Consent is not a $58.00. condition of any purchase. HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium. If an ingredient does not exist to deliver on our 10-day results promise, we make it. cart reminders) Shop now to receive exclusive promotions and more. Still your offer? see details, analyze your skin with face mapping. They did it to me too hate Purity cleanser but loved the scrub exfol face wash. 4 years later I'm still searching for a replacement. I just loved those and used them regularly. Learn how to make retinol compatible with your sensitive skin. call us: 1 (800)-568-3151. free 3-piece LUSH BODY SET WITH any $60 purchase | CODE: luxe. I love the smell of this! Your data will be shared with Benefit Cosmetics if you have expressed your wish to receive Beauty news. I REALLY miss the eyeshadow, mascara, and blush!!! FREE delivery Thu, Mar 9 . Philosophy The Supernatural Discontinued Poreless Find More Like This Other Makeup you may like Hope In a jar $26 $50 line-correcting primer anti-wrinkle miracle worker-philosophy $32 $0 Philosophy Anti-Wrinkle Miracle Primer - Mini Set of 4 $30 $45 Philosophy PURITY One-Step Facial Cleanser 90mL $11 $14 learn more. condition of any purchase. They were always good at discontinuing once you like some product in makeup. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites. I had read some great customer reviews of this product on the philosophy site, and it sounded like the answer to everything. Report Inappropriate Content Message 8 of 9 (1,218 Views) Reply 0 3star Super Contributor Posts: 758 I have been disappointed by philosophy discontinuing products. Shop Our Closet for: Just because something isn't on QVC doesn't mean it doesn't exist. 5.0 . $2.99 shipping. RARE! philosophy Pure Grace Nude Rose Eau de Toilette. *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. 1995-2023 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. frequency varies. I've used this product for years, this has to be one of the best cuticle salves I've ever tried. Our anti-aging skincare formulas are created responsibly and thoughtfully. She's covered multiple brands and makeup products, from eyes to lips. Our commitment to 10-day results is the driving force behind our innovations. put it on before bed and take off exess in morning! Free shipping on any full-size Pore Care purchase*. with our range of scents and styles of Philosophy Supernatural Superbeautiful Hybrid Makeup ~Natural Ivory 10~ (Sealed) $44.99. Earlier this year, a major beauty chain closed all of its US stores. I use this before I go to bed, and I have a jar standing on my desk so I can Great cuticle cream, smells sooo good. It helps the skin look more perfected. Discover new ways to think about your skin, address its needs and leave it feeling healthier than ever by reading our blog. from Philosophy at the cell number used when signing up. Pretty disappointed. Discontinued- SPF expired I am finding Mally's to be a nice replacement. View, nature in a jar natural skin care collection. MCD doesn't have the "purity" branding on it. Rare Discontinued Vintage *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email. For more information about the processing of your personal data and to know your rights, please consult our Privacy Policy. shop exclusive offers and final sale products from the philosophy outlet. Makeup Foundation Liquid Foundation Philosophy Miracle Worker Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF30 Philosophy Follow 3.9 18 reviews 72% would repurchase 4.3/5 package quality price range ingredients Active: Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Oxybenzone (3.5%), Titanium Dioxide (0.49%). promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Save 10% on convenient subscriptions of your favorite products. Get sneak previews of special offers & upcoming events delivered to your inbox. Since I've been using this salve my nails and cuticles look better than ever. Really moisturized and conditioned my nails so of course I think that they have discontinued this. 95% would repurchase. Authentic Items Went to do a reorder and they are gone. promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Nyx is a drugstore favorite that has the added appeal of being cruelty-free. Say hello to a full collection of high-performance, pore-postive solutions specifically developed to visibly minimize, clear, and smooth pores. Well this was a great product. They were always good at discontinuing once you like some product in makeup. While it's no longer listed on Nyx's website if you're willing to shell out $32.66 you can get one of the few left from Walmart. * SHOP NOW. At Algenist, we promise clinically proven, measurable and visible results in just 10 days. All their foundations will be no more. . $7.97 Expedited (1-3 day) Shipping on all orders. promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Animals and Pets Anime Art Cars and Motor Vehicles Crafts and DIY Culture, Race, and Ethnicity Ethics and Philosophy Fashion Food and Drink History Hobbies Law Learning and Education Military Movies Music Place Podcasts and Streamers Politics Programming Reading, Writing, and Literature Religion and Spirituality Science Tabletop Games . see details, everything ships free. condition of any purchase. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Philosophy; Save the Nails [DISCONTINUED] Philosophy. Excellent Condition ( 68) Free Shipping on Orders $89+. 2 Results. Do you realize this retailed for less than $30. Free shipping Sadly, foundation is all that is left. Maddie Evans (@maddiepeed) has followed the rabbit hole of discontinued products in a series on her TikTok. Msg That was the only "P" product I used - and they did away with it. I have heard the new foundation is good but haven't tried it. Same with some of their nice fragrances. * Code: ONTHEGO SHOP NOW, Get free US standard shipping w/ $40+! frequency varies. Learn More. Re: Has Philosophy discontinued their makeup line? or Best Offer. Msg & data rates may apply. Flag. Get your order as described or receive your money back. WONDERFUL!!!!! @ Philosophy philosophy hope in a jar foundation Moisturizing Foundation Great Choice For Mature Skin & Dry Skin Types!! 3.9 /5. The Philosophy Coloring Book ($165) is the one cosmetic purchase I regret making so much that I feel like kicking myself as I write this review. Philosophy fans love the company for the skincare ingredients included in its products. 12 years ago. Price Firm; Bundle for Discount cart reminders) to the mobile number provided from Armani Beauty using automated means (including for the selection or dialing of a telephone number) and to the Mobile Terms (which include an arbitration provision to resolve disputes). I was really surprisedI thought they were good sellers. Read more. Has Philosophy discontinued their makeup line. I use this everynight before bed. One of my most favorite were the micro delivery mini peel pads. You wear your aging on your skin. "This is my holy grail item - the one that got me obsessed with Algenist products. It smells of Rosewood and Rosemary. I thought a lot of women loved their foundations. Still smells amazing! You had once offered $32. Set your own schedule, make changes or cancel anytime. Learn how blackheads develop and how to treat them with our go-to clearing products. Our commitment to 10-day results is the driving force behind our innovations. Are you paying shipping at $32 price point? Shop glitterbunny82's closet or find the perfect look from millions of stylists. By submitting this form, I agree to receiving recurring promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. Our bestselling brow products thatll instantly solve your brow dilemmas! Say hello to a full collection of high-performance, pore-postive solutions specifically developed to visibly minimize, clear, and smooth pores. I am so in love with it, I bought it for all of my friends. This product WAS the best I'd ever used on my cuticles! The best thing about the Coloring Book is that the. Consent is not a All Sales Final per Poshmark package quality. SEE PHOTO FOR CONDITION You should accept a lower offer.how much has been used? Read More on The US Sun PETE-D-A Earlier this year, a major beauty chain closed all of its US stores. Favorite. Eh. Free shipping on all orders over $50 from the Dermalogica official site. Retinol is one of the buzziest skin care ingredients ever. Never try another of their products - here today..gone tomorrow. these fragrances come in a variety of forms, including perfume sprays and rollers, as well as shower gels , body crme, candles, and perfumed body spritz. QVC still sells it in 32 oz supersize. I love this stuff!! Item model number : 56220155000. Their bath products are gone from Sephora stores too. Msg If an ingredient does not exist to deliver on our 10-day results promise, we make it. 13 reviews. DISCONTINUED! The information you provide is to send communications about Benefit Cosmetics offers, news and events. They had the best mascara in the world. Back. Fast, easy, risk-free Pore Care sampling is here! . 00 ($2.32/Fl Oz) Save more with Subscribe & Save. "My skin was visibly plumper, lines were diminished, and I felt glow-y and moisturized within a few days' use. Our NEW Brow Lamination service straightens & sets brows into a full, lifted shape you can style in a snap for up to 6 weeks. Your skincare routine should be as unique as your skin. FREE headwrap when you purchase any full-size Pore Care product! and i love it. QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. Philosophy Supernatural Superbeautiful Superhealthy Hybrid Makeup Extra Rich 70 $19.99 $5.60 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED Philosophy Woven Makeup Bag with Tassel Cosmetics Bag 9.5"x7.5" $4.69 Was: $7.00 $4.39 shipping or Best Offer SPONSORED PHILOSOPHY Supernatural Lip Gloss Ruby New Old Stock $21.75 SPONSORED I have acne and acne scars, so I use a liquid foundation under this powder. I can't quite get over the smell of thisA little too much for my good. Did Philosophy retire their cosmetic line? Algenist , Alguronic Acid , Genius Liquid Collagen , Sleeping Collagen , and Sublime Defense are registered trademarks of Algenist Brands LLC, For visibly firmer, smooth, hydrated, supple skin, Visibly restores skin resiliency & elasticity, For visibly plumper, more youthful looking lips, Intense nourishment for dewy, cushioned skin, Brightens, revitalizes & recharges the eye area, Replenishes eye contour moisture & luminosity, Cleanses & refreshes skin, removing impurities, GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser, Leaves skin cleansed, soft & radiant looking, GENIUS Liquid Skin Resurfacing 2% BHA Toner, A toner to exfoliate, smooth wrinkles & plump skin, Visibly repairs, restores & rejuvenates skin, Get Exclusive Access to Products and Promotions, Copyright 2023 Algenist All Rights Reserved.