item was in excellent condition and fast delivery, Fortnite Legendary Series Frozen Raven 6" Figure Epic Games NEW (234858692135). Bumblebee attacked his arch foe only to be defeated and once again being saved by Grimlock. Specifically those with a jet alt-mode. Summary of Arc 1: Bumblebee. With the last vestiges of his power, Trion bestowed the Matrix of Leadership onto his protege turning him into Optimus Prime. Awakening to the sight of a massive city, Bumblebee discovered that the Monsterbot society had been taken over by the decadent Energon Masters, run by Affluous. Cube An attempt to use the patch without Windblade brought back Bumblebee's memories of Velocitron's demise, Terminal Velocity and a sparring match brought back his memories of Shadow Striker and a hard lesson in picking battles. Those who have requested will be mentioned at the top of the chapter in bold. When the alternate Megatron arrived, he disabled his counterpart before reclaiming his Matrix. Unaware of what had just transpired, Bumblebee and Hot Rod stole a shuttle, eager for an adventure. King of the Dinosaurs, As Grimlock recounted his adventures, his systems picked up Shockwave arriving with two magnetic disruptors which the scientist intended to use to shut down Earth's magnetic field. I dont know how Blurr talks like that all the time. Along with Hot Rod, Bumblebee was assigned to guard Cheetor, the three remaining on the outskirts of the battle under orders to not enter the Threshold of the Well until a direct path had been cleared. No Archive Warnings Apply (1179) $10.00 + $5.65 shipping. Lastly, he has forearm-mounted, Starscream's voice actor in the Japanese dub gives him the same mannerisms and histrionic personality as, Starscream's death in "The End Of The Universe IV" hurt. One the most powerful foot soldiers in Megatrons war on me and the rest of the Autobots? Prowl does some great stuff for the Autobots: he's patient, loyal, and super smart! The Journey, As the Ark arrived over Earth, it suffered an engine malfunction prompting Teletraan-1 to reactivate Grimlock so he could deal with the problem only for a hull breach to open in the hibernation bay. When he's in bot mode, Grimlock is one of the smartest, smoothest talking bots around. In the era prior to the Great War, Bumblebee was close friends with Grimlock and Maccadam (though he heavily doubted the barkeep was one of the Thirteen). Dark Birth Confident that these peace talks would fail, Bumblebee lounged around with Hot Rod and Cheetor before Slipstream was killed by Bludgeon, sparking a free for all. is it not as cool when I say it?" After Croaton left the battlefield, his mind freed by Windblade, Judge Starscream attempted to attack Astrotrain personally before both Prime and Megatron, having stolen one from another universe, unleashed the power of two Matrices of Leadership on the rogue Seeker, overwhelming him and bringing his reign of terror to an end. Maccadam's, Bumblebee's past would soon return to haunt him as when he attempted to prevent an energon shipment from crashing into Iacon City. All rights reserved. Megatron covered his optics with one hand and whispered, Dear Primus not again.. Bumblebee can be a bit insatiable. Charlie knew before she bonded with Bumblebee that he and Windblade had been casual sex partners before the fall of Cybertron, but after a movie night in Bee and Charlies quarters, Charlie realizes that Bees feelings for Windblade werent as casual as she thought. As the warship rose, Autobot sabotage caused the planetary engines to begin reversing. A great combo for trying to destroy the Earth. Hot Rod (voiced by Travis Artz) - A daring hero. His armor now destroyed, Starscream swore vengeance before making a hasty retreat with the AllSpark in tow. Megatron Is My Hero, Despite his disability, Bumblebee managed to inform Optimus of Megatron's plan prompting the Prime to launch the AllSpark off-world. Trials Starscream's brush with death had left him insane, believing he had come back from the AllSpark with the purpose of creating a new era of peace by returning all other Transformers to it. Though he was unfamiliar with the Autobot's physical appearance, Bumblebee still took on the mission and soon enough, told Optimus that Sentinel Zeta Prime had died at the hands of the Decepticons. Grimlock (voiced by Ryan Andes) - King of Dinosaurs and Dinobot. 2023 Hasbro. Supersoldiers teleported in and restrained everyone, as Tarn declared himself the true leader of the Deceptions, and his intentions to annihilate the Autobots. Along with Chromia, Bumblebee followed in a shuttle to the Argon Sea, diving in after it. What if Megatron and Starscream had a sparkling? Completed. Venus Alpha as she helps her amnesiac friend Bumblebee, remember his past with the help of their friend Windblade, helps wake up her old friends, find the Allspark to . The two then found the Decepticon scout ship with Windblade using its additional computing power to successfully use the cortical psychic patch and access Bumblebee's mind only to find he could not recall the location of the AllSpark but Bumblebee did find a memory of the Ark which convinced him of his and Windblade's friendship. Contemptuously, Megatron threw Starscream's body onto the moon's surface as the Nemesis left. When the disruptor was destroyed, Bumblebee raced back aboard the cargo plane, escaping only thanks to Shadow Striker's glitchy limbs. "Don't worry Bulkhead, we got you." Windblade said in her alt form with Acree on her wings. The End Of The Universe I, Holding the assembled members of his species prisoner, Judge Starscream ranted to them about the injustices that they had inflicted on him over the course of his life before he demanded Prime and Megatron's locations. Another design for popular BB, but with my first female TF: Windblade. Include ? When Megatron X crossed over into the primary timeline, he referenced Bumblebee to his counterpart, noting that he had died as a simple scout. - Bumblebee, "Ratchet is the most dedicated friend a bot could ask for. While Bumblebee tried his best to hold Thundercracker off, his stinger malfunctioned and Windblade ordered him to retreat to a nearby mineshaft instead. If you believe you received this message in error, please contact us for assistance. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. After the Autobots had made it to the control room, they and the Decepticons were suddenly surrounded by towering hostiles. Bad Moon Rising, Asking around the Ark, Bumblebee learnt from Arcee that the creature he'd seen was a cheetah. Change figure from robot to vehicle mode in 8 steps. Having managed to capture one of the critters, the two scouts brought it to Wheeljack for study. Maccadam's On the launchpad, Bumblebee said a heartfelt goodbye to Windblade before Optimus called him aboard. Yes. With the planet utterly lost, the trio made a mad dash for the space bridge with Blurr, infected by the Plague, stayed behind to destroy the portal and prevent the spread of the disease to other Cybertronian worlds. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. I cant believe Optimus Prime was ever friends with this guy. Bumblebee is totally the bravest, coolest, most epic scout in the Autobot ranks or, at least, he thinks he is. As his friends clashed egos, Bumblebee tried to offer aid to a stumbling fellow only to be rebuked. Anyway, turns out being cloaked in mystery makes you very difficult to defeat, and even more difficult to buy presents for. Once a rich bounty of energon had been detected on a frozen moon, Bumblebee joined Optimus and Grimlock to find the source only for the trio to be attacked by native insects. Though Bumblebee wanted to go back for their friend, Optimus soon arrived, carrying the wounded tactician over his shoulders. The Autobots teleported to the Cube arena, and Bumblebee rushed to Optimus side. Siloed, Alongside his friend Hot Rod, Bumblebee took a vacation to Velocitron where he introduced his friend to Blurr. Plus, hes always inventing evil weapons for the Decepticons that make my job way harder. Im practically his right-hand bot -- which proves hes got really good taste. Please consider turning it on! Information he was only telling Bumblebee because he made sure that the scout would never tell Optimus, a statement he backed up by ripping out the scout's voice box. Matrix of Leadership, Bumblebee undertook a mission to rescue Optimus from the notorious assassin Shadow Striker. Though they have traveled far and fought fiercely, the Autobots and Decepticons have only one true home, and whoever rules Cybertron controls the fates of all the bots who occupy the planet. This character article is a stub and is missing information on their fictional appearances. With no recourse, Bumblebee made his way to the space bridge in Iacon where, despite a heavy Decepticon presence, Optimus managed to launch the AllSpark off Cybertron. When he returned to the battlefield, Croaton was on the verge of defeat, forcing Starscream to kill Iaconus by dumping some unspace matter on his head. Luckily, Windblade is up for the challenge. For no reason. After the two had dealt with some energy sucking fauna, the shark returned, Bumblebee subduing it with his stinger. It is me, Prowl. -- Ha, ha, kidding guys, it's me, Bumblebee, doing my Prowl impersonation. Before the invader could slay Bumblebee, Optimus engaged him in a duel of Matrices long enough for Windblade, the last of her shards within the alternate Matrix, to disable the talisman, allowing Optimus to triumph, Bumblebee collecting the last piece of his friend from the tyrant's broken body. . However, Sky-Byte, not fooled by the Autobot ploy, attacked the Ark and broke onto the bridge, Grimlock knocking the attacker back out into space. Though Shadow Striker allowed Bumblebee to leave in peace, he was soon discovered, forcing him to call for reinforcements, Whirl carrying Windblade away. "-Bumblebee The resourceful Windblade uses her telepathic Cityspeaker powers to defend justice with the Heroic Autobots. Optimus Prime (voiced by Jake Tillman) - Leader of the Autobots. He also repainted the Prosecutors and Sharkticons in his colors. . Don't tell her I said this, but she's actually got some pretty impressive leadership skills! Though the two nearly made it back to Autobot territory, they were intercepted by Megatron, who was ready to execute them, before Optimus arrived, citing that Megatron holding an Autobot was a treaty violation. When the shifting of the craft allowed Bumblebee to free himself, he showed Shadow Striker mercy only for her to make another attempt to kill him, his life being saved by the timely arrival of Grimlock. Siloed, With his fleet, Starscream entered the Sol system only to find Shockwave had beaten him there. Transformers x Reader (OLD) by StephoIsHere. - Bumblebee, "What do we have here? Scout Class Windblade figure inspired by the Cyberverse animated series Each Action Attackers figure performs a signature character attack move Convert Windblade to activate Turbine Thrash Action Attack move Once converted, attack move can be repeated through easy reactivation steps Changes from robot to jet mode in 8 steps . He's always eavesdropping on our plans by messing with our electrical impulses, or something along those evil lines. Using the human power grid, the Autobots reactivated Grimlock only to find his beast mode instincts were dominating his mind. Those who have not yet request Starscream hasn't been the one that open up about his emotions or anything, he also hasn't been the one that shows he cares or anything. Transformers Cyberverse Bumblebee x Reader. Once he'd used a triple-barrel ion shoulder cannon to deter the Decepticons, the two set down in cave that looked like Bumblebee's head where they used the patch to remember more about Maccadam. Starscream's Children, As Cheetor attempted to find his place in the Autobot chain of command, Bumblebee decided to train him as a scout. Thunderhowl When another shard was detected on Luna 3, Chromia directed Bumblebee to Meteorfire for aid in breaching the moon's force field. They rescue other Autobots, then have wild adventures on Earth & Cybertron. Heading to Wheeljack's lab to see if the inventor had any useful inventions, Bumblebee bore witness to Grimlock gorging himself on Hyper-Fuel, Bumblebee racing after his overcharged friend only to constantly bested by his kinetic energy. "Picture this: me, on Earth, still cooler than everyone this side of Optimus Prime, but I've got zero memories. DIVE INTO THE EXCITING TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE, WHERE EVERYTHING IS MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE! "- Bumblebee, "Ugh, Starscream. You might say flying in the face of danger is this cadets whole Whirl-d. Thundercracker can launch all the sky attacks he wants, I'm not worried. Hot Rod is always down for a friendly race to prove he rules the roads. Though the three welcomed Drift's aid, the swordsmech lunged at the three, revealing himself to having been a deep-cover Decepticon agent. He spends so much time taking care of others, sometimes we have to remind him to look out for himself as well." Picture Information. After breaching the field and shutting down the Planet Smasher, the Autobots followed into an underground bunker. Noticing that Bumblebee had retained the cortical psychic patch, Teletraan helped the scout remember more about Optimus Prime and to understand that everyone, even the greatest of heroes, was fallible. So they are together. For Windscream week. Windblade and Bumblebee (Cyberverse) are best friends throughout the war against the Decepticons. After they had awoken only to be surrounded by more Scraplets, Starscream explained how he shared much in common with Cheetor, with the knowledge that the AllSpark gave the young guardian its power, he planned to forcibly merge Cheetors Spark with his own, but first opted to give his captive a demonstration as he had Bumblebee strapped to a table that was part of the device, and attempted to merge the scouts Spark with one of his Scraplets, but his plan was ultimately foiled after Cheetor used some Energon as a distraction for the other Scraplets, and broke Bumblebee free of his bonds, ceasing the merging process, and the two escaped, leaving Starscream to continue scheming. Luckily for the Autobots he lived to fight (and fight, and fight) another day. I'll have to battle Decepticons, outrun an explosion or two, and be heroic- basically, I'm in for one epic ride across the Cyberverse. And it's my first Cyberverse story. There he.. nope, he's gone again. In one battle of the war, Bumblebee and Wheeljack were separated from Prowl. On June 7, 2017, Boulder Media Limited confirmed working on an additional Transformers series besides Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy.. Transformers: Cyberverse was first announced during Hasbro Media and Investor Day in August 2017. No one can give those Decepticon Seeker jets a fly for their money like Windblade can. 2023 Hasbro. Within the memory Bumblebee found he was a deep cover Decepticon who'd sabotaged the Ark and led Megatron right to it. She's got the whole nothing's-gonna-stop-me-from-saving-the-universe thing going on. He always looks out for his friends. "- Bumblebee, "Thundercracker is such a typical Seeker, thinking he's the best of the best just because he can fly. . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES S4 DINOBOTS UNITE WARRIOR WINDBLADE FIGURE at the best online prices at eBay! Netflix Orders New Pokemon Show WrestleMania 39 Original Plans James Gunn Reveals New Superman, Batman Movies and More March PlayStation+ Games Revealed The two eventually discovered that the cause of the ghosts was an obicular-class parasitic entity. It's my goal in life to teach him the meaning of fun. Founder: BigMoose01 - Stories: 16 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 132759. Fractured, When the two rebooted, they soon came under attack from Thundercracker and Nova Storm. Literally. He would later be unfrozen by Wheeljack's machine and could be seen celebrating the reunification of Cybertron with his fellow Cybertronians.The Immobilizers, Bumblebee participated in the ceremony at the grand opening of Trypticon Plaza. So Cyber Megatron, or just Cyber Megs invited hi Just a few one shots of the Transformers franchise that popped into my head. - Bumblebee, "Windblade works really hard to keep me out of trouble -- which is no easy task. Hes fast, tough, and bursting at the seams with enough firepower to handle any situation. Megatron Is My Hero When Megatron had slew the High Council, Bumblebee brought Optimus to speak with Alpha Trion, the sole survivor of the attack. Shes always stomping around, glaring at everyone, calling us fools, and trying to blast us with plasma! In the battle for Cybertron, her bashing fists make her a force to be reckoned with. Transformers: Cyberverse uma srie animada CGI produzido pela Boulder Media Limited e Allspark Animation e distribuido pela Hasbro Studios. Windblade and Bumblebee discuss their impending creatorhood and sparkling, and enjoy the calm before the storm. This is my old Transformers x Reader Book if you wish to read. | Episode 1 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, Transformers Dance off | Episode 2 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, Soundwave Vs Arcee | Episode 3 | NEW Stop Motion | FULL Episode | Transformers Official, These New Transformers Cyberverse Figures Are Fantastic Callbacks to the Original '80s Toys, https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Bumblebee_(Cyberverse)&oldid=1666303, Bumblebee's loss of his voice is a borrowed trait from his, For most scenes throughout the show, Bumblebee uses an. No matter where you are, if Sky-Byte is on your tail, theres no safe place to hide. This is real. The Extinction Event, Back at Grimlock's base, the Dinobot revealed a map of Pangaea which Teletraan used to place the Ark at Mount St. Hilary. A centuries-old war had led to a planet's death and its inhabitants, a species of sentient, living robotic beings originating from the distant machine world of Cybertron. When the three stopped at a toxic energon swamp to regain their bearings, Drift caught up with them. Realizing what he had to do, Cheetor bid a fond goodbye to Bumblebee and sacrificed his own spark to purify the AllSpark and ensure the future of the Cybertronian race. Seems about right. Memory Much to his ire, this would not prove an isolated occurrence and he swore to demote Slipstream as far he could when he came to Earth. As Cheetor theorized about the environment, Bumblebee was captured by Repugnus and his tribe of Monsterbots. The End Of The Universe I The shifts eventually put Bumblebee next to the portal home. Before the Great War, Starscream took the newly arrived Camien Windblade to a Cube game where he flaunted his upper-class credentials by mocking the plebs and having Bumblebee be kicked out of the stadium. A transformers IDW comics fanfic (Wow my first . Strung up, Bumblebee was nearly devoured by the Monsterbots before Cheetor found him, using the AllSpark to quell the diminutive Cybertronians' hunger and win their friendship. Just about the only things he has going for him are his skills as a flier, and the leadership of the Seekers. Don't judge me. Unable to convince Windblade to join him, the two took a last trip to Maccadam's, now totally ruined, where the old barkeep offered them some energon from his private supply. When he takes to the skies with his powerful propeller system, Megatron and his forces are definitely in big trouble. To facilitate this, he used the AllSpark to give himself his own spark armor while tasking Acid Storm with programming Vector Sigma to command the AllSpark and have it create an army of Scraplets. 358 pages Completed June 7, 2018 The A'deo Legacy. His hand became his signature weapon: stinger, and blasted the rock. With Meteorfire And Cosmos, Along with Grimlock, Bumblebee ventured deep underground to the valley of the Monsterbots for the next shard before an energon river separated them. SEE TRANSFORMERS APPS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR DEVICE! Excellent seller! When Astrotrain arrived and crash landed, Bumblebee sent for Ratchet. I am a very serious and important Autobot. Transformers Toys Featuring 30 Bumblebee and Optimus Prime Robot to Vehicle and Robot Car toys. Witnessing the bestial Cybertronian run through a GroundBridge, Starscream followed, the portal's AllSpark energies healing his wounds. bayverse. King of the Dinosaurs, Bumblebee crashed in the Himalayas and eventually reawoke, though suffering from heavy amnesia. When another solar flare struck, the three were separated with Bumblebee being found by the Tails, a faction of the Sharkticon race. Eruption, Months of Earth-bound battles eventually resulted in the humans becoming aware of the Transformers. "- Bumblebee, "I have two words for Shadow Striker: Not. The Perfect Decepticon, A series of multiversal Bumblebees were among those who found themselves trapped in unspace after attempting to use the improperly repaired space bridge. The Visitor, After the GroundBridge network was discovered, the Autobots used it to triangulate the AllSpark's location. It was then that the still alive Jetfire turned up, requesting aid in his vendetta, only for Optimus to turn him down, prioritizing the search for the AllSpark. The first season, titled "Chapter 1", would air in 2018, while a second season, titled "Chapter 2", is . [2] When the Decepticons were in pursuit of Bumblebee again, Optimus stopped the violence with a dance party in which both the Autobots and Decepticons participated in. When spending time with the thrill-seeking Hot Rod, he is comparatively cautious, but also encourages more reserved bots like Cheetor or Windblade to try new things and enjoy themselves. Feel free to join! Protocol is my favorite. Versions of Bumblebee have appeared in other continuity families, including: I want to tell you about the Transformers! He has a habit of destroying everything in his path to clinch a win. - Bumblebee, Cheetor is the Allsparks mysterious guardian. Copyright 19952023 eBay Inc. Minden jog fenntartva. After they told the shark that Jetfire was dead, he flew off in a huff, leaving the Autobots to reminisce about how much they hated him. Well why not enjoy the best of both franchises in this bo Money , Health , Power , Authority , Wisdom , Respekt he has it all , there is Nothing he can't have being close to him is a Blessing . Bumblebee was passing by on one of his memories and stopped . This is just something random I've been thinking. Wiped Out, While discussing Cheetor's longing for Earth, Bumblebee and Cheetor found that Windblade had stolen the AllSpark, her will overridden by an entity from a red planet. Though the three Autobots fought valiantly, their weapons had no effect on the aliens with Optimus ordering a retreat. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Cyclone Strike Windblade Figure at the best online prices at eBay! Another member of the Seeker goon squad lead by Starscream. But along the way, they'll encounter very lewd situations (mostly for Windblade). Before long, one of them would take the big leap and plan for the future. As Bumblebee was the only one Teletraan would answer to, Slipstream took Windblade hostage to force the scout's compliance only for Bumblebee to soon be on the receiving end of the torture, rousing the drone's security protocols into action. Attempting to spice up the game, Starscream made his way to the Cubes and reprogrammed the AI in one of them to cause chaos only for Bumblebee and Windblade to foil his plot. I don't know how we would battle Decepticons without him. As Bumblebee scrambled to steer the tanker away from a crash landing, Shadow Striker returned, knocking him out and sending the craft plunging into the ice of Cybertron's poles. He was surprised when Optimus announced his intention to retire. This is an Ask Hot-Rod and Soundwave ship book! When Megatron's injured leg caused him to stumble, a maddened Starscream leapt on the opportunity, kicking his master to the floor and bombarding him with a missile swarm before beating him senseless. Attempting to spice up the game, Starscream made his way to the Cubes and reprogrammed the AI in one of them to cause chaos only for Bumblebee and Windblade to foil his plot. The hostiles were quickly identified as Decepticon supersoldiers created by an alternate version of Megatron who had won the Great War and the owner of the alternate Matrix. The beacon led them to a missile silo where they found Teletraan-X, an auxiliary data drone from the Ark. [1], While Bumblebee and Hot Rod were racing, they were attacked by Megatron, Clobber and Starscream. Hell sell you out to Megatron, and then sell Megatron out to whoever offers him power. And he's always driving circles around the Decepticons!" There they found that Teletraan-1 was dead and Teletraan-X quickly began to upload himself into the ship's mainframe only for Shadow Striker to arrive and destroy the drone. As Megatron prepared to execute Starscream, he ran for the bay doors only for the full force of Megatron's fusion cannon to strike him in the back, seemingly deactivating him. A Camien Autobot city speaker and warrior who puts truth and duty first a good friend of Autobot Bumblebee She transforms into a VTOL jet Telepathic, flight, wing turbines that concussive blasts of wind. Seconds before the cryo-gas overtook Bumblebee, Teletraan detected the AllSpark only for the scout to fall into stasis before he could abort the hibernation sequence. After Teletraan had used the ship's guns to take care of the Decepticons, he raised the shields in time to protect them all from the eruption. As soon as the broadcast was over, however, he immediately warned the other Decepticons to take Starscream's fate as a reminder of the price of failure.