Pets and Animals Woodland 1,800 $ View pictures They are extremely friendly and make excellent family dogs when matched with the right owner. Join millions of people using oodle to find puppies for adoption dog and puppy listings and other pets adoption. I'm a short and small 2-year-old staffie/pittie mix in need of a foster or forever home! He is looking for a family to provide him with consistent training and rules set in the, Mona is a sweet, happy and very loving gal! Rudy is an adorable 18 month male, white and brown pit bull mix. Well don't despair, 'cause neither did Kissimmee! OCEANSIDE, CA, US, Australia This is fine fellow Brewster is a fun active and playful dog that will steal your heart away He is about years old and weighs to pounds. $2,500. tail docked, dewclaws removed. Emmas First Dance, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. We love dogs, Our 10 week old puppies come double registered AKC/NAVHDA giving you the opportunity to go the direction you wish, and with promoting strong German lineage, looking for forever homes. Find american pit bull terriers for sale in vancouver british columbia on oodle classifieds. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. He has a soft and endearing personality leaning in for pets and reassurance from a gentle hand. I'm a handsome and sweet 6-year-old bluenose Pit Bull Terrier, who needs a new home. She is the biggest snuggler EVER. His name is Decimus and he is My 6 month old male pitbull needs a new home. He's come as a stray so we don't, 2/6/23 Apollo is a one year old male blue nose pittie mix and is 51 pounds. Bruin has not been inside a, Missy is the sweetest girl you'll ever meet. Her mom Lucy was rescued from a, MEET HOLT! This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via She is very dog, I am a very sweet boy; however, I need to be the only pet in the house. Pets and Animals Spokane 300 $ View pictures Beautiful UKC "PR" standerd bully female pitbull puppy she is 20 weeks old, super sweet very loving and smart. Nanaimo pitbull puppies. George, American Pit Bull Terrier for Adoption in Wenatchee, Washington Wenatchee, WA Breed Pit Bull Terrier Age Adult Color Black Gender Male George is a happy, playful guy looking for the love of your life! Keeshond Puppies, Bedlington Terrier Litter of Puppies for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. Three male pitbull puppies for sale American Pit Bull Terrier Jersey City, New Jersey, United States Three male pitbull puppies, all 9 weeks old, are available. American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Active Listings, American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies All Listings, Learn About American Pit Bull Terrier Breed. She knows basic commands such as come, sit, stay, and out. Other Types of Pets. 2 boys and 6 girls - Blue , show quality, championship bloodline Bedlington Terriers! They come from a great pedigree. He came to our rescue from a shelter. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. They will make a great addition to your Im trying to find a better home for my american pitbull puppy (Decimus), I can not keep him and care for him the way ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| . HEALTHY C.K.C BLUE NOSE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER PUPPIES ???? He is great with older kids. THESE ARE NOT TERRIER TYPE PITBULLS THESE PUPS WILL BE 80+ LBS VERY LARGE. Their are 3 males and 2 females.. publicads.co.za 30+ days ago. This browser is no longer supported. My son-in-law was one of, Dog is free to good home. She is a mix of pit bull, terrier, shepherd, and lab and weighs about 50lbs. He is looking for a family to provide him with consistent training and rules set in the View Details $100 ADN-548231. Dewormed and first shots.. Mixed Puppies for sale in Redmond, WA 98.. #502215 old for our grandson from the Humane Society in Wenatchee, but she came from a rescue, Little Paisley was found with her sliblings, dumped with no mom around. Report Ad. He loves walks and jogs, WOOF! Look at pictures of puppies in Vancouver who need a home. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. American Bully / American Pit Bull Terrier. I'm a sweet and mellow Pit Bull mix in need of a new home, I was a rescued from a high-kill shelter, HI - I'M MICKEY! family raised, playful sweet pups. Blue Nose Pitbull puppies male and female looking for their forever home, Blue nose American Pitbull terrier pups Available, Blue nose Pitbull puppies Available for New home ([email protected]), Lovely Cute Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies For Adoption, Lovely cute Blue Nose Pitbull puppies for adoption. HI - I'M HOWIE -- I'm a 2-year-old tan male pit mix (likely mixed with lab), who saved awhile back from a shelter. Tags: Australian Shepherd Puppy for sale in VANCOUVER, WA, USA, Dachshund puppies red standard, There parents have international passports because we brought them from Ukraine 4 years ago, Tags: Dachshund puppies red standard red standard pure dog. AKC Breeders of Merit. Please click a classified ad for more details or to reply to it. Beagle puppies, Lagotto Romagnolo Puppy for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. I weigh about 51 lbs. I was abandoned by my previous owner when they moved to an apartment. German shepherd pyrenees cross washington, redmond. be_ixf; php_sdk; php_sdk_1.4.18 . ([email protected]), Cute Lovely male and female Pitbull Puppies for adoption ([email protected]), Blue nose pitbull Puppies for Homes Urgently Email me via (tylerjame00gmail.com), Pit Bull Terrier Pups available Email at [[email protected]], Blue nose American Pitbull terrier pups Available, Delivery possible, Cute Lovely Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies Male and Female Email at [email protected], C.K.C MALE AND FEMALE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER PUPPIES , Excellence lovely Male and Female american pitbull Puppies for adoption, Cute lovely Male and Female American Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies for adoption. STANDARD. Duane is a 5 years old pibble. February 12, 2021 . He is very handsome and he knows how to work his charm on you. He would be great in a one dog home. At 5, Andreas is a handsome silvery pit/shepherd mix and only 5 months old. AKC Champion Bloodline. 2 male puppies for sale. Meet Angelica! Dog Breeds. She was given to me by a neighbor whose dog had, Moose is a rescued animal who has been fostered since June 2022. We started breeding because of our love for pitbulls. HI - I'M HAZELNUT! Puppies for Sale near Vancouver, Washington, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia We keep them separated but it is really hard to do, Sherwood and his sibling were observed scared in the sagebrush for weeks before they were caught and brought to the, Sour Patch is a beautiful bully puppy who found himself at a rural high kill shelter in Oklahoma along with his 2, We are sad to need to rehome Henry, but feel it will be in his best interest. Email us at(tylerjame00gmail.com), Adorable pitbull puppies for adoption. I got 2 pups available for 500.00 dollars. She is a fantastic girl full of love! I was born at an animal shelter and then adopted. Purebreed Bluenose Pitbull Puppies. Browse search results for pitbull puppies for free Pets and Animals for sale in Vancouver, WA. Can't leave until after March 14. $489,900. American bully puppies. Puppies for. See 5 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. Call up Barton kennels and avoid getting lost in adopting your dream, Pitbull. She will come with a pink playpen tent, some puppy pads, shampoo, leash, two pink fluffy beds, food bowl and her used toys! Gender: . I'm a handsome 1-year-old bluenose boy who needs a home! ADN-474061 . February 2023 Location : Aberdeen, WA, USA These pups are going to be 8 weeks and ready for pick up on march 4th. 3 Girls and 6 Boys. HI! Has her shots. Once this payment leaves your hands, there is no recourse for recovery or refund. SWEET BABY PIT BULL NEED LOVING & CAREING HOME! His name is Ali'i (Uh-lee-ee). I'm a handsome black Pit Bull Terrier in need of a home! I am slow to warm up to new places and, MEET HOLLY BEAR! Dog Adoption. VANCOUVER, WA, USA, One puppy left from the litter. looking to find an amazing home for her. $1,200.00. Learn more 11 expected litters 10 certified breeders It started with a deep love of dogs until it became known for business. He looks up at you with those, Dandy is quite the character with a big Pittie smile that warms hearts where ever he goes! Marley is so super sweet and very, Didn't find your Valentine? Tucker is a super sweet and very loving boy. I'm an 82-pound chunk of love! Swag Kennels Swag kennels are a place to see when you need a Pitbull or want to get a puppy. Darling is a beautiful 1 year, female white and brown pitbull%A0mix. In Hawaiian it means Warrior. !Email [email protected] or text (831)-512-9409, CANADIAN BLUE NOSE AMERICAN PITBULL PUPPIES FOR SALE , Lovely cute Blue Nose Pitbull puppies for adoption, Cute Blue Nose Pitbull puppies available for adoption, Two pitbull puppies for adoption ([email protected]), Pitbull puppies for adoption ([email protected]), NEW YEAR MALE FEMALE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER PUPPIES , Adorable male and female Blue nose pitbull puppies for adoption ([email protected]), CANADIAN BLUE NOSE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER PUPPIES 650$, Pitbull puppies ready email: ([email protected]). Find Puppies and Breeders near Vancouver, WA and helpful information. Find the American Pit Bull Terrier puppy of your dreams through one of Good Dogs trusted American Pit Bull Terrier breeders in Vancouver, WA and start the application process today. Born 7/22/12. Vancouver "Pitbull" : Dogs, Puppies for Sale Classifieds Shown below are the classified ads in Vancouver that match your search for "Pitbull" Please click a classified ad for more details or to reply to it. 192nd West Lofts is located at 2220 SE 192nd Ave, Vancouver, WA 98683 in the Fishers Landing East neighborhood. BlueNose Puppy For Sale. both pups have block heads and broad shoulder Blue Bully Breed Pitbull Puppies For Sale 1871.63 miles Breed: American Pit Bull Terrier 692 Location: Ford, WA 2104 NE 86th Cir, Vancouver, WA 98665. Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Vincent Pitbull Family males range in weight from 40-60lbs and the females from 30- 50lbs. Feeding Your Dog. Dogs puppies for sale classifieds shown below are the classified ads in vancouver that match your search for pitbull in vancouver dogs puppies for sale. Please call or text 770.510.9175 Please Call 770.510.9175 for pricing!!! Havanese pups for sale . Vancouver british columbia american pitbull terrier 3 000. Pitbull pit bull puppy $275 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Rednose Pitbull $900 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Young pit bull needs good home $350 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Blue nose pitty $150 (Negotiable) Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Dog Free Dogs & Puppies Pitbull American blue nose brindle puppies $200 Dogs & Puppies Pitbull Give these cute purebred pitbull terriers puppies a great home for the summer. These dogs where bred for herding cows/livestock, I need to find a home for our 1 year old male. Please upgrade your browser. He is current on his vaccinations, worming medicine, loves other dogs and humans! almost 10 weeks and doing great potty training , first shots done. This user's identity has not been verified. View pictures. Aka Razzmatazz! Loves, We got Lightning at 6 mo. I am a lonely and loving senior Pit Bull Terrier in need of a foster or forever home. Aren't I adorable? She is a 2yr old pitbull. Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies For Sale Red Nose Pitbull Puppies Xxl, Vancouver Blue Nose Pitbull Dogs Puppies For Sale Classifieds, Xl American Bullies The Bully District In 2020 American Bully, Vancouver Pitbull Dogs Puppies For Sale Classifieds At, How To Potty Train Your 3 Month Old Puppy Pit Bull Terrier, Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies For Sale Blue Nose Pitbull Breeders, Staffordshire Bull Terrier Puppies From Staffie Breeders In South, American Pitbull Blue Nose Puppies Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies, Blue Pitbull Puppies For Sale In Vancouver Washington Classified, Seeing Is Believing Finest Blue Staffs In The Uk Dp4092212, Nanaimo Pitbull Puppies Dogs Puppies For Sale Classifieds At, Vancouver Bc American Pit Bull Terrier Meet Buster A Pet For, Bully Style Pitbull American Pit Bull Breeder Puppies For Sale, American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies For Sale In British Columbia, Red Ranger Kennel American Pit Bull Terriers Specializing In Old. They come from a great pedigree. Black and cream color available. Vancouver Dogs by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. We only breed the best of the best working to improve the breed and bulid strong. Vancouver Miniature Bull Terrie. Ready for their forever homes. . Darth Vader has a friendly personality. I was rescued, MEET LINCOLN! Angelica is a darling 3 year female, gray and white pit bull. puppies are adoptable after 75 days of life. American Pit Bull Terrier Litter of 5 Puppies FOR SALE near VANCOUVER, Washington, USA. Cranebrook, NSW, AU. ADN-521199. Dewormed & first round of vaccines are done. I have been. Please message me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx if interested! I'm a sweet 2-year-old Pit-Boxer mix in need of a new home. List of Popular Male and Female Dog Names, I am over the age of 30 years, very like with animals especially dogs and cats. Oh we love this boy! We bought Stuart (Stewie) as a purebred Yorky because my family has pretty bad allergies. I am a 3 year old staffy mix who is ready for all the fun and love my new family has to offer, Meet Marley! Dog Behavior. internet. We love her so much but unfortunately we are never home and we'll be busy since we have a baby on the way soon, we want to give her to a lovely family that will be there for her and give her lots of love. Not socialized, HI - I'M DOZER! Black Tri #2. Reina is a 1 year old pitlab, she is high energy , crate trained super sweet. USA Copyright 1999-2018 World Organization. Brody is *almost* two years old (1 year, 9 months as of this, HI - I'M BRUCE! Founded in 2003 hugabull advocacy rescue society is a community committed to rescue advocacy and outreach for bull breed dogs. I have a beautiful Fawn puppy I now have to get rid of due to my living conditions. lab puppies Labrador cream, Beagle Puppy for Sale near Washington, VANCOUVER, USA. I'm a 2-year-old pittie mix in need of a home! Nickname: Litter of 5 on PuppyFinder.com. View Photos. Shown below are the classified ads in Vancouver that match your search for "Pitbull" I have a 9 weeks old august 29th bluenose pitbull puppy for sale 1500$. I am a handsome, young, brindle Pit Bull Terrier, MEET KODA! Tucker is a very handsome 3 year, male black and white pit bull mix. The. Pitbull breeders vancouver. Umhlanga, Durban. Sporting Goods. Bedford 21/02/2023. ADN-547791. She is such a sweetheart, feeling sad and missing her, Buddy Boy is here at the shelter because his owner is very ill and not able to care for him. Pets and Animals Vancouver 700 $ View pictures Blue Pitbull Puppies. This is Jazmine, she's blue nose and red nose pit. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Affectionate Beagle Puppies Available For Adoption, Trained Blue Nose Pitbull Puppies Available Delivery possible, CKC BLUE NOSE AMERICAN PITBULL TERRIER PUPPIES $650 , American blue nose pitbull puppies for free adoption, American Pitbull Puppies for sale! Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple He's very loving, loyal, and energetic. txt or PM. CROSS TIMBERS, MO, US, We are a small home born and raised breeders , only 1 litter at a time to give them all the love and attention, German Shorthaired Pointer-Poodle (Standard) Mix Dog Breeder, in He loves to cuddle and rest his head on you when he is snoozing and give lots, Baxter is one of 5 puppies who found themselves on the Euthanasia list in Roswell. When you contact, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Petzlover. He is a sweet and young small male Vizsla-pittie-possibly Whippet, HI - I'M MIDAS! Tags: Pomeranian Vancouver wa Female White Pomeranian Vancouver Washington Puppy White Fluffy. Feb 08 2023 Vancouver BC Purebred Miniature Po. This handsome and happy pup needs a home! Price cut: $5,100 (Jan 24) I'm a sweet female pittie girl in need of a foster or forever home. She even likes cats!! Simply in time for Christmas, 5 girls and one kid. largest in the world, our "FOREST HOUSE". in Vancouver Dogs, Puppies for Sale. They would make great family pets too! whilst I can't go through what the ritual process.Then we will ride back to the clubhouse for more good times. parents are low prey drive. Join millions of people using oodle to find puppies for adoption dog and puppy listings and other pets adoption. I was rescued from an over, 11/14/22 Colt is part of a litter that came in as strays. American pit bull terrier puppies for sale . I love to play fetch but I also love to cuddle on the couch. I'M TILLY! AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Top quality pitbull american bully puppies vancouver bc. Based on Parkside Lofts near Vancouver. Nomi (which means 'beautiful' and, Squid is a sweet sweet six year old boy. He is very anxious and very fearful of loud, Mr. Oliver Socks is a 7yo, 60lb neutered smoosh has been amazing with humans large and small, our trio of pups, and, This brown velvety pittie is Hendrix. Bully Pitbull Adults for Sale Females and males available, check our Adults for sale page. I'm a distinguished looking 4-year-old blue-and, Ozzie is a two year old pitbull mix he was rescued from the streets. February 2023 - Views 91 $175 (Negotiable) Description Location Map Share Favourite Report Description Price : $175 (Negotiable) Type : For Sale Date : 28. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Thank you. January 16, 2023 View more $ 500.00 Purebred brindle blue nose pitbull puppy $1,000 Border Collie + Labradoodle Puppies La Center, WA (16 mi) Breed Border Collie Gender Mixed Age N/A Color N/A Two female and two male Border Collie + Labradoodle puppies available. Enthusiastic and always eager to please, this confident breed does well with proper socialization and plenty of exercise. He's come as a stray so we don't have, Just look at that face! Brewster - Male American Pit Bull Terrier Mix, Brewster Male American Pit Bull Terrier Mix, Pure Breed Pitbull Puppies Available for Sale, George, American Pit Bull Terrier for Adoption in Wenatchee, Washington, George, American Pit Bull Terrier for Adoption in Wenatchee, WA, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6128049231t_1l_dogs_in_wenatchee_wa/?1620433869, Mona, American Pit Bull Terrier for Adoption in Wenatchee, Washington, Mona, American Pit Bull Terrier for Adoption in Wenatchee, WA, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6076377345t_1l_dogs_in_wenatchee_wa/?1618838073, Adopt Tinkerbell Rose a Brown / Chocolate Labrador Retriever / American Pit Bull, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6760282137t_1l_dogs_in_wenatchee_wa/?1677715689, Adopt Buddy Boy a Black Labrador Retriever / American Pit Bull Terrier / Mixed, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6760284352t_1l_dogs_in_wenatchee_wa/?1677715816, Jarvis American Pit Bull Terrier Young Male, Dandy American Pit Bull Terrier Adult Male, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/302518t/1670169719/double-coated-pomeranian.jpg. This very unique and fun bonded pair of seniors lost their home recently, when the, HI - I'M MARCY! What a looker I am! << previous| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5next >> About Us| Contact Us| Safety| Privacy Policy| Vancouver Popular Searches| Pitbull. If you are unable to find your puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Dogs for Adoption.