Her three older brothers were removed from the home by DCS over a month later, around July 26. And thats why they took our kids.". As per reports, Summer Wells' parents appeared on Dr. Phil earlier in the week amid the disappearance of the 5-year-old.. Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. "I knew she was gone.". In the months since Summer disappeared, her parents, Don Wells and Candus Bly, appeared on Dr. Phil in their first national TV interview. Dr. Phil aired a two . If they treat us, American Citizens, this way concerning our boys no communication!? - Published on November 11, 2021. ", Candus struggled to take off her microphone and revealed she "wanted out" and to "go home.". Viewer input and questions will be asked! There is so much to learn about DMX. Don penned an open letter from jail to the "person or persons responsible for kidnapping Summer" begging them to bring her home. And so, I went down there to check, and she was nowhere in sight.". Summer wells human remains found missing date. The interview, which revealed worrying signs, comes nearly five months after Summer Moon-Utah Wells' June 15 disappearance. Contributed Donald Wells is shown with his wife, Candus, and their four children, including Summer, center, who has been missing since last Tuesday. They have questioned neighbors and others who were at her home before she went missing. An Amber Alert issued on June 16. They began by focusing on Candus' reaction when they asked her what she thinks should happen to the person that "took" Summer. "My heart sunk because I knew she was abducted," Don Wells said into the camera. Don Wells, Summer's father, has been convicted of multiple violent felonies and served prison time for convictions involving drugs and burglaries in Arkansas, Utah and Texas. Say what you want about us, but the DCS system is broken, and Summer would tell us to fight for the sake of her brothers as well as all the children in these articles that we will be posting.. Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021 Updated Jun 22, 2021 ROGERSVILLE Donald Wells agreed Tuesday to talk to the Times News about his criminal history while the search for his missing 5-year-old daughter . The experts said this was a classic example of "blocking or escaping". I found God in prison. We see signs of stress.". I flipped out," Wells told podcast host Jennifer Youngblood. The parents told local media they believed their daughter had been lured outside and abducted. Start your subscription for just $5 for 3 months Subscribe. ", She then mumbled, after taking a deep breath, and said: "They should be put away for the rest of their lives. And Candus, if you don't have guilty knowledge, if you know anything, this is your [chance] because you show signs that you're hiding something.". During the investigation, the TBI received over 1,000 tips. As of Tuesday, it had been one week since Summer Wells disappeared from their rural home in the Beech Creek community of Hawkins County. Don and Candus, the parents of 5-year-old Summer Wells, who vanished from their home in rural Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15, 2021, claim they believe their daughter was abducted, but they don't know why - or who might have taken her. Exact date yellow weather warning for snow and ice forecast to hit UK - will you be affected? Herbert George Wells was born at Atlas House, 162 High Street in Bromley, Kent, on 21 September 1866. Anyone who has information is asked to call the Hawkins County Sheriffs Office at (423) 272-7121 or the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation at 1-800-TBI-FIND. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Your email address will not be published. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. [], Getting a brewies nft is one of the most popular and useful ways to enjoy the benefits of smoking marijuana. "I also don't think Don has any guilty knowledge of anything, based on all the time I've spent with him. In the affidavit, Candus Wells stated, He drinks and throws things. summer wells human remains found near nashville tn. It was then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation is urging people to stop sharing bogus theories and to only share "factual information" in a bid to help find Summer. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Behavioral experts said Candus Wells acted like she was hiding something, The couple appeared on Dr Phil on Thursday and Friday, An AMBER Alert was issued for the child the day after she went missing, Credit: Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, The couple's sons were removed from the home after Summer disappeared, Summer Wells Dr Phil interview: Missing 5-year-olds mom has red flags & knows more about disappearance, experts say, Inside sinister rise of pink cocaine sweeping UK nightclubs as warring cartels battle to control 'Coca Cola of drugs', We live on Britain's WORST street - it's rife with drug addicts, crime & prostitutes we're terrified for our lives, Man 'naked and covered in blood' arrested before mum found 'murdered' at home as neighbours reveal hearing screams, Leicester 'explosion': Listen to massive 'sonic' boom that shook homes and rattled windows. Summers mother, Candus Bly, also has a criminal record in the state of Wisconsin, most recently a guilty plea on misdemeanor domestic abuse charges in 2003. However, there are many different types of nft, which can make finding the right one for you a bit confusing. The mom and grandma of missing 6-year-old Summer Wells have addressed accusations by the Hawkins County sheriff that the little girl's family is "not . Don, who was at work at the time, and his wife have long maintained that his daughter was abducted by an unknown perpetrator, but so far no evidence has surfaced to support the theory. parents of Summer exhibited "guilty language". Email us [email protected] call212 416 4552. Summer is about 3 feet tall and weighs around 40 pounds. Police said Wells was under the influence of alcohol and found in possession of a .22 caliber handgun in his pickup. The Utah DOC said he's been in and out of prison since 1995. The 5-year-old girl has been missing from their home in Hawkins Countys Beech Creek community since June 15. But, so far, no proof of her abduction has been found. At the time,. (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation). She explained: "Me and my mother and her were planting flowers, and we went in after we got done washing our hands, and [Summer] got a piece of candy from grandma.". Nearly 44 years after she was kidnapped and murdered, I'm still haunted by the name Lisa Slusser. for the purpose of coordinating activities and ensuring that outcomes achieve school, district and/or . My wife and I strip the house and start to rebuild our lives from scratch, and what is the first thing DCS does? Her family said at the time that she had been in the front yard planting flowers with her mother and grandmother when she disappeared back inside the home to play with her toys at around 6.30pm. Low 32F. Wells and his wife, Candus Bly, have both said they believe Summer Wells was taken from their 11-acre property along a rural road. Law enforcement officials are looking for a 1998-2000 maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a ladder rack. As mentioned before where we need the general public and people that live in the Beech Creek Community to please continue search- ing your property and fixed structures on your property where she could be hiding.. He admitted to having a felony conviction in Utah. A prayer garden was set up for the missing girl at the church nearby her home. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. They get caught up in "cultural" differences and at times Mark romanticizes what he sees . The mother of a Tennessee girl who vanished two weeks ago agreed to her first on-camera interview Monday, with Summer Wells' father right at her side. ", Characterizing Candus' behavior, Rouse said: "There's a lot going on here. However, they have yet to find any evidence to support this theory. Her parents, mother Candus Bly and father Don Wells, have faced a great deal of scrutiny. Police found her car in a truck lot five days later in Grantsburg, about 15 miles north of her destination in Cushing. I started studying the Bible intently because I wanted to change. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. That driver and anyone who may have information on Summers whereabouts is asked to call state investigators at 1-800-TBI-FIND. We discussed all this, and we were both thinking in totally different directions, Donald Wells said. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. I am afraid of being hurt. Rouse described her actions as "insulating and running." She was never seen again. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Shewas last seen outside of her family's home in Hawkins County's Beach Creek Community, Tennessee. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com. Our daughter Summer is still missing, and DCS wont let us talk to our own boys, her brothers? Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Don told how he frantically searched the property to find his young daughter. WATCH: Second day of searching for Summer Wells has come to an end. Well also cover the issues surrounding his health, including his death. There were still many more questions than answers on Monday in the disappearance last week of 5-year-old Summer Wells. In response, the TBI has asked for the public not to submit tips based on social media rumors. Donald Wells confirmed the removal of the boys this month during an interview on the "Jay is 4 Justice" podcast over the weekend, WJHL-TV reported. Rest assured that we have not quit and wont quit until we find Summer Wells., Coup added, We will continue to work with Hawkins County Sheriffs Office, TBI, and FBI until we find Summer Wells. Candus walked out in the middle of that interview . My mother fears he is going to hurt her because she is staying in her camper on the property.". Summer's parents also addressed the 5-year-old girl's very short haircut. Leslie Earhart, public information officer for the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation, said the case is ongoing. "No not the way it played out," Don Wells responded. Since their daughter's disappearance Candus and Donald have been interviewed by multiple media outlets for comment on the situation. Their most prominent appearance was on the nationally renowned talkshow, Dr. Phil, where mum Candus stormed off the set at the mention of the infamous "Cornbread Mafia". They contradict themselves constantly regarding Don and Candus interview versus other interviews they've evaluated. According to the Hawkins County Criminal Court Clerks office, the order of protection was subsequently dismissed by Candus Wells on Oct. 19, 2020. We are sick of it all.. We may end up loosing [sic] everything! Don Wells brought up that he had fired a worker who showed up high on crystal meth the day before Summer disappeared. Donald Wells, 56, was arrested at his home on Oct. 14, 2020, and charged with domestic assault, possession of a handgun while intoxicated and unlawful possession of a weapon after he reportedly came home intoxicated and found a male at home with his wife. "In other words, psychologically we can't speak to her and we see the emotion as soon as I say cornbread mafia.". "Within two minutes, I came back, and I asked the boys where their sister was, and they said, 'She went downstairs, mom, to play with her toys in the playroom. This alert was issued on June 15. This person is believed to have been driving a late 1990s maroon or red Toyota Tacoma with a full-sized ladder rack and white buckets in the bed. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. Hes a good kid.. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. Believing her daughter was abducted Candus said, "I feel in my heart that somebody has came up here and took herhas lured her away from here.". Other questions you might have include: Does my flight have free entertainment? At one point, Candus closed her eyes and paused when she was asked about what should happen to the person who "took" her daughter. Preface. You've successfully subscribed to this newsletter! The other two charges were dismissed. She described Summer as "the love of our lives", adding that she was a tomboy who loved princesses and dancing. Who is Zendaya Stoermer Colemans Half-Sister? Create a password that only you will remember. Jumping in, Dr. Phil said it's "very clear to me" that Don was "holding something back something he has knowledge of" regarding Summer's disappearance. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Donald Wells, the father of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Wells says his three boys have now been taken away by child protective services amid rumors over hid daughter's disappearance. Parents of Summer Wells say DCS has 'kidnapped our boys', Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). Who was DMX | Career, Personal life & Cause of death, Frequently Asked Questions about aainflight American Airlines, Hocus pocus 2 subtitles | Cast, time stamps & homages, Personal injury attorney memphis beyourvoice.com | timesways, The yuppie files a lifestyle blog for the stylish mom | summary, Phoenix Car Accident Lawyers: Top Questions To Ask When Hiring One, Who Is Bubblebratz? Hawkins County has six active cold cases involving missing persons and/or mysterious deaths, but Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said Friday the Summer Wells case isn't close to being cold. Investigators have searched the home and the surrounding area, but have yet to find the 6-year-old. they have vehemently denied those claims. TENNESSEE 5-YEAR-OLD SUMMER WELLS GOES MISSING FROM OWN HOME, "I found God in prison," Wells told the outlet. Legal Statement. When I first told him he bawled like a little baby. Ja Morant spoke about growing up in South Carolina in a pre-draft interview with Clinton Yates of Andscape. Donald Wells acknowledged Tuesday that his 34-year-old son Donald Wesley Wells is a convicted sex offender, having pleaded guilty in Arkansas in 2007 to sexual indecency with a child. "As of this afternoon, we've received around 400 tips," Tennessee Bureau of Investigation Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart said Friday. Donald Wells told the Times News that before the October arrest he was working in Park City, Utah, and his plan at the time was to sell his home in Hawkins County and move there where he could make more money. During the Friday Dr Phil interview, the couple briefly discussed steps they were taking to get their sons back. In the post, Don mentions recent articles about DCS and talks about the state of the DCS system. ", Michael Ruiz is a reporter for Fox News Digital. A reward of up to $40,000 is being offered for any information that leads to her return. The Kingsport Times News reached out to DCS for comment, but received no response before the publication deadline. THE parents of missing five-year-old Summer Wells were thrust into the court of public opinion when the youngster vanished. The mother of missing Tennessee 5-year-old Summer Moon-Utah Wells has given her first on-camera interview since her daughter disappeared two weeks ago. Summer Wells is a 5-year-old Tennessee child who has been missing since June, 2021. summer wells remains found, a five-year-old girl, went missing from her home in Hawkins County, Tennessee, on June 15 of this year. Bly has said that she was gardening with Summer and her mother, who lives in a separate structure on the property, shortly before the girl went missing. Section 107. In addition to Summers three young brothers, Wells has an adult son, also named Donald Wells, who was convicted of child sex crimes in Utah and is a registered sex offender. She has close-cropped blonde hair and blue eyes. We were able to figure it all out. The human remains of summer wells remains found found near Mount Pleasant, Tennessee. The Tennessee parents of Summer Wells, the 5-year-old girl who went missing from her family's rural home just over two weeks ago, each have criminal records in other states, court documents show. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. All rights reserved. The parents have been accused across social media of being involved in Summer's vanishing, even receiving death threats. It had full-sized ladder racks and white buckets in the bed. I don't know if we'll ever find employment again. This broken system cash cow must have, we ask, everyone who loves Summer Moon-Utah Wells to cry out as her voice in a demonstration to the State of Tennessee that this is wrong beyond wrong what they are doing to children and their families, Don stated. Low 32F. In fact, the department has investigated every possible scenario, but it has not been able to identify the trucks exact date and time of appearance. In another interview with the Kingsport Times-News, Wells said the Department of Children's Services removed the boys from the home but did not elaborate on the reason why. Thousands of tips received. My sisters all cried.. Summer's parents, Candus and Don Wells , appeared on a Thursday episode of Dr Phil, where they were questioned by behavior analysts and body language experts Scott Rouse and . The father-of-four said sniffer dogs previously picked up Summer's scent on the trail but lost it near a road. Summer's parents, Candus and Don Wells, appeared on Dr Phil on Friday for part two of their interview with the host, though behavior analysts observing the pair shared that they may not have been completely forthcoming. Rescuers had covered a one-mile radius surrounding the Hawkins County home of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells at the end of the first full day of searching on Wednesday. Candus later stormed out of a Dr Phil "interrogation" as she cried over crime gang questions both her and her husband were asked. You [], aainflight Wi-Fi is available on American Airlines flights. SUMMER WELLS CASE: SEARCH FOR MISSING TENNESSEE GIRL SLOWED BY SPECULATION, RUMORS, INVESTIGATORS SAY. I mean, they should be tormented I think. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Hawkins County School officials are now formulating a plan on how to address any fears and anxiety that Summer's disappearance may create for students and parents. "I believed that stuff. High 58F. We won't share it with anyone else. In March it was reported that Summer's family"wasn't co-operating"with law enforcement as the search for their daughter continues. Mutual Fund and ETF data provided by Refinitiv Lipper. He also revealed investigators cannot say for sure when a truck appeared near summers home. Dr. Phil digs deeper into the story to discover whether there is any new information that might help solve the mystery of Summer's disappearance. ROGERSVILLE The father of 5-year-old Summer Wells, who has been missing since Tuesday, told the Times News on Friday he believes his daughte. Investigators say she is three-feet tall, weighs 40 pounds and has blonde hair and blue eyes. Wells noted that his son was in Utah at the time of Summers disappearance, and theres no connection between him and Summers disappearance. These people include Summers older cousins. This Hawkins County Sessions Court affidavit shows that Donald Wells pleaded guilty this past April to possession of a handgun by an intoxicated person, and the other two charges were dismissed. Although there was no press conference on Tuesday from the Beech Creek search location, Church Hill Rescue Squad Capt. Summer Wells, 5, was reported missing about 6 p.m. on June 15 from her family's Beech Creek home in Hawkins County. "There as we see that mouth starts dragging down within seconds and that's how long it takes to get into the brain and say 'hey, this isn't good. While encountering these conditions, we are still searching with an aggressive approach with extreme attention to detail. Residents near Ben Hill Road are also being asked to check their security and trail cameras for any clues. Candus Wells told Deputy Kyle Shively that her husband assumed she was cheating on him, argued with them and then he pushed her down, causing injury to her knee. Coup confirmed for the Times News that the Church Hill Rescue Squad will be managing any rewards that are offered for information that leads to Summers return. . Thats just how I feel.. The largest influx of tips yielded much in the way of results. Hartley added: "For me, you'll notice his eyes are dropping down to his left he's having kind of an internal conversation about how do I answer this very complicated question. Its been over six months since summer wells remains found, a 6-year-old girl from Beech Creek, Tennessee vanished without a trace. Candus Bly and Donald Wells are the parents of missing child Summer Wells ', who disappeared on June 15, 2022. Quotes displayed in real-time or delayed by at least 15 minutes. Donald Wells confirmed his three sons were removed from the family home this month. When asked if he would be willing to discuss his criminal past in Utah, Wells declined. They are still investigating foul play. Her blond hair is believed to be shorter than it appears in most of the pictures of her that authorities have circulated to help the search. Bly told WJHL-TV she left her daughter with her three brothers in the kitchen for about two minutes. Her sister, Rose Marie Bly, was last seen leaving her home in St. Croix Falls, Wis., on Aug. 21, 2009. the house is 700sq feet with both bedrooms underground which doesnt look normal in terms of being built by the initial home builder. How 'deluded' Putin thought Ukraine invasion would break up Nato & have West bowing down to Russia, leaked docs show, Man had sex with his wife on bollard after fuming neighbour placed it in cul-de-sac in protest during parking row, 'Bubbly' nightclub worker, 31, killed after her Audi crashed into a bridge on her way home from work, daughter was abducted by an unknown perpetrator. The move comes amid a weekslong effort to find Summer Wells, who disappeared June 15 from the Rogersville home. Choose wisely! Summer Wells and her brothers are shown at church in Kingsport in this undated photo. ", She added: "Whoever has my daughter, I pray they havent harmed her, they and bring her back to us safe and sound.". KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) - The father of missing 5-year-old Summer Wells, who is at the center of an AMBER Alert, said in a statement that he believes his little girl may have been kidnapped. Market data provided by Factset. He was sentenced to 11 months and 29 days on probation, 96 hours of community service and his gun was forfeited to the state. Sunny. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Donald Wells with his wife Candus and their four children, including Summer, center, who has been missing since Tuesday. Winds light and variable.. Clear skies. Mother Candus Bly and father Don . It was then she got up and left the room as her husband remained sitting. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. Their crime gang questions suggested Summer may have been kidnapped by the "cornbread mafia," a colloquial term that refers to a grassroots,organized crime ring. NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) A large portion of the Dr. Phil episodes with Summer Wells' parents includes 'The Behavior Panel' as two of the group's members interview Don Wells and Candus . Summer Wells Parents And Family. Wells said his wife then attempted to make him jealous, and he immediately drove back to Hawkins County from Utah, which resulted in the Oct. 14 confrontation. Dr Phil said he observed Don contradict himself several times, saying "no and yes" in the same sentence while "stammering and stuttering all over the place.". A Kingsport man is offering a $25,000 reward for the person who provides a tip or information that leads to the discovery and/or recovery of 5-year-old Summer Wells. The parents both passed a polygraph test and body language experts also exclusively told The US Sun they do not believe they had anything to do with Summer's disappearance. He told WVLT: Well I think whoever grabbed her probably had her mouth covered, and I think she was gasping for air by the time she got somewhere down here because our neighbor heard a scream. When she returned, she said the girl was gone. Rescuers have utilized 82 agencies from Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, Georgia and North Carolina to cover 4.6 square miles around the home, but Summers location remains a mystery.