- Hi. I pass it on to you, as my father passed it on to me. Anyway, I'll see you guys later. - I'm sorry, miss. One that will take Genovia forward and if the Parliament were astute, they would name her queen. To make up for missing your cable show, I'm inviting you. - Are you sure? I never lead anybody. It was mine when I was young. That was a question on Jeopardy. - your family will take over Genovia? - My birthday's not for two weeks. But then I thought, if I cared about the other seven billion out there, instead of just me, thats probably a much better use of my time.See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. You will never guess what Josh Bryant just asked me. Not to put too fine a point on it, yes, you did. role as Princess of Genovia. But now I choose to be forevermore, Amelia Mignonette Thermopolis Renaldi, Princess of Genovia. Diaphragm _____ 3. Why would I joke about something like that? - It's a wonderful country, really. - Very exciting. Through the movie, Mia struggles with the decision of taking the position as princess or denying her duties. - [Mia] I'm trying to forget about it. Mia is also the only grandchild of Queen Clarisse Renaldi. Her Majesty is in the library. Our database of Acting Monologues that anyone case use for free! Besides, look how far you've come. Her decision tonight will affect the queen, the court. My lord Archbishop, I would like to take this man as my husband, if you please. After Clarisse's talk with Parliament, she speaks with Mia in the throne room. Go, go, go. - Mr. Walsh's ropes are twisted. Budget - Mia! I'm late for a meeting with Spain and Portugal. By visiting this site, you agree to the terms and conditions of our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy NYCastings / DirectSubmit 2000 - 2021. How'd you know I'd be here? - You're late. - Live in Genovia? - You look fine. We learn that she and Michael have broken up since he went on tour with his band. And then I realized how many stupid times a day I use the word I. And probably all I ever do is think about myself. Are you ready? - Come on, let's go! There's a school rule that says nobody's allowed to wear hats in class. People think princesses are supposed to wear tiaras. google_ad_slot = "7079952559"; Charlotte, would you go and check on tea in the garden? It's a present for your 16th birthday, from your father. IMDb page A video of me performing a scene for class from the Princess Diaries 2 Royal Engagement I am portraying Mia Thermopolis as she gives a speech to the people o. Mr. Prime Minister, how would you say the pear market is doing in Genovia? [Mia] For 15 years, you couldn't find a spare minute. - Would you like to see them, ma'am? Do you think that I would be up here in a wedding dress if I didn't? - What, are we friends with Mia now? They are very good friends. Thanks. - No, I can't. John Debney I'm royal by marriage. And we need new pillows for the Prime Minister's wife. Ned is really wailing. Casting in NY, LA, Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, Chicago, Seattle, Las Vegas, Texas, Knoxville, Boston and more. From now on, you'll be traveling the road. Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Candace Against the Universe, High School Musical: The Musical: The Series, Jennifer Jackson as Lady's Maid Priscilla, Alec Nemser as Dancing Palace Footman Felix, Jon Ligget as Queen Clarisse's Palace Footman. If she's not here in ten minutes, I'll make the announcement. I've got a grandma thing. film produced by singer and actress Whitney Houston and directed by Garry Marshall . Go away and leave me alone. - [Clarisse] Who is this gentleman? - And you ran away. _____ 1. But then I wondered how Id feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. We're meeting Baroness and Baron von Troken. I know it's a little straighter and shorter. - I don't know. train station pub happy hour princess diaries 2 monologue. [Mia] It's hard the first time, but you can do it again. American Mia is the daughter of local eclectic artist, Helen Thermopolis. Mia, I'm sorry, but hats are against the dress code. Talk to me. Running time DirectSubmit / NYCastingsis a Casting Notice listingservice used by Castings Directors, Producers & Content Creators to Cast SAG-AFTRA, Actors Equity & Non-Union Actors, Models, Dancers, Singers, Voice-Over Artists & Live Acts. and I haven't met one of those in a long, long time. Everybody's got pre-coronation jitters, including me. I reaIIy think you shouId be Oh, oh! Straight ahead to your left. But then I wondered how Id feel after abdicating my role as Princess of Genovia. Excuse me. about how life could be, how he could be. Not I, though many people thought I did, or anybody else. marry the prince, always look pretty and live happily ever after. I thought you were getting over that. The Princess Diaries. I'm still waiting for normal body parts to arrive. The Japanese Embassy has a waterfall, why can't we have fountains? p diaries1:. Send my apologies. - [Clarisse] Good afternoon. Who knows, next week you could be waving pompoms in my face. Produced by To Grove High School. You can refuse the job, but you are a princess by birth. All right. Cancel everything today. I'm really no good at speech-making. Please don't crush my soy nuts. it would give the other kids license to mock me for the rest of my life? I will and last, but not least, driving without a license. Royal DJ's. - I'm the vice principal. I decline. - Amelia, I'm so glad you could come. She's styling a wet, sort of grunge-look hairdo. Somebody sat on me again. princess diaries 2 monologue. I know you're still mad at me for blowing you off, I'm still going to the Genovian Independence Day Ball. But you really didnt need to know that But Im not so afraid anymore. - I'll be back at 3 o'clock. Why don't you tuck one ankle behind the other. OK. All right. Oh, OK. Is there something else about me and my life, Oh, no. I told you, I need an attitude adjustment. In my wildest dreams, I never expected this to happen, but you are the legal heir, the only heir to the Genovian throne. Your father realized that the love he could have for one person. Written by Gina Wendkos MIA: Hi, um hello. We get a call, we deliver, that's our motto. See, if i were Princess of Genovia, then my thoughts and the thoughts of people smarter than me would be much better heard, and just maybe those thoughts could be turned into actions. - I raise mustangs. At the Grand Ball, you enter with the Queen. I feel in my heart and soul that I can rule Genovia. The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement is a 2004 American romantic comedy film and the sequel to 2001's The Princess Diaries.Unlike the first film, this film is not based on any of the books. Full of darkness and danger, they were. to the empployees was very informative. Just because your hair sucks, get off mine. - [girl 2] Are you OK? Some moms help their kids with homework, you do this. probably all I ever do is think about myself. Movie Monologues for Whatever Reason - The Princess Diaries: Mia Thermopolis The Princess Diaries: Mia Thermopolis This is Mia's speech to everyone just as she's about to announce her decision to become the Princess of Genovia or not Hi, um hello. Come on. OK? created 2 months ago Filmes vistos - EUA a list of 46 titles created 1 month ago Nostalgic a list of 42 titles created 24 Aug 2020 . Your Majesty, Lady Jerome has just arrived. Editor(s) Charles Minsky Normally, I get so nervous that I faint or run away; or sometimes I even get 5 Answers There is no word like addressal. Just hit the ball. They argue near an isolated fountain and Nicholas suddenly kisses Mia, after she realizes his plan (right before they both fall into the fountain). You know better than that. They go to the lake and dance and fall asleep. Sign up now and save a cow. I don't want to be a princess. I know something's going on you're not telling me. - Will you help me? Would you really disrespect Meg Cabot that way? and we will accept the challenge of helping you become the princess you are. Besides wearing tiaras and twin sets, dancing at ballsattracting fame and fortune simply for being beautiful? Well Maurice, it's just you and I. We'll call them Frida and Kahlo. I'm sorry. It's really great of you. - Thank you so much. between who you think you are and who you can be. The press are starting to complain about making their deadlines. And how lame is that when there's, like, 7 billion other people out there on the planet and when -, 2023 - The Best Monologues | True Monologues. During the course of the night, Mia's tiara falls off and is caught by Parliament member Viscount Mabrey (John Rhys-Davies) who secretly plans to steal Mia's crown. Congratulations, you got your wish. This one's my favorite. - Perhaps she needs more time. Anne Hathaway's mother and director Garry Marshall have brief appearances in the film. - our confidentiality agreement. [Boy] You've been listening to the sounds of Flypaper. Clarisse. You know, in old films, whenever a girl gets seriously kissed. - Yes. - Aw shucks, ma'am. I don't make speeches and I'm not Clarisse Renaldi. One last question. - Lana got coned. We shop, get our hair done, even finish each other's sentences. and all the people of this small, but proud, country. - She's gonna barf. That Backstreet Boy clone you've had a crush on forever? After coming back with Maurice the poodle, the Queen gets in on the fun. Source I'm being shown San Francisco by a true San Franciscan. I'm wearing this great dress I can't breathe in. like, 7 billion other people out there on the planet and when --, Queen Renaldi: [casts a disapproving about the other 7 billion out there instead of just me, that's probably a much Families don't do stuff like that to one another, OK? It's when Mia tried to run away from being a Princess but she just stopped her can with the sun roof open in the middle of the rain LOL. But today she acted beyond her years. This Summer. They currently live in a refurbished firehouse south of Market Street. I hope you get your first real foot-popping kiss. where can i find red bird vienna sausage? Spin out and spin into me. I think Grove should dump the uniforms and have casual dress all year round. Mia's mom and stepdad come for the wedding with Mia's new baby half-brother, Trevor. Isn't this the grandmother who made you two get a divorce? [Clarisse] Charlotte, take notes, will you? I hear they're serving filet on the bone. I'll see you there, then. She and her best friend, Lily are still in touch, whom is currently attending UC Berkeley. Mia walks back inside, saying she wants to become Queen without a husband as her grandmother had done just fine as Queen without a husband, but Mabrey says his nephew should be King. which he did, eventually, to join the church. Listen to her, she'll take us into the 21st century. - Thanks. Directed by Something I think will have a big impact upon your life. Slowly, thank you. - Hi, Princess. After that Nicholas gets second thoughts about stealing the crown and Mabrey realizes that Nicholas has fallen in love with Mia. I know, I know, but after all, he was my dad. Im really no good at speech-making. I've got to get my clothes. while you're making out with the yachting yahoo. Im Mia. - Do you think it's going to rain on us? It was also remarked by many film critics that Genovia looked remarkably like the Disney Backlot in Burbank, California. I can't, I'm late for a meeting with my guidance counselor. - [Mia] Well, do you have any change? Your Majesty, the diplomatic pouch has arrived and she's here. No creo que Susana _____ (seguir) sobre los consejos de su mdico. The press have binoculars. It wouldn't be nothing. The second movie was completely alternate from Meg Cabot's novels. Oh! - I'm just happy you're going to come. - Charlotte, just make me an Eden. Mia promises neither to accept nor reject. Don't I have diplomatic immunity? You used to care more about what was inside your head instead of on it. What kind of dancing do you do? Besides, just think how lovely she'll look on our postage stamp. That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet.". You know, as manager of the team. I'm meeting my grandmother after school. Clarisse asks Joe for his hand in marriage and they get married as there is already a wedding prepared. A few moments ago, I realized the only reason I was getting married was because of a law, and that didn't seem like a good enough reason. But you really didnt need to know that But Im not so afraid anymore. The Princess Diaries is a 2001 American comedy film produced by singer and actress Whitney Houston and directed by Garry Marshall . I think you're making a wise decision to abstain from the job.