Request prescription refills. It includes GPS wayfinding, directing you from home to the proper parking garage on GBMC's campus. The easy-to-use online tool helps you manage your health by connecting you with providers and giving you access to lab results, appointment information, video visits with providers, current medications, and more from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. Other connected community health care practices. GBMC ranks in the top 10% of U.S. hospitals in percentage of primary care patients activating MyChart. Greater Baltimore Medical Center . Request updates to your medication, allergies and medical information. Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments. Click the buttons below to request an authoriztion code or learn more about MyChart at GBMC. Sign up for MyChart today! You can still login or signup with HealthEast MyChart here to pay a bill or view previous visit . Patients gain access to their health records, specialized services, clinical trials and more. Through the MyChart website or free app, you can: See test results. We first met Nina when we arrived at the Infusion Center for my husbands first infusion, and he was anxious Jill Wheeler, MSN, RN, Director of Infection Prevention, Specialty and Inpatient Surgery, Wound/Ostomy/HBO, and Claire Cafirma, MSN, RN, CNOR, Director of Perioperative, Interventional Radiology, Endoscopy, co-lead GBMCs partnership with Passport USA, which has brought 31 nurses into the workforce to date. Mobil: 737 608 257 Error: Please enable JavaScript in your browser before using this site. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r