Nothing from Grandus and then she runs off ASAP, why? Just look at his rap sheet - domestic violence before Candus and with Candus. Are Massage Chairs Safe? Bly is likely referring to Warriors Path Pool, a state park in Tennessee. As previously reported, police have repeatedly urged residents in the area to search all buildings and structures on their property for signs of a missing girl. He and his wife were frequently reported to CPS (Child Protective Services). There is also the possibility that Summer was sold outright to a trafficking group operating in the East Tennessee area. I saw that, too. Police have not made any comments about possible sex offenders in the area. The absence of alert by the cadaver dogs would suggest that Summer was alive the last time she left the property. I do feel like something happened to her and then they freaked out on what to do! It is also curious that despite being woken early, travelling to the hospital for 8am, shopping, swimming, getting home, doing laundry, planting flowers and going missing at 6pm, apart from a slushie and a piece of candy from Grandma there is no mention of any food or drink having been consumed by Summer. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation spoke. The instances of children being sold by their parents in America has escalated due to the recent economic downturn. The Wells family issued a statement on their websitededicated to finding Summer, calling his actions "stupid" and revealing that he'd been out driving in search of cigarettes at the time of his arrest. - REPORTER ROOM #SummerWells - YouTube Reporter Room with journalist Jessica de la Davies update on the Summer Wells. Got the impression that she was scared. Just bring her back. "Summer Wells died of dry drowning and was dead before she got home, mom covered it up and had drug dealer help hide the body" is like the number one trend on you-tube and facebook since the interview came out. Copyright 2021 WVLT. Reward fund created for information in Summer Wells case. The questionable stories produced by H and by Candus point to something happening at the swimming hole. Candus says, she hung up from Don, ran to her mothers trailer (20ft away), to get her mothers phone which had better reception and called the police. I think in this case they're probably right. Their body language was really tense to me. Investigators remain baffled by Summer's disappearance - with no current concrete leads or suspicions. Walz signs bill restoring voting rights for 55K felons, Convicted Salvation Army arsonist charged with trashing Caribou in Brooklyn Park, Minneapolis student pointed gun at another student, dean stepped between them: Charges, Man indicted in 2021 murder of St. Don, however, has appeared frequently on various channels often in a state of extreme intoxication. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Candus statement to WJHL local news network, refutes that she had gone for a walk I dont go on walks around here or on runs because Im scared of the bears and snakes and even the coyotes that are round here. One of his more recent interviews on Molly Golightly early November Don claims to have 7 alibis if not more, including my buddy Starlink. Just notice many bizarre people, events and history in Summers life. A multi-agency search has focused on the remote, wooded east Tennessee area where Summer disappeared. Widow of California . Summer's parents spoke with. And uh wed come out and she would always be close by but we was always coming out she had to be outside she was an outdoor person. The parents have called in and advised that the mother had went for a walk, came home and now they cant find her, they have been yelling for her, she has been gone for about ten minutes now. I love her with all my heart. https://youtu.be/zV3aElvb91M WATCH THIS: MISSING SUMMER WELLS CASE | ARE DON AND CANDUS CODEPENDENT https://youtu.be/RXprEP-L_SoWATCH THIS: MISSING SUMMER WELLS \u0026 ADDICTION | IMPORTANT UPDATE 2021 https://youtu.be/U1OHz1wqXGA WATCH THIS: SUMMER WELLS CASE | WAS MISSING SUMMER REALLY ABDUCTED? This is believed to be where Summer was swimming in the TikTok video posted on June 15. The door has one-way glass, you can see out but not in. The Wells three boys were left at home alone, sleeping and watching TV. I said, I cant find Summer. Don was asked by Chris McDonough what he remembered of Summer that morning Don says she (Summer) was asleep by my side when I woke up about 6.30 or 7am. Well, he got mad and he tried everything in the world, and anything he could to get at me get me fired and he called uh my bosses constantly harassed and constantly come out on jobs constantly. I dont believe the dry drowning at all personally. At least 13 dogs live on the Wells property. 2023 FOX Television Stations, from SUN 9:00 AM CST until MON 12:00 PM CST, Traverse County, from SUN 6:00 PM CST until MON 3:00 PM CST, Crow Wing County, Douglas County, East Becker County, East Otter Tail County, Grant County, Hubbard County, Kanabec County, Mahnomen County, Mille Lacs County, Morrison County, North Cass County, Northern Aitkin County, South Aitkin County, South Cass County, South Clearwater County, Todd County, Wadena County, West Becker County, West Otter Tail County, from SUN 12:00 PM CST until MON 12:00 PM CST, Clay County, Norman County, Wilkin County, from SUN 6:00 PM CST until MON 6:00 PM CST, Carlton/South St. Louis Counties, Pine County, Southern Lake/North Shore, Burnett County, Douglas County, Washburn County, Stillwater police shoot and kill 'active shooter' suspect, Robbinsdale police requests BCA to review drowning death investigation, Road closed after multi-vehicle crash with injuries near Hastings: Sheriff, 1 teenager killed, another injured in shooting at Minneapolis home; mother arrested, New Minnesota dashboard, online sites hope to push down prescription drug prices, Brooklyn Park police are 'frustrated' with troubling pattern of vandalism suspect, Twin Cities newest food hall opens on Eat Street, Gov. Candus and Don said they were at two different locations, Candus at home and Don at work in Jonesboro 45 minutes away. Don: we (he and Summer) had such a great love for each other I never had somebody love me that much in my life, its been awesome between me and her. But also I have a kid of similar age and he would absolutely fall asleep like that after playing hard, and I would take a picture of it. After watching different things I keep getting the impression that she dry drowned and that Candus panicked when she died and got rid of her body by taking her down the hill to her dealer to get rid of her. "It stopped all three of us cold," Brown explained. Bill Cannon a 27 year veteran of the NYPD Homicide Squad.Barbara Butcher social media here https://www.linkedin.com/in/barbara-butcher-5851271aWelcome to another addition of Crime Time With DutyRon and Ed Wallace we are Retired NYPD Police Detectives and 911 World Trade Center first responders who talk about all things true crime related from a Police Detectives perspective. National Park Service says never push a slower friend down when escaping a bear, Officer chase ends in crash, deputy injured in Jefferson County, Late power surge lifts No. I had exactly the same feelings as you when I was watching it. She had to be by me, she just had to be by me. A promise worth keeping: How a memory saved Christopher Daniel after son's tragic death. Authorities have not publicly commented on any refusal to allow police to search properties. When Chris McDonough asked if the Wells phones could give more accurate data on the timings for the day, at timestamp 13.30: Don magically all our phone records from 3.30 onwards on that day have been deleted. The boy said that Summer did go underwater, but he pulled her up and she was fine. Summer fell asleep in the back of the truck on the way home from swimming. The Robbinsdale Police Department said theyve recently received inquiries regarding Azads cause of death which has "fueled many questions from the community." He looked very controlling, and she looked like she knew that if she said one wrong word, she would be in trouble with him, not the investigators. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Five year olds have none of that. She wasnt under the water for 20 seconds or more like he said. I went and picked her up, and then we drove all the way across town and dropped her prescription off. Don also states that she tested positive for both these substances when they were drug tested on the day that Summer went missing. The TBI continues to encourage people to submit any credible tips they may have in the case. Inside Edition Digitals Mara Montalbano has more. Don said, well hang up from me and call the police we do not know how long they spoke, but given the urgency one would assume that it was a brief conversation. The basement door is one way glass, nobody lurking in the woods could have known that Summer was in the basement, how do you lure someone you cannot see? South Carolina Couple Raises Over $200K for Elderly Pizza Delivery Woman. I mean it was definitely a chunk of my savings, but I had put it away for whatever I felt compelled to use it was down the line, a rainy day, or whatever situation it was for. The family were known to CPS (Child Protective Services), what is not known is what measures were being put in place for the childrens welfare before Summer disappeared. The picture was allegedly obtained from the Church that the Wells attend, not the Wells themselves, but the Church were aware of the radical change in Summers appearance. Summer Wells Couldn't Have Drowned the Way Hunter Says - YouTube Hunter says that Summer Wells had to be pulled out of the water and over his shoulder. She was breaking. By all accounts Kelly was a violent man. Did the despatcher delay the call to law enforcement until after a 2nd call had been received? However, a blood test for alcohol will only detect for approximately 12 hours after consumption. Privacy Policy. Somebody who knew the Wells, knew the property and was familiar to the dogs would be more probable than random abduction. Press J to jump to the feed. When talking about the time Summer was swimming, H said he went in at one point cause he thought she might be in trouble. New Church of England National Safeguarding Leader Alexander Kubeyinje, New Blog by Teresa Cooper Author and Institutional Church of England Child Abuse Survivor. I'm starting to think the shaved head situation is fueled by Candus's lack of desire to take care of her daughter's hair and keeping it clean and brushed. The 3 boys were removed from the family two weeks after Summer went missing. #SummerWells #Drydrowning #DutyRon Summer Wells dry drowning? 2:00. There is no mention in their statements of anybody having unlocked the basement door when they arrived home. The body of Ahmad Khalil Azad, 24, was found on the shoreline of Crystal Lake in July 2022. Sometimes that happens while swimming or bathing. Thank you for taking the time to comment Keynsham. Police said officers attempted to pull over Azad on the 4200 block of County Road 81 when he took off. According to a report from the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, the mom called 911 to the Wells home residence last Wednesday after being notified of a domestic disturbance. Maybe even take the pills Grandma just got after the ER visit. Bishop Trevor & the Reflections of Our Meeting - Exclusive, A Summary of the Known Facts, Statements, and Theories Regarding the Disappearance of Summer Wells, Church of England Interim Support Scheme Harms Survivor of Abuse, Interim Support Schemes Christmas Legal Threats to Survivor, Silent abuse The mind game by Teresa Cooper, Church of England Interim Support Scheme Terms of Reference Open to Misinterpretation, Church of England Interim Support Scheme Re-Traumatises Survivor Teresa Cooper, Teresa Cooper, Secures Finnish, Dutch and Norwegian Audio Book Deal, Church of England Safeguarding Alex Kubeyinje Wages War On Survivors In Synod Report, Do They Know Its Christmas? Rose is the sister of Summers mother. I have notice that in many interviews from the beginning he has his arm around her when she speaks which might look like hes comforting her but on Dr Phil I noticed he squeezed while comforting her which I knew from then on they know what have happened to Summer! I would love to hear your thoughts and theories. Great thing about true crime fans and communities is that I get to hear all kinds of thoughts, theories, and get to learn new things as well. I figured 15 or 20 minutes in the water, you know, run a little bit of energy out instead of sitting in the truck.. Candus walking her 10 steps to the house appears out of the ordinary and calls in to question when Summer was really last seen. she was a tomboy I shaved my head she wanted to have her head shaved like me and the boys did. I came out here (outside) yelling for her, everything else, and she was nowhere. READ MORE: Mom shared TikTok video of child believed to be Summer Wells on the day girl disappeared. Grandmas other daughter, Rose disappeared without trace around 12 year ago. She went missing on June 15, 2021. He goes on to say Candus aint got none shes going down. SMH. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner determined the cause of death to be an accidental drowning. I personally dont think it was dry/secondary drowning, but I could see how people could take what he said as a hint of sorts. That morning Don had taken the Subaru to work. Cus a lot of times the boys would be inside and we would be like wheres Summer why did you leave her out there alone, you know, go get Summer now you know and thats happened over and over again. Why didnt they make them unlock it? Both the children aged 2 years and 6 months respectively were taken into care and adopted permanently. I think somehow she got into the pills and thought they were candy. Based on this call Don decided to work late as there was no point in going home if nobody was there (his three sons were supposedly at home locked in the house). Quotes sourced from: WJHL, The Interview Room, The Behaviour Panel, Molly Golightly. We've heard so many of their YT (crazy) friends say that Don beats Candus. Get home now He was like, Call 9-1-1. So, I dropped my phone because I had to run over and get Moms phone and dial 9-1-1, because her AT & T phone is the only one that works out here to call 9-1-1. That whilst Summer seemed fine directly after the incident she had died in the car on the way home. Grandma left the family home when her two girls Candus and Rose were small to live with her female partner, the girls were raised by their father. Summer Wells (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) ROGERSVILLE, Tenn. - It has been nearly five months since officials issued an Amber Alert for a missing 5-year-old northeast Tennessee girl. Both her husband and Candus were convicted on domestic violence and battery charges. The day after Summer went missing Dons stepsister, Jeannie, called law enforcement and reported that Don had molested her when she was 5 years old and that this abuse had continued for 7 years, until she had finally exposed it to her mother and stepfather. Say that you found her walking, I dont care. Don: I could never understand why he (Kelly) hated me so much and loved my sisters. Dons young mind has confused molestation with love. That was just a bunch of lies he made up. Don does not deny this. I wonder what drug/prescription the mother had filled for her Knee. At the bottom of the stairs is the parents mattress, past here to the left, with no door between, is the area where Summer and her younger brother had their beds. Its an remarkable article in favor of all the internet visitors; If we take Dons word for it that the dogs were not there that day how would the perpetrator know? The last picture shows Summer wearing dark grey trouser and a pink top. The front door leads into a room used by the two older boys as a bedroom. Many are wondering if this was perhaps a case of "dry drowning", basically like you stated, death coming a short time after a near-drowning. The kid vanished from her family's Hawkins County home in northeast Tennessee on Tuesday evening, June 15, and her parents filed a missing persons report. Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-TBI-FIND. Don is a drywaller (plasterer) a mucky job. Me and my mother and her were planting flowers and we went in after we got done washing our hands and she (Summer) got a piece of candy from Grandma and she wanted to go back over and see her brothers and. According to the family she went to stay with a relative whose husband had a heart attack. KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - Officials with the Church Hill Rescue Squad said a reward fund has been set up for information leading to the discovery of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells. This is believed to be where Summer was swimming in the TikTok video posted on June 15. Listen to the latest episode: 6-Year-Old Girl, 2 Adults Critically Wounded by Gunmen Looking for the Little Girls Father, Juror: Alex Murdaugh Convinces Himself of His Own Lies, Detroit Man Charged With Killing Friends Tot Daughter. As the search continues for 5-year-old Summer Wells, who disappeared from her family home in Tennessee two weeks ago, investigators on Tuesday urged the public to stop sending in tips based on . In an interview this week with The Rogersville Review, subscribe to the Crime Stories with Nancy Grace podcast. King World Productions Inc. 2023 Inside Edition Inc. and CBS interactive Inc., Paramount companies. The family were regular attendees of the local Seventh Day Adventist Church. We know someone had already called CPS on her prior to Summer's disappearance. Then she potentially will lose the boys too. When Chris McDonough of The Interview Room visited the property to interview Candus, the dogs appeared from the woods as he drove up the driveway, they all began to bark. The Wells have 3 vehicles, Dons work truck, Grandmas truck and a brand new bright red Subaru, which had supposedly been bought for Candus, this car has a GPS tracking system known as Starlink. Contact no2abuse if you have any further information and wish to talk to us in strict confidence. If an accident at happened at the house and Candus and Grandma disposed of her body, again the cadaver dogs would have scented this in either the house or the vehicle used to remove her body. Why does Don refer to Summer being an outside person as her downfall, she went missing reportedly from inside the house? However, his view is that they were in a relationship and that Jeannie had initiated the sexual contact. Why does Don say there was no point in going home if nobody was there, when the 3 boys were there locked in the house? Don said he called Candus at around 3pm to find out what she was doing, Candus had said they were running a few errands then going to the Horse Pond for a swim. The way down is dark and there is loose wiring. With adults you can see there's been an end to phone, bank, in person and digital communication. Law Enforcement continue to conduct their enquiries on many different aspects of the case the information relating to Dons past behaviour has to be part of their enquiry and his stepsister was right to alert law enforcement to it. How could she be asleep like that? "I believed that stuff," Donald said. 2 Vols to series-clinching win over Zags, Pickens perfect game highlights day two of the Tennessee Classic. In Candus re-enactment of walking Summer from Grandmas trailer to the house she took 10 steps to where she said she watched Summer go into the house and a further 5 steps to the door, where she says she looked in and told the boys to keep an eye on their sister. Summer Wells not first to go missing in her family, Wisconsin authorities offer sympathies - YouTube 0:00 / 3:51 Summer Wells not first to go missing in her family, Wisconsin. Like I said, we werent even planning on going swimming or fishing or anything, Bly said. You dont even have to tell me that you did it. When asked by The Behaviour Panel, where the children were whilst this row went on, Don firstly says he does not know, but then admits that they were in the house, probably in the basement. Adult bodies with the minds of infants. Behind here is the way down to the basement/bedrooms. Mostly because her lips and hands were really pink. Don was arrested for domestic violence around October 2020. Summers mother also said she learned that a sex offender lives within minutes of her home. Dons call to police was around 6.26pm, Candus call after at around 6.29pm and the despatchers calls to law enforcement at around 6.30pm. Like us on Facebook atwww.facebook.com/TheSunUSand follow us from our main Twitter account at@TheSunUS, Lindsay Clancy's murder of 3 kids shows cruel trick psychosis plays, Train derailment in Springfield, Ohio as residents ordered to shelter in place, Rape survivor 'sobbed seeing Gabby Petito bodycam vid after same cop did nothing', Kellyanne Conway 'to divorce George Conway as pair "lawyer up" in shock split', 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Bly and Donald Wells were involved in a domestic disturbance last week - reports suggest, The couple's daughter Summer, 5, has been missing sine June 15, 2021, Donald Wells, who was previously arrested on domestic assault charges in 2020, believes his daughter was abducted, The five-year-old is one of the couple's children, Pics later shared by cops show Summer with a shaven head, Summer Wells' parents think she could be in DISGUISE as they release shock pics of what she could look like, Charity EquuSearch Midwest joined police efforts, The Wells family issued a statement on their website. Missing 2-Year-Old Found in Florida by Retired Marine, $100K Raised for Blind Man Who Sells Mops Roadside, How Ukrainians Abroad Are Helping the War Effort. But it can come from something as simple as getting. 3 days after Summer Disappeared Don Wells gave his first interview with local station WJHL: She was planting flowers with her mother and her grandmother and she wanted to go into the house so my wife watched her go into the door and she went into the house and the boys were on the internet of course and she wanted to go downstairs and play with her toys so when her mother come in she says wheres Summer she went down into the basement but she didnt answer so she went down there and she was gone so she went out the basement door which was unlocked and we never seen her since. To date although Law Enforcement say they have received thousands of tips, they have no credible leads, have not found the driver of the red truck, Summer is still missing and everybody is a Person of Interest. She lived on a hilltop on an 11 acre property in Beech Creek, Tennessee . For now, a prize reward of over $70,000 has been pegged for anyone who would have a piece of . Firefighters Rescue Bride & Groom Trapped Inside Elevat 11-Year-Old Arrives at Basketball Game on Fire Truck, People Who Never Gave Up in Tough Situations, Police Officer Performs CPR on Choking Infant. They start telling people they believe it was an abduction/ Summer is missing because in their experience (Rose Bly) missing persons aren't found. they will take benefit from it I am sure. If anybody has any credible information about the disappearance of Summer Moon Utah Wells please call (USA) 1800TBIFind. It is a short distance from the woods to the basement door. State Trooper Has Used Deadly Force on 4 Separate Occas Will Pickpocket Steal Bait Wallet From Backpack? I always holler for them down there. Theres a missing kid. Something nefarious happened. As CrimeOnline previously reported, Summers parents Don Wells and Candus Bly have both said they believe she was kidnapped, though a spokesperson for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has said that investigators have not found any evidence that Summer was abducted. I completely agree with him being VERY controlling, especially since he has a history of domestic abuse with previous relationships. The Police began to arrive at the Wells property at around 7pm. I didnt even know what dry drowning was until I read it here and googled but why are people on this sub more convinced it was dry as opposed to normal? They invited me over to sit at their house while I waited for my mom to get done so we werent sitting in the hot truck. In July, Donald offered the grim prediction that Summer is no longer alive. And the video Grandus took? There track record doesnt make them guilty, but definitely highly suspicious. That he's controlling everything. Grandmas brother Warren has been incarcerated for over 40 years for charges including 8 counts of incest with a minor (he has just been released). TBP: What are the last words she ever said to you? Don: Im not sure if it was that night or not, but I remember clearly, I said Summer you got to sleep in your own bed and she came back with big old crocodile tears in her eyes and she said but daddy I want to be with you.