London 14.10.16I'm looking for a forever home for a gorgeous and loving one year old mini schnauzer. She would love to give an older schnauzer a loving peacful home. [email protected], I need to rehome my 18-week-old puppy, Portsmouth 17th August 2022Looking to surrender a miniature schnauzer female puppy (18weeks). I had to leave behind my best friend-- my Mini Schnauzer. We own a 2 year old cross schnauzer boy and would like to rescue a friend for him,round about the same age. We have one mini schnauzer left and she is really in need of a new best friend , Experienced home offered for Mini Schnazuer, Kent, Jan [email protected] I live in north east but willing to travel. They are adorable dogs, loving, friendly n very intelligent. I did have 3 until 2 years ago, when we sadly lost my first boy aged , Experienced home offered for Standard Schnauzer- Shropshire 26/9/20We are an active retired couple who have always had dogs until recently. I had him 11 years, beautiful dogs, lovely home offered Norfolk, after loss of Jazz, Jan 2020I am looking to adopt a schnauzer, my precious little girl has just gone over the rainbow bridge and I would love to find another friend and companion. We have a 19month black standard schnauzer (girl) and we believe that we could give a good loving home to another little girl. schnauzer, any of three breeds of dogsthe standard, miniature, and giant schnauzersdeveloped in Germany and named for their distinctive "mustache." The standard, or medium-sized, schnauzer is the stock from which the other two breeds were derived. Activity The Standard Schnauzer is highly energetic and requires vigorous daily exercise. North Wales 25.03.19A loving and comfy home is waiting for a female spayed Schnauzer mini, with daily walks on the beach, a large sofa to stretch out on and a male neutered , Home offered north Wales for female Mini - 23rd March 19I would like to give a loving home to a Schnauzer mini female as a companion for my 14mth neutered Schnauzer mini dog. French bulldogs blue and chocolate. We would love to find another standard schnauzer or giant or even crossbreed with schnauzer but we know they come up quite rarely for rehoming - we have contacted local breeders and club but would be happy to welcome another older dog into our home. Rescue Me! We are experienced with the breed and have two , Looking for a Male Miniature Schnauzer in or near Bristol 10.3.17Me and my partner are looking for a Miniature Schnauzer in Bristol UK or the surrounding areas. Any age or gender. We have previously owned German Shepherds for thirty , Lost our beloved schnauzer, home offered We would like another to keep her company; as she seems bored sometimes. 09.02.18We are seeking a wonderful home for our two Miniature Schnauzers. with 2 female Mini Schnauzers 30.06.19I have had 2 lovely schnauzer girls and my home is empty without their loving loyalty. My boyfriend is a retired policeman and I am a paediatric nurse, and I who . I have been thinking of getting another as company for Poppy, and decided , Update on Molly the black standard schnauzer You may remember that Patricia from South Wales contacted us about Molly, her black standard. The founder of a Surrey rescue caring for twelve dogs who were found dumped in a field described it as one of the most traumatic in her many years in rescue. My husband, 2 daughter's aged 21 and 19 and myself. Lili is a young girl, she is approx 2 years old, she is a Mini Schnauzer and a real cutie. We can , Simon seeks mini schnauzer. Click the button and find the first one on your computer. Ideally looking for a boy as young as possible but open to , Home offered for Mini in Aberdeen, Jan 2020Looking to provide a loving forever home for a Mini Schnauzer. The first step towards getting a rescue dog is to print a copy of the rescue application, fill it out and mail it to: Kelly Radcliffe 13 Cornell Drive Camp Hill, PA 17011-7638 Telephone: 717-645-5411 Email: [email protected] We lost ours a couple of years ago and miss her very much. I have a 8 year old miniature schnauzer for rehoming due to marriage break up. Their hallmark whiskers, mustache, and eyebrows add to their often alert, spirited expression. I would love to rescue a mini schnauzer and give it the wonderful , Alfie the Standard Schnauzer needs a new homeAlfie is my Standard Schnauzer. Stockport home offeredNot rated yetMy husband and myselfwould like to adopt a Miniature Schnauzer.We have a rescue dog who is very well tempered. I live in Kent , UK Scottish terrie. My little dog died a short while ago.I have had dogs before and live close to parks.There is a lot , Home offered with our female Schnauzer, I.O.W. Julie, offer a home to a boy or girl miniature gloucestershire/warwickshire Lost our lovely rescue schnauzer recently - almost 12 when he died with cancer. Their versatility, medium size, protective nature, and love of family make them an. We already have a beautiful 3yr old salt and pepper girl and we now want a companion for her. He is , Looking for a female mini13.06.15 And would like to offer a home ! Berks 04/10/2018Looking forward to adopting/rehoming/rescuing a 5-7 yo (older) miniature schnauzer in Berkshire, UK. Sports Connexion, Ryton on Dunsmore. I have an 11yr old black standard male schnauzer that i bought as a puppy. Seeking Schnauzer companion East Sussex 18.07.17I am looking to adopt a miniature schnauzer of 5years + .I love this breed , and had one for 12 years .. Lovely permanent home in East Sussex -large garden , home offered in Norfolk for Standard or Giant - 14.07.17I am looking for a Standard or Giant rescue. Now that we have retired and have a lovely, tranquil rural home with several acres we would love to find some , Family home offered for Schnauzer, Northampton 11.03.18We are a family of 5 (kids are 9, 12 & 24!) As the owner of 2 minis (one a rehome) I would love to rehome more but can't at the moment however I am aware that there are a number of peope , Home offered for older Schnauzer as companion, Essex 21/8/13 Schnauzers are protective toward their people and want to be the boss. Hi, we would like to offer our home to another minature schnauzer as a companion for our 11 and a half year old, would consider anywhere in Scotland. home offered for Mini after loss of ours. Such a lovely intelligent and affectionate , Loving home for Schnauzer any age near London 28/04/20NW London suburbs, looking to rescue . she lives in Cheshire. The first , Locely home offered for Mini or Standard, East Sussex. He is 3 years old, 58 cm, and 17 , Lovely home offered in Lincolnshire for male mini 25/10/17i would like a miniature schnauzer male grey in colour if possible. Had 2 minis, mum and daughter but mum went in April!! We love Schnauzers and have lots of love and time to give. My wife and I would like to give a good home to a rescued miniature Schnauzer, preferably , AVAILABLE ON AMAZON AS PRINTED BOOK AND KINDLE! Email [email protected] , Need a home for Dudleys - 2-y-o standard schnauzer13.01.16 We are experienced dog-people, , five-year-old female mini needs new home 13/03/15 Looking to adopt a Schnauzer puppy into a caring home in Primrose, London. I have been thinking , Interested in homing a schnauzer, NE Scotland April 2020I live in Aberdeenshire and am interested in homing a mini schnauzer. We currently have a 4 year old salt & pepper miniature. 8 months old for adoptionn 50 26/10/22Hi we have a 9year old male schnauzer we are looking to re home. We've had schnauzers before, (I myself , Looking for a girl Miniature Schnauzer in Cumbria 10/5/207Hello, We have two fantastic lady Miniature Schnauzers who are 12yrs and 10yrs and we are looking for another one. 23/07/16 Retired owners so home all , 5* home required for two wonderful miniature Schnauzers 24.08.17It's with a sad heart that I am looking to rehome my two loyal miniature Schnauzers. I live in Didcot Oxfordshire and am semi retired, , Experienced home offered 15/10/2020 NorthantsWe are looking to adopt a mini schnauzer. Cannot believe how empty the house feels , Home offered, regardless of health of schnauzer. The definitive manual for owners of Miniature Schnauzers, Giants and Standard Schnauzers, "The Schnauzer Handbook is brilliant and covers almost all you want to know about the breed,", "A thoroughly interesting and entertaining book. Two happy little girls and a very maternal mummy looking for a new , Looking foir a mini used to children Not rated yet20/04/15 Ive had Schnauzers since a child, looking to rescue , Experienced home offered for Giant Schnauzer in Northern Ireland 10/12/20I live in N.Ireland. Not great living with other dogs - would prefer to be the , Need to find new home for loving standard schnauzer, Hector10/02/16. Hi we have the most beautiful little miniature schnauzer called pepper who will be two in November of this year we would love to rescue a little , home offered in KentLooking to rescue. I would love a Standard Schnauzer, boy, preferrably black but not essential. We are based in West Sussex and have a 7 year old miniature schnauzer for re homing. No pets or children currently but have had dogs all my life. I loved him and I miss him. We are looking to rehome our beautiful 7 year old miniature schnauzer Dixie. Im having problems with her biting people. Bobbie, Experienced Schnauzer owner offers home Midlands June 21After adopting Mae and Sophie (mum and daughter) 6 years I lost my little Alfie a , ANY SCHNAUZER CONSIDERED- GOOD HOME WAITING in south yorkshire - sept 19HI WE ARE TREVOR AND JANET FROM SHEFFIELD. Looking to rescue a young Schnauzer. All rights reserved. , I really want another miniature snauzer to loveI live in the Lancashire countryside and have a secure garden. Have a big quiet garden with lots to do and play in. Willing to travel for the right dog. My , looking for a mini to share our life x 09.09.16 My name is Brody, I am 3 years old and I am a Miniature Schnauzer. The original is commonly known as the Standard Schnauzer. , looking for a Schnauzer good with cats 30/10/15 Home offered for Schnoodle in north eastMy wife and I just lost our companion of 16+ years. Life Span : 13 - 16 years Photo Courtesy info : Schnauzer Rescue of the Carolinas, Inc. Have owned rescue dogs before and would not have to leave a dog at home regularly , Vet Nurse in Kent - experienced home offered to any schnauzer/cross July 2020I am a Registered Veterinary Nurse and experienced schnauzer owner based in Kent. He wouldn't be left alone at home. Well where do I start in describing our wonderful cheeky chap, Charlie Bear our mini schnauzer, we are , Della, experienced Schnauzer owner, offers home in SuffolkJune 16 She is 10 months old, house trained and toilet trained and very , Looking for a miniature schnauzer to join our family in Dorset 04.03.17We are looking for a miniature schnauzer to join our family. Both hubby and I at home. We have two Miniature Schnauzer dogs. We have enjoyed schnauzers for over , Looking to rehome a miniature schnauzer with ours, Surrey, Sep 21We are in Surrey, and lost one of our schnauzers 18 months ago and looking to rehome another one. 15.04.28 No other pets but experience with dogs. We have previously owned a 14 year old Schnauzer - he died about 3 years ago. ", Miniature Schnauzer Club Re-Home and Rescue Trust, Click here to see the rest of the form and complete your letter. We are a loving family looking to rehome a mini schnauzer. We are looking for a spayed bitch Schnauzer to live in the Surrey area (Surrey - Sussex Border). Hello, we are looking to find an experienced and loving new owner/family for our 4 month old female schnauzer puppy. Originally a guard dog and ratter, it was highly valued . To be in the most knowledgeable position possible before looking to adopt a dog, please also read our Puppy Farming Awareness page. My wife and I work from home a lot and either one of us is , Loving home offered in Isle of Wight with Mini Perry, Nov 1917/11/2019 My name is Sandra living on the Isle of Wight England Ros - lives Newbury, Berkshire Sometimes people contact us who either have a Schnauzer to re-home or when they want to rescue a Schnauzer. Due to a change in circumstance of , looking for first mini schnauzer 29/11/16Not rated yetLooking to adopt a miniature schnauzer puppy as a first dog looking to rescue young minature female r She is so missed, I am looking to re-home a mini boy or girl. We lost our beautiful boy BoBo to cancer a week ago, its so quiet & , Home offered for second mini in Swansea 16.02.18I am looking to adopt a schnauzer. Please get in touch. We already have a 9 month old mini called Frankie who we have had since a pup. He was breed for showing but rejected as he has an overshot mouth (but it causes him , Looking to give lots of love to a schnauzer.of any age. Schnauzer Rescue Information: The Schnauzer is a thickly bearded, medium sized, Terrier type dog. An older one would do as we are so used to having one but unfortunately not at , Johnathon (23.07.2016) offers lovely homeJohnathon (23.07.2016) Peak District. We are very used , Very loving home offered in Hull Sept 21Hi were looking to adopt a schnauzer and give he or she a caring loving home we can offer a warm caring environment to grow as well as a large garden , Home offered for female Schnazuer, Notts. I My name is James, I am 27 and live with my girlfriend, a cat and a Spaniel.