Buyer responsible for freight shipping or pick up. Flexible PVC Pipe Prices start at : 2.87 USD / each Flexible PVC Pipe is great for repairs and serves as routing pipe in hard-to-reach areas. SHIPPING DISCLAIMER: Standard shipping time is5-10 Business Days. You specify I have other4,5,6, 8 fittings available, Hastings aluminum flood irrigation pipe 10" and 8" inch end caps. NOTE: 3/16/12 I have sold one 90 degree angle fitting) I am sellling choice of these 9" irrigation pipe elbows. As you were browsing something about your browser made us think you were a bot. Aluminum Irrigation Pipe (3-inch) - $1.50 per foot Posted on December 8, 2012by Donald Approximately 10 miles of 3 aluminum irrigation pipe. FARMALL TRACTOR PARTS? Learn how to fix a broken sprinkler pipe with our sprinkler tutorial videos. The cheapest offer starts at $ 15. Contact for Price. Y OU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO. 2023 ABI Irrigation / List Price GX790 - 110/1476 . HELPFUL TIPS: To get a straight line for cutting pvc pipe- you can use a thick piece of paper wrapped or plastic strapping wrapped around the pipe. Here is a nice big 3 inch Ball Valve and some extra 3" irrigation pipe. I would be happy to try to give you an exact quote on shipping, and I can save you some money over what I have listed here. Check it out! Approx 25 pieces of each, Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Fitting 6" Twist Lock End Plug, Akron 4 twist lock aluminum irrigation pipe 30 Long 2000 Total, Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Fitting 6 Line T Twist Lock Rainbow, Akron 4 twist lock aluminum irrigation pipe 30 Long Apx 3000, COMMERCIAL QUALITY TRI-POD W/ VYRSA DOUBLE NOZZLE ADJUSTABLE IMPACT SPRINKLER. You've disabled cookies in your web browser. new; like new; excellent; good; fair; salvage; cryptocurrency ok delivery available. request a quote. This will include loading on to you tr ailer. The bottom one is an 8" male to 6" female 45 degree reducer. Visit our store to see our full range of quality pvc fittings. Irrigation innovation is expanding fast to make it easier than ever to conserve and effectively use water. The 1" sprinkler connection port will quick connect to your ends and stabilize a 1" riser and sprinkler you can build an entire custom portable, reusable. Additional information is available in this. Gumtree. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Elbow Fitting 90 Degree 6 Twist Lock, 4 and 5 Hook aluminum Irrigation pipe length 30. 3 Inch Aluminum Irrigation Pipe For Sale. ||FIND OUT HOW HERE! Thanks for looking! Aluminum Irrigation pipe Contact for Price 263.9 miles away - SAINT EDWARD, NE View Details Dealer Info BigIron Auctions SAINT EDWARD, NE 263.9 miles away 800-937-3558 Email Dealer Dealer Profile View Details Add to Compare Price: $700.00. Ask fo r Ben, 90 degree 6 rainbow twist lock used Stock photos. They are a quick solution, as they are designed to wrap around the affected area, eliminating the need to cut out the damaged pipe section. Irrigation gun. I would be happy to try to give you an exact quote on shipping, and I can save you some money over what I have listed here. (We have to put this note on. 2500' of 6" twist lock pipe in 20' and 30' lengths $3.50 per foot. Flexible PVC Pipe is great for repairs and serves as routing pipe in hard-to-reach areas. They are a quick solution, as they are designed to wrap around the affected area, eliminating the need to cut out the damaged pipe section. Aquarium bit dirty but hold water.1 inch irrigation pipeNice hitch furnitureLocated in el monte. Both of these have a dent in them. BAUER Aluminum Dewatering & Irrigation Pipe & Fittings 10 inch x 30 Ft, 48 lengths of pipe. 4", 5", 6"x30' main line. Used Ames 3x30 aluminum irrigation pipe $ 45.00. Locations & Contact. ALUMINUM PIPE & FITTINGS Over the years, the number of aluminum pipe manufacturers has decreased, although demand remains the same. For major repairs. uShip is the first and largest auction style marketplace for shipping and transportation services. . I am selling everything irrigation. MORE RESOURCES: uShip Guides and Articles uShip Provider Directory Other Useful Tools& Links On May-21-13 at 15:59:05 PDT. Eg cracks(see image above) you can use a stainless steel repair clamp. The prices listed below are national average prices paid by scrap yards in the U.S.A. Prices are collected from scrap yards directly and updated bi-weekly. Contact. I am selling everything irrigation. These are made by HASTINGS IRRIGATION PIPE CO. HASTINGS NEBRASKA. Mason Jars? 6 mainline T with valve. request a quote. x 3/4 in. For major repairs. When selecting PVC surface pipe for flood irrigation or low pressure water movement from point to . These have been a huge hit because they are so easy to take apart and handle without have to thread or use tools. Agriculture Irrigation 8" Aluminum Pipe Tees in Central City, NE, USA . I would be happy to try to give you an exact quote on shipping, and I can save you some money over what I have listed here. HAVE NOT TRIED TO CLEAN UP. Payment, Shipping, Returns, Warranty, Ask a Question? WeARE NOT RESPONSIBLEfor proper use of product. 90 6" pipes, Approx. This site contains information and listings on Irrigation equipment including used farm irrigation pivots, pumps, center pivot sprinklers, portable wheel lines, linears and mainline irrigation systems. Aluminum Pipe is available in the stronger 6061-T6 aluminum pipe and 6063-T6 which is more bendable and has a brighter finish. Washers& Nuts: Galvanised steel, Weight 3.550 kgs, Length(excluding bolts) 26.5 cm, For minor repairs. revolutionary design concept has an 89% efficiency and results in water- and energy savings. funny pipe bird swing pipe system The other two are 8" The one in the middle has a dent in the bottom. Lots of 3"x 40' with risers and Rainbird sprinkler heads. Please ask if you have any questions. Please let me know which one(s) of these you want if you buy/make offer. SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR. I buy your scrap or used aluminum pipe from your Nebraska location. Seller added the following information: ON SHIPPING! Buy used Irrigation Equipment from Berkeley, Hurco, RM, T-L Irrigation and more. Made by HASTINGS IRRIGATION PIPE CO. HASTINGS NEBRASKA. Seller added the following information: ON SHIPPING! Please ask if you have any questions. Coil for Sprinkler Installation, Swing Pipe 100 ft. dont see what you want? Due to the rapidly changing status of our used equipment inventory, please contact one of our ( more) Saddle Fittings for Irrigation Pipe. Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Elbow Fitting 90 Degree 6 Twist Lock, 4 and 5 Hook aluminum Irrigation pipe length 30. Irrigation Equipment Price: USD $500 Get Financing* Machine Location: Granville, Ohio 43023 Serial Number: 527115 Condition: Used Compare Denison University Granville, Ohio 43023 Phone: (443) 624-1188 Email Seller Video Chat Get Shipping Quotes Apply for Financing Featured Listing View Details 2 Save Updated: Thursday, February 02, 2023 12:58 PM 10 inch aluminum gated. Inhibits abrasion resistant,. pipe trailers available. 8 inch pvc gated. 12 month warranty, Quantity- 1 Body Bare, Size- 100mm 4" Weight- 1.300 kgs, Code- CMB4, Total Body length- 240 mm, Material- Aluminium, A terrific pipe coupling for long term industrial use, form here- The Custom coupling is available in sizes from 2" up to 5" We also sell this fitting with a 1" BSP poly plug. x 50 ft. Copper Refrigeration Coil, Used Equipment - Harvest Equipment For Sale In Anson, Used Equipment - Reefer Trailers For Sale In Acheson, Used Equipment - Rippers For Sale In Alden, Vnl64t670 - Used Equipment For Sale In Kansas City, Used Equipment - Loaders For Sale In East Bernard, Used Equipment - Under 40 Hp, Small Tractors For Sale In Continental, Jlg - Used Equipment For Sale In Fort Recovery, Used Equipment - Pneumatic / Dry Bulk For Sale In Chesapeake, Used Equipment - Mower Conditioners For Sale In Harrisonburg, Used Equipment - John Deere Parts For Sale In Findlay, Used Equipment - Recreational Utility For Sale In Shoal Lake, Used Equipment - Lifting Equipment For Sale In Wakefield, Used Equipment - Miscellaneous Equipment For Sale In Sparks, Used Equipment - New Holland Round Balers For Sale In Holcombe, Used Equipment - New Holland Skid Steers For Sale In Decorah, Used Equipment - International Harvester For Sale In Portland, Used Equipment - Door Handles For Sale In Iowa Falls, Used Equipment - Windrowers And Swathers For Sale In Olive Branch, Used Equipment - Ford Tractors For Sale In Mcbain, Used Equipment - Deck Plates For Sale In Fontana, Used Equipment - International Tractors For Sale In Prince Edward Island, Used Equipment - Specialty Crops For Sale In West Allis, Used Equipment - New Holland Windrowers For Sale In Princeville, Used Equipment - Thermo King Reefer Vans For Sale In Washington, Used Equipment - Ford Dismantled Tractors For Sale In Hamel, Used Equipment - Radiator Supply House Construction Parts For Sale In Albert Lea, Used Equipment - Poultry Litter Equipment For Sale In Delta, New Equipment - Conventional Trucks W/ Sleeper For Sale In Edmonton, International - New Equipment For Sale In Fayetteville, New Equipment - Grain Drills For Sale In Richland, New Equipment - Curtain Side / Roll Tarp Trailers For Sale In Glenwood, New Equipment - Industrial Gas For Sale In North Dakota, Undeveloped Land - Residential Land For Sale In Mineral, Farm - Residential Land For Sale In Benton, Horse Farm - Residential Land For Sale In Canyon, Tack Room Supplies - Horse Supplies For Sale In Charleston, Horse Sheets - Horse Supplies For Sale In Fairfield, Western Youth Saddles - Horse Supplies For Sale In Corona, Lawn And Garden Watering Equipment - Horse Supplies For Sale In Lowell, Other Barn & Stable Supplies - Horse Supplies For Sale In West Valley City, Horse Trailer Ties & Accessories - Horse Supplies For Sale In Manitoba, Lotions Or Perfume - Horse Supplies For Sale In Saskatoon, English Riding Apparel Clothes - Horse Tack For Sale In Miramar, Horse Grooming Supplies - Horse Tack For Sale In Kingston, Farm & Feed Supplies - Horse Tack For Sale In Norwalk, Small Pet & Animal Supplies - Horse Tack For Sale In Sterling Heights, Winter Riding Breeches - Horse Tack For Sale In Brownsville, Glider Kit Trucks - Heavy Duty Trucks For Sale In Utah, Western Spurs - Equine Equipment For Sale In Surprise, Western Youth Saddles - Equine Equipment For Sale In Atlanta, Horse Clippers & Clipper Accessories - Equine Equipment For Sale In Halifax, Winter Riding Breeches - Equine Equipment For Sale In Saint Jean Sur Richelieu, Auto & Atv - Hitch Adapters For Sale In Canada, Dodge - Medium Duty Trucks For Sale In Michigan, Hood Parts - Truck Parts For Sale In Lancaster, Case Ih - Farm Equipment For Sale In San Diego, Ecolo-tiger 870 - Tillage Equipment For Sale In Charles City, Parlor Equipment & Cleaning - Farm Supplies For Sale In Evansville, Farm & Livestock - Farm Supplies For Sale In Milwaukee, Milk Filtration - Farm Supplies For Sale In Seattle, Hose Management Accessories - Farm Supplies For Sale In Louisville/jefferson County, Freightliner - Miscellaneous Trucks For Sale In Utah, Garden Hoses - Garden Supplies For Sale In Denton, Farm Equipment - Case Skid Steers For Sale In Des Moines, Mower Parts & Accessories - Lawn Mowers For Sale In Tucson, Scoops And Shovels - Horticulture Supplies For Sale In Minnesota, Hard Baits - Fishing Gear For Sale In San Bernardino, Western Martingales, Breast Collars, Tiedowns & Training Forks - Western Tack & Riding Equipment For Sale In Kansas, Peterbilt - Glider Kit Trucks For Sale In Jacksonville, Planting Equipment - Planters For Sale In Lebanon, John Deere Planters - Planters For Sale In Massachusetts, Breyer Horses Or Barns - Horse Gifts & Jewelry For Sale In Bowmanville Newcastle, Key Chains Or Lanyards - Horse Gifts & Jewelry For Sale In Los Angeles, Granite Cv713 - Dump Trucks For Sale In Alabama, Dog Waste Disposal - Pets For Sale In San Francisco, Livestock Identification - Cattle For Sale In Hawaii, Grain Trailers - Trailers For Sale In Phoenix, Garden Tools - Gardening Supplies For Sale In Killeen, Dog Supplies - Other Dog Food & Treats For Sale In Provo, English Riding Clothes Accessories - English Riding Apparel Clothes For Sale In Fayetteville, English Riding Shirts - English Riding Apparel Clothes For Sale In Nevada, English Belts - English Riding Apparel Clothes For Sale In Kanata, Pets & Wild Bird - Wild Bird Feeders For Sale In Rhode Island, Pets & Wild Bird - Wild Bird Houses For Sale In Norfolk, Pest Supplies - Pest Control For Sale In Santa Rosa, Twisted Bits - Western Bits For Sale In Newfoundland And Labrador, Accessories - Generator Accessories For Sale In Abbotsford, Chevrolet - Pickup Trucks 2wd For Sale In Iowa, Tillage - Vertical Tillage For Sale In Salt Lake City, Plant Food & Fertilizer - Hydroponic Gardening For Sale In Fort Worth, Mowers - Hay And Forage For Sale In Sterling Heights, Windrowers And Swathers - Hay And Forage For Sale In Pasadena, Culinary Herb Or Spice - Medicinal Plant For Sale In Philadelphia, Plant For Screen Or Windbreak - Evergreen Plant For Sale In Omaha, Horse Halters Leads - Supplies & Tack For Sale In Hollywood, Rock Garden Plant - Herbaceous Plant For Sale In Murrieta, Plant With Fast Growth - Flowering Tree For Sale In Salem, Fly Masks & Veils - Fly & Insect Control For Sale In Memphis, Salt Tolerant Plant - Plant With Fast Growth For Sale In Toledo, Other Dog Toys & Chews - Dog Toys & Dog Chews For Sale In Beaumont, Feeders & Waterers - Livestock Waterers For Sale In Spokane, Cut Flower - Garden Flower For Sale In Surprise, Horse Waterers - Stable Equipment Supplies For Sale In Mcallen. ), Store home. Aluminum Irrigation Pipe 1 item (s) - Page 1 of 1 Sort by: Best match Aluminum Water Transfer Pipe - 30.5' Above Ground | Located in TEXAS $88.00 1 Shipping & Terms of Service Policy / Terms & Condition Inventory Lists Steel, Conveyor, Bowling Alley Wood, etc 877.282.USED (8733) OR TEXT: 720.472.1874 Gift Certificates Site Map Auction Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. We carry a wide variety of aluminum and PVC irrigation pipe, as well as many different types of fittings in Schedule 40 I am selling everything irrigation. I also have elbows, t's, alfalfa valves, butterfly valves and hydrants which can be used with aluminum or pvc pipe. If you want more than one. Equipment, Reinke Some of the below sizes I have quite a few of, some I have only a few left. If you want more than one. After the execution of the agreement, Marvin marked the pipe, which was stacked for the winter on the Jones . Always use fine toothed hand saw to cut pvc pipe with blocks of wood under each or you can also use a petrol power saw with abrasive disk. Get Financing. Model: Used Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Stock Number: None New: Used Michigan MORENCI 1/2 in. These are made by HASTINGS IRRIGATION PIPE CO. HASTINGS NEBRASKA. Irrigation gun, 7 available. How to Weld Aluminum Pipe. a 10" male end cap. Be the first to know about product offerings, discounts, parts specials and more! irrigation system. Visit Auction for Price. They are the best outfit to use if you want to sell your equipment online. Contact for Price. $875 EACH. This. Plain end, ready to weld onto your aluminum pipe. x 24 in. Pipe Nipples, Brass Pipe Nipples, Aluminum Pipe Nipples, Parker Pipe Nipples, 40 Pipe Schedule Pipe Nipples, Stainless Steel Pipe Nipples, Irrigation Equipment, 6 in (152.4 mm) Length Pipe Nipples, 3 in (76.2 mm) Length Pipe Nipples, Water Supply Connectors StoneAge Equipment Mitchell, ON View Phone Number Featured. Our financing partner can help you get fast, easy, and affordable financing for your equipment purchase. Please pay within 3 days of winning bid. design service on new or used equipment applications. Buy it now or make offer. Reduction adapter for 4 pump discharge Shipping available Note: This is a used part and could have defects unknown to the seller. $3 per foot. .shipping is available. Our inside sales has extensive knowledge and experience with selling, renting, and installing aluminum pipe. Second hand. Learn More SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. *Located on top of Cedar Hill, can be picked up by . Irrigation Pipe Dr 64/DR 51/DR 41/DR 35/DR 32.5 Pressure Rated 63, 80, 100, 118 and 125 psi RIng-Tite Joints 6" - 27" For Use In Irrigation, Rural Water Systems and Other Services. It doesn't have the hardware on it. Posted with On Jan-10-13 at 08:14:19 PST. 50 4" pipes. MT. 100mm, 150mm and 200mm. Irrigation Posted with On Jan-10-13 at 08:14:19 PST. $20.00 or Best Offer Sponsored Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Elbow Fitting 90 Degree 4" Twist Lock Pre-Owned C $232.15 Buy It Now from United States Sponsored 6 " 6061 Aluminum Pipe Flange 150# Irrigation Brand New C $45.10 or Best Offer from United States Almost gone 22 sold Sponsored Do it right! 9" inch Hastings aluminum flood irrigation pipe elbow 45 degree angle. 2/18 . Twist lock Shipping available Note: This is a used part and could have defects unknown to the seller. Knob Style is easy to set-up / take down and stays together under pressure. Thomas Farms @ 207-852-1702. Model: Used Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Stock Number: None New: Used Michigan MORENCI 1/2 in. 5 large sprinklers included. Learn More SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. x 100 ft. Eco-Lock Sprinkler Pipe, New 10 Inch Pony Saddle With Matching Breast Collar and Bridle 4 Sale, 5/8 in. (We have to put this note on everything we sell that is used. $60 OBOCall (53Zero) - 3Three8 - 12 Zero six Please leave a voice mail message with a legit call back or texting numberor hit "Reply" aboveSorry for the encrypted phone number, but the spammers are terrible 4 inch irrigation pipe, some hook and some latch, 30 foot long, 40 lengths, plus pipe trailer, $3,500., leave message. Sorry. If you want more than one. My Account. Other pipe and, fittings available or whatever amount you need. Coupler Brand ? for Sprinkler Head male/female end) Sprinkler Leg Clamps. Seller added the following information: ON SHIPPING! They are only to be used on pvc pressure and non pressure pipe rated up to PN16. (irrigation) pipe standards. The irrigation system at issue consisted of an underground main line to which segments of plastic and aluminum irrigation pipe could be attached at various points. I am sellling choice of these 3 end caps. 3,000. .shipping is available. Please ask if you have any questions. I think they are made by Hasting irr pipe co. Hastings Nebraska The one on the left is. manufactures in the world. Do it once. Seller added the following information: SAVE MONEY ON SHIPPING! Two season ago myself and Yuzuak irrigation in Turkey partnered to develop the finest quality tripod on the market. Whether you're using an aluminum hand move system, or installing PVC underground pipe, we've got you covered with a great selection of pipe, fittings, adapters, hydrants, as well as suction lines, screens and foot valves. Irrigation pipe Aluminum Irrigation pipe . Shipping available Note: This is a used pump and could have defects, unknown to the seller. Aluminum irrigation pipe. Note that goods will not be sent until payment is made in full for both item and postage. If you want more than one. 912-293-4902 pipe trailers available for $500. You've come to the right place! Buyers are required to carefully follow payment instructions on the checkout page. No buy it now price and I reserve the right to end the auction early if it sells locally UNLESS I get a bid, once that happens I will not sell it locally and the high bidder will own this. pivots, mainline, wheelines, etc. Thanks for looking! Contiguous US only, please CONTACT US for International and other shippingoptions. SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR. Product condition: Used. 1500' of 6" twist lock pipe in 30' lengths $3.50 per foot. Call (800) 656-2197 For P . This listing is for 4500 foot but if you ne ed more or less contact me and we can make arrangements on how much you need. 3. Vee rubbers and fittings. I can be reached f or questions du ring the day at 903 885 3131. 3 inch irrigation pipe With hydrants used as mainline 780 feet.