StubHub offers the ability to learn and grow as an engineer at an incredible pace due to small and interconnected teams with engineering management that provides expert guidance and support. Whether online, mobile or in person, StubHub is dedicated to connecting fans to the artists, athletes and performers they love. Join the list. Singh Cassidy will be based in StubHubs San Francisco headquarters. Sign up for News Alerts to receive occasional emails about eBay corporate announcements. StubHub is proud to work with world-class partners - including teams, artists, and venues - to help them connect with their fans, grow their business, and give our customers an amazing event-going experience. On February 13, 2020, the sale process concluded, and I began mentally preparing for my upcoming departure. StubHub is offering some customers cash refunds for tickets to events that were canceled during the pandemic, creating an exception to a no-refunds policy it adopted in March 2020 to the dismay of many customers, the company told The Associated Press.. WebStubHub phone numbers 1866 788 2482 4 7 USA & Canada 1800 770 534 0 0 Australia More phone numbers StubHub website www.stubhub.com What is StubHubs email Corporate Phone Number: 1-415-222-8400. Some market experts predicted that if eBay couldnt boost growth and profitability, activist shareholders would mount a challenge to the company, as Carl Icahn had done years earlier (resulting in the spinoff of PayPal as a separate company). And after my years-long risk at Joyus, I was ready to jump into leading a successful and well-established consumer service and help it to grow even more. Our business partners include more than 60 teams in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus ESPN, NBC Digital, AEG and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. As president, I would be asked to help StubHub grow in new areas even as it improved its customer experience and delivered steady profits for eBay. The implications for my own role at StubHub were uncertain. WebStubHub is an American ticket exchange and resale company. To provide a deeper support system beyond grants, we lend our We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. To compare, worldwide StubHub employees have given a rating of 3.4 out of 5. Learn more StubHub offers a convenient way to buy and sell tickets, but if you have an issue, figuring out the best way to get a hold of them can be a serious pain. You can find a list of commonly asked questions for StubHub users online on, Looking for a deal for a future concert? [email protected]. Luckily, weve compiled (and tested!) The transaction, subject to customary closing conditions, is expected to close in mid-2016. I recruited a number of new leaders whose capabilities and principles were strongly aligned and who were equally energized by what we could build together. In 2017, eBay enabled $88 billion of gross merchandise volume. Actual results could differ materially from those predicted or implied in this press release for a variety of reasons. After leaving Joyus, I took several months off to evaluate different opportunities to lead a larger company, hopefully in e-commerce. Its growth lagged that of rival Amazon, while its profit margins had eroded as well, thanks to rising marketing costs. WebCall us during our business hours US and Canada 1.866.788.2482 Toll free Everyday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific time Corporate Office Customer Service Mail PO Box 448 12180 S The months that followed were all outwe had to pitch the company to private equity firms and other ticketing companies seeking to acquire us, all while trying to keep employee morale high amid the uncertainty, and executing our operational game plan. Buy Sukhinders Book!Choose Possibility: Take Risks and Thrive (Even When You Fail). StubHub gets a lot activity from users on Facebook than it does on Twitter. Check your order confirmation email for Being OK With Spectacular Failure. The flagship is located at 1412 Broadway on the corner of Broadway and 39th St in Manhattan. Ticketbis makes it easy for users to attend events all over the world. Together, the StubHub and Ticketbis marketplaces represent tremendous value and opportunity for fans around the world to experience the events they love, whenever and wherever they are. She has a successful track record scaling and growing businesses internationally. Our RSS feed includes all eBay news articles published on this website. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. stubhub inc. WebIndustry: Ticket sales office for sporting events, contract Printer Friendly View Address: 173 W Election Rd Draper, UT, 84020-9492 United States See other locations Since I had no interest in serving as StubHubs number two leader after the merger, he and I agreed amicably that I would depart shortly after the transaction closed. Singh Cassidy succeeds Scott Cutler at StubHub, who recently became SVP and head of eBays Americas business unit. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the worlds largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. On March 13, precisely one month after our companys sale, Covid-19 dealt the U.S. entertainment industry a body blow. ", StubHubs extensive assets will add tremendous value for ticketing patrons and sellers worldwide, especially as we continue our expansion into nascent markets, said Ander Michelena, co-founder of Ticketbis. We give them a time frame to offer StubHubs New York City flagship was designed byGenslerand is now open every day, Monday Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. The contact number is only for US and Canada. AtStubHub, our mission is simple: help fans find fun. Within a seven-day span, StubHub went from handling more than a billion dollars in ticket sales in any given quarter to almost nothing. Call 1-866-788-2482. These features are designed to create a better end-to-end customer experience for live event-goers and strengthen StubHubs commitment to connecting fans with inspiring event experiences across the globe. Ticketbis is one of the first to successfully export the American-born business model to the regions of Southern Europe, Latin America and Asia. For UK media enquiries, please get in touch with the, Alternatively, you can send us an email at, Customer service all the way to your seat, 2000-2023 StubHub. The business owners that power this multibillion dollar industry are changing, and a new era of the business of sports is underway. This article has been viewed 52,013 times. The Utah-based firm announced on LinkedIn it The below posting was originally published on May 24th, 2016: San Jose, California eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) today announced an agreement to acquire Ticketbis, an international ticket marketplace with a presence in 47 countries. Eric McClure is an editing fellow at wikiHow where he has been editing, researching, and creating content since 2019. Founder oftheBoardlist, Former President ofStubHub at. The Company offers tickets for live sports, music, and theatre events. The sale price was a record sum for eBay, making the deal a massive professional success for me and my team. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visitwww.ebayinc.com. It's often the quickest way to sort something out. San Francisco, CA 94105 USA. I had not expected to preside over a record sale of the company, to be out of a job within two short years or to manage the extreme risk and volatility that unfolded during my tenure, but there it was. StubHub, the worlds largest ticket marketplace, recently announced the opening of its flagship retail store location in New York City. StubHub will refund your money if an event is cancelled or moved. WebStubHub's Field Operations. She sits on the board of directors of Urban Outfitters and will remain Chairman of theBoardlist. We pride ourselves on being a brand differentiator who engages with StubHub customers in-person to amplify the fan Todays news builds on StubHubs history of innovation and strong tradition of firsts, which include forging the first ticket guarantee that covered both buyers and sellers in 2006; launching the industrys first ticketing app on iOS devices in 2010; being the first ticketing company with stadium naming rights in 2013; and now, becoming an international ticketing leader by adding the Ticketbis business to its offerings. Then came the coconut, an event none of us could have predicted. WebSend us a message. 4 if you have questions about listing tickets. It WebWe send a demand letter to the StubHub corporate office to start the process of solving your case before you move forward with arbitration. Through technology and world-class customer service, StubHub's store simplifies buying, selling and accessing incredible live experiences. In March, the entertainment industry crashed. By my one-year anniversary, my team and I were preparing for the months-long process of selling StubHub. Ultimately, the founder and CEO of Viagogo, a highly profitable international ticketing player about a quarter of StubHubs size, agreed to pay more than four billion for StubHub. She is the right leader to lay the foundation for long-term growth and continue StubHubs international expansion while delivering outstanding fan experiences.. If the only thing you know about sports is who wins and who loses, you are missing the highest stakes action of all. The below posting was originally published on May 24th, 2016: San Jose, California eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) today announced an agreement to acquire Ticketbis, an international ticket marketplace with a presence in 47 countries. WebStubHub believes everyone deserves access to the joy of live experiences, no matter what their circumstances. The below posting was originally published on May 24, Winning Together: 1,100 Sellers Attend eBay OPEN in Las Vegas, eBays Mobile App Wraps in One Time Password, Touch ID and Android Wear Support. By June, we had completed the majority of our restructuring, including the downsizing of most of our senior leadership team. StubHubs New York City flagship was designed by Gensler and is now open every day, Monday Sunday, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is the largest ticket marketplace in the world and enables fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want. Founded in 2,000 and with presence in over 40 We'll do our best to get back to you in the next 24 form" and let us know how we can help you. Within a seven-day span, StubHub went from handling more than a billion dollars in ticket sales in any given quarter to almost nothing. Olivier Ropars Vice President & CMO. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world's largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. Eric Baker Founder. WebWelcome to StubHub Support Support Home / Getting paid Browse by Category Delivering tickets Getting paid Getting paid for your StubHub sale Direct deposit bank info is wrong Updating your default payment method to sell tickets Ways to get paid when selling tickets on StubHub How to see your payment history I had not expected to preside over a record sale of the company, to be out of a job within two short years or to manage the extreme risk and volatility that unfolded during my tenure, but there it was. His digital chapbook, The Internet, was also published in TL;DR Magazine. Contact StubHub customer support at toll-free or legal phone number. Call or write an email to resolve StubHub issues: Refund, Shipping and Delivery, Account. Visit the company website www.stubhub.com or help center for more information. Somehow, Id have to navigate us through it. Email Address. It was highly stressful work for everyone, conducted swiftly under a time crunch, but the entire company came together to help get it done, showing great flexibility, understanding and resiliency, as well as a sense of urgency. Stubhub serves customers worldwide. Choose Possibility: Take Risks and Thrive (Even When You Fail). Singh Cassidy brings decades of leadership and technology experience as a founder and CEO spanning ecommerce, digital content and business development. Instead of a smooth and happy departure, I now had to scramble to keep the company going for an indeterminate period of time until the live entertainment sector managed to recover. Call 1-866-788-2482 to speak to a customer service representative from StubHub. If your tickets didn't sell, turn the listing off and the tickets should reappear in your wallet. Sukhinder Singh Cassidy will become the president of StubHub, a division of eBay Inc., starting May 2. As such, I was thrilled when the role of president at the global ticketing marketplace StubHub became available and I got a call to discuss it. The Company offers tickets for live sports, music, and theatre events. Excerpted from Choose Possibility: Take Risks and Thrive (Even When You Fail) by Sukhinder Singh Cassidy. The more I learned about StubHub, the more excited I became. 2697 Lakeville Rd. Webwww.stubhubcorporate.com Contact Information Headquarters Calle Don Ramon De La Cruz, Madrid, Madrid, 28006, Spain +52 8339800529 StubHub Corporate Profile and History Stubhub Corporate is the exclusive B2B division of Stubhub, an eBay company and the worlds largest ticket marketplace. Two big events changed our journey, one of them a subway (an occurrence we could potentially anticipate), the other a coconut (a freakish, truly unexpected event). Enter a name to find & verify an email >>> Rocketreach finds email, phone & social media for 450M+ If a crisis like this had hit us earlier, wed have been in better shape to weather it. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. WebCall us during our business hours US and Canada 1.866.788.2482 Toll free Everyday: 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific time Corporate Office Customer Service Mail PO Box 448 12180 S 300 E. Draper, UT 84020