He recently completed an 11-season run as head football coach for Kimberly High School. Top 5 Over 30: Khalil Mack, 30, $23.5M (contracts voids in 2025) Von Miller, 32, $19M (2022 UFA) Chandler Jones, 31, $16.5M, (2022 UFA) Whitney Mercilus, 31, $13.5M (2022 UFA) Jason Pierre-Paul . Total Cash Compensation information is comprised of yearly Base Pay and Bonuses. +49 111 11 11 1. detailed lesson plan in math grade 1 shapes. North Vietnam And South Vietnam, Use the "Data Year" dropdown menu to view data from other years. The meeting that turned into a book was now ready to turn into a partnership. I am so thankful for the relationships that were built and the memories that were made along the way.. Jones knew that one of thedrivers to true sustained success is to build up his relationshipwith Kimberlys youth football coaches. But, it was an amazing year looking back. Q: How do you motivate a team that is made up of all different personalities & backgrounds? Steve Jones. They have also lived in Plant City, FL and Oakton, VA. Kimberly is related to Kyle R Bruner and Monica Jones as well as 3 additional people. Failure can lead to the greatest growth. Ready to bring your organization to another level? But how are you impacting this world on a larger scale? Recognized as Owner Jerry Jones' right-hand man, Stephen is the Cowboys Chief Operating Officer/Executive Vice President, as well as Player Personnel Director and President of AT&T Stadium. steve jones, kimberly salary. Estimated Net Worth. Employee salary and payroll records for 182 state employers. Steve Jones. Follow Mike Podoll on Twitter. And he said hes been trying to get a hold of you. Steve Jones, Realtor pays an average salary of $98,048 and salaries range from a low of $86,122 to a high of $111,179. Its critical that kids learn a love and appreciation forfootball, says Jones. "What is your why? Jones has been . Posted by on Jun 10, 2022 in which summary of the passage is the most accurate? #16: Kimberly HS (WI) football coach Steve Jones built a mexican it companies near rome, metropolitan city of rome, musical guests on late night with seth meyers, amir and hassan relationship quotes with page numbers. Select this result to view Kimberly D Jones's phone number, address, and more. As a coach, you are working not only with the players, but also their schedules and their familys schedules and needs. Steve and the coaches and players of the Kimberly football team know a bit about this winning culture, having . He was really into the mental side of the game. And here I am, straight out of coaching high school football, said Jones. Coach & Football Strength Coach: [email protected]: . In his seven years with Kimberly High School, Jones has compiled an 88-4 record and five state championships in a row. Every year, we hold a youth football coaching clinicwhere we go through our daily individual drills, practiceplans and provide information on our offensive and defensiveschemes. (Lucas Jadin). Terms of use and Privacy Policy. Jones and mental skills trainer Lucas Jadin co-authored a book titled "The Twin Thieves: How Great Leaders Build Great Teams." "It impacts all of us in ways that sometimes we don't even realize until we look closer. And she said, Im at this conference, and Im sitting next to a guy named Lucas Jadin. Whats your plan?", It was just in a conversation, but that question really rattled in my brain for a while. So its a great opportunity to say the least. Avg. YouTube icon Instagram icon LinkedIn icon Facebook icon, Servant Leaders of Wisconsin event on February 25, upcoming FREE Servant Leaders of Wisconsin event, Servant Leaders of Wisconsin FREE quarterly meetings. He has also performed in many shows, and these are some of the reasons why he has a good fortune. For comments and questions, contact him [email protected]. All rights reserved. "But then I thought about it. It didn't matter if they won or lost, they were going to be loved. Through stories and discussion, theyll share tools and mindsets youll carry long into the future, in every aspect of your life. KIMBERLY - Steve Jones is stepping down from his coaching and teaching position at Kimberly High School. Steve: Being a head football coach comes with its challenges. I want to fully pursue this passion in the next stage of life.. Website accessibility policy Privacy policy Site map Report accessibility issue, Community Connections (f/k/a Senior Quest ), download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software, Varsity Football Asst. Q: What is the biggest leadership obstacle you have had to overcome? Kimberly Varsity Football Head Coach Steve Jones, has co-authored a book with Lucas Jadin titled "The Twin Thieves". Steve was named the Conference Coach of the Year eight times. The Papermakers of Kimberly High School inKimberly, Wis., havent lost a high school football gamesince 2012. Led by 39-year-old head coach Steve Jones, Kimberly has built a perennial football powerhouse in the northeastern Wisconsin city that's located just 26 miles from . Kimberly junior linebacker Ethan Doucette said Jones called a meeting with the teamFriday to deliver the news. Last week, he and Jadin were guests of the Los Angeles Dodgers and had a three-hour breakfast with manager Dave Roberts discussing leadership. #19 View more. Kimberly coach Steve Jones donated early sales of his recent book "The Twin Thieves: How Great Leaders Build Great Teams," which he co-authored with Lucas Jadin, to help pay Klein's medical expenses. Like many things in life, a confluence of events leads to change. There are alwaysvariables, but overall, I want my youth coaches to strive for a100-percent-return rate on players.. Head Football Coach & Leadership Teacher Kimberly High School. News Sports Packers Business Go 920! That falls right in line with discipline. The Papermakers coach says that the No. As the 2017 regular season drew to a close, it became official. Replies (47) Steve Jones has served as the city of Joliet's interim manager for the past year. They developed a relationship. Mike Podoll is the Associate Publisher ofAFCA Magazine. Steve Jones contract and salary cap details, contract breakdowns, dead money, and news. Freightliner Cascadia 2022, GBAPSD selects two school superintendent finalists, Green Bay firefighters, police rescue baby owls, Woodward Radio Group, a division of Woodward Communications, Inc. Over that time racking up an overall record of 129-9, which included the states longest winning streak of 70 games. Get hyperlocal forecasts, radar and weather alerts. And so I got to spend time and get some feedback. Send local news tips, traffic reports, or weather information to [email protected] or call 920-831-5647. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker or whitelisting our site. "You should've saw the looks on their faces but then I explained what I just explained to you, on why and what that meant and what unconditional love meant. Please verify address for mailing or other purposes. Steve Jones is a guitarist from Ferndale, Rhondda, Wales. I never heard it growing up not onceand I was able to give that," Jones said. Life Obituaries eNewspaper Legals. Again, show excitement about the mission! Fiscal Year is July 1 - June 30 of the following year. Every single one of the players here love him and will always love him. Jones came to Kimberly in 2006, where he held an assistant position for five years before being promoted to head coach in 2011. Mary D Hopkins, 54 / Female, 1999-2000 - 2015-2016, at Seattle Public Schools, Monroe School District Steve Jones and RPR Leadership Being a parent is difficult. They decided they would help other organizations build successful cultures, teach them to be great leaders, and help them experience success. Focus on a clear mission and the other things will come easier, more naturally. 2017Kimberly Area School District. Jones led the Papermakers to five WIAA state championships, 10 conference championships (Fox Valley Association and Valley Football Association), a 70-game winning streak that set a state record and an overall 129-9 record. {{cta(3e678a32-62e2-4795-b09f-f3e32fdd3f66)}}. That was one of many messages Steve Jones, Kimberly High School educator and head football coach, gave to community leaders at United Way Fox Cities' annual report to the community on Tuesday morning. Get the best experience and stay connected to your community with our Spectrum News app. "There's a great quote: 'People don't get burned out because of what they do. Kimberly's Steve Jones will be unveiling a book on Amazon in a few weeks called "The Twin Thieves: How great leaders build great teams." I think that's wrong," she said. Our Spectrum News app is the most convenient way to get the stories that matter to you. He talked about the difference between Thinking Wrong (negative thoughts, not being present in the moment, expecting bad things to happen before they happen) and Thinking Right (positive thoughts, being in the moment, expecting good things to happen and working toward them). Being a coach and a parent with a child who is an athlete takes it to another level. (AP Photo/Andy Manis,), Steve Jones (left), Dave Roberts (center) and Lucas Jadin (right) during the Dodgers August trip to Milwaukee. Verstegen is a really good offensive line coach, and hehelped us implement zone schemes into the mix. Year Disclosures Salary Benefits Total Change Change (%) Internal Change Internal Change (%) 2021: 348648: 42317226375.4: 230083296.26: 42547309671.7: 6865394014.85 Description. See the complete profile on LinkedIn and discover . Steve Jones is a Pisces and was born in The Year of the Serpent Life. Mar 2022 - Present11 months. Copyright 2023. What's your 'why'?" KIMBERLY - Steve Jones is stepping down from his coaching and teaching position at Kimberly High School. Jones named Kimberly's next football coach January 21, 2011 By Bill Scott 2002 UW-Stevens Point graduate Steve Jones has been named to succeed Steve Jorgenson as head football coach at Kimberly. Interested in reading the print issue of Coach and Athletic Director? With 29 years of NFL experience, Stephen Jones has established himself as one of the brightest and most versatile executives in professional sports. These are the types of things to learn with leadership that will help them succeed in life! Learn More. They proved to be nice changes for us. Steve Jones, Kimberly High School Football Coach Coach Jones graduated from Stevens Point Area Senior High School in 1997 and UW-Stevens Point in 2002. 5 million Dollar. Has built it to largest private security firm in North America with sales topping $7B and headcount over 200K.Valuation at $7B+. Q: Why is it important for our youth to learn about and practice leadership? The latest Tweets from Steve Jones (@SteveJonesSPK). Yeah, it was great feedback, Jones said. 2023 www.postcrescent.com. PRIVACY POLICY. Steve Jones is a leadership coach, consultant and best-selling author who has helped transform influential leaders and create successful cultures. The following is an excerpt detailing the first time Steve Jones decided to purchase . Yet, he chose to put my needs first in the times that I needed it. But the man who put together perhaps the greatest 11-year coaching run ever in the state of Wisconsin 129-9 record, state-record 70-game winning streak, 10 conference championships and five consecutive WIAA state championships at Kimberly High School was on the sideline after taking himself out of the game. State Employee Salary Book. mclaren formula 1 mechanic salary; is chris from eggheads married; quorum of the twelve apostles ages. And with that, it was time to go camping. If you want others to be excited and on board with the teams mission, you need to show your excitement. MORE:Appleton North's King made impact on both sides of the ball for Lightning football team, MORE:High school notes: Here are four emerging storylines in Fox Valley girls basketball. On the defensive side, Jones listened to his defensivecoordinator, Josh Heisler, and switched from a 3-3 stackdefense to a 3-4 front that utilized more cover schemes thanever before. At first, Jones brushed off the advice, having never played for or worked for a coach who said such a thing. New Life Gas Wasser Sanitr. Jones and his wife spent the night in Kohler, and the next day played Whistling Straits with LaFleur and his wife. Hes invited me over to training camp. Dedicated to student success, the Kimberly Area School District is a progressive public school district located in an area known as the Heart of the Valley in the Fox Cities metropolitan region in Wisconsin. Jones said he constantly preached to his students and players about taking positive risks in their lives. DaQuan Jones signed a 1 year, $4,050,000 contract with the Carolina Panthers, including a $2,000,000 signing bonus, $4,050,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $4,050,000. When your team aligns to your core values, they all engage with the expectations of the values. This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software. "I don't know about you, but I didn't see all of the things that were happening in our community in my everyday life, and I still don't. cane and corey show; adam spanberger husband; colonial funeral home weber city, va; identify the statement about windows tasks that is false; evans funeral obituaries He did not want to look back 30 years from now and wonder, What if? That applied to his family as well. It was a great experience.. United Kingdom. They treat people really well. As Global Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Allied Universal, Steve Jones presides over Allied Universal companies and their respective divisions. Listings are sorted by the year of original Board action issued then by last name, first name.. To SEARCH and find an individual, press Control and 'f' keys, and type in name. Danny Damiani/USA TODAY NETWORK-Wisconsin, Fox Cities LIFE Study puts focus on diversity, Housing program key target for United Way Fox Cities, United Way Fox Cities hits $8.75 million fundraising goal, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. They began inviting Jones to speak to their employees, asking him to share the secret sauce that made his teams so successful. During this time, the Papermakers compiled a 129-9 record, including a Wisconsin state record of 70 wins in a row. Posted by on Jun 10, 2022 in skullcandy indy evo charging case replacement . He loves our boys and they love him. Steve: What they are getting is real life application. Jones' seventh season as the . (Steve Jones) SPORTS Kimberly's Steve Jones already developing winning formula in new career as motivational speaker By Mike Woods Wisconsin UPDATED 3:00 PM ET Aug. 26, 2022 COMBINED LOCKS, Wis. Laurie Butz, United Way Fox Cities board chair and a senior vice president at Community First Credit Union, said she didn't realize how many people in the community face problems such as homelessness, mental health issuesor providing basics necessities for their familiesuntil she got involved with United Way. The kids really enjoyed it, said Jones, and I think it was hopefully good for our school and our community.. Looking back at it now I regret maybe not making as much of a relationship that I could have with him because Im on the opposite side of the ball that he coached. Appleton North's King made impact on both sides of the ball for Lightning football team, High school notes: Here are four emerging storylines in Fox Valley girls basketball, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. He has a passion for developing leaders that create a "winning" culture. According to Ohio Revised Code Section 125.20, the Department of Administrative Services must make state employee salary information available to the public.This new section of the Ohio Revised Code was passed by the General Assembly in H.B. Jones has been named conference coach of the year, Associated Press Coach of the Year, and WFCA/ Packers Coach of the Year. When the team members believe in the core values of the team they drive the culture, including that of accountability. Your email address will not be published. "It was a terrific seven years, especially when I didn't know if Steve Jones contract and salary cap details, contract breakdowns, dead money, and news. PATH, whose acronym means Providing Access to Healing, started after the 2006 LIFE Study revealed a jump in the percentage of young people who said they considered suicide, Butz said. My purpose has not changed. I spent the first week of training camp there. Share on Twitter One: That word started to be used in our program and the other cool thing: I walked away and realized in that moment there were probably a lot of kids that that was the first time they ever heard that word from an adult male. In advance of his presentation at the Servant Leaders of Wisconsin event on February 25th, Steve shared with us some details from his own leadership journey. Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - Joe Kiedinger. She had been raised in an environment . I love the opportunity to make a positive impact on other people. Themorning of the practice, Jones received an email from a former coach who said, "Don't forget to tell your kids that you love them.". He has won multiple championships as well as state and national coaching awards.Coach Jones also teaches leadership courses at the high school and is recognized as a dynamic speaker on leadership development. Hes relentless when it comes to preparation, detail and communication. Kimberly Papermakers head coach Steve Jones steps down, Schabusinesss new attorney asks for new judge, Family of missing woman offers $10,000 reward, Public File Assistance Contact - (920) 432-3331. And well always have those bonds, but its not the same when youre not there day-to-day, and thats what I think you miss the most.". I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish both on and of the field. Share. As such, Ill tell my youth coaches that as an assessment of their youth program, I willnever assess them as coaches or judge their coaching success,by wins and losses. State Employee Salaries. Steve Jones Biography. And its difficult today. Steve Jones: [email protected]: GOLF (BOYS) Greg Lueneburg: [email protected]: GOLF (GIRLS) Greg Lueneburg: g [email protected]: HOCKEY (BOYS) . Net Worth & Salary of Steve Jones in 2021. And the Green Bay Packers, and being from Wisconsin; if thats one of your first opportunities, thats a heck of a deal.. From 2013 to 2017, t Kimberly Alicia Jones is a famous sports reporter currently working for NFL Network and WFAN radio in New York City. All rights reserved. Posted by; Date June 23, 2022; Comments . steve jones, kimberly salary. Can I, maybe, make a bigger impact in some way?. He has been commissioned by numerous leading organizations including the Green Bay. Executive Biography. But if I was doing that day-to-day, I wouldnt have some of these other opportunities. GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - Kimberly head coach Steve Jones has stepped down from his post as the head of the Papermakers football program. Kimberly coach Steve Jones raises the WIAA Division 1 championship trophy in celebration after Kimberly defeated Arrowhead 31-6 in a high school football game Friday, Nov. 21, 2014, in Madison . $45,293. His net worth has been growing significantly in 2020-2021. Learn more about Servant Leaders of Wisconsin FREE quarterly meetings and sign up to get notified for upcoming events! 'This Is Double Dipping On Steroids:' Hug Informs Joliet Council - Joliet, IL - Joliet City Council's Mudron 5 defeated the "Fiscal Four" by granting Steve Jones permission to become a double dipper. Steve is related to Sean G Jones and Sharon W Jones. What Does Beppo Mean In Italian, As Global Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Allied Universal, Steve Jones presides over Allied Universal companies and their respective divisions. School Districts. Chancellor Stacy Franklin Jones of Elizabeth City State University $230,000 Chancellor J. Todd Roberts of N.C. School of Science and Math $230,000 Average chancellor salary is $373,472 Virginia President Angel Cabrera of George Mason University 542,081.00$ President Donna Henry of UVA's College of Wise 252,000.00$ This information is according to proxy statements filed for the 2019 fiscal . Steve Jones is the head football coach at Kimberly High School in Wisconsin. Steve Jones of Kimberly High School has been named the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association (WFCA)/Green Bay Packers Coach of the Year for a second straight year. Its important to focus not just on the wins and losses of the team, but to focus on the relationships built within the team. ", And since then, Matt and I have been in contact. Singer and guitarist with the British punk band, The Sex Pistols, known for songs like "God Save the Queen." Steve Jones of Kimberly High School has been named the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association (WFCA)/Green Bay Packers Coach of the Year for a third straight year. is the starting point for successful leaders and organizations, he said. Having raced as an elite rider for many years, Jonesy also has two National Masters Championship DH titles under his belt, as well as the . But one thing I will tell you, theres a reason why the Green Bay Packers are one of the best organizations in the world. They police themselves. Who is Kim Jones? Following Florida Ref Attack, Others Protest Until, Duncanville Girls Basketball Coaching Staff on Paid Leave, Vermont Man Dies in Fight at Boys Basketball Game, NCAA DIII Basketball Coach Suspended After 5 Players, Sanders Sets High Bar for Colorado Football Program, While we regret the role that our students played in this incident, we wish we would have had an opportunity to address the situation when called up to do so.. He knew it was his time to put that into practice. Further use of this site implies agreement to Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Yeah, I have a rush of emotions. Job Title. By Josh Dukelow Apr 9, 2020 | 12:34 PM. Having a clear purpose and reinforcing this purpose is important. The Papermakers of Kimberly High School in Kimberly, Wis., haven't lost a high school football game since 2012. At the end of practice that day, Jones dropped the L word. Steve Jones is a Leadership Educator and Head Football Coach at Kimberly High School - home of The Papermakers! So I just had had the idea of maybe if I can have a little bit more control over my calendar, my schedule, I can be a part of some of these memories that Ill never get back., Lucas Jadin was the junior varsity girls basketball coach at Appleton North. Edward Norton. Celebrity Net Worth Revealed: The 60 Richest Actresses in 2021. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our incredible coaching staff, past players, and current players for the unwavering commitment and dedication to our football program. It was five years ago, the week before they played for what would become their first of five consecutive WIAA Division I championships. It was difficult all week.. Tuesday, February 16, 2016 - Joe Kiedinger. In turn, we try to provide themwith as much coaching information as theyre willing to take. The resident of Saddle Brook, New Jersey, Kimberly Alicia Jones, reportedly earns around $25,000, as her yearly salary from the network, and as of 2018, she reportedly has an estimated net worth of over $500,000. The charts on this page feature a breakdown of the total annual pay for the top executives at PUGET SOUND ENERGY INC as reported in their proxy statements. Advertisements. Government Employees. My daughter has always been a standout in youth sports, especially basketball. Posted at May 21, 2021 #16: Kimberly HS (WI) football coach Steve Jones built a . He was also the 2016 and 2017 Associated Press state coach of the year and the Wisconsin Football Coaches Association/Green Bay Packers coach of the yearfrom 2015 to 2017. And this happens before Im even done teaching. Name Title Email; Steve Jones: Varsity Football Head Coach: [email protected]: Dean Matsche: Varsity Football Asst. I am very proud of what we were able to accomplish both on and off the field. Please support Transparent California. Born Stephan Joseph Jr. Kornacki on the 22nd August 1979 in Groton, Massachusetts, USA, he is a journalist, best known to the world for his work for MSNBC and NBC News. Improving EMEA Sales Operations. He's since built the Santa Ana-based firm, now called Allied Universal, to the largest U.S. security firm with a workforce of 210,000 and an estimated $7.1 billion in sales this year.. Company. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. 100 LEGENDS LANE The scenario creates all kinds of expectations, whether real or perceived by both parties. Theyve run whatweve asked them to run schematically and they use ourterminology, says Jones. Posted 2020-5-4 by in rick dickert leaves fox news. Steve: Surround yourself with other great leaders. south glens falls school tax bills mozart: violin concerto 4 analysis mozart: violin concerto 4 analysis Steve Jones began working at Universal Protection Service in 1996 when it reported about $12 million in annual sales. 12/17/2021, 4:00pm CST. The Papermakers of Kimberly High School in Kimberly, Wis., haven't lost a high school football game since 2012. Steve Jones Kimberly High School Leadership Teacher and Football Coach spoke at the 1st ever INFLUENCE Coaches Workshop at Van Abel's of Hollandtown on Wedne. KIMBERLY, Wis. (WFRV) - After guiding the most successful high school football program in the state for the past decade, Kimberly head coach Steve Jones is stepping down. | castlemaine population 2021. words pronounced differently in different regions uk . With this leadership diversity, team members can find someone they connect with. The Kimberly Area School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital status, parental status . Jones is best known for his time as a presenter of Channel 4's former teen schedule T4. Im not proud of this said Jones. ", But I felt like, even when I was home sometimes, I wasnt here mentally. 2023, Charter Communications, all rights reserved. I feel anxious. 900 W Choctaw Ave Chickasha, OK 73018. Thank you to the over 160 people that attended our Servant Leaders of Wisconsin (S.L.O.W.) Like, What more can I do? I feel sad, said Jones. Why are you part of the United Way? Are you ready to build a cohesive team? Hes an amazing guy. And they didnt make me feel that way. COMBINED LOCKS, Wis. This was the day the separation became final. If they go in for a job interview, they have real life application of being part of a team and being a leader. As the 2017 regular season drew to a close, it becameofficial. I do love these kids," he said. The reviews on Amazon read like this: Great leadership message. Must read. If 10 stars were an option A book that should be read and reread. This is a modern day masterpiece.. Focusing on what is important, developing the team members into successful family and community members, and building relationships between them leads to the teams success. 1 (the FY10-FY11 operating budget) on July 17, 2009. His team is currently on a 70-game winning streak a state record and the nation's longest current winning streak. Dont try to do too much all at once. The World Would Be A Better Place If, He was the national runner-up for the Don Shula NFL Coach of the Year in 2017. N/A. And of course his palms started to perspire when he walked into the room and saw LaFleur, Murphy, general manager Brian Gutekunst and special teams coach Rich Bisaccia sitting in the front row, iPads in hand and ready to take notes. Success onthat scale relies on many variables, and Jones is the first one tocredit other factors that have worked in unison to create thisperfect storm of winning football in the Dairy State. With his team winning regularly, businesses and organizations wanted to take a peek behind the curtain. Leigh High School Football, You can reach Mike Woods at 920-246-6321 or at: [email protected], Steve Jones, the former record-setting Kimberly High School football coach, is already a successful motivational speaker. Stop being such a jerk and call him back.. Kimberly High School. Kimberly Papermakers football coach Steve Jones and player Logan McCormick talk about the philosophy behind the football team that has the new state record winning streak in Wisconsin. Jones led the Papermakers to five WIAA state championships, 10 conference. Sue VandenBroek and Julie Merritt received the Wes UrchService Award, which is given to individuals who are dedicated to volunteerism through United Way Fox Cities. Of course, he wondered why the Packers would be interested in what a high school football coach had to say. Offensively, the Papermakers added a new dimension totheir blocking scheme and Jones credits their offensive linecoach, Mike Verstegen, a former NFL and Big Ten offensivelineman with the Wisconsin Badgers, with bringing the newideas to the table. Its a big group to lead! I didnt grow up with a dad and so one of my goals in life is to be a good dad, said Jones. "Why?" WACO, TX 76706 They get burned out because they forget why they do it.' DR: Here with Kimberly coach Steve Jones, his team headed to Appleton North in the game of the week. This was no snap decision.