data will be stored in protected databases on secured servers with restricted access). Visit Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. Heated seats. ${award} ${year}, AutoNation Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram North Fort Worth review, By Mr Gary Goodsell from North Richland Hills, Texas, 2020 Cadillac CT5 Premium Luxury AWD review, By Ms Manuela Marina Griebat from Flower Mound, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Addison, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Arlington, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Bartonville, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Bedford, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Benbrook, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Blue Mound, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Carrollton, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Cedar Hill, TX, Cadillac CT5 under $99,973 in Duncanville, TX. Even more important to Sewell, his 30-year-old daughter, Jacquelin Sewell Taylor, and 28-year-old son, Carl Sewell III, are running key pieces of the auto group. What is hard to understand is how my insurance is paying for the total loss, and I'm getting sued by the Vera driver. When doing so, we will make every reasonable effort to avoid excessive or irrelevant collection of data. VIN: 1GYKPMRK2PZ000369 Stock: P1769 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-28-2023. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. customers. No accidents, Personal use only. Make the most of your secure shopping experience by creating an account. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Carl Sewell Sr. dies and Carl Jr. becomes chief executive of the Cadillac Anytime you visit our Web site, we may gather certain non-personally identifiable information regarding the means you use to access our site. sewell village cadillac The Sewell family's long history in the car business began back with the Model T. Carl's grandfather, Edward, sold Model T Fords alongside tools and farming equipment . Dennis Nobles's Phone Number and Email Last Update. Wanted to leave and think about things and high pressure worked and I made purchase and left regretting it--especially from Towbin Dodge. We value all feedback at Sewell, and your satisfaction is our highest priority. At the time you register for any such service, you will be notified of, and asked to consent to, the sharing of your information with any particular third party necessary to the provision of the requested service. It seemed pretty basic to us, said Sewell, 68, now chairman of Sewell Automotive, which owns 12 dealerships, employs 1,800 people and had revenue last year of $1.2 billion. LOOKS GOOD RIDES GOOD. It is feedback like yours that allows us the opportunity to improve our operations. We are glad you had a great experience with Dustin Callaway. No, this ISN'T a race car, but it was certainly whisk through traffic and engulf the highway with nimble agility. Our dealership uses cookies to provide you with the convenience of not having to reenter information, such as user IDs and passwords, multiple times during your visits to our Web sites. Our dealership may use a browser feature known as a "cookie." This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. He let us know that the wait time for a new Escalade is between 6-8 months. Thank you for being a loyal Sewell customer; we look forward to serving you again. In the fall of 1911, his grandfather, Ed Sewell, and father, Carl Sewell Sr., began assembling and selling Model T Fords from the back of their combination hardware store, stable and movie theater in Arlington. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. At your convenience, please call me at 817-912-3021 or email me at [email protected]. My warranty is set to expire this month so I just purchased an extended warranty with them. Sewell ${award} ${year}. He went above and beyond for us. Subscribers to our e-mail services (or any other feature/service found on our Web site) will not receive unsolicited e-mail messages from us. Excellent dealer. They had the car for two days for repairs and I was out virtually nothing. Drove fantastic and very nice. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy and Review our Terms. By the time the transaction was complete, I couldn't help but wonder why other car dealerships haven't figured out that good service makes for happy customers. 2023 Cadillac LYRIQLuxury 4dr SUV. I drove 4 hours to purchase there, and everyone was very professional and always made sure you were being taken care of. We value all feedback at Sewell, and your satisfaction is our highest priority. As part of such a relationship, we may share with these companies the use of certain interactive Web site functions (i.e. I was told by an salesman that someone will get back to you first thing Monday morning. You may always opt-out of receiving future communications from our dealership. Sewell Cadillac of Grapevine. shoppers should know that we'll go above the call of duty to meet their By signing up you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, Stand with us in our mission to discover and uncover the story of North Texas, Dallas Sewell Automotive savors a century of wheels and deals, American Airlines, flight attendants file for mediation during contract negotiations, Years after North Texas bid for Amazons second headquarters, retail giant halts plan, New Uptown office tower lands second major lease, Mesquite to become the site of new 2,500-home community, Its not like 2009: No signs yet of D-FWs expected apartment building slowdown, 12 Dallas-Fort Worth restaurants that have closed in 2023, Funky wine bar Postino has closed in Dallas, Mark Wahlberg pours tequila for fans at Dallas restaurant during thunderstorm, SMU grad Jack Knox donates $11 million to universitys big capital campaign, Look inside Red Phone Booth, the new speakeasy in The Colony, 3 children killed, 2 wounded at Ellis County home; suspect in custody, The Cowboys are closer than you think to a total makeover at running back, How a Texas districts reaction to school shooting fears highlights discipline concerns, UIL boys basketball playoffs (6A): Tre Johnson, Lake Highlands shine; DeSoto defense rises. 11/20/2022 2:42 PM. Sewell moves Sewell Village Cadillac to a new facility on Lemmon Avenue. It is an approach influenced by luminaries like Stanley Marcus, W. Edwards Deming and J. Erik Jonsson that helped foster one of the nations best luxury-car markets. Vera is walking away with this accident that I had had nothing to do with not costing Vera a penny. I was greeted by a service representative, whose presentation was courteous and professional. 10-03-2022. I realized that I had nothing in writing regarding the dealership intentions so I reached out to a corporate director of Sewell, informed him of the problem and I ask if him if anyone could give me something in writing to resolve my problem with getting a nother vehicle since my car was damaged. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Sewell Cadillac of Grapevine. The entire deal from placing the order to signing the paperwork was easier than buying a car from my local dealer. Such information is gathered by us in the aggregate and will not be associated with a specific individual without that individual's consent. We hope you enjoy your new Cadillac CT5V Blackwing. But he also began a series of discussions with retail and business leaders whom he respected such as Marcus, chairman of the board of luxury retailer Neiman Marcus; Deming, the international teacher and consultant who developed the science of quality; and Jonsson, the co-founder of Texas Instruments and influential mayor of Dallas. My insurance will be used to pay off the total loss of the car. I received a call the same afternoon stating that my vehicle would be ready by the and of the day. They gave me a 2022 XT5 loaner. Again, I would like to apologize for your experience. At least not from them. Compared to Mercedes, BWM the CT was best. Clean CARFAX.Larson Automotive Group has been serving members of the community since 1953 and would love to make you a part of the fam AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. 3.5 (92 reviews) 7310 Lemmon Ave Dallas, TX 75209. Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. If substantially all of the assets of our dealership are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition. CARFAX One-Owner. Still, they want the loaner back, and if I do not return the loaner, they will report the car stolen to the police! Learn what it means to be a "Customer for Life" in any of our Texas locations today. Please remember that, unless otherwise stated, any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information in these areas. These are the dealerships in Sewell Automotive Cos.: Sewell Infiniti of Fort Worth opens in November. 6280 State Highway 121 Frisco, TX 75034. Sewell Collision Center of Houston. In the event that our dealership sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. SIDE NOTE: I don't want ANYONE from Towbin contacting me unless it's the owner Chop Towbin himself. Cadillac auto loan assistance to help them find the lowest interest rate That principle trying to treat customers right became a cornerstone of todays Sewell Automotive Cos., a billion-dollar business that will celebrate its 100th anniversary today at Cowboys Stadium. Call about the car if it's still available, the salesmen told me the car just was sold. Cadillac shoppers should know that our Looked at the foreign luxury counterparts and my decision was easy. Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. Recent Arrival! Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you. We will pass along the positive feedback to Nathan Redden and the team at Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Ella was great! Vera now wants me to return the loaner car they lent me because Vera told me that my insurance will never be used. Contact. My theory is any real estate debt should be fully amortized in 10 years, he said. We will pass along the positive feedback to Kevin Lewis and the Sewell Cadillac of Dallas team. Thank you for being a loyal Sewell customer. He even slipped a paper in the middle of some other items for me to sign saying I agreed it was a perfect 10so when I come back and blast them on the survey they can pull that piece of paper out and be like but he said everything was great. Louie Vera thinks he is [non-permissible content removed] sending people to scare us. THEY HAVE TRAUMATIZED MY SMALL CHILDREN. Sewell Cadillac of Dallas accepts credit cards. This dealership offers ), VIN: 1GYKPMRK5PZ000365 Stock: P24505 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-24-2023, Located in Jupiter, FL / 1,439 miles away from Minneapolis, MN, VIN: 1GYKPMRK0PZ000693 Stock: 000693 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-12-2023, Located in Pembroke Pines, FL / 1,493 miles away from Minneapolis, MN. the Army Reserves, Carl Sewell Jr. starts work at Sewell Village Cadillac. I would not recommend to buy cars from this dealer, take your business to some place else. At your convenience, please call me at 214-956-2215 or email me at [email protected]. I was told I'd get my windows tinted for giving a perfect 10 on the survey. I was flabbergasted. Thank you for choosing Sewell; we look forward to serving you again. Not huge, but noteworthy. it Sewell Village Cadillac. Thank you for sharing your experience, Mr. Hope. My actual intent last night was to go to Chapman Dodge but they closed at 6PM. Not too fancy, user friendly. Sales Manager General Manager at Sewell INFINITI Dallas Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. I went to work cleaning parts bins on the afternoon we moved in, Sewell recalled. Sincerely, I am very happy with my extended warrantee. I purchased a 2013 Cadillac SRX several years ago & have had multiple problems. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use this website. Be very careful with Vera. Mr. Allen the finance guy was class act! Our dealership collects information online primarily to provide our visitors with a more relevant experience on our sites. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you. We are truly grateful for your feedback. Thank you !! Should you configure your browser to decline their use, certain features of our Web sites may not function correctly and you may be required to renter any user IDs and passwords more frequently. Tuesday morning I received a call from director of sales enquiring what my concerns was about my car, I told him that I would like to look at returning my car back, paying for the miles put on the vehicle and return my down payment and buy different vehicle? Please call me at 214-956-2215 or email me at [email protected]. Our goal is to give our community and nearby areas a high level of service, which is why, for your service, we offer: We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and to analyze how our sites are used. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? We are trying to improve our website thanks to you. acquires In 2011 we continued to be honored by Cadillac as the only dealership to make Master Dealer for 38 consecutive years. Blake Thompson go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. The "help" section of the toolbar on most browsers will inform you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you upon the receipt of a new cookie, or how to disable the use of cookies completely. HOWEVER MY FREAKING TRANSMISSION HAS GONE OUT. You need to be green and growing in whatever business youre in, he said. Cadillac shoppers should know that our local Cadillac dealership is home to an extensive collection of high-end models, each exemplifying exceptional quality and reliability. Visit us at: 6280 State Highway 121 Frisco, TX 75034. VIN: 1GYKPMRK2PZ001716 Stock: CP2568 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-19-2023, Located in Vero Beach, FL / 1,392 miles away from Minneapolis, MN. Thank you! So I just happened to call Sewell first, because the car had the Sewell logo from the original owner. I would NEVER return here to buy and if you don't care for the high pressure furniture store stalking sales I suggest you go elsewhere. We took our car in for a minor repair. Navigation. Within minutes they went way beyond answering my questions, two service department personnel got in the car and reprogrammed the locks for me, thanked me for stopping by and sent me on my way. Thank you for sharing your frustrations with us. What days are Sewell Cadillac of Grapevine open? sewell - corp. sewell co. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Did not buy and did not stick around. I was able to add more efficient processes and more college-educated people all of which made the business more professional.. Cookies can also be utilized to help us provide you with information targeted to your interests, based upon your prior browsing on our Web sites. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, LOUIE VERA WILL SEND LAWYERS AFTER YOU. Justin Nichol withfinancing your dream vehicle. It looks very smart, has enough advanced technology to boggle your mind & overall, gets you there in style! a virtual appointment! We went back to Sewell grapevine because of the sales person we worked with, David. in 8 reviews, Needless to say, Cody made us believe in the Cadillac family and we really look forward to buying our next car at Sewell of Grapevine and hopefully from Cody Herr! in 2 reviews, Always receive exceptional service from Lee Rice. in 2 reviews. It comes with everything the original warranty had. If you have questions or want to know prices, offers, discounts, available auto parts for car repair in Dallas, TX, feel free to contact Sewell Cadillac at (972) 386-2992 or visit the office. 6280 State Highway 121 Frisco, TX 75034, 6280 State Highway 121 Frisco, TX 75034. Mr. Douglas, Sincerely, We value your privacy. I appreciate the valuable comments that you provided. Thank you again, and I look forward to speaking with you soon. Upon pick-up, I was offered a complimentary water and chocolate for my drive home. Lied to me about trade in. Sewell Cadillac of Dallas 148 reviews Claimed Car Dealers, Auto Repair Edit Open 7:30 AM - 8:00 PM See hours Write a review Add photo Photos & videos See all 61 photos About the Business Location & Hours 7310 Lemmon Ave Dallas, TX 75209 Get directions Edit business info Amenities and More Online appointments At-home services I should have known better to even go back there--because I walked off their lot just days earlier when the high pressure sales started and two of them were chasing me around the lot as I looked at cars. I said really! sewell. The wait is definitely worth it because the ride does not compare with any other SUV we have driven. They have a customer for life. We will pass along the positive feedback to Scott Dulin and the Sewell Cadillac of Dallas team. This my 18th cadillac and by far the best one yet. But I did manage to get the same SRX from carvana. We arrived on a Friday.afternoon and within 15 minutes of arrival, we were testing driving a pre-owned Escalade. a video consultation. We are your premier destination for cars for sale Our mission is to ensure that each of our customers from Dallas and Frisco, TX areas should receive exemplary service and leaves our Frisco Cadillac car dealership 100 . Crest Cadillac offers competitive pricing and a wide selection of new Cadillac and pre-owned vehicles throughout the Frisco area. As our Web sites have been designed to take advantage of the use of cookies. 1932: I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this experience with you and gain additional feedback. when you enroll in one of our E-Mail Reminder Services, request information, or use any of the other interactive portions of our Web sites, is securely maintained on our Web server and internal systems. Carl Sewell Sr. opens a Ford store in Odessa. Thanks! I appreciate the valuable feedback that you also provided. Was best car buying experience in 20 years! Any information you provide to us (i.e. This car is about the same size as the current model Honda Accord. Click here to find out how much your ride might be worth. They even gave me water and chocolates when checking out. Company profile page for Sewell Cadillac (General Automotive Repair) located in 4607 Lbj Fwy, Dallas, TX, 75244, Dallas county. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Great power and comfort with all the latest technology. Part 2 Sewell Cadillac of Dallas Address 7310 Lemmon Avenue, Dallas, TX, 75209 214-989-4716 (New) 214-989-4716 (Pre-owned) Hours and Directions Sewell Cadillac of Dallas CUSTOMER BENEFITS As a Sewell customer, enjoy numerous benefits in addition to the best vehicle sales and service experience around. Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. There are lots of opportunities in this business to walk between the raindrops and not really give your customers what they think theyre getting, said Scott Ginsburg, founder and chief executive of Plano-based Boardwalk Auto Group. Dad had put $25,000 in three different banks, and they all closed, Sewell said. 1957: Furthermore, to add even more insult, they are also threatening legal action against me for writing a review, but they are the ones who totaled my brand new Escalade and want my insurance to pay over 100k for the total loss. People never forget it.. Sewell Automotive Employee Directory. Thank you for choosing Sewell; we look forward to serving you again. You're ready to visit Crest Cadillac! It is a remarkable feat, said Lee Chapman, president of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan New Car Dealers Association. A video walkaround of this car may be available 496 followers 487 connections. a virtual appointment! where we are proud to offer new and used car loan assistance to all Frisco, North Texas Cadillac 1967: Dennis Nobles is a General Manager at Sewell Automotive based in Dallas, Texas. General Sales Manager THIS DEALERSHIP EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS. I am sorry to hear about your experience, and I would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you. Service. Done with the tools you need? The CT5 3.0 premium car is fantastic. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule The leather black & white interior has a hi-end look & feel, plus heated & ventilated seats. We wont lose sight of that., Carl and I, being optimistic and full of energy, hope to have a breadth of brands under the Sewell name, Taylor said. Just bought it a week ago. What days are Sewell Cadillac of Dallas open? You can experience our service at 18 dealerships across Austin, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio. General Sales Manager Blake Thompson Houston, TX 77090. I can't say enough about how great it is that I found Sewell. It has a great exterior and interior appearance. If you are near Dallas, Plano, and Frisco, TX, Cadillac customers go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Absolutely love the exterior and interior bells and whistles. Being from out of town theres always a little concern in the back of your head that you could travel all the way there and then the dealer start playing games. Apparently my vin wasn't one that was recalled. So against my better judgement I went to Tobin and made a purchase that I am not happy with. He said Mr. Nelson will give you something in writing, a day later Mr. Nelson stated that he would fix my car but never mentioned nothing about my concerns about returning my vehicle. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Thank you for choosing Sewell; we look forward to serving you again. Just stopped by this morning to see if they might answer questions I had concerning lock/unlock program for the doors. If you are visiting our Web site from a location outside of the U.S., your connection will be through and to servers located in the U.S. Any information you provide during your visit will be processed and maintained on our Web server and other internal systems located within the U.S. Our Web sites contain links to other sites. Only issue they didnt take the dog hair off the roof which was covered. Important dates in the evolution and growth of Dallas-based Sewell Automotive What a fun driver. A video walkaround of this car may be available HE WAS ONE OF THE EASIEST PERSON TO WORK WITH. in Frisco, Dallas, Plano, Texas. The shop I normally take it to wanted $1,500 to fix it. Title Details: Title information not provided, VIN: 1GYKPMRK4PZ000373 Stock: 23196 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 01-25-2023, Located in Phoenix, AZ / 1,268 miles away from Minneapolis, MN. Cadillac Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle with 5 year Unlimited Mileage, Limited Warranty, Active Cruise Control, AKG Studio 19-Sp VIN: 1GYKPMRKXPZ001088 Stock: 35811 Certified Pre-Owned: Yes Listed since: 01-27-2023, Located in Henderson, NV / 1,287 miles away from Minneapolis, MN. They saw men with guns on our property trying to take our car and the police lights outside. Wasn't a good visit to me at all hope others don't get treated as such. We Cars.com Privacy Statement. 2004: Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} The exhaust has a sporty note. If you have questions or want to know prices, offers, discounts, available auto parts for car repair in Dallas, TX, feel free to contact Sewell Cadillac at (972) 386-2992 or visit the office. Our dealership will take reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to safeguard and secure any information you provide to us (e.g. I have loved my Sewell experience and will remain loyal to this brand for life! Used Cadillac LYRIQ for Sale in Minneapolis, MN, Used Cadillac ATS Coupe in New Germany, MN, Used Cadillac CTS-V Coupe in New Germany, MN, Used Cadillac CTS-V Coupe in Saint Paul, MN, Used Cadillac CTS Wagon in Saint Paul, MN, Used Cadillac Escalade ESV in Rochester, MN, Used Cadillac ATS Coupe in Minneapolis, MN, Used Cadillac CTS-V 2013 in Saint Paul, MN, Used Cadillac CT5 2020 in New Germany, MN, Used Cadillac Escalade 2010 in Rochester, MN, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Thank you for sharing your experience, JFortenberry2005. Sewell Cadillac of Grapevine is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Sewell Cadillac of Dallas. I call back next day they said the car is available for sale, I give them the OK on the asking price and asked to send me wire instruction, in the couple minuets the salesman called me and said the car sold. By Ms Emily Caroline Hearne from Dallas, TX, By Mrs Cheryl Dianne Herriage from Dallas, Tx. Cory the sale manager made us feel so welcome it was an easy buying experience I love my new escalade!!! Our dealership is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. . Found a used vehicle online, and sent an email of interest on Easter Sunday. At your convenience, please call me at 214-956-3623 or [email protected]. Blake Thompson Very classy, stylish and responsive. Today the automotive group includes Cadillac, Lexus, Buick-GMC, Infiniti, Audi, Subaru and Mini all in Texas. It is feedback like yours that allows us the opportunity to improve our operations. it Sewell Cadillac of Grapevine accepts credit cards. Thank you for sharing your experience, Veronica. in Grapevine. 14073. Please call me at 817-912-3039 or email me at [email protected]. because of the sales person we worked with, David.