Thank you Pastor? Required fields are marked *. I command every evil stronghold and powers housing my rights and goodness to be violently overthrown in the name of Jesus. This Month of March I pursue my enemies, I overtake them and recover all they have stolen for me, in the name of Jesus. Let all my goodness presently in the prison of the enemy begin to pursue me to overtake me as from today in the name of Jesus. Mountains of problems around my destiny, be subdued in Jesus name. His praise and glory shall fill my life and family. Father, I pray and I receive the Spirit of excellence that make for beauty and glory in all I do, in Jesus name. Fear of You is sorely lacking and I humble myself before You to beseech Your mercies on behalf of a people who don't fear or acknowledge You. 1. Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut; I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron. All evil umbrellas preventing heavenly showers from falling upon me be roasted in the name of Jesus. There are gates also by the seashore. Dominion 365: Everyday Prayers and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough. 18. . I disarm any power that has made a covenant with the ground, water and wind about me in the name of Jesus. 6. 42. 4. Prayer Points: 1. => NOTE: Kindly Open to Day 3 and finish the declarations there on the January 1st day, then go back to the beginning and pray through with the book. T he very first watch is the gate for the beginning of the . PRAYER POINTS TO ESTABLISH A SPIRITUAL PERIMETER AROUND YOUR CITY. I declare that God cares for me and every member of my family (mention their names). Right now, there are over 100,000 reported cases globally in just 4 months, and over 4,000 fatalities. Binding the Spirit of Fear, Worry and Depression, 5. 4 WAR! I destroy the clock and the time-table of the enemy for my life in the name of Jesus. Lord, when my heart is depressed, confused, or overwhelmed with issues help me. 10. 3 I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that I, the Lord, who call you by your name, Am the God of Israel. Father Lord, turn my right hand to your mighty weapon of war, to uproot and destroy every work of darkness fighting my life and destiny, in Jesus name. 21. GATES: SPIRITUAL PORTALS Genesis 28:16-19 "Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, 'Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it.' And he was afraid and said, 'how awesome is this place! Father, I also pray that you fill me with love power (for love is the greatest of your power), so that I may be able to love like you do and touch like you do, in Jesus name. 38. If nothing is done, this could be the biggest threat the world is going to face. Prayer points for open gates tags: How do you start an opening prayer at a meeting? Command Your Money:Powerful Keys to Provoke Financial Breakthrough | 10 Simple Actions of Faith That Will Provoke Financial Breakthrough for Anyone in 30 Days or Less. Finally, Everything You Need to Know About Demons, What They Are, How They Operate, Demonic Possession, Demonic Oppression, and How to Cast Out Demons and Obtain Deliverance for Yourself and for Your Loved Ones. I decree the exit of all spiritual poison that entered into my womb during my wedding ceremony in Jesus name. Healing Prayers: Prophetic Prayers & Declarations For Divine Healing. (2). You call me the apple of your eyes. 7:12, Mat. Joel 2:1:"Blow a trumpet in Zion, And sound an alarm on My holy mountain! It also tells us that we should not be ignorant lest Satan take advantage of us. 60. 50. Anything that came through the umbilical cords. In the New Testament whenever people made a covenant with the Lord, they were building an altar for themselves. Any spirit that blocks the unction or communication between our body, souls and spirit. Lord, go ahead and open the double-leaved gates so that they will remain open as our blessings keep flowing in. If you did, great. Remember the power from the satanic altar in 2 Kings 3:1-27. And Christians are also stumbling on it. I also pray that you take pride and every other weakness away from me so that I may not use my own hands to destroy myself and fall, in Jesus name. 2. Thats exactly what this site is intended to accomplish. Psalms 24:7-10. I will declare that you are my God and King in Jesus name Amen. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.(Mark 16:15-17). 36. 16:3-4, Samson escaped from Gaza at midnight by pulling up the gates of the city and carrying them out with him. These teachings and prayers will touch every aspect of your life and provoke great transformations. The angels of God were freely ascending and descending in that place. 4. 14. Praying in the Spirit as often as possible. June 16, 2010. I moved from Imo State to Lagos State. Gates are strengthened by the presence of gate men. Ten simple actions of faith that will provoke financial breakthrough for anyone in 30 days or less. In this latest masterpiece from bestselling author, Daniel Okpara, youll discover that most of your prayers have been answered. 5. 4. I therefore shut this gate permanently against the wicked. Let every dirty hands be removed from the affairs of my life in the name of Jesus. Until you begin to open your mouth and release the Word of God from the inspiration and revelation you get from Him, or from reading His words against your situation, the gate controlling that situation cannot open. To add, we are confident that theres a certain way to pray, if you really want to pray well. => What is the spirit of jezebel, how does it work, and how do I pray against it? . 7. 5. and the King of glory shall come in. This audiobook is a 21-day fasting and prayer guide for all-around deliverance and breakthroughs. For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man. (Ephesians 3: 14-16). We often need prayer and fasting to deal with them. This is made possible by the existence of satanic gates or gates of hell, providing points of entry. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness:Authoritative Prayers and Declarations for Personal Healing, and Healing of Your Loved Ones. The . 40 PRAYER POINTS: 1. These gates we are referring to are spiritual gateways and our enemy is satan and his hordes. This is why people, even believers, have dreams of masquerades, bulls, snakes etc. Dont forget to drop your comments below if you find these prayer points to possess the gates helpful. 8 Who is this King of glory? Let all strange hands that have touched my blood be neutralized in the name of Jesus. Make Things Happen: 40 Things I Learned in 40 Years. Lord - the covenant of answered prayers - release and renew upon my life at this hour of power ! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-portrait-2','ezslot_23',133,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-portrait-2-0');And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. I will see restoration in my marriage, relationships, and career. How God Speaks to You: An ABC Guide to Hearing the Voice of God& Following His Direction for Your Life. I have even heard of thee, that the spirit of the gods is in thee, and that light and understanding and excellent wisdom is found in thee.(Daniel 5:14). That is why you will sometimes see witches and wizards singing and walking barefoot all over the street in the early hours of the morning. 2ND WATCH: 9pm - 12am (Midnight) - (Time of Visitations & Acts of Change) Mark 6:47. break in pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron. Jobs, opportunities, and openings will abound for me and my household. And that was a significant move for me. 34. 2. A gate that has become a seal of limitation should be shattered. But I have learned to possess my possessions regardless of what anyone feels. God is the Maker of times and seasons This year, 2021, is God's creation. Your email address will not be published. Deep and Powerful Exposition and Prayers from Psalm 91. Matthew 6:33. They take over the gates and control the people in the city. The power of our praises . There are also gates we have access to as well: Many of you are tormented by demonic operations to which you have no knowledge of the source of origin nor solution. My vision, business, career, and contributions shall be recognized in high places. That is why when you anoint a place that has troubled you and command the trouble to stop, the sensitivity in that place is supposed to open up to your prayer. 59. I now ask for the real treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places. When you come to pray, talk less and listen more! 31 Days in the School of Faith: A Daily Meditations & Prophetic Declarations to Empower Your Faith and Release Your Breakthrough, 2. Ask the Lord to help you sense Him holding your hand. Your church is built on your truth and we are thankful that the gates of hell will not prevail against it. THE NEW ME 2 Cor 5:17 (NKJV) 17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; 4. 2. Matthew 16:18 "And I tell you, you are Peter (Petros - a large piece of rock), and on this rock (petra - a huge rock like Gibraltar) I will build My church, and the gates of Isaiah 45:1-2. When you open your mouth to speak you are establishing the covenant of the Lord. 25. You are a new creation, born of God and therefore superior to the devil. Scriptures and Prayers for Gods Protection. Prayer Bullet 1. I contend for the gates of favor and mercy to be opened unto me and my family this morning as we step out of the house in Jesus' name. Stay in prayer and couple it with fasting to pull down the strongholds in the gateways. (Based on Isa. I stand against dream defeats and its effects in the name of Jesus. 9. Oh Lord, as I begin to exercise spiritual authority, I pray that you will protect me from every counter attack from hell. (Ezekiel 37:9-10). You know every detail of my life and the numbers of the hairs on my head. Time to make your case in prayer This is the period to pray for God's provision to be released (Luke 11:5-13; Acts 16:3). Also, idolatrous . Oh Lord my Father, thank you for making it possible through the death and resurrection of your Son Jesus Christ to be filled with power. Unsubscribe at any time. I command them shut in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, let your light arise and shine in my life, consuming every darkness of the enemies in my life in Jesus name. Strive! Let all evil associations summoned for my sake be scattered in the name of Jesus. 11. I stand against the operations of the spirit of death in my life in the name of Jesus. Prayers to Overcome the Spirit and Fear of Death. Below are some of them specifically. 41). Then get home tonight, close your door, and begin to apply these spiritual instructions, and youll see miracles happen in your finances asap. Are you looking for simple-to-follow instructions that will trigger a financial breakthrough for you very quickly? Powerful Prayers Sent to Your Inbox Every Monday, Enable registration in settings - general, None of These Diseases: A Reassuring Faith in Gods Protection, Plus Prayers to Walk, Healing Words: Daily Confessions & Declarations to Activate Your Healing, Deal With Your Anxieties, Pains & Battles, and Release Answers to Your Prayers, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window). You spiritual gates to place of breakthroughs, receive the blood of Jesus. Oh Lord, fill my life with your Spirit and power to heal the sick, cast out devils and to boldly make known the mysteries of the gospel of Christ always, in Jesus name. These prayer points for spiritual empowerment are not all there is really to prayer points for spiritual empowerment but are good enough to give you a head start. This year, (), my spouse and I shall grow stronger together. In this month, the anointing of God upon my life gives me favour in the eyes of God and man. The gates named above are gates our enemies use through our five carnal senses (touch, taste, smell, Seeing, and Hearing). Everything God has made is good, so this year will be good for us. I pursue, overtake and recover my properties from the hands of spiritual robbers in the name of Jesus. 16. Your details are safe and will not be shared with 3rd parties. 26. I refuse to be spiritually amputated in the name of Jesus. 3. Pray and ask the Lord to renew your strength and to keep you on fire for Him, in Jesus name. Deliverance of the Mind:Powerful Prayers to Deal With Mind Control, Fear, Anxiety, Depression, Anger and Other Negative Emotions | Gain Clarity & Peace of Mind & Manifest the Blessings of God, 8. A human sacrifice will draw more power than an animal sacrifice. The greater the sacrifice on the altar, the more power is drawn from the realm of darkness. These prayers points are scriptural and therefore must receive the attention of heaven. Thank You for waking me up this morning (Psalm 3:5). 14. The land is still ours because we have sought the Lord our God; we have sought Him, and He has given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered 2 Chronicles 14:7. Let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus. Powerful prayer ? The Bible speaks about the keys to heaven and the keys of earth. 52. Many may have presumed that I was the latest mad man in town. Demonology 101: Demons, Spiritual Warfare, and Self Deliverance Prayers. 4.Anything that is used to trap you. 4. Father, I thank you for destroying the evil gates mounted by the enemies. 28:5-6; 29:6). Israel was victorious. When others say there is not enough, we shall be sharing from Gods excess in our care. Restore the spiritual gates in your life (Read Nehemiah) 6. I refuse to be tossed around by any evil remote control device fashioned to delay my miracle in the name of Jesus. While the second extreme is believing too much in them and attributing every problem in life to them. FOUR WATCHES OF THE NIGHT. O God Let your fire destroy every foundational problem in my life in the name of Jesus. Father, thank you for your covenant that evil shall bow before the good, and the wicked shall bow at the gates of the righteous. There are angels and demons at the gates of every city. I declare before the gods, the angels, and all principalities and powers that Gods name shall be glorified in my life and family this year, 2021. Thank you for giving them to me. Oh Lord, fill me with resurrection power, the power that raised Jesus from the dead, in Jesus name. By His Stripes: Gods Promises and Prayers for Healing, 1. Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers, and prophetic declarations. Your finances will be healed, and you will experience breakthroughs. I command spirit of failure at the edge of breakthrough to die in the name of Jesus. Oh Lord, pull me out of the web of the power of darkness in Jesus name. prevail; your gates and your accesses are closed and cancelled by the Angels of Heaven and by the saints of the Most High God. 3. Two of the keys of heaven are called Praise and Worship. 31 Days With The Heroes Of Faith: A Daily Meditations, Prayers & Declarations From Hebrews Chapter Eleven | Re-fire Your Faith, & Experience Breakthrough, 4. 3. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-1','ezslot_14',128,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-mobile-leaderboard-1-0');The Spirit of theLordwill rest on himthe Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of theLord (Isaiah 11:2, NIV). 7. Proverbs 9:10 " The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding (NIV)." Many of the things I hear coming out of the mouths of those in the media make me shudder, Lord. I have had a passion for prayer and what you have shared has really met this passion.May the Lord bless you richly. Psalm 107 vs. 16 - Gates are to be broken. Without gates or altars, demons cannot come in. The days of the week, months, and years also have spiritual gates. 2. Our children shall be drawn to the Lord, and all they that are connected to me shall be supernaturally protected, preserved, and provided for, in Jesus name. 31 Days in the Parables: A Daily Instructions and Prayers from the Parables of Christ to Develop Deeper Spiritual Awareness, and Command Supernatural Help, 19. Father, destroy every stronghold of the powers of darkness in my family in the name of Jesus. Every entry point on the road into a city is a gate. 3. Prayer 2. Lord, I beg You, let Your ear be attentive now to the prayer of Your servant, and to the prayer of Your servants, who delight to fear Your name; and please prosper Your servant today, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: A Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of the Holy Spirit, Connect More With Him, and Manifest His Presence and Gifts, 21. Our day has a gate, our week has a gate, our month has a gate and our year has a gate. 28. Pray this prayer at your physical gates or entrance to your house, city, street, etc. How to Exercise Authority Over Sickness, 2. The day I came to Lagos, I did something the Lord had shown me its significance. The power of our praises and our prayers can shift atmospheres in a room, a building, a neighborhood, and even an entire city. Worship of Him who is seated on the throne can open doors. Give Orders to the Day:Daily Meditations and Prophetic Declarations for All Round Victory, Protection, Healing, and Breakthrough, 18. Let every effect of evil access to my blood be reversed now in the name of Jesus. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,600],'faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_1',123,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! 2. So all you need is to pray them in faith, believing, and then watch as your life begins to manifest the answers to these prayers when you begin to walk and demonstrate spiritual power seamlessly by the Spirit of God. 13. 50 Deliverance Prayers Against Satanic Padlocks Father, thank you for the answers you have given to my prayers so far, in the name of Jesus. Lord gives me power to pursue and overtake the enemy and also to recover my stolen property. This is a compendium of supernatural bullets that will command strange interventions in your life and open unexpected doors for you financially. Oh Lord, breathe on me fresh breathe from heaven to quicken me and make me every whit whole and fit to represent you always in all circumstances, in Jesus name. 47. (Praying Through the Gates of Time, Abu Bako). I will no longer lose anything in my life and family. 12. 28 Days of Praise Challenge:Deal With Your Anxieties, Pains & Battles, and Release Answers to Your Prayers. We possess the stomach gate and evict every demon that controls and resides in this area, our bowels, our innermost being our and our heart. 1. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Thanksgiving -thank God always. Oh Lord, fill me with your Spirit to teach, guide and to lead me into all truth, in Jesus name. If you desire to draw close to God daily, grow in prayers, and live a victorious life, then this book is for you. The earth will yield her increase for us. The blessings of God are upon my life and household this year (). SPIRITUAL GATES, POINTS OF ACCESS. Pray these prayers in addition to any other prayers you have before 6 AM on January 1. I bind you and cast you into the pit of fire in the name of Jesus. The gates of hell cannot prevail against me ( Matthew 16:18 ). Let everything done against me under the devils anointing be neutralized now in the name of Jesus. And the blessings in the land will locate me supernaturally, every day. Father, I thank you for shattering the gates of bronze and for cutting the bars of iron asunder. In the name of Jesus, I call on the heavenly surgeon to perform surgical operations where necessary in my life. PRAYER POINTS: SHUTTING THE GATES OF HELL 1) Father, every gate of hell that are open over my life, I shut the gate with the blood of Jesus. That way, you will be able to pray these prayer points well, with great assurance that God has heard you; and that the answers are on the way. Altars sustain and keep them. Praise and thanksgiving prayer points are just a focused and effective way for Christians to continue thanking God daily. I enter by fire every physical and spiritual door to my breakthroughs in Jesus name. Lord, open my eyes, internal and external and cause me to see clearly! I started to decree, saying: Okay, the truth is that I got many onlookers wondering. I receive strength to flush the enemy out of my gates in the Name of Jesus. Thank You, Lord, for giving me life and strength, in Jesus' name (Psalm 27:1). This is the amazing result of believers coming together in agreement and lifting up incense to heaven through their unified proclamations and worship. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2','ezslot_19',130,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-faithvictorious_com-narrow-sky-2-0');That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints. (Ephesians 1:17-18). This Session Is Titled: Destroying Spiritual Deposits. I bind every spirit working against answers to my prayers in the name of Jesus. Grow in His Word and win the battles that confront you in trickles. It was to establish a covenant. => How do I deal with witchcraft in the church? Establish the gates of praise in my life ( Isaiah 60:18 ). Join our newsletter to receive FREE books, Powerful prayers and devotional for MOVING FORWARD in life. For He has shattered gates of bronze and cut bars of iron asunder. 31 Days With the Holy Spirit: A Daily Meditations and Prayers to Learn More of the Holy Spirit, Connect More With Him, and Manifest His Presence and Gifts, 3. And I shall be divinely recommended for promotion, celebration and all kinds of good things, in Jesus name. Your email address will not be published. They see freedom but never experience it. As you pray the power of God that breaks the wall of Jericho is breaking evil wall and gate in your life in Jesus name. But do well to research on it. POWER TO SPEAK AGAINST MY DESTINY'S ENEMIES AT THE GATE FALL UPON ME NOW IN THE NAME OF JESUS 2. I want you to know that, as a child of God, you can not be stopped, the devil has no power to hold you bound. We must possess these gates, because whoever possesses the gates possesses and controls everything. I receive an anointing to deal with all gates prevailing against me. Since gates are not only physical: you might not always need to enter a gate literally or physically. 56. and be lifted up, you everlasting doors! READ ALSO: Prayer Points For The Manifestation Of Gods Power. POWER TO DISPOSSESS THE ENEMY AND POSSESS GATES OF THE ENEMY FALL UPON ME TONIGHT IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME 3. Let every evil device against me be disappointed in Jesus name. The gates of hell cannot prevail against me (Matthew 16:18). God desires to help us to open the gates that are shut against us. I SHALL NOT DIE. => Powerful Prayers to stop all forms of witchcraft. 10. Nothing has brought the world together and raised its fears as much as this deadly outbreak. Kings will come to see the glory of God upon me, and my testimony shall draw men and women unto the Lord. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Can you praise God 31 minutes a day for 31 days? 6. I declare that Gods praise and glory shall fill this year. This may indicate the operation of satanic gates set up against them. Right now, there are over 1,000,000 reported cases globally in just 4 months, and over 100,000 fatalities. This year (..), I will never be out of a job. Satanists use human sacrifice to open the gate of the ground so that it can swallow up its inhabitants and resources. Everything God makes is good. ( 2 Cor. Father, I also pray that you strengthen and fortify me with strength in my inner man, so I will be able to stay strong manifesting your power and glory always, in Jesus name. I remove my name from the book of untimely death in the name of Jesus. By taking your thoughts captive, bringing them before the truth of Christ You have entered an incorrect email address. Thanks to my narrators, if you love audiobooks, you can get some of my audio prayer books on Audible (owned by Amazon). Amen for the prayers.We are happy that you find the prayer points helpful!God answers prayers. In these books, I bring different insights and testimonies from my walk with God showing you how to take authority against sickness and diseases and live a healthy life. TOPICS: Daily Fire Daily Prayers Spiritual State of Emergency Prayer Points. Obadiah 17. The second volume in the series, Give Orders to the Day (GOTTD), covering April to June, the second quarter of the year is now live on Amazon. 31. The Bible tells us that the gates of hell shall not prevail against us. PRAYER POINTS FOR PROTECTION. Godly altars would attract Gods power and control to a place. All evil seeds planted by fear into my life should be uprooted in the name of Jesus. If not, the good thing is that you can do the prayers any time, not only in January. And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.(Deuteronomy 34:9). I am begging you Lord, the power, grace and freedom to see clearly - give me now! When God Is Silent:What to Do When Prayers Seems Unanswered or Delayed.