Curious. 37.6k Followers, 1,752 Following, 978 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Danielle Marie (@danielle.marie12) Where do you find prime time? Its a fun challenge that often leads to some shocking eliminations, and is a testament to just how real this series is. YAAAAAAAY WE FINALLY GOT THE CAMEO PHOTOS!!!!!! Hahhah I just want all the drama like where can I find it. Jayln has replaced Erin immediately but the other 3 haven't started to performwith them yet maybe they aren't ready (especially after the mistakes we have seen in Darian's performance) or maybe the stage can only hold 12. Believe it or not, what fans want, matters. I hope she auditions againI, Madeline S. dance wise is not the best, but I like her nonetheless), She is working at the dance studio owned by Evan Anderson, former DCC, and family. As stated before, theres room for all. Jalyn should have been a serious candidate for point. 14 comments. I think Madeline S. will be either one and done or a sleeper hit. I think the wedding is in February. I am 1 million percent positive it is true. Thanks for the explanation. Case in point, Victoria is well loved has tons of social media support, but if you were to guess only by this forum or reddit - she's highly unpopular. Seems much more chill. So I am reposting here. I would understand that better if it were a group of 4 rookies, but Chandi? Is she really? Is this a spell to restart the DCC Multiverse? Here was a show that had an obsessive/rabid fanbase (check the Primetimer forums for proof) that was essentially ignored by the mainstream. Her dancing was powerful, but sloppy. Most reality shows, by nature, are meant for mainstream consumption. Don't know how I feel about it, but if someone is a great dancer, they should get the chance, IMO. , She resigned due to the nfl mandate for people on the field besides players, Group 1:Lexie, Ashlee, Chandi, Elli, Jessica, Marissa, Jensen, Christina and Tyra, Group 2:Gina, Erin, Madeline M., Armani, Claire, Ashlin, Amber L., Kelee and Megan, Group 3:Rachel, Amber M., Kristin, Dani, Darian, McKenzie, Kleins, Lea and KayDianna, Group 4:Caroline, Jalyn, Taylor, Kat, Kelsey, Jada, Rebecca, Madeline S., and Tori, Showgroup: Gina, Lexie, Amber M., Ashlee, Caroline, Jalyn, Rachel, Kat, Kelsey, Armani, I was so happy for the rookies and vets. Seems like a lot of retired DCCs are SAHMswith part time or on the side jobs. She already confirmed it on her IG. She ended up making the team in 2019 and is one of the most recognizable cheerleaders on the squad today. Am sure she's had conversations with TPTB. Some people just don't think she's attractive. She danced professionally as a cheerleader for the NBA Oklahoma City Thunder for two seasons: 2015-2017. Prime Time Forums is a company that operates in the Media and Entertainment industry. Sleeper Hit: Rebecca, Keleeand Lea all have SG potential to me and I cannot believe the unpopularity of Lea! Copyright 2022 Snugglefish Media. Forums.previously.tv has yet to be estimated by Alexa in terms of traffic and rank. Chandi is one of my faves by far, and so glad that K+J agree. Oooopps..I have nothing against Rachel, I think she is sweet, sincere and good looking but I will confess to being Team Gina ( I think you could have worked that out by now). She seems so quiet and demure! She would have been a wonderful representative (Obviously, I don't believe that Show Group is "the best of the best" given that these three were overlooked). She would make a great person for appearances to speak. She also has that uncanny ability to look great in every picture: smiling, engaging, flirting with camera but still looking sassy. Or are people just doing what they want and not worrying about the consequences? I love following the DCC but I can't help but laugh at the drama. Sometimes there are one or two girls that we use a lot (see the DCC Wikias confessional rankings) because they give great soundbites or just provide good TV moments, so while it can sometimes seem like producers are shoving a select few candidates down their throats, its mostly just because those are the girls that make us laugh or smile in that moment. Also I can see it going both ways where people would want to stay because they missed out on most perks of being a DCC, but also people would want to retire because 2021 might be the same as 2020 and there's no point in staying. Every TV show, new and old including shopping channels. https://www.instagram.com/p/CWgRTBcMMXs/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link. So the poor-pitiful-us tale tends to ring a bit hollow. But I think if she doesnt improve her power, they wont give her a second season. Chandi is very, very, annoyingly photogenic. And Marissa Garrison. Really? All rights reserved. 10-05-2021 04:07 PM. Ex-DCCs, current DCCs, staff, family members, producers and assistants who don't ever say who they are to everyone, and many of them don't create accounts on public forums, but they have fan connections and share info for select fans to leak, as directed. Also, women who are cut from training camp and dont make the team one year often return to try again in following years. There's also the possibility that Kelli and Charlotte want the show to go on at least another year to cover the 60th anniversary of the Cowboys. Here is your thread to discuss/speculate on who may be auditioning for the 2021-2022 DCC squad. Best Rookie Photo goes to Kaydianna. The rotation is nice I think it also gives us a glimpse into who K & J might consider for future points. In a 2014 thread on Primetimer Forums, user SnarkySheep started a conversation that asked other fans about their favorite and least favorite aspects of Dawson, and stated, "No matter what she does . Things were a bit different this year, though, as the candidates were all in one hotel during the entire filming process. The discussion here is far more engaging and entertaining than the show itself. So I found some videos of the Meet the Team DCC event from someone who works with Marissa and Jalyn at a dance studio. Jada and her amazing legs, will become an issue next season. I think I remember her saying she pushed the envelope on it. Also, a lot of the producers and editors have worked on the show for a whileour most senior editor has been on since season 8 in 2013so we know the format of the show and how to make it work, which definitely helped keep us on schedule and meet all of our deadlines. Fans of CMT's Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders Making the Team, Press J to jump to the feed. Cassie never got Pro Bowl despite Judy being her mother. But the other forms are pretty heavily moderated and if you violate one of their strict "rules" you get a warning and then a penalty against you. I would have loved to see Jackie Bob again. They talk too much about VK, Cassie and what Kelli and Charlotte do wrong. And I will fight anyone who makes a comment about her weight! I had two questions posted just before the thread closed. Confirmed girls that I know of to be coming back are Gina, Marissa and Victoria (ok Victoria is not necessarily confirmed but come on), Girls that I wish would retire are Alora-Rose,Briana, Caroline, Daphne, Erin, Jessica, Kat, Kristin, Maddie, Madeline, Rachel A. Savannah, Sydney, Taylor, and Tess. In a lot of ways Australia is getting back to some sense of normality and the majorirty of us are living a semi normal life. Is there any kind of restrictions there? PT was given an ultimatum by their mod to stop talking about other forums. But I don't believe she confronted her group and made Lilly cry. Either way sheneeds to keep those DCC connections for her fitness business too. Kristin is a wild card. Eric Reynolds is a post story producer who has worked on a number of unscripted television shows addressing a wide variety of subject matter, who aims to expand the boundaries and capabilities of what is possible in the realm of unscripted television, with a focus in live TV integration and hopes to someday launch a small network in partnership with up-and-coming products/brands that would broadcast programming specifically geared towards ultra-niche audiences. That and possibly maybe off a shade or two with the tights/hose. She returned the following year in Season 14 as a stronger, more polished dancer, and seemingly unphased by the previous year. Is this "the post" ? I have to disagree on the part that she was barely mentioned before. I believe she's homophobic but she's smart enough not to voice her disgust and her pageant face never shows any emotions. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I think her looks are pretty average/typical. The primetimer starter package is: Hate Victoria, Charlotte, Judy to enter and be accepted. Shes gorgeous, so with more power and precision, I think she could become a favorite. We sure had a wild time. I dont care for the backwards glance over the shoulder pose at all. All of the producers and editors had Zoom meetings at the beginning of the week and then coordinated via email/text messages as we cut the episodes. Yes omg! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm also not surprised to see that some are just waiting to hear what auditions and Training Camp are like. Whoever said "the camera never lies" LIED! Are all the comments about Reddit from yesterday gone from the PT board 2020 auditions and speculations? Alanna. Kristin. Savannah- years with the jets and then DCC. They seem to think they are the be all, end all of DCC social media pages. My bet is they will lose 4 or 5 of those 8, so potentially the 4 firstgroup leader spots will just stay with the same old. or volunteer/humanitarian things like Melissa or Savannah. She didn't post much of anything, but shedid attend a Kip Mooreconcertwhere she commented aboutmaybe someday being a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader in tune with his lyrics, and a friend asked her if she was cut, and she responded, "home on a break" then she later deleted both those comments. Savannah went on a USO tour before Christmas 2017. Join the conversation by signing in or registering for an account! Tell me your: Rockstar Rookie: Great dancer and ambassador, ROTY candidate, One and Done: Either retires or gets cutnext season, Sleeper Hit: Flies under the radar at first but starts to really shine in year2 or 3. my exact thoughts on Marissa. Many women just think if they just try hard enough and love hard enough they can fix what's wrong.