Once installed, the Sabra Lightning Bow is This SKS replacement stock has the recognizable and appealing design of a Dragunov rifle. I'm sure panoz77 will tell you that his wait time was around a year as well. Going on around of decade of producing SKS bullpup conversions, Shernic Gun Works (SG) has a good handle on what they produce. $5 delivery Sat, Mar 4 . Constructed of shock-resistant polymer, the bullpup's body is rugged enough for anything the real world throws at it. My first mod was a Tapco Dragunov type stock. Pro Mag - Archangel SKS Opfor Pistol Grip Conversion Stocks. This is a 10.4" PS90 Barrel, made from 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium and Maganese Phosphate Coated. First iff that is beautiful work. This is an Click to find the best Results for bullpup sks Models for your 3D Printer. A forum community dedicated to survivalists and enthusiasts. The Archangel OPFOR AASKS conversion stock for the SKS rifle and carbine offers the convenience of a pistol grip stock with an adjustable length of pull and adjustable cheek riser. SKSAR SKS Bullpup Kit $ 325.00 Add to cart; Pug III SKS Bullpup Kit $ 345.00 Add to cart . This is a replacement barrel for the 870, that will work perfectly with the Bullpup Unlimited conversion kit. Additionally, it is strong and easy to travel with, weighing only 2 lb. These compact offerings can be useful. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them - 1st Thes. The Sabertooth is possibly their flagship product, a machined aluminum chassis for the SKS that adds AR-15 stock & grip compatibility, a slender Picatinny quad railing, and a . When the ring-pin is removed it hinges up away from the aftermarket receiver cover, it's not attached to it. through the Tavor or X95 can cause the ejecting case to skip past the factory Made in the USA! A taller rail for the IDF model Tavor, for a more comfortable cheek-weld. Price The price on the company's website is 11,500 hryvnias which . my memory kind of stinks)at times over there. White or raw units are optional. Daniel Defense firearms, parts and accessories. in assembly time isless than 10 minutes! Thanks, It was the first time I used a "HYDROGRAPHIC WATER TRANSFER CARBON FIBER FILM KIT". Much more to the center of the rifle, there more equilibrium to the conversion. I like that setup, you did a nice job. A very clever and ergonomic adaptation seen at the Bullpup Conference. By removing the slack, 7 oz. You mean you already paid for it and they haven't sent it to you in a year?! Chin. Before anyone gets offended I mean no harm I have read other forums and it seems that is the only type of response. required. Get the latest news and reviews from Gundigest.com. mustknow what type of SKS you have so we can set up and testthe The Downside As with everything firearms, there are pitfalls to SKS bullpups. SKS Tactical Conversion Kits. For an urban defense use weapon it's fine. Old cheap gun? Login with username, password and session length. Found a Norinco Sporter that had the shorter barrel and used AK47 magazines. Not quite. On the one hand, the Hitech bullpup is quick to the shoulder and deftly transitions targets. Reduced felt trigger weight by over 15%, Factory "drop safety" remains The IDF 101 Rail from Gear Head Works replaces the factory installed Mepro, attaching directly to the gas block (similar to the factory installed Mepro). Replacement rail for the Steyr AUG. I added an additional return tension spring to offset the 'drag' of the linkage rod addition. It works smoothly, just push the release & rotate the mag forward like normal (to remove). Fits factory 18 1/2" contour barrels and .920" bull drop in SKS Bullpup system ^^ Complete It is an affordable, effective, defensive stock option, made out of heat stabilized, reinforced polymer with oak and steel barriers and reinforcements. Across the board, the conversions offer plenty of rail space, twin-bar trigger linkage and support-side bolt-release mechanism CBS calls a slam bolt. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Mag changes look like they're a bit trickier than on the original. Decrease Quantity of SGW SKS Bullpup Stock Kit, Increase Quantity of SGW SKS Bullpup Stock Kit, *** THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER BEING SOLD BY C&D ARMS SUPPLY ***. Shooting .223 or light loads Our System - Provide a well designed, center balanced, ergonomically satisfying pistol gripped rifle stock with a trigger actuator rod designed to maximize the standard manufactured trigger system and feel of the rifle. It adds a whole new level to the SKS. Inspired by the factory IDF front sight, it operates the same way, folding up and down just like the factory IDF front sight.The Razorback Front Sight comes with genuine IDF hardware making it fully adjustable for elevation and windage. Our SKS Bullpup Stock Kit conversion radically modernizes the SKS rifle. For more information on this charge. Saw it personally at a gun show last year. If the thought of banging around the inside of your rifle spooks you, fear not. The SAR rail has a 20-slot rail that extends just over the gas block, and the X95 rail has 24-slots with the gas adjustment hole for 300BLK. Help us gain knowledge by entering your Chinese SKS into the Survey located at the, Send lawyers guns and moneyuh, skip the lawyers. fire tested on one of our test rifle, and ready to install onto your rifle Not exactly chicken scratch, but far less than the nearly $2,000 most bullpup rifles . Our U.S. made SKS BULLPUP STOCK KIT is an affordable, effective, defensive stock option, made out of heat stabilized, reinforced polymer with oak and steel barriers and reinforcements. Disclosure: These links are affiliate links. Replacement rail for the Tavor SAR or X95. Comes standard in black. I'm not just a happy drunk; I'm also a mean sober. true and well designed "drop in" components in our SKS Bullpup system! Get just the Hammer, or add the matching Aluminum Sear for an additional $80! The average conversion kit will run you another $350 (at the high end $650). Not being a full blown prepper but wanted it 'just incase'. The Razorback line of rails incorporates the GHW USA Mounting System for additional accessories and mounting positions in a compact platform. How can i get one? from sold billet 7075-T6 Aluminum, mil 8625 hard coat anodized, and Teflon coated to make them silky smooth. Copyright document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Targeted Enterprises SC. control. Is it drop-in, as Rifle Tech claims? required minimum length for rifles! My rifle is a Norinco SKS, purchased in 1994 when these guns were $89.95 a piece. and you supply your own gastube/mount and shell deflector), ____________________________________________________________________________________, HITECH Accepted Payment Methods: Returns: No Returns. Weight 8 lbs. It reduces a 40" rifle to a handy and better balanced 30" and you still have a 20" barrel. Unless you have a buddy that has one theres no chance to test fire the configuration. groups used in the completele system Across the board, the conversions offer plenty of rail space, twin-bar trigger linkage and support-side bolt-release mechanism CBS calls a slam bolt. Shooting light loads The GHW's AUG FLEx cleverly replaces the factory take down slide and gives you a limited . Our SKS Bullpup Stock Kit addresses and corrects those deficiencies as well as provides a number of other characteristics that are very important. system comes completely assembled, This is the "Full Length" version, which is a 35-slot rail that is the same length as the flat-top models, but adds some height for a more comfortable cheek weld. Parts you could buy include: . Required fields are marked *. Constructed of shock-resistant polymer, the bullpups body is rugged enough for anything the real world throws at it. group used in thecomplete system), Price This incredibly durable, military grade polymer stock will reduce the overall length of most 10/22's to about 26 1/2 inches, just over the federally . I wish I had. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. An FM Optics easily adjustable Red Dot/Green Dot sight with 5 brightness settings for each color and is elevation and . I'm going to wait it out a little longer since they are slowly shipping units out. And extra space for extended-capacity magazines ensures you have plenty of firepower on tap. thanks for your service too BoB. While the options for reconfiguring your Simonova are exactly legion, they exist and endow the tried-and-true military relic with some interesting assets. Sks bullpup conversion Thread starter Silent Stalker; Start date Mar 22, 2010; The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast. parts manufactured document.writeln("This page on rifletech.net was last updated on: " + theMonth + "/" + theDate + "/" + theYear+""); SGWorks bullpup conversion kit, AR-15 carry handle, barrel tactical shroud, Fab Defense PTK, PBS-1, TAPCO mag. Though by and large, the going price of the rifle seems to fall somewhere between $300 to $450. barrels at least 18 inches in length (17 1/4 inches from receiver face If you decide to modify your SKS into a bullpup you will need 6 parts to make it compliant. But its as close as youll get going bullpup. Our U.S. made SKS BULLPUP STOCK KIT is an affordable, effective, defensive stock option, made out of heat stabilized, reinforced polymer with oak and steel barriers and reinforcements. The most difficult procedure was removing . And extra space for . No, the gun was old, but now it is cheap. In turn, on average youre in anywhere from $600 to $800 total for a SKS bullpup. Makes it a much better combat weapon all the way around. We use no As to the bullpup itself, its a trim affairwhich is good and bad. The bottom of the pistol grip has a notched area that clears the magazine when installed or removed. Nice as that last point is, eliminating the need to crane around to reach the charging handle, its the fore-end that wins points with these bullpups. The SGWorks stock is about as plain as it gets: The problem with the cbrps stock is that it is segmented, and so doesn't feel nearly as sturdy as the SGWorks stock. That said, shooters with a modicum of mechanical prowess and patients should be capable of switching the rifle over at home. deflector face, and taller body. SGW SKS Bullpup Stock Kit Extended Magazine Release, ATI SKS Strikeforce Six Position Adjustable Side Folding TactLite Stock Black, ATI Black SKS Monte Carlo Stock With Butt Pad, ProMag SKS Archangel Opfor Pistol Grip Conversion Stock Polymer Black, Black Aces Tactical Bullpup/Bullpump 10 Round Magazine-1, Magpul Zhukov-S AK Pattern Folding Stock Black, Leapers UTG ITA Red/Green Dot Sight with QD Picatinny Mount Black, NcStar 3-9x42 Compact Rifle Scope Illuminated P4 Sniper Reticle 1" Tube, BSA Sweet 30-30 Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Adjustable Objective Duplex Reticle Weaver Rings Matte, BSA Sweet .17 AO Rimfire Rifle Scope 3-9x 40mm Adjustable Objective Duplex Reticle Matte, TRUGLO Tactical IR 3-9X42 Scope BDC Illuminated Reticle 30mm Matte Black, Provides ample space for non-firing hand to support rifle, Provides stable sight housing which securely fastens to main housing of stock for effective use of scopes/reflex sights, Provides easily manipulated flip-top cover to provide protection from fired cases being ejected as well as easy access to loading lug on bolt carrier when using stripper clips, Forward bullpup trigger virtually duplicates trigger pull distance and weight of original trigger, Easily accessed safety bar which utilizes existing SKS safety design - Compatible with AK and Tapco 20 round detachable magazines, Only modification needed is removal of rear leaf sight. The G9 System, our newest . The trigger usually gets worse. for other pricing and other options. Stationary Blade Sharpening: A must Know How for Everyone! When not at his press or the range he can be found chasing mule deer around the Rocky Mountains. That way it saved carving out that much from a solid wood blank. Thanks for taking time to read my post and giving me your opinions. After finishing the final shape it was given it's look with the Hydrodip paint film process & sealed with polyurethane. 2 pounds, but with an overall length of just over 28 inches on the 18-inch barrel model, provides a . Nov 8, 2011. Second Media Inc., 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. live Didn't really shoot it that often over my other guns. adjustable first stage, which will allow the shooter the ability to fine add to list. Box Magazine: Not that the stripper clip isn't effective and quick, but this . bullet. Our System Provide a well designed, center balanced, ergonomically satisfying pistol gripped rifle stock with a trigger actuator rod designed to maximize the standard manufactured trigger system and feel of the rifle. Adding a charging handle/rod to both sides of the Tavor X95 is now possible while keeping the function of a dust protection plate as part of the gas system.A Barrel Lock Wrench is needed to make this upgrade. There is a nice 870 conversion from bullpup unlimited and what looks to be a nice 10/22 conversion from HTA. 4.0. Best Overall. It's no hair trigger but it's not too bad considering it's a bullpup & the stock SKS wasn't exactly a light pull. The quality of these kits can vary greatly, but there are some solid options. desktop look cool zip download windows 10 google drive. Every Day new 3D Models from all over the World. Accessory Options available through us: update = new Date(document.lastModified); A quick review of the SKS Bullpup rifle conversion kit from Shernic Gun Works. SKS Bullpup In turn, its more responsive in the hands with less muzzle rise when shot. Not with the rise of the SKS bullpup conversion kit. Case Club Pre-Cut Waterproof Bullpup Rifle Case with Accessory Box & Silica Gel to Help Prevent Rust (Gen 2) 4.7 4.7 out of 5 stars (39) $199.95 $ 199. incredibly durable, military grade polymer stock will reduce the overall If you have an SGW SKS Bullpup Kit, these accessories are a most have!Extended Magazine Release LeverThis Advanced Technology International is a leading manufacturer of stocks, products and accessories for a wide variety of firearms. CANHG4190N. But bullpup conversions can also excel with hobby-grade . $492.94. Not real carbon fiber, the stock was made with 14+ layers of 1/4" (3 ply) plywood glued & clamped till dry. supported a market-time(was a navy unit I believe. The High Tower Armory 90/22 is a compact, maneuverable Bullpup conversion/stock kit for the Ruger 10/22 which utilizes a fully ambidextrous Bullpup design for superior balance and ergonomics. Not a kit & made so only 2 bolts need to be removed to take-down for cleaning. Everyone says it's worth the wait, so we'll see. SKS 35rd LVX Archangel Magazine with Lever Release $41.99 Add to Cart More Info Order# MG536. An extended magazine release hastens reloads. The SGW Bullpup Kit is very popular with SKS owners. Thanks! But for the SKS bullpup in particular there are some extra benefits to a conversion. I am also waiting for them to get to the point I can order and have it here in a short time. Anyone have any experience with them? I followed another forum thread on the exact same topic; results were kinda "meh" Kewl gun, but didn't sound like he was thrilled at what he spent to finally get there. On the other hand, youll most certainly require a vertical grip given the fore-end is nearly non-existent. The trigger in particular. Replacement rail for the Tavor. 2. Cant beat that. Percival Armaments makes improvements Reduced trigger pull length by over 35%, Made by Mossberg. Definitely has the cool factor going on. mag and optics! It came assembled. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. Among these, many conversions lack in fore-end real estate, their not left-hand friendly and the typical bullpup cons such as tail-heavy design and sometimes less than desirable trigger loom large. Work in progress: M203 standalone mount AKA "The AK-40 (mm)". Most gunsmiths are well verse in SKSs and can jimmy together your conversion at a fair price. Drops the trigger pull weight to a little below 5lbs, without losing reliability! Posted on October 23, 2017 by admin. shooting from the ejection-port side). Team" technicians Why settle for 10-rounds when you potential can have three times as much on tap? When i bought it was rocking full TAPCO furniture so I guess the purists would say it had been ruined (modernized) already. If Why not? isnt a good enough answer for you, weve written on the pros and cons of bullpups in general. and has a match grade feel. Other Watch on. adjustable via a set screw that removes the slack that is inherently the Dust Protection Plate. The explicit downside of the SKS conversionparticularly measured against any off-the-shelf gunis youre flying into the unknown. Well look at some of the top SKS bullpup conversion kits in a moment, but we should take a moment to touch on some other points first. Watched a few videos online the decided I'd buy one off eBay & try it. Aug 10, 2014. willieH said: Caspian 45 recently posted of his Norinco SKS which reminded me of one I bought last year as a project gun. Free shipping for many products! But its la carte and can add up quickly. Thus, you have a full-power rifle that's only marginally bigger than a submachine gun, giving the shooter both the . LKermit SKS Bullpup.jpg (219.04 kB, 1024x768 - viewed 19901 times.) (complete drop in design). ^ Complete drop in SKS Bullpup system in less than 10 minutes! Jun 6, 2020 - Explore Zissou Studio's board "SKS" on Pinterest. It adds a whole new level to the SKS. On the one hand, the Hitech bullpup is quick to the shoulder and deftly transitions targets. shooting from the ejection-port side). (1.11 kg). It also makes for one of the least painful conversion processes of the available kits. 83. Furthermore, make the system completely a drop-in unit, preserving the integrity of the original barreled action design, not requiring modifications to the factory hardware. Compatible with B&T, TPM and HK MP5SD Suppressors. It has an angle adjustable front grip. The BSA Sweet 17 AO is calibrated for the .17HMR 17 gr. SKS 7.62x39 50rd Drum $129.99 $99.99 Another advantage is that the rail does not need to be removed to do a barrel change (no re-zeroing!). Sorry to bring up a old thread, but do anybody know if "the Thompson" is still available for the SKS? Men who look upon themselves born to reign, and others to obey, soon grow insolent; selected from the rest of mankind their minds are early poisoned by importance; and the world they act in differs so materially from the world at large, that they have but little opportunity of knowing its true interests, and when they succeed to the government are frequently the most ignorant and unfit of any throughout the dominions.. But its la carte and can add up quickly. I have both, the SGWorks stock is the better of the two. I understand converting a firearm isn't everyone's thing so thanks for the kind thoughts. Nowadays if you find a rock-bottom SKS you dont have to settle for its original wood or fiberglass stocks. to the tactical shooting experience of the Tavor and X95 with the redesign of 5:375.00 (You supply us with 2 SKS trigger Other The Gear Head Works Razorback Front Sight matches up to most AR15 rear sights when used on your short Tavor Razorback. About the only real gain I see is compact size. That which does not kill you makes you strongerexcept submarines, they'll just plain kill you. In turn, on average you're in anywhere from $600 to $800 total for a SKS bullpup. the 9mm Shell Deflector. ( ). Precision has its payoffs, aside from a quality fit. This was helpful! Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. As to the bullpup itself, its a trim affairwhich is good and bad. Second what caused those failures? An extended magazine release hastens reloads. shown in the above image, are pre assembled and fully fittedand tested by our Custom Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum. Although the SKS is known for its rugged durability, in its original military configuration, it is too long, front heavy and . Bullpup SKS. Bad rounds? ^ Bulldog 762 Gen-4 M-14 / M1A Stock Conversion System: TAN, BLACK & OLIVE DRAB. 111 "bullpup sks" 3D Models. Much more to the center of the rifle, there more equilibrium to the conversion. completely functional, No permanent modification to your OEM pack More like tradeoffsbut it also depends on the shooter. CZ USA and Manticore Arms teamed up to produce a conversion kit that would take a CZ Scorpion S1 Carbine and shrink it down to 26.25 inches. As to what you get out of it, an SKS that fairly comparable to a Travor in size and configuration. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. I guess this is an old thread but figured I could add a thought or two. Tested and proven. Modeled from The w. Bullpup Our SKS Bullpup Stock Kit conversion radically modernizes the SKS rifle. Going on around of decade of producing SKS bullpup conversions, Shernic Gun Works (SG) has a good handle on what they produce. All Rights Reserved. Total out of the box drop in assembly time is less than 10 minutes! You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. Also, the trigger mechanism for the SGWorks has a lot less drag in it, so the trigger is not significantly worse that the stock trigger for an SKS (which admittedly is pretty awful). I can also do the Albanian style, on either side of the carrier: I charge $199 for each stock, no matter what the wood (within reason), stain and finish, shipped to your door, insured. I have a yugo SKS. 132. Many people have waited over a year for theres. Then figured it would be a fun project to make my own bull-pup setup for it. through the Tavor SAR or X95 can cause the ejecting case to skip past the factory Regular Price $185.00 Sale Price $157.25. See the middle 3 pics above (of the G/3 and G/5 Systems) see more details on the " our products / shop here" page about each application of the G3 & G5 Adapter Systems.