 32 winter books that are read aloud to them. We love reading a story to our children nightly and this one has the perfect amount of words. - Leslie. [Click here for the direct freebie link as her website is currently down - I pulled this from her article using the wayback machine]. Over and Under the Snow . Pete the Cat: Snow Daze: has been added to your Cart. Quizzes with auto-grading, and real-time student data. James earned his degree in electrical engineering from Auburn University and went on to work for Georgia Power for a number of years. by James Dean Part of the Pete the Cat: I Can Read Series. the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: Also included are reading response sheets made specifically for each story with the common core standard included at the top of the page. Something went wrong. Love My School Shoes Class Book - This class book does my heart good. It was shipped with other larger items and the paperback book was wet from cleaning supplies that were also in the box and the cleaner had leaked over everything in the box. There are now almost 100 published Pete the Cat titles with more coming out all the time. Counting and Matching Sets -Students can match object sets, numerals or number wordswith these button cards. Jump to:Back to school printablesMath resources and freebiesLanguage arts and reading freebiesCraft activitiesTeacher printablesActivities by bookWhat are the best Pete books for the classroom?Free audio downloadsLet's wrap it up. Browse Catalog Grades Pre-K - K 1 - 2 3 - 5 6 - 8 9 - 12 Other Subject Arts & Music English Language Arts World Language Math Science Social Studies - History Specialty Holidays / Seasonal Price Free Send home these fun stickers after a day full of reading! Students can color the real words one color and the nonsense words another making Pete's buttons very colorful. Stories included: (And just a heads up that these are affiliate links). As an add, This product will be a growing bundle (43 crafts & counting!) / Pre-K Pages. His passion for drawing became apparent at a young age, and as a child, you could find James drawing his favorite characters like Snoopy and Yogi Bear. This packet includes a set of fiction and nonfiction read alouds for students to listen to and enjoy. problem solving 57 reviews. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. verbs (present progressive), repetitive text Create crafts and drawing activities to extend your favorite Pete the Cat book. Click hereLabel, Blue Cat Snow Daze Book Companion for Pete, Differentiated Comprehension Questions for the story Pete the Cat Snow Daze, Differentiated Comprehension Questions for Pete the Cat Stories THE BUNDLE. Snow Pete the Cat Activity Packet- Students can write about theirfavorite part of the story, do a word search (first/second grade), and practice using adjectives. Snow Fun-themed storybooks read aloud. I like taking my class on a tour to help keep wiggles under control and practice hallway procedures on the first day of school. Retelling the storyImages from the book are arranged for the kids to retell the story in sequence.4. It is also great forsequencing,inferencing, and targeting the /sn/ sound! Let them create a patterned book or create their own text for more advanced writers and color the shoes to match their sentences. 4.8. Way to work smart! These are later first grade or second grade material - perhaps a great item to leave for a substitute teacher. , ISBN-10 PERFECT for before of after St. Patrick's Day or for a fun green themed Party! Kathleen http://www.kidpeopleclassroom.com, Awesome to hear Kathleen - enjoy! Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Sounds cute Nancy - I bet the kiddos will love watching all year long as things change. Founded in 2001 by early childhood educator Vanessa Levin, Pre-K Pages has been providing science-backed, hands-on, standards-based curriculum and teaching resources for over 20 years. Pete the Cat Snow Daze Check these resources out: Word Wall: OC High-Frequency Words - KindergartenBeginning Sound Match (OC Aligned) *heart themed*CVC Decoders OC Aligned *heart themed*Words included are:a, all, am, and, as, at, be, boy, but, can, AAC picture symbols to accompany Pete the Cat Snow Daze by James DeanFringe vocabulary includes nouns, adjectives, and verbs.Picture-symbol icons available in PDF format and via the Weave Chat AAC app.How to enable fringe vocabulary on the app (free! verbs (actions) Pete Loves Shoes Emergent Reader - This became one of my class' first favorite emergent reader books. Math is fun when you're talking about Pete!Included in Packet:CraftivityDrawingRhyming WordsSyllablesWord UnscrambleWord Search (easy)Data CollectionMaking 10Addition PagesSubtraction Pages To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. He's woven into a nest by a swan, used as an arm for a snowman, played fetch with by a dog, etc! Sharon Fendrick. Series: Pete the Cat. Another option is to make blue thumbprints to make it fast! I bet they loved the karaoke - Leslie. James Deans art has been sold in more than ninety galleries and shops across the United States. This product is a supplement to the book described in the title. First Day of School Glue Practice - Teach students how to keep the glue bottle under control with this gluing practice worksheet. Simply fold to make this one page booklet a hit with your class. Pete the Cat: Pete at the Beach (My First I Can Read), Pete the Cat: Pete's Big Lunch (My First I Can Read), Pete the Cat 12-Book Phonics Fun! Cool Cat Class Book - Oh, how I love making books with my entire class - especially at the beginning of the school year! Mrs. Lirette will have your class tracking down Pete and following clues to visit the library, office, lunchroom, music, art, and gym. Pete the Cat Snow Daze - Just Print & Go! I'm Leslie - welcome! This book companion for Snow Daze is great for early intervention or other young kids working on basic concepts and early language skills. Please try your request again later. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. It's time to share your Snow Day Fun! Pete Mask - Create DIYPete the Cat masks. Related Resources. This resource provides an independent, hassle free literacy activity that will keep your students engaged and allows you to easily track their reading activity. Pete The Cat Face Craft With a few simple supplies, kindergarten students can create this fun Pete the Cat face craft. Have fun! , a history of his artwork, in 2006, and he illustrated his first self-published childrens book. Discover more of the speech and language teachingconcepts for using Pete the Cat Snow Dazein speech therapy below: vocabulary Question of the Day Graph - Ask the question of the day to generate data for discussion and to analyze as a class. It will add meaning to at least one other person's page in the book - in addition to their own! Students can open the file in Google Slides through Google Classroom, as an activity loaded in Seesaw, or as a clickable PDF! These will turn out so cute with your students' illustrations. But when the next day and the day after that are all snow days, Pete comes to a sudden realizationit is possible to have too many snow days. New York Times bestselling author and artist James Dean brings readers along for. Some filters moved to Formats filters, which is at the top of the page. Pete Saves Christmas Coloring Page - Color in Pete as he pops out of a chimney holding presents. Here is a list of the current titles available that I think are a good classroom fit. Be sure to click on the name of each Pete the Cat freebie or idea to see where it came from and to access it. Color Word Building Cards - Use these color word cards in a variety of ways. 10 Printable activity sheets (PDF's) are included to check for understanding while listening. celcat calendar keele, wv grand jury indictments, yeti bucket gear belt,