Pizza muffins are super easy to reheat as quick lunch and snack options too. Transfer the biscuit pieces into a mixing bowl and stir in the shredded cheddar. 2 In small bowl, mix sauce, pepperoni, sausage and 1/4 cup of the cheese. Top with a handful of pepperoni pieces and olive slices. Hi Darla - it says to put 3 balls of dough in the bottom of the muffin tin cups, put the ingredients on top, then repeat with another 3 balls of dough and more ingredients. What a great idea! These easy, 5-ingredient Pepperoni Pull-Apart Muffins are great for lunch, dinner or as a party snack! When ready, the mixture will be foamy, with a yeasty smell. Brush the biscuits with the melted butter. Just in case you were wondering, these pizza muffin bites arent just for kids. But of course the hubby ate about 4-5 and the kids 2-3 each. Side note: where do kids put all that food that they consume? 5. Our favorite detail, however, is how the darker tone of the gold keeps the piece moody and grounded. Has anyone tried freezing them? Spoon about 2 tablespoons mixture into each dough-lined cup; sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoon additional cheese. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic salt and Italian seasoning. STEP FOUR: Sprinkle about 1 cup of the cheese over the biscuit mixture and stir again to distribute evenly. My family loves theseand Ive made them lots of different ways! Spread the cut biscuit pieces in the greased casserole dish. : Once they have completely cooled you can store leftover rolls in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-3 days or you can freeze them for 1-2 months. Drizzle olive oil over top of rolls and mix to coat rolls evenly. pan. Im embarrassed to say, but I ate six of them, thats right six!!! Mix well. Required fields are marked *. I will be making them this weekend for the kids lunches. Required fields are marked *. I love having something to throw in the kids lunches without having to actually make lunches. Stir to combine. Im the mom of six stinkin cute kids and the wife to my smokin hot hubby, Lo. This article may contain affiliate links where a small commission is paid if you purchase a product at no additional cost to you. Preheat oven to 400F. I just starting using an infant spoon to enjoy things such as pudding, yogurt and such. Top each with 2 pepperoni slices and about 2 teaspoons cheese. We will definitely make them again! Now, go ahead and experiment with filling for these. Need a summer dinner idea? long. This recipe feeds a crowd so its easy to split the batch into different pizza flavors and please all your guests. This post may contain affiliate links. Sprinkle cheese on top, then pepperoni pieces, or your desired toppings. Having ready-made lunch stuff in the freezer just makes me happy. Then place them in a large bowl and coat them with olive oil. Drizzle olive oil over top of rolls and mix to coat rolls evenly. Janice. (Who doesnt?!) Everyone loves it! Instructions. Any kind of pepperoni will be fine though. Hominy & Greens Pie From 'Savory Baking'. The whole family will love these pizza muffins! Just press them flat and place them in a greased muffin tin. Preparation. Really delicious, not too salty. Place each flattened biscuit in a muffin cup; press into bottom and up sides of cup. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with butter. Top with more mozzarella cheese. Enjoy! Theyre filled with melty mozzarella, and topped with a yummy garlic butter, more cheese, and mini pepperonis. Mix until combined. Divide pepperoni evenly among muffin cups. Add the coarsely chopped pepperoni, shredded mozzarella cheese, grated parmesan, and chopped basil. Feeling like Mexican but tired of boring Taco Tuesdays? Open biscuits and separate. Watch popular content from the following creators: KrazyCassy(@krazycassy), simonelynette08(@simonelynette08), Momma G! We take your privacy very seriously and promise never to spam you. can of Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk refrigerated biscuit dough, 149 calories, 17 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 6 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 5 g protein, 1 g fiber(, Green: 5 SmartPoints/ Blue: 5 SmartPoints/ Purple: 5 SmartPoints, 5 Ingredient, Pillsbury Biscuits, Pizza Muffins, Weight Watchers, WW Appetizer. My grandkids are picky eaters, but I think they will really like your Pizza Rolls. Typically each one of my 12 muffin tins are filled with some unique combination. Pizza in cute little muffin form that pulls apart into bite-sized, cheesy, pizza pieces. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and egg. Place muffins on a paper towel or plate and microwave for about 20 seconds for a single muffin or 30 seconds for three muffins. Place flour, baking powder, sugar, salt and seasonings into a bowl. Photo by Marissa Arnett 3. If you're someone who enjoys eating bananas slathered with peanut butter (or with a spoonful instead), then this one's for you. Add 1-2 tablespoons of cheese on top of each pizza muffin and continue to bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese is browned and bubbly. I also adore your wonton cupcakes. These were great! By adding your email you agree to get updates about Spoon University Healthier. and I just dont know where it goes. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Learn how your comment data is processed. You really cant go wrong. Top with more mozzarella cheese. Thanks for the recipe! Marinara for dipping is a must! First, open your biscuits and cut each biscuit into 4 pieces with a pizza cutter or scissors. Roll and fill the dough: Flatten a biscuit out and stack pepperoni and cheese on top. I am always on the hunt for new weeknight dinner ideas to keep things interesting. Sometimes you just need to switch it up but without scaring your family. This way we can agree on how thick to roll out the dough to make us both happy. (via Domesticate Me), Whether you prefer them roasted over a campfire or baked into sweet potatoes, you can't deny that marshmallows are a delicious addition to just about everything. We love easy meals! Sprinkle on Italian seasoning and half of the mozzarella cheese. Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of marinara sauce over each muffin. travel tips. As I was devouring them I was thinking to myself that these could be paired with a bowl of soup or a salad for a light dinner. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and set aside. Drizzle with olive oil. (via Brit + Co), Wanna set off some fireworks at your next Fourth of July party? My moms maiden name is Luna, and Im one of the many crafty Lil Lunas in the fam. Required fields are marked *. 13 Sun Wall Decor Pieces To Welcome Spring, Collections Etc Antique Bronze Finish Sun and Stars Wall Art Decor, ALMAby Minimalist Boho Sun Sunshine Design Wood Wall Art, Cloud Island Wall Decor Framed Artwork Sun, Mej Mej Mini Suns Peel & Stick Wall Decals, HappyWickerToys Wicker Home Decor Sun Wall Baskets, Kate & Laurel All Things Decor 18" x 24" Sylvie Sun Beach Tropical Surf Framed Wall Canvas, 18 Clever Egg White Recipes To Use Up Your Leftovers, Egg White Frittata with Spinach and Peppers, Chocolate-Glazed Almond HornEgg White Recipe, Gluten-Free Healthy Banana Cake With Peanut Butter Frosting, Shakshuka Egg White Frittata With Turkey Sausage. You can certainly just take a big bite out of these if you like, but as the name suggests, I think its more fun to pull apart the flaky biscuit layers or grab biscuit pieces off one by one. Spray 10 muffin cups with cooking spray. Pull apart pizza muffins are a great dish for lunch, dinner, and snacks alike. Place into large bowl. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual";
Heat oven to 400F. All the flavor of your favorite pizza packed into a muffin tin. Add the almond flour and ground flax meal. Place TWO mozzarella balls in the center and wrap the dough around it to form a ball. We cant wait to try them. Yes, of course you can switch up your pizza toppings. You're essentially layering the pizza dough and the pizza ingredients into the muffin tin cups. Instructions. And me. But if youre ready to say goodbye to snow and hello to spring break, this sun wall decor is the perfect way to welcome warmer weather. Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls make a great breakfast food,, This sweet and savory Mango Salsa is perfect with chips or any Mexican meal. Delivered Straight to Your Inbox, For FREE. The dough itself takes minutes to mix up, and assembling them doesnt take a lot longer. (via Foodie Baker), Whats better than one layer of crisp meringue, heavenly whipped cream + fresh berries? These pizza muffins definitely look like a snack, but they eat like a meal. The weatherproof coated finish ensures that youll be able to use it for years to come. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. for 7 to 9 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Photo by Marissa Arnett 4. Nestled in a quaint little town, just a short drive to Traverse City, the Two Sisters Lakehouse provides the prefect space to getaway, rest, and recharge. (via Brit + Co), We didn't think potato chips could get any better, but then we figured out that they make a pretty awesome addition to everything from oysters to ice cream (yes really!) Top with your favorite jam, or with the classic peanut butter + banana + chocolate chip breakfast combo. In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Bake them for about 20 minutes and they will look like this. Bake for 8-10 minutes and brush with remaining garlic butter from skillet. Came out great, and the calorie count this way was only 125 cal/muffin! packing lists Cut the dough into 12 even sections. Pre-heat the oven to 350. COATING. 3. You can use ground sausage instead of the beef, you can add in mushrooms, olives whatever kind of pizza you like will totally work! Mix with a dough hook until fully combined and smooth. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Since this piece is black and white instead of gold, the colors contrast the sun in an unexpectedly perfect way. Roll each dough ball in the butter/oil for a few seconds and then place in a mini muffin pan open side up. The beauty of using this dough is that the muffins dont really take all that long to make. Cut butter into thin slices and add to dry mixture. Bake at 400F. Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Thank you so much! Put each biscuit down on the baking sheet and press down on it with your hand or rolling pin until it becomes around 4 inches round. All I can say is, Emily youve done it again! Bake for 22-24 minutes, until golden brown. This colorful Tortellini Pasta Salad can be a delicious main or the perfect side that is cool and refreshing! These cheesy and delicious Pizza Muffins make for the perfect appetizer. Thanks for all these wonderful recipes. To reheat the English Muffin Pizzas in the air fryer, preheat it to 320 degrees F. 5 Sprinkle each cup with mozzarella cheese. Prepare Cheese: Cut the block of cheese into at least 28 squares. Perfect appetizer for game day, casual party, or snack. (via Barley & Sage), Chewy-crispy almond cookies are an absolute pleasure to nibble on, especially when they're half covered in a delicious dark chocolate glaze. Mix together pizza sauce, cheese, and basil. Sprinkle each cup with about 1 tablespoon of cheese. I love these and my family goes crazy over them. Tips from the Pillsbury Kitchens tip 1 Perfect portion control. Press them into the cups of a sprayed muffin tin, pushing in on the corners and making sure they go all the way up the sides. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and the pizza dough is lightly browned and cooked through. Not only are they a quick option, they are already round, so you can press them out flat with your fingers, or certainly use a rolling pin, but either way half the work is done for you! I made these last night for dinner and my entire family loved them. (via Brit + Co), Cloud bread is fluffy, tasty, and the fact that it's gluten-free is just the cherry on top. They have been brought to birthday parties, graduation parties, and family holiday celebrations. shredded mozzarella cheese. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat to 375F. Directions Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). For a sweet addition to a dessert recipe, froth some sugar into the whites. Spoon 1 tablespoon pizza sauce into each dough cup; top each with 1 slice pepperoni and 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese. These mini pepperoni pizzas pack a whole lot of flavor into every snack-sized bite! I hope you love them! Bake for 20-25 minutes or until fully baked. 3 Cut each biscuit in half and flatten using your hands or a rolling pin. If youre looking to splurge on a new headboard, wed recommend this gorgeous sunbeam option. The gods have come together to create something magical pizza muffins. amzn_assoc_linkid = "88032ce4de49e5862df3b1b858d302d8";
Press biscuits into muffin tin. Top with a dusting of powdered sugar, some chopped walnuts, or both! If you want something savory, cheeses, salts, and herbs will add extra flavor. Lightly grease a regular muffin tin with cooking spray. Lightly mist 12 cups in a standard muffin/cupcake tin with cooking spray and set aside. Top with a handful of pepperoni pieces. I am so glad you like these! (via Brit + Co), This recipe combines a classic summer cocktail with a winter staple, and turns them into something that you'll want to drink all year long. Again thanks for all you do. I like that it only requires a few ingredients. 1. Read More, Copyright 2023 The Recipe Life Website by Blue Valley Technologies, Packed full of cheese and pepperoni, these fluffy and light. Share it with us on Instagram using the hashtag #lilluna, so we can see what youre creating in the kitchen! Required fields are marked *. Separate each biscuit into 4 layers; place on greased cookie sheets. Im glad they liked these! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Or a whole lot more fun! Spread each biscuit layer with 1 teaspoon pizza sauce. 2 Separate dough into 10 biscuits. This pull apart pizza muffin recipe has all that great pizza flavor but in a fun new way that the whole family can love. There are quite a few things we love about nighttime: lighting candles, curling up with a book and a blanket, and watching the moon and the stars (bonus points if you can see the Milky Way where you live). Put in oven and let bake for 15-20 minutes, checking occasionally to make sure they dont burn. Todays recipe happens to be one that I know my kids will love for dinner but it also would be a great appetizer or side dish. Pizza Muffins! Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl mix batter for 14 pancakes. Preheat your oven to 500 degrees. Divide pizza dough into 12 equal portions (about 1 1/4 ounces each). Preheat oven to 375 degrees. 16 oz. Press biscuits, one at a time, between hands to flatten. Put 1-2 tablespoons of pizza sauce into each dough cup. Tag @cookiesandcups on Instagram and hashtag it #cookiesandcups,
Preheat the oven to 350F. Place biscuit pieces in a large bowl. 1 bag grated mozzarella cheese How to Make Easy Biscuit Pizza Muffins Supplies: 12-count muffin tin knife cutting board mixing bowl Ingredients: 16oz/8 count can of jumbo/large biscuits cup of pizza sauce 2.5 oz chopped pepperoni slices (half of a regular 5 oz package)1/3 c or mini pepperonis 1/4 cup chopped onion (white or green, optional) pizza sauce. Have you frozen them before, and if so would you recommend cooking before or after freezing? Separate each biscuit into 4 layers; place on greased cookie sheets. The brown wood frame doesnt steal the show, and its easy to hang it above their bed or on the wall where they can see it when they wake up. 1. Press each round into muffin cups. Loving these sun wall decor? If youre looking for more ways to use your muffin tins to make main course meals (these are the tins I use), check out my Main Dish Muffins recipe category! To receive our3 RecipeArticles in your inbox each week, sign up for our free email list located in the middle of each recipe or email me at [email protected]. Drop the dough onto a lightly floured surface and shape into a free formed rectangle. Another method is adding your favorite cheese and seasonings for extra flavor. Cut the biscuits into three equal discs. Food appreciation is my new platform! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. (via Getting My Just Desserts), Greek yogurt and egg whites are just two of the healthy hacks employed to make this delicious cake. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Has anyone tried this with pre-made pizza dough or pillsbury biscuits? Eat and enjoy! 1. Spread pizza sauce on top of each biscuit, followed by shredded cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until pizza muffins are lightly browned and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Your email address will not be published. Done. Fruity Mango Salsa tastes delicious paired with Tortilla, Juicy Watermelon Salsa is sweet with the perfect touch of spice.