We deal in depth. Our Ven/Mars conjunct both ways. CompositeChart:VenusSaturnAspects It shows/feels that way, too. Posts: 2953From: Tinseltown, Hollyweird, The MultiverseRegistered: Sep 2014. He likes to buy more upscale appliances and creature comforts for the house than what I would have purchased on my own. A composite chart represents thecomposition of the planetary midpointsof two or more horoscopes, and astrologers typically use it to determine the compatibility of two persons. But when a person has them in their natal chart, they tend to produce more disharmony than positive characteristics. I'm at a point where I cannot let go, there is glue involved. Merc leads it off at 28Sag, then Sun, then a Ven/Mars at 4&5 Cap! If you have the Sun conjunct Mars aspect, you definitely have a strong presence, whether or not you own it. We do have absolutely opposite personalities, but very complimentary. Thus every discussion between Sun conjunct Mars partners will be highly personal on both sides. I've checked my composite with the people in my life who I felt were the most loving and affectionate towards me and I towards them. Sample from the Romantic Compatibility report: You bring out the warrior in one another, and without intending to, you both polarize against one another. The thing is, this transit is neutral, and it depends on how you will use it. Your ability to take control and ownership of your feelings and your personality can give you plenty of strength, making it difficult for the world to put you down. They are go-getters who move forward despite obstacles and self-doubt, trusting their instincts and desires to get what they want out of life. In synastry, a conjunction of the Sun with Mars shows that two people can be very compatible. In the opposite 2nd house, we have saturn in scorpio and moon and uranus in saggitarius. It's like pluto but stronger. While the Sun stands for aspects like energy, life, support, livelihood, authority, willpower, hope and consciousness, Mars is more symbolic of aspects like energy, ambition, passion, drive, sensuality, action and sometimes even anger. THE ASTROLOGY OF LOVE & ATTRACTION: ARTICLES & GUIDES. Composite sun semisquare, opposite, or semisextile venus yields the same exact interpretation in Google as composite sun conjunct venus. We are big on favours for the other but also very aware of the energy exchange Like, when one of us has done more of the housework than the other. Hi! We dont get each other because if our egos and we both know it but dont work on it. The influence of Mars is to give energy or aggression, and the Sun and Mars in conjunction gives us energy to get out there and do stuff. Sign up for my free newsletter offering astrology forecasts, tips and tricks! CompositeChart:MoonSaturnAspects Yeah we have composite sun perfectly conjunct venus in the 7th, conjunct DSC, with a wider conjunction (8 degrees) to a Neptune Mercury conjunction in the 6th house. Or is Saturn giving the relationship staying power? Unfortunately, in most cases, people fail to control all the energy transit gives them. You can choose to consider this or not, some people say Composites are ONLY and SOLELY for relationships. You are also highly competitiveand prefer sticking to the point and getting things done instead of beating around the bush. Losing is not an option, and they do something, they expect the best results only. You may find that spending a lot of time together gives you more energy and more desire to do and to achieve. Opponents often see them as intimidating and agile. Its love, passion, and a happy world together. And little Venus in the 2nd. ST and I had the Sun in our composite 7th house, along with Saturn, Venus and Mercuryall in Leo. Sun conjunct Mars natives want to have right away what they want, and theyll do anything to make it happen. This is interesting. planets that are very slow? Sometimes, however, this trait combined with your need for action and activity can result in misunderstandings and disagreements with some people. The composite chart, on the other hand, relates to the destiny of the couple. Libra Moon in 1st house. same house as our suns. Composite Chart: Sun - Mars Aspects. I just am too attached to him. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 As the Sun represents our fundamental identity and consciousness, it is one of the most significant planets in relationships. They have sun, venus and mercury piled on top of eachother! And our composite Mars is perfectly conjunct Chiron in the 11th house but totally Unaspected. One cat for each of us of course . That likely means they will travel or create together. In our synastry his Mars is exactly opposed my Neptune. Started out in secret and the beginning was hard. They are often involved in a passionate war that can have tragic consequences. It lasts for three to four days, and its impossible not to sense when Sun merges with the aggressive Mars. Our Ven/Mars conjunct both ways. Still don't know what to make of that unaspected mars. However, Sun conjunct Mars transit is not limited to arts and sports only. Posts: 795From: Silent HillRegistered: Aug 2011. Sun in Gemini in 11th house Taurus. We are both pisces, we have power control issues. In our synastry his Mars is exactly opposed my Neptune. Doesnt the 8th house and 12th scare anyone? My Eros is 13CAP, and it is the midpoint of our squaring Suns, mine 28SCO and hers 28AQU conjunct her 26deg Moon. But he's elsewhere, nothing I can physically do about it. The Mars energy is sexually attracted to the Sun person, and the Sun person's sexual desires are stimulated by the energy of the Mars person. 7th house is our composite and we are partners in every sense of the word. However, this could be focused anger that can lead to achievement. Mars in cardinal signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn) represents action, energy and initiative, and when paired in a synastry chart with the Sun it becomes more pronounced. Emotional intelligence, equality, grace, emotional digging, vining, tabuism, The Dark Side of the moon and stuff like that. Be aware of this fundamental difference between you, and try not to force or impose your will and desire on one another for if you do, totally unnecessary and draining disagreements arise between you on a regular basis. Composite sun in 1st in Cap 1deg. I definitely would on the wedding chart. We do lots of things as a unit and we often have a difficult time doing things with other couples unless we are free to do the things we want: leaving when we want, going at our pace, insisting that we do XYZ and if you want to come along, youd better play along or go your own way. The sun symbolizes the active part of consciousness, our ego, the desire for success and self-affirmation in the profession. Boy our chemistry was a yes yes. The best way to handle this subtle problem is to allow each other individual routines and try not to let energy issues come between you. I would think the composite defines the energies of our personalities when we meet and interact. You have an entire chart that describes your relationships, not just this one aspect. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 If it means hurting others, they wont delve into it too long. Doesnt mean lifes without challenge (far from!) Of course, you should ensure that people do not take advantage of your generosity. The promise of the Sun/Moon midpoint (an alchemical blend of contrasting energies) is that with careful observation and use, one can find the source of happiness in one's life - most commonly in our closest relationships. ? And there is a certain compulsive quality to the friendship. WE did start out as a clandestine affair and have pretty much stayed that way, execpt for 2 outings and 3 attempted outings, but they always fell through. You express yourself very directly, and will find your words more impactful due to the sheer force of self-belief driving you. I am big on natal Scorpio planets, he is more spread out in his natal scope. The trine is way better. We have sun in gemini in the 8th house, along with mercury and chiron. A pretty packed Aquarius on the 12th House cusp so that old mover-n-shaker, Uranus, rules the house of the collective, the hidden, spirit. The "Solar" constantly seeks to influence the "Lunar", dominating the emotional aspect of the relationships. Sexually, a Sun in conjunction with Mars in synastry can result in satisfaction, fulfillment and exploration. Posts: 182From: PhillyRegistered: Jan 2011. Lots of power struggles and verbal fights. We like to do things together, and we have a pretty/aestically pleasing home in a very nerdy way. I'm at a point where I cannot let go, there is glue involved. A couple of years ago (during my saturn return) we broke up, for a month or so. Posts: 1437From: DorsiaRegistered: Aug 2012, Posts: 267From: The Planet MercuryRegistered: Oct 2010, ------------------Gemini SunLibra MoonGemini MercuryCancer VenusVirgo MarsVirgo Asc, Posts: 860From: Silent HillRegistered: Aug 2011. Ugh. Each native knows what to do to excite the other. Sign up here! Your bravery, passion, sense of clarity and strong sense of ambitioncan inspire you to move forward and grasp any opportunities coming your way, which can also serve as an inspiration to others around you. I think we level one another off with the composite earth. The physical stamina will intensify, and you will be more assertive and ready to take the initiative. Due to your ambition, passion, charm, authority, generosity and sexual appeal, you are bound to create waves around you, attracting people to you and the energies that you give off. Lots of issues to work through, both as a couple and as individuals. CompositeChart:MoonVenusAspects Being a man with a Sun conjunct Mars aspect can result in confidence, courage, protective instincts, passion, ambition, creativity and strong instinctive urges. Thank you for your insight Can you tell me from this synastry who do you think is more attracted generally? I just am too attached to him. I did my composite with my husband, and we have venus and mercury conjuncting 4 degrees apart, with the Sun opposing Venus to the exact degree. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'astromajesty_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_24',120,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-astromajesty_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0');The transit will equip you with the necessary courage, and you will feel ready to strive toward your goals. We live for transformation via exchange of energy and thrive in 8th house realms like death and psych, healing and regeneration. The reason the pairs Moon/Sun and Venus/Mars are number 1 on the list is because these are the two archetypal romantic/marital pairs, as per their mythology and symbolism. CompositeChart:MoonMercuryAspects Yeah, I didnt either. Sent 3-5 times a week. We have a composite grand trine with Mercury, Uranus and MC and no matter how difficult we are feeling with each other we have always been able to talk about money. We play with words and engage in witty laughs. And Mars is unaspected How does that feel to you guys? In many cases, if you dont have a proper outlet for yourself and if someone provokes you, your anger might turn violent and loud. And of course not only 1 cat, but 2. Just wondering if there are any people out there who have a strong Neptune in their composite charts with anyone and how does it work? Sun conjunct Mars individuals are impossible to ignore because they leave no one indifferent. Yeah, NEPTUNE is a tricky devil. All it takes is to learn how to control their impulses and think before acting. There might be egos trying to get gratified at the other's expense. It has such big extremesmore than any other planet and I really think how it plays out depends on how it is aspected but also on the consciousness of the people involved. Whenever Sun forms an aspect with Mars, partners will feel the other one, and it will often be an intensity impossible to ignore. Posts: 447From: CA, USARegistered: Jun 2011. As a unit, you are both bound to have plenty of excitement, competition, passion and actionin your shared lives. She was the first person ever who I told about the abuse I endured with the ex. Youd do well to try to reinforce one anothers strength, courage, and fighting spirit without directly engaging in ego conflicts. But I will be happy to see them with such a beautiful relationship, and hopefully we'll have another baby that will be "mine", so to speak. Fight myself lol. You are extremely focusedwith a sharp wit and a rapid response rate. You may not be able to control your behavior during this time of increased emotional intensity. I worry with the sun here because of Neptune. CompositeChart:Mercury-MarsAspects I am not sure if Saturn in a stellium is a bad thing as a result and I am starting to think is a good sign of a lasting committed relationship. Thanks, Estella. They may seem to be the same in this relationship. I have not had experience with this, personally but I can offer this interpretation from the Composite Report. CompositeChart:MoonUranusAspects Sample from the Romantic Compatibility report: Without a doubt, the two of you rouse strong energies within one another, and you will have to learn how to manage conflict, passion, and anger in a creative way. They are not romantics nor gentle dreamers. How bad is this? The man can be stubborn if he feels that his needs are being suppressed. Composite Sun conjunct Juno and Venus in the 1st house- Venus conjunct South Node also in the 1st-11 years marriage and still going but very rocky, personality clashes, frequent fights. However, theyre almost always confrontational or ready to attack. The key here will be to get to the root of the problem and that is what your relationship means to you *individually*. Spouse and I have a 4th house Taurus Sun. Their attack-or-be-attacked behavior is often just a facade protecting them from being perceived as weak or inept. Sent 5 times a week. Of course, sometimes you might end up fighting and saying unreasonable things to each other, which is why having some space and outlets are important. Your email address will not be published. Welcome to Lindaland (Linda-Goodman.com) Lindaland Astrology 2.0 Mars in Composite . This special astrological aspect can be found in synastry charts, birth charts, and even during monthly zodiac transits. Sun Conjunct Mars Synastry: With the Sun conjunct Mars synastry aspect, there is a strong physical connection. Even without a romantic partner, if you have this kind of conjunction even with another sexual partner, you are bound to find fulfillment and seek new thrill. We are intensely loyal and we lack interest in anything superficial. We felt like we have known each other forever even though we couldnt havewe are from different countries. The romantic synastric analysis is the interaction of houses between two birth charts. Designed to help you in the 1 minute it takes to read them. He is a cancer by Sunsign. Pay attention to your relationships during the Sun conjunct Mars transit. There might be egos trying to get gratified at the other's expense. This aspect gives you the ability to make things happen in the world and to draw people toward you through your leadership qualities. the 8th. Oh, I should also mention that sun opposite venus in the composite is interpreted the same way as Sun conjunct venus so if you have sun opposite venus conjunct mercury (whether mercury is conjunct the venus or the sun it doesnt matter) it is basically and almost identical energy, except that for some reason the people seem to have opposite but complimentary personalities. A composite chart is a single unified chart that explores your relationship with your partner in depth in terms of your planetary placements. With Composite Sun sextile or trine the Composite Moon, this gives compatible energy and helps you to get along well. This aspect gives you the ability to make things happen in the world and to draw people toward you through your leadership qualities. I have a 12th house sun exact conjunct Jupiter in the 12th with a man I am interested in. My mars is retrograde in Aries. There are bound to be plenty of chances for you and your partner to learn new things together and start collaborative projects, whether these are meant for professional interests or more personal ones. Our individual charts have water with air (me) and air with water (him), some fire each and no earth but for the nodes. You may have come together due to a shared vision or interest in the arts. They have to bite their tongues sometimes to save a connection worthy of saving. A semi-square suggests that these bodies are at a 45-degree angle, leading to conflict between the energies. This aspect represents a strong attraction to each other's bodies, especially for the conjunction, trine, and sextile aspects. They see each other as a natural choice of a partner. Sun Conjunct Midheaven - Synastry, Transit, Composite The Power of Leadership Bonding is one of the most powerful aspects of life and has a profound effect on the external circumstances around the native. The only things that could seriously dampen it is outer planets afflicting it, especially uranus . Do you have a Sun conjunct Mars in your natal or synastry chart? Due to the immense energy that you have, however, having a productive channel or outlet can help you release your pent-up energy without having it simmer inside you and bubbling to burst out at any point. The goal is to identify the function of a connection. They will often jump head first into an endeavor with little preparation or forethought. It is not hard to understand why they give people who wont think twice before acting. Where does the Sun fall in the composite chart of you and your partner? Neptune frustrated me a lot. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'astromajesty_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_7',119,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-astromajesty_com-medrectangle-4-0');If theres discord between them, that might create conflicting vibes. The Sun conjunct Mars combination gives you the ability to take initiative and remain persistent in getting what you want out of life. On the other side, the Sun is our consciousness and identity. Venus conjunct Saturn sounds like glue. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'astromajesty_com-leader-2','ezslot_14',121,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-astromajesty_com-leader-2-0');The buildup of that intense energy usually comes in the form of irritability and impatience. I suppose if you look at it in a traditional way, Mars in Taurus is in detriment since it is in better placement with Scorpio, so it could mean the relationship is moving at a slow pace, slow consummation of the relationship, etc. You help one another come out into the world, to participate more fully and more boldly. He does not know its astrology, but I finally found a way to really turn him on by taking my time quite deliberately LOL! Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 So we burned to ashes and then slowly started again (as many times before at the beginning). It is why theyre not known for being patient and quiet. When these two planets line up and stand under the same sign, they produce masculine energy. ? They often act on a whim, meaning that they do as they feel in the moment. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Encodage des mouvements dans un programme SAP. We lucked out. posted March 31, 2015 05:24 PM. The distance between them is zero degrees, so their energies collide, giving a Zodiac sign they share intense energy. Business, business, business (10th) and deep private, healing emotional depths behind closed doors. When you are together, you both tend to become competitive, overly eager, rambunctious, zealous. Although we were not in a relationship, I had a friendship with a guy and we had this aspect in the composite. And their composite North Node conjuncts Saturn and Mars.. It can be marvelous or disastrous. Our relationship is intense, deep, full of emotions, sensuality, sexuality?. It is the planet that represents our assertiveness, energy, and competitiveness. Me and a person have a composite sun, Mercury, mars and Venus ALL in 8th HOUSE! With Sun conjunct Mars in synastry, there is a real physical connection between the two that generally presents itself as sexual attraction and physical chemistry. Both Sun conjunct Mars partners believe that the other is their ideal type and that theyre meant to stay together. Yep were the best of friends. Referrals increase your chances of interviewing at Faozinc by 2x. it isnt really bad of an aspect. It is all too easy to get into a mood of anger and rage during this transit. Shared understanding, outlook and desireswhen it comes to your relationship is something that you experience and will continue to as long as you both always know how to settle things amicably. As lilith in synastry, you never get over that person no matter how toxic they are. At first, they enjoy that aspect of a relationship without thinking much about their differences. However, the position between these two planets decides whether that feeling will help or endanger the relationship. You may feel that your minds are on the same page. That sounds very interesting! It is likely others will see you as bossy, inpatient, or explosive. Could I have the birth data for you and the guy you consider the love of your life? the sun afflicted by a bunch of outer planets? A pressure to compete and perform is part of the essence of this relationship. Composite Sun trine or sextile Moon helps a relationship significantly. But something like Sun conjunct Mars leads me to believe that the relationship is VERY physical, involved, and the two people ego's might rub off on each other or butt heads but also they are sexually/physically attracted to each other. If you do not get what you want or are rejected by a person or a group of people, you might feel torn about how to move forward and how to express your feelings at any given moment. I know I'm the delusional one with my natal neptune squaring my natal moon/venus/mars. It gives me the impression they are going to be just devoted to each other and almost obsessed with their love for eachother, like the baby is going to be one of those people that talks so very lovingly of their father. It really does. In terms of chemistry and attraction, there is no shortage of these when it comes to you and your partner. Is relationship doomed bc of Saturn? You have a highly magneticpersonality with this aspect. Posts: 38From: World personRegistered: Aug 2011, Copyright 2012 My north node/ASC is conjunct his moon and opposite his sun and Mercury. You should consider whether chart ruler is essentially or accidentally dignified. I'm just wondering if anyone has been able to get through a relationship where they tend to idealize their partner non-stop to have a functional happy relationship. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a. The Sun represents your husband or you as a husband. For this reason, it can be exhausting for you both to spend all of your time together. So looking at these aspects kinda scare me. Saturn is squared Sun, Venus, Neptune, Mercury and trine Uranus. Even if you make yourself a part of something that excites you at the start, it can become tough for you to bear through the entire situation or event if it seems to lose its spark. In the midpoint composite, Sun conjunct Jupiter in Leo falls in the 11th. Our partnership took WORK! Mars reprezents energy, will, activity, courageous, lust, challanger, motivation, impulsivity, direct, establisment of ego, force, effort etc Chiron reprezents help, teaching, healing, understanding, scientist, experience, love, wisdom, punishment/reward, lessons, protection etc. Mars is pure action. Sun conjunct Mars in synastry means that two persons will feel an undeniable sexual attraction for each other. In our synastry we have intense saturn and nodal contacts. Therefore, you must try to maintain a calm attitude at all costs otherwise there could be some very explosive situations caused by your touchiness.. ------------------$3.50 ebay compatibility readings | testimonials | Past readings | Ideal compatibility (3rd post) | Q&A | What's a Love stellium? Moon, Mercury,Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto resides here! The composite Sun conjunct composite Mars is a combination brimming with energy. With the assistance of the Sun, Mars helps you to assert yourself and push through tedious situations, such as a job you might find boring or repetitive. In this period, you wont be open to compromises. However, how they challenge each other is not always positive. A conjunction occurs when two or more planets in a chart are either traveling through the same sign or they are located within 8-10 degrees of each other. It can get messy sometimes when feelings overflow One thing I have used astrology to in the intimate department though, is using the Saturn energy proactively to simply go slow. Its healing and vulnerability and the shady stuff. En tant que magasinier, votre fonction ? Birthday Report Package Deluxe Transit Report 1 Year Get A Natal Chart ReportProgressed Chart Report Deluxe Asteroids Report Get A Solar Return Report Get A Lunar Return Report Child Natal Report 1 Year Transit Report Outer Planets, Find Your Soulmate Saturn Transit the 12th House Using Astrology To Get What You Want. This is a time when you feel exceptionally bold and brave in pursuing your goals and personal ambitions. This information has been a huge blessing to me today. We have turned our partnership into a well-oiled machine . Your Mars sign will indicate how you take the initiative, experience sexuality, defend yourself and attack others. I have exact birth times for only two of my friends. ohhhhhmy v/s We have stellium in 12th Virgo- Sun,moon, mercury, juno and Saturn all conjunct with eachother. Or sex lol or a strong attraction. There is undeniable physical chemistry between them. You can show how you feel more openly, and you can find one another to be pleasant and accommodating. I am worried about it. Example..Pluto in the 12th house..I seen that in a composite and I instantly got worried, also Mars and Saturn in the 8thinstant uneasiness. The chances that Pluto be exactly conjunct a composite ascendant are 1 in 360 so this is not that common. (Linda-Goodman.com) This topic has been transferred to this forum: Interpersonal Astrology. Action, doing, accomplishing are much of what this relationship is about.