Listed by Mark Besta, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #1983054. Listed by Vincent J. Mullally Jr, Ewing & Clark, Inc.. NWMLS #1203882. Sand Point Country Club. 8333 55th Ave NE, Seattle, Washington 98115, King County. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $786 per sqft (total). A view of a tee at Sand Point Country Club, Add a GolfPass ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Willows Run Golf Club - Eagle's Talon Course, Willows Run Golf Club - Heron Links Course, Willows Run Golf Club - Coyote Creek Course, Gamble Sands Resort Stay & Play Golf Package, The best golf courses to play around Seattle, 3 days in Seattle: Play golf for less than $200. Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Indeed. I was greeted by Sand Points head pro Craig Hunter, welcomed to the course, and advised to hit the putting green until my party had arrived. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Error: Twitter did not respond. Actual Scorecard. Please see our, Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $715 per sqft (total). Seattle: "Ten years ago, $15,000 bought membership into Broadmoor, Seattle's most exclusive golf club. Recent Rounds. Bring in the family or grab a few friends and feel free to check out their menu. The staff was so easy to work with and accommodated with us on everything. They were organized, the staff was friendly and helpful, we couldn't have asked for more! The par 3s at Sand Point are all outstanding, highlighted by hole #7. During the season, they devote a corner of the shop to kids goods, and they typically sell about 25 sets of U.S. Sand Point Country Club Yeah, a par 5 at 418 yards. 3,538 sqft Bonus points if you make it for sunset. She also acted as the 'day-of coordinator'and checked on us throughout the day and ensured we stayed on schedule. Sand Point Country Club. 3 Bedroom 4 Bedroom -Anniversary Celebrations. We had our wedding at Sand Point Country Club in March of 2017, and it went off without a hitch. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $869 per sqft (total). Axel & Hudson has partnered with The PGA of America on a golf-inspired collection of boys and girls apparel the PGA Authentics Junior line which is garnering attention for its fashion-forward clothes, accessories and headwear. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $602 per sqft (total). By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. Listed by Anita Hearl, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #1358690. listing's location, address, parcel and other details. She didn't stop working until everything was beyond perfect. 1,410 sqft Ahhh, the municipal playing, chili dipping, weekend warrior in me sure does love it when I get to go Bushwood Country Club style and play a golf course that on most days would be off limits to me. 4,000 sqft (206) 525-5766. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. reliability, or timeliness of any information on this website and shall not be Sand Point Country Club iPad & iPhone Sand Point Country Club Lifestyle More ways to shop: Find an Apple Storeor other retailernear you. Listed by Mark Besta, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #1983054. At Sand Point Country Club, golfers tee off from the Black, Black/Blue, Blue, White (L), White, White (L) Or Gold (L) tees at a maximum distance of 6,064 yards from the Black tees. Search the most complete Sand Point Country Club, real estate listings for sale. When the course does come into view, youre delighted with brilliantly narrow, forest greens fairways and tree after tree after tree. The food was nothing short of spectacular--in fact we are STILL getting compliments on it. The Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. Listed by Joe Flick, The Roanoke Group. NWMLS #973848. The Club is nationally recognized for its 18-hole A.W. Download the Sand Point Country Club app to easily: - Book tee times - Post score for handicap tracking - Make dining and court reservations - View calendar of events and sign up - View member directory and contact info - View statements and make payments - View club newsfeed - Update profile picture - And more! 4 Bedroom house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $387 per sqft (total). Restaurants near Tarantula - Hardrock Pub & Club: (0.01 mi) Uralskie Pelmeni (0.02 mi) Il Cortile (0.02 mi) Caf Rommel (0.08 mi) Abendbrot (0.04 mi) Patricks Pub; View all restaurants near Tarantula - Hardrock Pub & Club on Tripadvisor -Executive Retreats in our Board Room. 2,380 sqft house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $524 per sqft (total). $45 for a guest fee is pretty solid at any private club. Formany PGA Professionals, golf shop space is at a premium and devoting even a small area to junior/kids equipment and apparel seems too risky a proposition. buying and selling in Sand Point Country Club. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. Owen Westervelt. -Golf Tournaments and Fundraisers. Listed by Patrick Corr, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #1367644. Sand Point Country Club. I honestly cannot say enough about this venue or the people that work events--they made our day perfect. Visit Website. Recommend. Book Tee Times Salary information comes from 828 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Book size measurement is 6.5"x 3.75" and greens are scaled to no larger than 3/8 inch to 5 yards (USGA conforming). 5 Bedroom For December good luck finding a better putting surface. Listed by Jill Cunningham, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #1158006. -Any Other Special Events or Occasions. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $391 per sqft (total). Neither Wicklund Real Estate nor any officer, agent, or employee of Wicklund Real Estate warrants the accuracy, Was listed at $765 per sqft. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. The Trump National shop carries a wide selection of U.S. Collins likes the company because its very organized in terms of fitting and matching a set to a juniors needs, and he uses their point of sale racking system so the kids know exactly where to go, as keeping it organized is critical to the success. The San Ramon shop features the entire product line and sells it through about four and a half times each year, he says. Sand Point is a tough find being right smack in the middle of a very nice upscale residential Seattle neighborhood. Course scorecard . Par 70 Total Yards 6159 Club Type Public Website www.arnpriorgolfclub.com Location Braeside, ON . 2,710 sqft The Sand Point Country Club building, first constructed in 1930, has been remodelled and enlarged. 2,050 sqft Up for sale is a Used Right Handed TaylorMade Milled Grind 3 Chrome SB Wedge 56*-12 S400 Stiff Steel Golf Club Shaft: True Temper Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Free shipping on orders over $15! 2,630 sqft I spent 20 minutes on it and had 11 putts on the front. When making the invoice she did not pick the least or most expensive items, but rather an average cost and then provided us with a complete menu with the costs of the foods, and was willing to work with us. I don't think I ever heard Julie tell me no to anything. Sorry, we dont have photos for this restaurant right now. SIRVED is a registered trade-mark of Sirved Mobile Solutions Inc. On the back 9, hole #11 is a severe downhill, 156 yarder that has Lake Washington and the mountain range in the background. A view of a hole and the clubhouse at Sand Point Country Club. 3 Bedroom Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page. General Manager and Chief Operating Officer. Listed by Nicole McCormick, Redfin Corp.. NWMLS #1187990. Sand Point Country Club has the ability to cater to a wide variety of celebrations such as: -Birthday Parties -Anniversary Celebrations -Weddings -Executive Retreats in our Board Room -School Reunions and Alumni Associations -Golf Tournaments and Fundraisers -Any Other Special Events or Occasions If you have questions, please contact me, I would love to assist you in planning your next special event. 3 Bedroom Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Romantic. Personnel at Sand Point Country Club. When you make a trip to the Valley of the Sun, there With so many golf courses in the Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue area, many golfers would By Bob Marlatt, Inside Golf Publisher I recently contacted a real estate Public, 18 holes 6,215 yds 69.3/118 Roseburg, OR 97471 541-492-0000 www.barrungolf.com. Even more amazing than the views I had seen so far was the huge outdoor pool and the fact that is was just popping with swimmers! Founded in 1927, Sand Point Country Club is the only private golf club in Seattle with all of the amenities of a country club. We are currently not offering tee times for this course. Listed by Patrick Corr, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #1434738. $132,417. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $803 per sqft (total). We had use of both locker rooms, as well as the 'board room' to store things in and have a quick lunch before our ceremony. is the median price for single family homes sold in the last 6 months. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $517 per sqft (total). in Sand Point Country Club. Whether it was the food, the liquor, or the room arrangement, she was on top of it, always coming up with ideas to make things better. So impressed with the staff and coordinator Julie! 8333 55th Ave NE , Seattle , , 98115-5299. 1 star. 4 Bedroom 3,680 sqft house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $686 per sqft (total). house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $489 per sqft (total). Trade-In Rental clubs . NWMLS #1502880. Discover a selection of 3,000 vacation rentals near Sand Point Country Club, Seattle that are perfect for your trip. 2 Bedroom Profile; Tour; Tees; About; More. 8333 55th Ave NE. house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $705 per sqft (total). Listed by Anita Hearl, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #697438. Neither Wicklund Real Estate nor any officer, agent, or employee of Wicklund Real Estate warrants the accuracy, 4 Bedroom Date of data. Here, he focuses on highlighting the best products the Pacific Northwest has to offer. Site by Clubessential Admin Options Admin Options NWMLS #1792215. 2 Bedroom Leela S. Seattle, United States. Was listed at $765 per sqft. Kids club trade-in program, which he calls one of my most profitable parts of the shop. Hunter also stocks Garb in his 1,000-square-foot golf shop, saying, I love their clothes and the parents love the way they fit the kids. Copyright 2023 GolfPass. Putted my rear off. Menus of restaurants nearby Pandora's Adult Cabaret menu 5,171 sqft Sandpoint, ID 83864 Phone (208) 263-4321 Web Site Public golf course located in Sandpoint. 38 Golf Club Rd, Braeside, ON K0A 1G0, Canada. Download Sand Point Country Club and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Variant types: Yardage Penalty to penalty width dist Back to all courses. $673 per square foot. I wouldnt say it opens so many doors to us, however, on occasion they leave the side open just enough for us to sneak on in. They have an amazing catering menu already, but I am Italian, so we had some specific food requests. 78 photos Sand Point Country Club Golf Course View Ridge, Seattle Save Share Tips 4 Photos 78 8.4/ 10 23 ratings See what your friends are saying about Sand Point Country Club. Input Score Listed by Joe Hopkins, Keller Williams Rlty Bellevue. For DMCA information, please review Copyright Complaints at https://www.remax.com/terms-of-use. NWMLS #1253311. NWMLS #1867970. Enter link to the menu for Sand Point Country Club Staff You can specify link to the menu for Sand Point Country Club Staff using the form above. Du kannst ihn auch ber seine Website kontaktieren. 3 Bedroom Listed by Anita Hearl, Windermere Real Estate Co.. NWMLS #1775212. Sand Point Country Club. 4 Bedroom 3,690 sqft house in Sand Point Country Club sold for $900 per sqft (total). Sand Point does an excellent job of using the limited amount of space they have. 175. Course Reviewer: Ian Favre . Trade-In views are spectacular--lake views to the east, north and south, golf course views to the west. . Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Bar & Drinks, Food & Catering, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. From the dining room you have expansive views of Lake Washington on one side, and the lush golf course on the other. Sand Point Country Club. home sales per year in the neighborhood. 4 Bedroom 1,260 sqft From the tips it only plays 6009 yards, yet has a rating/slope of 70.1/130. Sand Point Golf Club. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Kids Top 50 Master Kids Teacher, is the PGA director of golf at Sand Point Country Club in Seattle, Washington. Editors Note Cant believe I gave it a perfect score, but there was nothing I could even take a point away for. Whether you've played the course before during its prestigious 90 year history or are experiencing it for the first time, Sand Point is a great golf challenge.