I simply need to know the status of a refund from a retailer, since it's exceeded the window of time that was provided. The account is linked to your bank account and after you receive a payment, Stripe automatically transfers the amount to your bank account. PREPARED. Thanks for bringing this up, Anthony! The charity accepts donations using Paypal.I get error message that the donation was declined.The transaction detail says "Merchant not in Network or No Purse Exists". Perfect. *Visa Int./Digital Commerce Bank, Licensed User. Several advantages: 1) no more carrying around that card with insanely low balance, 2) In the interim, until I use the balance, Wally World is earning interest on that otherwise latent money, 3) This ensures I will by a Wally World product, since the balance would be "on-file in the Wally World computer," so to speak. only takes me a couple of minutes to write. That being said, I have reached out to their site by phone, chat (the limited time it was available), and by email. As has been mentioned many times, the best places to use small leftover denominations are utilities like cable, phone, electric, gas, or insurance bills that often allow you to make partial payments as small as 1 cent on as many cards as you want. They now offer the option to buy a gift card in any amount between $.50 - $5.00. When I tried to use them at several retailers, they would be declined for insufficient balances, and I was informed I couldn't just "use what was left" if I didn't know the balance. Guest. Get Mastercard reloadable prepaid cards for secure payments. The numbers are staggering on the amount of prepaid cards and gift cards that never get redeemed or remain partially unused. The only reason I give it more than 1 star is because I've dealt with it before: I used my company's health reward system to claim a reward prepaid card_only_ when I decided I wanted to buy something on a website, I asked for a card with the exact amount (taxes, shipping, and card all ready for payment--that can include VISA), then it took me maybe 45 minutes to wrangle through the reward e-mails (don't lose track of the subject and sender of those kinds of e-mails! I got a 25 from smiledirectclub, saw the reviews in here and was not too sure about this company but decided to give it a go.I chose the digital card and use the card on Amazon for a 24.99 product, very smooth progress with no problem. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. We apologize for delay in getting this resolved. Oh yes, if you pay the Visa balance at the end of the month you've got free credit. When the company gave out Visa cash cards as a Christmas gift, I used my remainder balance to buy drinks and snacks on my break. - Customer Support. It's easy to get a Visa Prepaid card and there's . I just happened to find out while browsing the website. In reply to Linsey Knerl, I'm working at a gas station this winter. Heed the warnings. company promising 10usd when you finish. While our team has dedicated thousands of hours to research, we aren't able to cover every product in the marketplace. DOES NOT tell you BEFORE you order the card, that it WILL EXPIRE! When I have used store gift cards, I have had a store charge me $0.10 when that was the balance due after I used the gift card, so why should I be embarrassed? That's where I wanted to spend the card anyway! Date of experience: February 20, 2023. . Products used:This company is a scam. The prepaid card market (value terms) in Australia increased at a CAGR of 9.9% during 2017-2021. It is a waste of your precious time. knowing how to spend them? Other stores are really great about this too. Then, scroll down, tap Wallet & Apple Pay, and tap Add Card. Most people who use those cards (myself included) never actually use up the entire balance a few dollars always seem to be left on the card which more than likely gets thrown away. This company is a scam. We hope you will give us the chance to provide you with another amazing customer experience. doesn't Amazon allow you to purchase from them via multiple payment options? This company is shady. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. you can put 15 dollars on your gift card balance and 5.36 on your visa prepaid balance? So when you ask them to charge 77 cents to the card, you're essentially asking they give half of it to Visa/MC. Hello LK, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to rate us. I won a rewards amount from Inbox Dollars. JPY: 81-3-6890-8680. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. First, I wont trouble you with advice on using store or retailer cards. This revenue may affect the location and order in which products appear. Will never take this again.. Chat people are the rudest and less informative person you could contact for. Unfortunately, we cannot locate your account with the username provided. I don't see any options beside for save it later. Come on, please do a better job with helping customers. By clicking on the "Access your card" button in the email you received, you will be redirected to the "Prepaid Digital Solutions" site via an unique link. . This is great as you can take the remaining amount on many cards and just buy e gift cards on Amazon with it, then purchase items with this credit. -Don't DARE get a card with more money than you're going to use b/c you'll never be able to use odd leftover amounts for anything useful. While I got a prepaid Digital Visa card from . The Prepaid Technologies Prepaid Mastercard Card is issued by either CenterState Bank, N.A. But they do not affect the opinions and recommendations of the authors. Swagbucks: The Web's Premier Destination for Free Rewards. Reloadable products are also available, including general purpose, benefits, government disbursement . I chose the digital card and use the card on Amazon for a 24.99 product, very smooth progress with no problem. There may or may not be a fee attached. Prepaid credit cards can also be a great entry into money management. Click on "Wallet.". Which I found out when I went to use them. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. I just used this to clear $4.01 from my pre-paid VISA after spending days looking on the internet, and looking trying to get it to work with PayPal. Upon coming to use my prepaid card I tried a number of different merchants none of which worked always saying the card issuer has rejected the payment. This is a scam. Like many other people I was unable to use it on many . We are so sorry to hear that your card is being declined. Yes, many of these reviews and concerns are in fact true and will most likely be your experience if you have the pleasure of obtaining or buying a prepaid card from them. Digital Wallet has a consumer rating of 1.41 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Got this gift card as part of G2 product review. I don't know that our small gas station would be so accomodating (even though they are supposed to allow you to charge any amount, some stations still huff at purchases smaller than $5). What does that mean??? If you choose to save it for later, there will be a new option in your account to combine the value of all your saved codes. However, when they send me the token in Prepaid Digital Solutions, I just don't know what can I do with it. My issue is as follows. Stay away. prepaid digital solutions combine cards. But I personally only buy them when I am looking to purchase something specific online. This site does not include all credit card companies or all available credit card offers. 12 September 2018 at 8:48PM. I wouldnt recommend substituting your cash tip for a gift card tip unless its of such a generous portion that the inconvenience of using it is outweighed by the value, but bonusing on top of the cash tip probably would be well appreciated! Like many news outlets our publication is supported by ad revenue from companies whose products appear on our site. Terms & conditions on your card may vary by card issuer. - Customer Support. My question is: if you "save them for later" in the PPD and then combine them, is it going to be a total of $50 or is there some sort of a fee? Prepaid Digital Solutions is a site that allows you to obtain a free prepaid virtual Mastercard card using tokens that you can obtain as rewards on partner sites. Contacted them and they claimed I didnt enter the info correctly, all 4 times I did it. I ordered my physical card almost 40 days ago. 5: Enter the EXACT amount of your Visa gift card. Hi Robyn Hartling,Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that Summarize Issue Here. Depending on cards it takes a whole 15-30 minutes to do this. Thank you, for giving us the chance to make your cardholder experience a positive one. I don't recommend and I would never use this service again. It also helps curb binge shopping on app markets since the costs are often minimal it can be easy to rack up significant charges quickly without realizing it. We are so sorry to hear that you were unable to spend the full balance on your card. and G2. So curiosity got the better of me and I Googled the company, thankfully a warning came up. If you havent redeemed the $5 card codes yet, the card combining point in the process is when you go to redeem them. Almost every store automatically takes multiple forms of payment. This company is a scam. I shop at amazon, and they don't expire their gift cards, so it's a good value. EURO/GBP: 44-2035142425. How can I combine them? They are really hard to use (another knock against them) but Amazon should work. and the manager 'john' is as helpful as Swiss cheese in rainstorm! Cards can be provided in a fixed amount range, and are ready to be loaded and activated. Received 2 cards through redeeming points at Mypoints. I think they will wait until the card expires so they can charge a fee to reinstate. I use this all the time for those rrbate cards I get and the I dont have another card to carry around. check out sleevepal.com. If Im taking advantage of a Walgreens Register Rewards deal, and want to buy several packages of diapers, I can just ask the cashier to apply $2.36 of my purchase to the gift card, then pay the remaining balance with my regular credit card or cash. Its kind of like dumping your problems on other people, except theres free money involved. Why I have to leave left overs here, I doubt that I will be able to spend exact XX,00 EUR, your business it to make suffer and people leave leftovers?! I have done the thing where you ask the cashier to run the gift card for the balance amount and then use a different payment source for anything still due, but it's a hassle and I prefer not to do it. They said you can NOT use both, as they don't allow 2 payment forms for an order. I can point to specific instances this past year where this situation bit me in the butt. Tip for consumers:Use digital, and I hope you never need their "customer service" assistance. Its not that I dont like them; Ive just found them to be too far away geographically, or out of my comfort zone. They take a small fee of $0.59 for each $10 payment, but that's a small price to pay to fully unlock the . THIS IS a blatant RIP-OFF. The prepaid card market (value terms) in Mexico increased at a CAGR of 11.7% during 2017-2021. REPLY. My personal experience with this method has been hit or miss. Unfortunately, that service was discontinued in 2015. So much turbulation. If only there was a mask invented to protect against companies like this! For that, I created an account on Wise Bread is an independent, award-winning consumer publication established in 2006. They must make oodles of cash just From those alone. Seemingly designed to be as hard as possible to use. It's understandable that this wouldn't even be an issue for many people. ;). Calling them multiple times leads to their default statement that no documents have been received. Cookie Notice If you're not from therejust ditch this site. He uses them to buy the balance in gas filling his small jerry cans for his power tools. So for the $5.00 left on the card, youll lose 14 cents. Know of a way to combine gift cards from several different retailers into one? 1. Unless you have been asleep for the last 5 years, you'd know that all of these cards are pretty much restricted from "cashing out" and most do not offer recharging unless it's directly issued by the store (Target, WalMart). Please share your experience with this company, if you have any - so that we can adjust if that's . If you'd like to delete cookies or instruct your web browser to delete or refuse cookies, please visit the help pages of your web browser. A prepaid card is also called a prepaid debit card, or a stored-value card. If you don't want to mess with bank accounts, consider these eight prepaid cards that are compatible with the Apple Pay mobile wallet. In exchange, they award you $10 in Whether it's one or one million, you can buy and send prepaid cards instantly. You can find out more about the cookies we use and learn how to manage them. - Customer Support. If you have your account number available, this will allow us to assist you and locate the exact account you are referencing. Thank you! Any other ideas? What a scam! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. The . Sorry for asking such a noob question. Just remember to be polite and remain calmlol. You can buy prepaid cards at many stores and online. That was not an option I had heard before, and it worked beautifully for me. - Customer Support. This is communicated via a $1.00 authorization. mondegains. I asked their customer service, and at the level of their clueless-ness on how to solve the issue, they're either have 0 knowledge on the technical side of restrictions (region-lock or something) OR they're purposefully hiding you the truth on how to solve the issue. Try Google Wallet, I've had good luck consolidating gift card balances onto it. Great tip! Avoid these scammers, they take your money and you will be left with nothing! The company request my photo ID for verification which I supplied, photo ID issued by Australian government. See your states Department of Consumer Affairs website to see if similar legislation has been passed in your area. We wish to resolve the issue you are having Please contact us at [email protected] and enter Customer Success Agent in the subject line. Whether you are looking to provide solutions that reward or provide an incentive for your employees, add new customers or increase the loyalty of existing users, our prepaid card solution will work best for you. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. Products used:Never used the product it can not be used. Easy peasy. I told them I don't want to risk it and just delete all my personal information given previously. Just hit "debit" and it will take the remaining balance - in my case, $3.28 . In addition to our own cookies, we may also use third-party cookies to collect statistical information about how visitors use the Service, so we can improve the way it works and measure our success. Description. Usually you have to go to a web site and type in the card's number. If you already have an account and have redeemed a Prepaid Rewards Card with Prepaid Digital Solutions' before, you will need to sign into your existing account. Perhaps the easiest way to use up gift card balances is to pass them on to others. I prefer to cash out my rewards for PayPal or Amazon credit if possible, but a few sites don't have those options. Another way to use balances on cards is to pay bills like your cable or other utilities online. Create of the virtual prepaid Mastercard. Order Visa prepaid cards in just a few clicks. After being unable to spend the balance from the digital card with quite a few tries, I managed to use it on Amazon. We will strive to keep creating positive, meaningful experiences such as yours. Also, sites that allow you to trade unused gift cards are becoming popular but again, I dont want to have to mess with mailing addresses and postage for a tiny balance. The Digital First program provides instant payments and banking services to customers through Dukhan Mobile, including the instant issuance of the new prepaid card and adding to your digital wallet to make payments. Prepaid cards by Mastercard provide more convenient, safer & smarter options to pay than cash. the only possibility is giftcardgiver.com which unfortunately requires sending in the actual card, hence allowing any downstream user to see my past transactions. Amazon lets you enter the exact amount you want to load onto their e-gift-card, so that 3.56 balance on prepaid visa can be converted into a 3.56 amazon credit with no extra fees. No proper customer care support. 3: Choose 'e-Gift Card'. A long time ago I worked at a place which had vending machines in the break room that accepted cards. When I reached out to support they told me basically to go to away, their response " Unfortunately, the time frame to claim this token has expired and is no longer eligible for replacement.". For long-term sustained growth, prepaid digital solutions must be holistic, proactive, and continuous. I waited a few weeks I got nothing I have no chance of resending the id the website only shows me this message I sent a dozen or so e-mails I called and if I can't verify my identity so I can't use my own money the system is designed so that the customer can't collect the money I've never had problems like this, common scammers, Hello Mk Mk,Thank you for taking the time to rate us. But I can also use the amazon gift balance to purchase a gift card to a local store or restuarant, so I'm not even limited to shopping at amazon this way. We have located your account, a Customer Success Agent has been assigned to your concern and has reached out to you via email. prepaid digital solutions combine cards. Very useful idea thanks, I wasn't sure how I was going to get this money off the card. . I still have a tiny balance on it that I have no idea what to do with and it's quite embarrassing going to a store and whipping out a card that only has like a buck or two credit on it. Prepaid cards usually have a target market of the unbanked, but now they are more widely used and will continue to grow. I don't know the zip code for the card because it is not listed. They charge for a physical card, otherwise they'll give you a virtual card which can only be used online and will systematically get declined unless you file complaints, then their customer service agents will blame you for entering the wrong info, or claim Google can't process cards properly (LOL)It smells 100% like they hope people will give up and they can just keep the money. With no recourse. I was trying to use up $5.12 on a Visa card and needed to make an online purchase. This isn't a problem at all. 9870310368 8860712800. Between my companies "rewards" tool shenanigans and this websites obfuscations & expiration dates, I waste more time, energy, & money-as-time than the "prepaid" card system is worth. Example: If I have $2.33 left on a Wal-Mart card then, vs. "cashing out," Wal-Mart could give me the option to "bank the balance;" i.e. Hopefully, your cashier will work with you to use the amount you have left in a reasonable manner :), the only piece of plastic i have ever owned is a visa debit card and i really do not think i will ever need another one. The Amazon self-gift card idea is perfect, thanks!! I'm glad that from what I'm hearing here, most of our readers haven't had it be an incovenience :) Maybe you all are just that savvy? Contact the issuer of your card immediately to report your lost or stolen card. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. websites that award gift cards, such as Capterra Many prepaid cards come with the Visa or MasterCard logo. : When I went the last time to request it, the site said it had expired and the funds reversed. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Be aware of how they will try and exploit you by making your card expire quickly then charge you to renew it. It just takes a few steps: Add funds to your account, select the card value as well as the . Some offer free stuff for just submitting a CC number and allowing it to be kept on file. Advertiser Disclosure: Many of the credit card offers that appear on the website are from credit card companies from which Wise Bread receives compensation. Also, sometimes you get a card as a gift, and even if it's not what you wanted, you'd rather use it than let it go to waste. They said I MUST use a visa debit with enough to cover the entire charge, or just use the amazon gift card to cover the entire charge. We hope you will give us the chance to provide you with a better customer experience. Register the card to your PayPal account and upload the balance. We are attempting to locate your account to look into your issue further. With some research and a lot of trial and error, I found some ways to get my moneys worth out of these well-meaning assets every last penny. I use cash for small purchases, a Visa credit card for larger ones or something I want to keep record of, and occasionally a check that I keep in my wallet. Like many other people I was unable to use it on many different websites due to . Thankfully it was only $15, but it will never get spent. Check all your card balances and transactions with ease - no need to type in the card number every time View Transaction History View Transactions Keep tabs on your funds all under one roof - get instant access to pending and posted transactions