He definitely needs to diversify! He cant afford to be thinking of it so casually and not thinking about the implications of his actions. The most American British YouTube channel there ever was. Mike has always been private regarding his personal life. Street is currently 24 years old. We hope to hear more about this YouTuberand his success storiesin the future. Street Speed 717 became famous thanks to his YouTube channel which features a variety of videos about cars, driving and vehicle modification, active since 2015. Same thing with the trucks. Not too shabby, right? All Mike needs to do is grow up a bit and go back to creating the honest and exciting content that he was doing before the clickbait started. He sold his 2016 Hellcat for exactly as much as he purchased for brand new, Mike was a financial planner before going full time with Youtube, As far as what was shown on his YouTube channel, Mike has received a total of six speeding tickets since 2015. Compared to other popular YouTubers such as TJ hunt and Cleetus McFarland, he seems to be avoiding this highly-lucrative revenue stream. I had no idea it was illegal to drive through a creek, he said. Streetspeed717 is more or less secretive when it comes to his love life, but its known that hes been in a relationship for more than a year now. *, Stock Exhaust (Non Z51) vs. It all started in 2015 when Mike reached out to Shane about wrapping his C7 Z06. Top 50%. If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Streetspeed717s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, wife, girlfriend, dating, divorce, kids, todays net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mike spent four years in the army before starting work as a financial planner, Based on the appearance of his house and where he lives (Hersey, PA), the cars he owns out right, and his viewership numbers on YouTube, his current (early 2019) net worth is valued to be somewhere over $1.3 million. Mike decided to be due to his immense love for cars. Write A Comment Cancel Reply. 4 talking about this. It would be extremely easy to tie into the car niche as well, because he could package it in a way which teaches people explicitly how to invest money in order to purchase the cars of their dreams. 1.1K views, 30 likes, 0 loves, 3 comments, 0 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Complete Street Performance: The @streetspeed717 Giveaway C6 Z06 is almost ready to make some noise! But that did not demotivate Mike, and he kept posting more videos about cars. In another video featuring his Dodge Ram TRXwhich he stated was worth $93,000he sets it on fire. Required fields are marked *. As both businesses grew, we knew we wanted to offer an epic shopping experience like no other . Although he is really popular on his YouTube channel, Mike has still not achieved any awards. Even though hes likely making at least $30,000 a month with his YouTube channel, he wouldnt be able to sell it for any significant amount. I think its already happening TBH as he said in his last annoying giveaway had the fewest entries. The bakery owner and social media sweet-tooth has been baking since she was a kid and started her bakeryand later, online presenceto pursue her passion. Streetspeed717 is a huge fan of movies about cars, such as the franchise "Fast and Furious", "Gone in 60 Seconds", and "Ford v Ferrari". Street Speed 717s YouTube channel has garnered more than 900,000 followers since he started uploading in 2015; with around 750 uploaded videos, the channel has amassed more than 220 million views in total. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You have entered an incorrect email address! He continues to work as a finance advisor (which still remains one of his main sources of income). Yep. Posted by Streetspeed717 onTuesday, September 19, 2017. Softest premium hoodie and T's money can buy! Im sure they already knew but Im just saying thats why you never burn bridges. Yeah its a pretty dead sub. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); He worked while attending high school, and after matriculating in 2012, Streetspeed717 enrolled at Penn State University, from which he graduated with a Bachelors degree in finance in 2016. Should Hyssong complete the program within a year, his record will be wiped clean. He had a very easygoing and friendly personality that was easy to latch onto, which no doubt was one of the reasons why he grew so fast (read about other ways to grow an automotive YouTube channel). He enjoys cars from a Chevrolet monster truck C4 Corvette to the new Dodge Ram TRX.. he's just another spoiled rich kid that mommy and daddy foot the bill for. @streetspeed717 fan page. Press Esc to cancel. He is popular for his YouTube channel on which he only uploads videos related to cars. Shmee150s net worth: baller is not a strong enough word to describe it, The first streetspeed717 video was posted on March 13, 2014 and it was about his Chevy truck. Street Speed 717 became famous thanks to his YouTube channel which features a variety of videos about cars, driving and vehicle modification, active since 2015. Streetspeed717 hasnt talked about any other girls he might have dated, and as of December 2020, he is in a relationship, hasnt married and doesnt have children. At one time I watched a lot of his videos. You know every company trashes those as they come in. If youre not familiar with how the YouTube subscriber / view count ratio (usually) works, getting a view count that matches the subscriber count is rare. The stream was on private property. He had one of the first Rapid Blue Wrapped C8 Corvette that just got Twin Turbos by Late Model Racecraft but has had at least 4 or 5 corvettes prior including C5, C6, C7s, and now a C7 ZR1, and C6 ZR1. Just like many other automotive YouTubers, Mike has a problem with the street speed 717 brand. Thats it. He also plays various sports such as football and soccer, and occasionally goes golfing with his friends. During his final year of study, Street Speed 717 landed his first job. His YouTube channel has millions and millions of followers where his channel successfully completed more than 250 million views in total. He was also heavily involved in wrestling at school. His audience wanted him to install Lambo doors (doors that open vertically like they do on a Lamborghini) and he did it. We are sorry, but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. company profile page along with the rest of the general data. The two have been dating for several years, and Mike has featured in several of her videos. Many have unsubscribed. He successfully earned more than 2 million subscribers on his YouTube channel through his videos. "There's always a risk with what I do with my channel because . Streetspeed717 is also active on Twitch and livestreams two to three times a month he has gathered around 5,600 followers, and usually talks about his cars and do-it-yourself fixes during his livestreams. His first Z06 build ended up being a hacked together piece of junk that he couldnt wait to get rid of all because he modded it so much that it became unreliable and a complete money pit. Me included. NO ENTRY FOR T OR HOODIE PURCHASE. dead fish. And if so, whats the problem? But soon, due to unknown reasons, he decided to sell it off and buy a new Dodge Hellcat. Now, as a long time subscriber who used to watch every single one of his videos, I know that the clickbait thing started as a joke just to get people triggered. It all started in 2015 when Mike reached out to Shane about wrapping his C7 Z06. He also enjoys watching movies related to cars his favorite movie franchise of all time is The Fast and the Furious the death of Paul Walker, the main actor in the franchise was something that really hurt Speed. I got to him on Instagram pretty good. Gina, by profession, is a full-time YouTuber. As both businesses grew, we knew we wanted to offer an epic shopping experience like no other . Therefore, automotive Youtuber Streetspeed717 has an estimated net worth of $1 million. He still works as a financial advisor. Street is currently ranked as the owner of the 14,013th most subscribed to channel on YouTube. yeah he was OK truck wasnt leaking but they have to make laws for the general public not mike. He collaborates with other famous YouTubers as well. Yea. Started changing for me with the grandpa vette he was going to work on himself. For over a year Mike uploaded highly entertaining and engaging content while just being himself and not worrying too much about creating technically perfect coentent. Press Esc to cancel. Lol. New video is up on the channel! Filing Jurisdiction, Entity Type, Registered Agent, File Number, Filing Status, and Business Category. Its a pretty simple concept. My C8 is absolutely insane now thanks to @latemodelracecraft Just look at how badass this twin turbo setup is What do you guys think? As well as having a house custom built in the summer of 2022. . But suddenly, even when he already had hundreds of thousands of views per video, he started using clickbait and it completely ruined his channel. At a young age, he fell in love with cars when his mother bought him a couple of Hot Wheels toys, and his initial fascination with toys turned into a true passion for anything car-related. S/O to Brandon. Personal Life: wife, girlfriend, dating, divorce, kids Mike has always been private regarding his personal life. He kept talking about the stream on private property. I know right. A post shared by Streetspeed717 (@streetspeed717) on Jul 1, 2020 at 11:12am PDT. Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost. As of December 2020, his net worth has been estimated at close to $1 million, most of which is in his cars. 0. Approximately, Mike has a net worth of $1 million as of March 2023. #GOAT pic.twitter.com/TtraF6F8KA, Street Speed 717 (@Streetspe3d717) July 30, 2016. In Mikes defense, there may have been a chance that he didnt realize what kind of damage he was doing. That needs to be his number one priority in my opinion, since I am absolutely positive that if done correctly, it could be a significant portion of the streetspeed717 net worth. Street Speed 717 (@Streetspe3d717) November 20, 2016. He is a 25 year old financial advisor, and famous YouTuber whose real name is Mike - surname unknown. YouTuber Street Speed 717, whose real name is Mike Hyssong, has been posting videos of the TRX ever since purchasing the truck in January. Best Corvette News for the Mid Engine Sports Car Corvette Coupe C8 and C8 Convertible mid engine layout. He started making videos like reviewing The Top Ten Sports Car: Best Rare Sports Car Under 20k, How To Drive A Stick Shift: Easy!, They Made Me Take Off My Wrap and so on. Unsubscribed. Streetspeed717 is physically very active, as he has four to five training sessions at the gym each week, thus his muscular body, and he is also following a special diet created solely for him by his nutritionist. Yep. Wiki: Net Worth, IG, Brother, Tattoo, Salary & Family, Who is Sundy Carter from State Property? That also includes oceans rivers creeks etc. Nobody in the history of YouTube has someone ever won with a Raffle with a free entry. Street has had numerous cars throughout the years when he gets bored with a car, he sells it and buys another. The car ended up being a huge success and the rest is history. His first car, the 1989 Chevy Silverado he was thrilled with when he got to drive it for the first time, but after a year, Street sold it and bought a 1993 Volkswagen Corrado VR6, then a 2005 Duramax, a 2017 Z06, 2017 McLaren 570S, and is now driving a 2019 Corvette ZR1. Gina has all of this on her Instagram profile. Mike spent four years in the army before starting work as a financial planner Judging by his Instagram account, Street is currently dating a mysterious girl, he hasnt married, and doesnt have any kids. That one mod was the turning point for Mike and the streetspeed717 brand. He still has a very large and devoted fan base, and his videos are getting an average of 150,000 views each. The automatic transmission in that car failed completely shortly after taking delivery. Maybe you know about Streetspeed717 very well But do you know how old and tall is he and what is his net worth in 2023? In a video posted to his channel on 12th March, he complained to his viewership: Its not a habitat, Ive never seen fish or turtles in it. Mikes high net worth can be confirmed because he owns six expensive cars. Id still be a subscriber if he didnt do that, and Im fairly certain that there are many other people out there like me who feel the same way. He was never trying to be someone he wasnt. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Type above and press Enter to search. Of course theres no way to tell just how greedy Mike was feeling at that time, but his actions (as they applied to the streetspeed717 brand) made it clear. Achieving something like that is widely viewed as a very healthy sign for the channel as a whole, and he was definitely on the path to be hugely successful (more than anyone could have imagined). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He even started increasing the subject of his videos like car reviews, Q&A regarding which cars he likes the most in his personal life, collaborations with other YouTubers, etc. Im like come on dude stop it youre only fooling kids. C8 Corvette For Sale, C8 Corvette Price, C8 Corvette 0-60, C8 Corvette Z06, C8 Corvette Specs, C8 Corvette MSRP, C8 Corvette HP, C8 Corvette Engine, C8 Corvette Top Speed. The couple is successful in each of their respective YouTube channels, and they even own three Pitbull namely- Piglet, Savannah and Yellow. Step by Step Tutorial! as it has been viewed nearly 3.4 million times since its upload on 12 August 2015. But the worst is there is no more content. #streetspeed717 #youtube #cars #supercar #supercars #carsofinstagram #720 #720S #corvette #chevy #america #murica #americanmuscle #duramax #dirtymax #diesel #dieseltrucks #lifted #mclaren #v8 #turbo #ford #raptor #snow #cold, A post shared by Streetspeed717 (@streetspeed717) on Jun 16, 2019 at 8:10pm PDT. One of the reasons why I was so drawn to Mike and the streetspeed717 YouTube channel so early on was the fact that he was down to earth. Owner of 717 Supply**Official Instagram for the Streetspeed717 youtube channel** SUBSCRIBE BELOW . In what has clearly been an interesting year for the fame-seeking boy racer, Hyssong almost cost himselfor someonemore than half a million dollars in April of 2021. Less viewers mean not nearly as many entries. if we've collected "Sales Lead Information" for a given company, it will be displayed on the It wasnt the misleading video titles. Streetspeed717 was raised by his mother in Pennsylvania, while nothing about his siblings and his father is known, as Streetspeed717 prefers to keep his personal matters to himself. Mike grew up in Pennsylvania with his mother. He likes to travel, and has been on several tours, mostly to where a car event is being organized in the vicinity his girlfriend often gives him company if she has free time. Instead, Mike seems perfectly content to spin his wheels (no pun intended) by focusing on the same old cars over and over again. I hike and Ive never even littered in my life. Streetspeed717 released a video calling Islam a plague and we need to eradicate Muslims from the country blah blah. A post shared by Streetspeed717 (@streetspeed717) on Jan 27, 2020 at 7:36pm PST. Streetspeed717. StreetSpeed717 Mike was one of the first to get a C8 Corvette thanks to the hook up he has with his buddy Matt Beaver at Whitmoyer Chevrolet. Judging by his profile picture on Instagram, and some of the pictures he uploaded a long time ago onto his account, he has been dating a girl for several years now, but hasnt shared any details about her with the public. Follow. At the time of this writing (January 2019), theres no indication that Mikes streetspeed717 YouTube channel is in danger of collapsing. He noticed the trend with companies like Omaze, 80Eighty, and just social media influencers in general using Car Giveaways to make money, sell merch, and get more views, likes, comments and engagement on their social media profiles or YouTube Videos. Streetspeed717is a super-car fanatic. Having matriculated from high school, he enrolled at Penn State University, and after four years of study graduated with a Bachelors degree in finance.Street Speed 717. This is how he used to buy expensive cars. He was attending elementary school when his mother bought him his first Hot Wheels toy car and as she kept buying him new ones, Streetspeed717 steadily became more interested and passionate about cars, and bought his first a 1989 Chevy Silverado while still attending high school; of course he was one of the cool kids at school. Also not a fan of the street racing. Ice cream before dinner is always a good idea , A post shared by @ gina.colada on Jun 30, 2020 at 5:41pm PDT. Although popularly known as Streetspeed717, he was actually born Mike Hyssong. On the channel, Street mostly focused on pick-up trucks and muscle cars the first video he uploaded was Taking delivery of my 2015 Corvette, while currently his most popular video is entitled HOW TO DRIVE A STICK SHIFT: EASY! Its annoying as heck. Mike has the advantage of being a very well-spoken and personable guy who people tend to latch onto very quickly. Hes watering down by doing one after another. Im an outdoors guy. Street is very active on several popular social media platforms, as this is very important for his career of a YouTuber. Street Speed 717 (real name Mike) was born in the US on 23 February 1994. His first video Taking delivery of my 2015 Corvette! featured him welcoming his dream car, while Streetspeed717 is today the owner of various expensive cars, including a 2019 ZR1, 2020 Duramax, and a 1993 Corrado. Mike has to keep in mind that he has the kind of magnetic personality required to attract viewers, and he certainly doesnt need scammy clickbait tactics to take his streetpeed717 YouTube channel to the next level. Although he spoke in a pleasant, friendly yet professional manner, the video did not attain many views. He was very popular at high school due to the fact that he was the one of not so many boys who already had a car his first was a 1989 Chevy Silverado.Street hasnt talked much about his parents, as he appreciates their privacy and wants to keep them away from the media attention he hasnt mentioned having any siblings either, which is why most of his fans believe him to be an only child. As a matter fact, there was really nothing different about the content that he was coming back bad compared to the content that hes creating now. Every time I make a finance video about youtube it does well, this time were exploring the absolutely exploding industry of car Giveaways and how it all really works? We go over the good, the bad, and I share with you my REAL numbers for what my giveaways actually make in profit. Email address * Password * Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our . 334 following. First of all, many of his loyal fans are getting tired of his clickbait ways (even if it is supposed to be a joke). Mike StreetSpeed717 has been on a tear with Car Giveaways with Inshane Designs. NEW VIDEO IS LIVE!!!? Digital download available for those who do not want a poster but want entry. DriveAndReview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn commissions by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Streetspeed717 is a huge fan of movies about cars, such as the franchise Fast and Furious, Gone in 60 Seconds, and Ford v Ferrari. On YouTube, Michael has over 338 million views, meaning about $1 million in revenue before taxes. Age, Height, Parents, Boyfriend, Wiki. Thats what happens when you show all your illlegal stuff on TV and youre a douche bag that blocks people. hes just another spoiled rich kid that mommy and daddy foot the bill for. The Untold Truth of Paris Geller on Gilmore Gir All About Greta Onieogou: Parents, Ethnicity, Heig Scarlet Rose Stallone Biography. He was born on 23rd February 1994, and he was born in Pennsylvania in the United States. This is fine, because Mike is still very young. It was also a great way for him to provide funds for his daily needs, including saving money for buying new cars. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Harry Knowles Net Worth | Wife (Patricia Cho Jones), Phoebe Combes Net Worth | Biography & Age. pissed because I used to like watch. Street Speed 717 Wiki Bio: Early Life, Family, Education, How rich is rapper 21 Savage? He was giving that kid in the 350Z shit about "being reckless" all the time he's doing 130 mph pulls on the highway. READ MORE: Who is FlightReacts girlfriend? That first car would be a 92 Chevrolet Silverado truck, which he packed up and took with him when he moved his life from Pennsylvania after graduating from high school. Lord knows that I naturally get a bit defensive when somebody critiques the way I choose to pursue my passions in life, so it would be no skin off my back if he didnt think that anything that I wrote here had any basis for credibility. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Website Built, Managed and Automotive Marketing & SEO by LiftedWebsites.com, Automotive Marketing & Automotive SEO by Lifted Websites, Phoenix Personal Injury Attorney & Car Accident Attorney Phoenix. Never in a million years would I have thought that I would have unsubbed from streetspeed717, but 8 months ago I did just that. Then it goes missing forever cause working on cars take some skill so he sends it to lmr. Yea yea by law you get 1 entry free by MAIL IN post card. StreetSpeed717s girlfriend and soon to be wife is Gina Colada. A brute Duramax and a nimble McLaren 570S. He listened to what his audience was asking for, and he provided exactly that. So hopefully he deletes all the videos to stay out of trouble but loses all that money. In a video published January 20, YouTuber . He has no doubt gone faster, but he has wised up a bit since then and now blurs out all speedometer readings in current uploads. Here are some StreetSpeed717 C8 Corvette videos before he had it shipped to Late Model Racecraft in Texas for months on end getting Twin Turbos installed. In addition, Its like dude nobody owns any water source even comes through your property! NEW VIDEO IS LIVE!!!? They couple currently resides together in Pennsylvania, and own three pit bulls named Piglet, Savannah and Yellow. In 2021, he appeared to be laying off the clickbait titles, much to the relief of his long-time fans. Apart from being a financial advisor, he continued giving more and more focus to his YouTube channel. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Type above and press Enter to search. Street Speed 717s real name is Mike, while he hasnt shared his last name with the public, and it doesnt appear as though he is planning to. If hes willing to clean up his image, Im willing to bet anything that his channel will start growing again and break free of the stagnant rut it is in today. He also did a C8 Corvette giveaway that had some nice Carbon Fiber parts on it as well as Brixton Forge Wheels. In the video in questionwhich was removed from the YouTubers channel following the chargesStreetSpeed717 drives into the Doe Run creek on local farmland. 6,230 Likes, 69 Comments - Streetspeed717 (@streetspeed717) on Instagram: "NEW VIDEO IS LIVE!! Especially considering how well he speaks and how motivational more he can be when hes talking to his audience. While logged in and authenticated, you will not be asked to solve any complicated Recaptcha V2 challenges. I wanna punch his face and call him out on all his lies which there are many but he blocked me on everything. It all started in 2015 when Mike reached out to Shane about wrapping his C7 Z06. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. StreetSpeed717 is an automotive YouTube influencer who is best known for reviewing an obscene amount of cars and his collaborations with fellow auto influencers like Vehicle Virgins, DiabloFormulaRacing, and Troy Sowers. A video of him driving a Dodge Ram TRX through a creek caught the eye of the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commissionand, in turn, the county District Attorney. A couple of his favorite actors are Leonardo DiCaprio, Mel Gibson and Robert De Niro. As it turned out, his sincere joyful, down-to-earth style of talking and easy-going personality attracted a solid number of viewers, resulting in almost 90,000 views of his first upload. Regarding his personal life, Street Speed 717 is currently in a relationship with a fellow YouTuber. Heres what he and his fiancee have to say. If I was an automotive YouTuber of Mikes caliber, I would be going all in on whatever hot new sports car (or super caror truck) is rolling off the assembly line at the moment. As soon as he was old enough, he bought his first car, a 92 Silverado truck, which he used to learn the basics of driving. Street Speed 717 Mike, but surname unknown was born in the US on 23 February 1994, so under the zodiac sign of Pisces and holding American nationality. He recently went house hunting with his soon to be wife Gina as well and they also are buying a vacation house in the Outerbanks of North Carolina. For example, there were several times he posted videos claiming that he was arrested (for example, ARRESTED FOR TRESPASSING was one), when the video showed no such thing. I hope he finds this someday. And his video was so annoying y tryiday. Why is she hiding he What is Paige Hyland doing now? That view count is a lot more impressive once you realize that he only had about 300,000 subscribers at the time. One of the other problems Mike and the streetspeed717 YouTube channel is experiencing right now is substantially lower average view counts per video. So according to him he graduated high school at 18 went to college for 4 years and had a career in finance that was good enough he never had to work by 22. The man behind StreetSpeed was hit with 18 criminal misdemeanor countsinclude disturbance of waterways, misuse of property, misuse of waterways, littering, and pollution. House Sweeper Poster . But we do know that he is currently in a relationship with Gina Colada. Streetspeed717 (real name Mike, surname unknown) is a YouTuber and social media star born on 23 February 199 He was raised in Pennsylvania, and was interested in cars and wrestling from a young age. Not only are you buying a print and being entered to take home our corvette, 2022 CorvetteSweepStakes.com Designed & Photographed By. I think you guys will find this vlog extremely educational as well as entertaining!? Didnt he learn anything about diversification through his education in finance? He works in the finance sector while running his YouTube channel, which has over 1.1 million subscribers and nearly 300 million views. Streetspeed717 may not be the largest automotive YouTube channel but with close to 1.25 million subscribers, it's well within the range of being one of the most popular.This doesn't mean a silver spoon for every meal. Im not the type to destroy natural resources.. And now Mike and Gina have their own Family style vlog to gain even more YouTube ad revenue and other sponsorship or giveaway opportunities down the line along with diversification with StreetSpeed717s income. Its a good thing that he has a significant amount of home equity and other investments, because without them hes just another automotive YouTuber who would be nothing without his channel. streetspeed717s net worth is not as high as you might think, how I think that his innesent use of clickbait ruined his channel, I dont necessarily agree with his clickbait titles, taking old Corvettes and turning them into drag racing monsters, my net worth calculation for Cleetus McFarland, How clickbait ruined the streetspeed717 YouTube channel, Shmee150s net worth: baller is not a strong enough word to describe it, A detailed (and nerdy) look at Tyler Hoovers net worth. He has also launched his Twitch channel, but doesnt seem to be that active on the platform regardless, he has gathered nearly 4,500 followers. Corvette Racing is finally dominating the IMSA with the C8 Corvette Racing team. Cars. . A brute Duramax and a nimble McLaren 570S. Hyssong was also accepted into Pennsylvanias Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition Program (ARD), a pre-trial diversion program for individuals with limited or no prior record that focuses on community service, according to the official Chester County, Pennsylvaniawebsite. I dont necessarily agree with his clickbait titles, but he is very enthusiastic and aggressive with his merchandise line. Step by Step Tutorial!, viewed more than 4.3 million times since 12 August 2015, and They MADE Me Take Off My Wrap which has been seen over 1.8 million times since 31 May 2017. Members. Since that first car purchase, Hyssong has bought and sold a lot of vehicles, including a 1993 Volkswagen Corrado VR6, a Corvette, a 2017 McLaren 570s, and a 2017 Z06. It appears that selling the truck didnt get him out of trouble with the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission, though, who caught wind of his viral videos as it readied charges against him related to hisYouTube antics. Whether or not he reads this article doesnt matter in the grand scheme of things. His girlfriend is known on Instagram as Frenchies Bakery, has gathered close to 20,000 followers, and uploaded around 550 pictures, most of which feature the cakes shes made.