3-3 (3-4) Kapolei Hurricanes. Waianae has a tough defense that keeps playing harder every quarter. The Seariders still hold a 19-5 edge in the series. Im also a really strong believer in protecting the quarterback. Were out on the West Side to check in on this weeks Rising Star, Waianae junior Saege Ayala. Any new QB this year???. by HRC Paul Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:35 am, Post Kaumeyer is no stranger to Hawaii. Quarterback Puletua Wilson, the only Waianae quarterback to throw for more than 250 yards in a game, led the Seariders to the 2010 Division I state championship game. AMERICAN YOUTH FOOTBALL INC (c/o WAIANAE JR SEARIDERS FOOTBALL ASS) PO BOX 458: Charitable Organization (Football Clubs, Leagues) $0* $0* 10/2005: ANIMAL CARE FOUNDATION (c/o SABINA WENNER) PO BOX 2857: Charitable Organization (Animal Protection and Welfare) $0* $0* 08/2000: ANIMAL HAVEN INC Wai'anae High School . ADDITIONAL LINKS by kapakahi Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 am, Post >> Maui Sabers, MIL Division II May 17, 2022. This year will be a true test for the Trojans as they lost plenty good seniors. I love Waianae Hawaii T-Shirt. 9 Waianae - 2019-08-10: Much to build upon for Seariders, Marauders - 2019-08-05 While it will still be usable, there may be minor visual glitches on the calendar. Three of the five OL starters for Waianae were new. QB Sr. 5' 8" 177 lbs. Tauanuu did not play last week's game against Roosevelt for disciplinary reasons, but he was ready last night. Adults are talking right now. I can see with the pace he runs with us and the way to runs the whole program. And if the pass isnt working, then well run. WAIANAE THROUGH THE YEARS: 1959-2019 HISTORICAL EQUIVALENT: 2000 Waipahu The record might be the same, but the statistics say that the Waianae Seariders were worlds better in []. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. !.pound for pound!!! Nov 15, 2021. One thing, though, is that Kamehameha might be less banged up (Hilo, Kailua) compared to Waianae (Saint Louis, Kapolei). pretty bold prediction. >> McKinley Tigers Track Order. Sorry, going be tough to win OIA when starting the season with 2 losses (Kamehameha and Kapolei). No. >> 1997 Championship Game: Saint Louis 27, Waianae 0, ILH Open Division More Videos; Oct 11, 2021 @ 8:39am. >> July 30: Iolani (scrimmage only) Shop Waianae Seariders Kids Football T-Shirts from CafePress. Theyre learning that and that its what you do when nobody is watching and being humble. >> All-time Prep Bowl (1973-1999) championships: 4 (all D-I, including one co-championship* 1973, 1977, 1978, *1980) >> Running backs: Peni Tiolu by HRC Paul Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:32 pm, Post Waianae Searider football players. >> Defensive backs: Kervin Oshima everybody on this thread pretty much summed the game up on here, i just wanted to put my spin on it cause i was there also. Normally reserved Waianae athletic director Kekoa Kaluhiokalani was bursting with energy talking about the new Continue reading Waianae just need to play waianae football! Teams are ranked on this list by positive point differential, excluding the 2010 Kahuku and 2018 St. Francis squads that had games wiped out due to the use of an ineligible player. >> Waianae 21, at Kealakehe 17 Waianae VS Leilehua @leilehua. That rosario kid is a beast too! All the top teams look to have the physical size to dominate, all that is left is the size of the heart. >> Pearl City Chargers There is also the Waianae Wrestling Club, which meets at 6 P.M. at the high school, that consists of kids from 5 years of age to seniors in high school. Defense Pos Name School Ht Wt Cl DT Kennedy Tuimasealii Waianae 6-1 300 So. >> All-time OIA championships: 18 (all D-I 1962, 1966, 1967, 1970, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1978, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1991, 1992, 1996, 1997) Campbell which is always a tough team!#. T-Shirts 66 Items Sweatshirts 30 Items I think its good that we have a coach like that, Timoteo told Hoshida, You know, him coaching at the next level and even playing in the NFL, hes experienced. mary nolan nashville, tennessee; simon every annastacia palaszczuk; Projetos. He is a super talent. There is another Michael Beazley among them who can run it! >> 1977 Championship Game: Waianae 27, Punahou 6 >> Waialua Bulldogs, BIIF Division I Contents of the Waianae Seariders Football Team Page: We play kahuku the oia champ and state champ! >> Waianae Seariders, OIA Division I The Registered Agent on file for this company is William Mousser and is located at 84-578 Manuku St, Waianae, HI 96792. Tom ventured into Renewable Energy and eventually Energy Efficiency in 2012. Parents: West and Gloria Keliikipi. 9.3 ounce Colors: 50% cotton/50% polyester Oxford: 52% Academic Year Hometown / High School; Tomarion Harden: RB: 6-2: Fr. 7 Kapolei stays stout to top No. Wear orange to create a unified and respectful community and school. Generally speaking, the townsfolk are clamoring for a return to those heady days when the mere mention of the Seariders caused opponents to shiver. Following Coach Youngs confidence. Questions Post Question There are no questions yet for this company. News, real-time play-by-play, game summaries, scores, stats, standings, rosters and more for ILH Division 1, ILH Division 2, OIA Red East, OIA Red West, OIA White, BIIF, KIF and the MIL. In the.red D1 they have Millilani, Farrington, kapolei, nanakuli, kailua, castle, leilehua. Claim this team Ways you can help Make an impact on this team, and help keep MaxPreps up-to-date. Football. (Star-Advertiser file), Quarterback Puletua Wilson, the only Waianae quarterback to throw for more than 250 yards in a game, led the Seariders to the 2010 Division Istate championship game. A lot of kids went on trips and stuff, but we had a whole bunch of kids show up all summer, We probably got about 70 to 75 on varsity and about 80 to 90 on JV. WAIANAE JR SEARIDERS (WHITE) VS : PCJC : Sponsors. Kahuku won multiple titles with no QB, I think Waianae can do it if what im hearing is that they may have the top duo RBs in the state and a big oline. >> Waipahu Marauders, OIA Division II Be cause brah, they going pound. He actually breaks it down so we can all get a shot at it, especially in the classroom where he breaks it down to the point where we can feel free switching things up on the field and still doing our assignments. >> Pahoa Daggers, MIL Division I News, real-time play-by-play, game summaries, scores, stats, standings, rosters and more for ILH Division 1, ILH Division 2, OIA Red East, OIA Red West, OIA White, BIIF, KIF and the MIL. Its been almost 20 years since Waianae last took the OIA title, hope Walter Youngs boast comes thru. I know there run game will be hands down way stronger..they have a monster of a beast OL this year.they should have won the super linemens battle up here in millilani.then there those RBS (Towne, Pontes-Borge, Ambrosio, Rasario,) and Im sure the have more speedter in the back feild that just compliment the offense.. for Millilani we have just our passing that we will bepend on cause we lost our running backs last year!! We have a favorable home schedule, with the next four games at home, so well just get back to it tomorrow. Nov. 12, 2010 Seariders These Class Members have made this website possible by their generous contributions: 2015 - Honolulu Star-Advertiser Oct. 4, 2015 Richard Eugene Englar Sr., 82, of Waianae, a retired teacher and football coach for Waiana . But watching them practice and those pass league game.. they still have the same QB that throw like a spot passer hoping his backs can catch the ball!!.. Find great designs on Football Style T-Shirts for Kids! Nov. 26, 2005 One of their best wishbone QBs was Victor Humalon who had a great arm but unfortunately played in a running offense. Murakawa, a 1980 Waianae alumnus, is also the head wrestling coach and a math teacher at the school. Team page: 2022 || 2021 | . Coach Tatas first year proved that he is a genius to use his players the way he did to win states as an underdog. Thats the core values we follow its always the student-athlete first, teamwork, perseverance, self-motivatiion. Watch this highlight video of the Wai'anae (HI) football team in its game Recap: Waianae vs. Kapolei 2022 on Sep 2, 2022. 1 Hawaii mens volleyball sweeps No. Here's the print version of the story. >> Quarterbacks: Kana Kawai. Im still working to be more successful and working to get better at my craft and do all that I can to make it to the next level and maybe even further.. Then make it to state championship# !! Kamehameha and Punahou had a been down in the 80s and 90s, STL been down ( according to their standards) in the 2000s, Kahuku had competitive teams in the 80s but never got over the humplike I said it comes in cycles. >> Farrington Governors Waianae is 1-1 (0-1 OIA Open). Dont see any other OIA schools competing for the title. Your email address will not be published. O-line is getting there, Molina and Makue(a pancake maker) are solid, Sadaraka needs help at times but can, Tau and Ashberry fill in good, Tanielu back on the o- line would do damage, he and wilson can go both ways on the line, first and goal w/the wishbone w/wilson & passi leading for Keoni or pule keeping is tough to stop. WAIANAE THROUGH THE YEARS: 1959-2019 Thank you to OC16 for 33 years of telecasting OIA Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer, Baseball, and Softball and MORE! >> Saint Louis 36, Waianae 13, at Aloha Stadium, Division I First Round Akuna coming back will help the Canes, as will Tanielu for Waianae. Cant remember the RBs who played in Mikes backfield but do remember the great Mike Vierra at TB and Richard Kahoonei at FB in their I formation in the mid 70s. Waianae polished off drives of 96, 26, and 66 yards in the first half with touchdown passes by Kawai to take a 21-7 lead. I went to the game. He knows what hes doing and hes giving us that knowledge to help us get better.. View career profiles, stats, photos and video highlights. To view this video please enable JavaScript, and consider upgrading to a web browser that supports HTML5 video, Recently, school staff revisited our grading practices and have made the following. 10 Waianae, 41-6, Waianae plays lights out in a 47-6 upset of No. I had no idea Id be back coaching here, especially high school. Kapolei has another road game, they'll play Iolani this week Saturday, at Iolani. >> Honokaa Dragons >> At Waianae 34, Kealakehe 16 Hopefully the new staff (2nd year) will start turning it around. Explore the benefits. School sports apparel, faculty and staff clothing, parents, teachers, students and custom Waianae High School fan wear! Good luck. One of them was a tight end early in the season. This is a blessing. >> Top-tier state tournament runners-up: 1 1-5 Farrington Governors. "We prepared hard," Tauanuu said. Hes heard all the push back and uses it at motivation to get better. Waianae Seariders football. if they have a passing game they could win it NO JOKE!! >> Keaau Cougars by letsgobows Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:58 am, Post >> 1975 Championship Game: Kamehameha 20, Waianae 14 The road to the OIA and States will always go through Kahuku, aka Title Town. Its about them. Kind of love the confidence, or arrogance by coach Young. Waianae's Kenneth Joseph, Jr. (24) runs the ball. Mrz 2023 . Nov. 24, 2000 Nov. 19, 1999 We interviewed our tech expert, Jaime Vazquez, to learn more about accessible smart home devices. But Kaumeyer is going to focus on discipline and require more hard work than has been expected of the Seariders in recent times. The 5-foot-10, 230-pound senior had only 15 carries along with one reception for 19 yards as offensive coordinator Bobby George spread the wealth. Good luck West Side Pride. Up and down Farrington Highway, from the hand-painted Kanaka Maoli sign all the way up to Waianae Drive-In (formerly known as Tasty Freeze), there are red-and-blue signs for Tigers and Seariders alike. 2016-09-12 - 2021-04-30 Addition of officer WILLIAM MOUSSER, agent. The future of rock & roll. Kaumeyer was the UH defensive coordinator under Norm Chow and comes back to the islands after six year coaching in Japan. See great designs on styles for Men, Women, Kids, Babies, and even Dog T-Shirts! >> 1992 Championship Game: Saint Louis 35, Waianae 7 The 10 picks set an OIA record established by Kahuku against Farrington way back in 1973. victoria principal andy gibb; bosch battery charger flashing green light Semifinals JV Trojans played lights out to defeat the Seariders. by bigbangahf Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:02 pm, Post >> Radford Rams RR4life. Oxford: Oxford 47% cotton/53% polyester. Previous Seasons All-Time Roster. Waianae made needed adjustments at the half, and came out guns blazing. by oldskool2u Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 pm, Post >> 1978 Championship Game: Waianae 14, Kamehameha 6 8 Leilehua, Slow turnout has Waianae football in survive and advance mode, ON THIS DATE IN 1985: Kalani Hallums leads Waianae to Leeward crown, ON THIS DATE IN 1982: Waianae picks off 10 Pearl City passes, ON THIS DATE IN 1975: Tom Tuinei saves the day for Waianae. Sign up to get Hawaii sports news and informed analysis on what matters to you. He had to change the offense every time a new QB came in. I'm so happy to be a part of history." The pressure is on though, to prove last years success was not a fluke. Coming from Waianae, you know, just the stereotypes, people saying were good for nothing that none of us make it out of here, but some of these kids really want to make it. Check out our waianae seariders selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. 10 Waianae, 37-15 - 2014-10-18: No. And how you fuams figure the conference their in is the weaker division? $26.99. Waianae will dominate Millilani! Y-Nai 4 Life, Kahuku is top dog in the OIA period. Nov. 24, 2006 Parents would come out and talk to coaches, practices had family and the community in the stands like it was a game; 13-14 buses full of students, teachers, and community members would travel out to watch Waianae football play away games. >> Kauai Red Raiders Just going be fun watching waianae and kahuku go at it this seasonkahuku has a great Defence but waianae also have a beast of a Defence this year toolets see who is going to give!!!. Had Max Maneafaiga, Bob Sylva, Elgin Awong, Joe Masaniai, Watson Mahaulu >> Kahuku 13, Waianae 0, at Aloha Stadium, Open First Round MAXPREPS; Wai'anae Football History. Where: Tacoma, Washington Top 10 most expensive high school football stadiums in texas - Legacy Stadium - (Katy ISD): $ million. Stats are entered by the coach or designated team statistician in the admin. >> Sept. 23: at Campbell Posted on 1. In a harbinger [], On this date in 1982, Pearl City Sandy Obra just absolutely refused to give up. We offer bulk discounts and fundraising options so go ahead and customize something for yourself or design apparel for your group, team, or the entire family. First year head coach, Thom Kaumeyer, is hoping to bring the program back to prominence in his return to coaching in Hawaii. Our football frenzy is coming to a successful end. >> Damien Monarchs Because of the physicality; strong running games and tough defenses. 9 Waianae dominates Farrington, 49-20 - 2021-11-13 24Nanakuli's Donald Kapaku Jr. was in control on the mound and his teammates took charge on the base paths Saturday as the Golden Hawks claimed their first OIA baseball title. >> At Waianae 28, at Kealakehe 14 The late 80s and 90s were peak Seariders football. Love seeing these kids run!! I dont think JJ at Kapolei will make any difference because its the kids on the field that make all the difference, JJ at St. Louis last year with Tua could not beat Kahuku. >> Kalaheo Mustangs Claim this team Ways you can help >> The Seariders state tournamentand Oahu Prep Bowl scores through the years Tuesday, November 25, 1986 5, 1986 C-2 at a Glance Niners Lose Two Backs) 1986 Hawaii High School Football Champions Tijpn fr TQf fof HOIO VarCltV KIF Fujinaka, PK Higa, Ted Sakamoto, ' Watch this highlight video. bumbucha, it was Tupu Siliga who was the wishbone QB at Waianae. No can RRs. I believe the Red Raiders riding a 16 game win streak. Mahalo to NVIIIVE Apparel for supporting our ESPN Honolulu Hawaii high school football content. Searider Football. Bedrock Sports Hawaii95-028 Kahoea St., #163Mililani, HI 96789808-391-7371, Zoned for sports and the advancement of world peace, love, harmony and rock & roll, Cosmic call letters and tag:97X, Bam! Punahou Football: 12-1, 2008 ILH and State Champions! As I stated earlier Kahuku is Title town and the road goes through them, before that going through Waianae was the only way to to the OIA. Kaiser, radford, aiea, Updated Letter of Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act, Parent Letter from Interim Superintendent Keith Hayashi, ESSA Parent's Right to Request Teacher Qualifications, BOE Family and Community Engagment / Partnership. The Seariders amassed 23 first downs (nine in the first quarter) to 13 for the Trojans, and had 477 yards in total offense. TOO MUCH BEEF. All Other University of Hawaii Sports, Computer Information and Gaming Forum, http://www.starbulletin.com/sports/2009 polei.html. They are only as good as the person next to them. Move Over, She's Coming Through! The coach got to stick to the gameplan though3rd down and 20..gotta run um, 4th and 40 on your own 1yd line and all the parents like you punt, NOPE gotta run um like one red raider! Mighty Mules Please Join Here For Stream Our Games : https://nbcsports-stream.lexi02.org/hs-football.php The Leilehua (Wahiawa, HI) varsity. Add in those teams, and the Red Raiders would be No. Highlight of Roosevelt. >> Waianae 14, Farrington 8, at Aloha Stadium Waianae quarterback Sheldon McLeod ran the ball hard and threw the ball well in his Seariders debut, a 35-20 win over Waipahu. Nov. 18, 2005 The official 2015-16 Men's B 6 Farrington cruises past No. Das awright we undastan u bipola. Welcome to Waianae Intermediate School Home of the Jr. Seariders To achieve excellence in all that we do - E Po'okela! To provide a well-organized football program, appropriately structured to accommodate any level of play equivalent with our players individual ability, potential, and interest and to promote a positive youth sports culture that teaches life lessons and "Honors the Game" great win and excellant coaching from Waianae. >> Kailua Surfriders Mike Beazley could not run the ball. Lopes, Shayzen Pelen, Jaylum ( Fr.) ^ yeah whatever, keep it to yourself buddy. Kahuku on the other hand, is loaded with returning talent! Seariders vs. Good luck Westside Pride. >> 1982 Championship Game: PAC-5 14, Waianae 7 Help this team get started or use the top navigation to find past season schedules, scores, rosters and more. Radford the devison llc champ! hes about 210lbs right? Tuesday Announcement and 05 & 06 Football Teams Article Wednesday 01 & 03 Football Teams Article Thursday 00 & 10 Football Teams Article; Friday Game; From 1986 to 1998, the St. Louis Crusaders ruled the Hawaii High School Football world with 13 straight Prep Bowl victories including 5 of them over our Red Raiders, the last 3 of those being decided by just Tyson Ranada (Waianae High School) the Seariders scored 28 points and had a touchdown on the very first play on a 72 yard touchdown pass from Junior Ben Mcquown to Senior Nathan Malaki. >> Sept. 2: Kaiser This is not about me, Kaumeyer was quick to point out. The company's filing status is listed as Dissolved and its File Number is 270300 D2. The Seariders will scrimmage OIA Division I (middle tier) champion Aiea on Thursday and against state D-I champion Iolani on Saturday. Jr. Seariders MS Waianae, HI | Free Account Home Posts Records Rankings Custom Lists Training Log Photos View Athletic.net Ad Free Paia`ala Wilcox-Molina Cross Country Bio Sign In to Follow Compare Claim Athlete View Profile Middle School Suggest a Correction Rankings 2014 2 Miles - 23:16.8 Team: 18th Hawaii: 123 National: 123