I wish you luck. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? I wish someone would moderate this board. Just six years later, she dropped out of school at 16 to marry 18-year-old John Stephan Baniszewski (1926-2007), who was originally from Youngsville, Pennsylvania. She was living in Iowa in the mid-1980s, according to a man who grew up with her three sons. I am from The Netherlands, so sorry if i misspell some things. Anyone know where the oldest daughter is currently after being fired by the school district? It freed me in many ways. At that time they could get furlow. com or WhatsApp him via +2348089535482.he also special on cureing 1. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! He never changed His word, men just chose what they want to follow and say the rest was done away with. John Baniszewski and two other boys ages 16 and 15 were convicted of manslaughter. Not abuse. Whatever the answer to that question, it did not diminish the legal responsibility of whoever inflicted the wounds on Sylvia. Her head was bashed against a tub. They just lied and kept him out of it. A man got out of jail, went and killed his wife. Sometimes YHVH uses people, in this case none responded to the call. IMO All those involved should've been given the death penalty, PERIOD, END OF STORY! HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASEI'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did it for me. Why would you need to add that? i has been stocked in bondage with herpes for two years and four months i has tried different means to eliminate this sickness because it surely has distract me even with the world, and i was told there is no cure, but only medicine for treatment all the possible ways i has tried was treatment, two months back i did some herpes research and i found amazing testimonies concerning natural herbal cure, and i go for it through the email address from the post just to give a try of herbal treatment, and i found it grate without delay i got cured with natural treatment from doc Twaha herbal cure his cure are powerful and shows out excellent result. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank Dr. Ehimare for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, his contact. Dr Oduku herpes treatment is one of the most effective home remedies for herpes which has the ability to kill the herpes virus permanently. is when you here these punks say how they "found God" while in jail. It was called the most terrible crime ever committed in Indiana, and half a century later, that title still holds. When her identity was revealed she could have tried to own up to her crime, but she slunk away like a snake in the grass. Six years later, at the age of 16, she dropped out of high school to marry John Stephan Baniszewski (1926-2007), a Polish-born man from Youngsville, Pennsylvania, with whom she had four children. Powerful Herbal treatment is 100% guarantee for HSV cure, the reason why most people are finding it difficult to cure HSV 1 or 2 is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatments which is not helpful to cure HSV and hasn't proved any sign of helping. Your question stopped my heart. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, a few weeks ago. John married Gertrude Nadine Baniszewski (born VanFossan) on month day 1945, at marriage place, Indiana. They also chose me because I was a bit of an innocent, a trusting person who saw the best in others, and also, because I DID possess a fighting spirit, though that trust meant it took longer to awaken. Very curious to know. That's why everything is so wrong. This is such a tragic heart wrenching case, but the concept of group think and how easily people can be led away from the basic elements of humanity are frightening, yet fascinating. For me, that was one time too much. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. If you need help please just write one of us and we can wisely plan recourse to help as soon as possible. By bad choices, breaking His law, like Adam and Eve. She was regularly tortured. There is no online registration for the intro class Terms of usage & Conditions My names are Clara David Im a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. On October 5, 1939, Baniszewski saw her 50-year-old father die from a sudden heart attack. Follow US news from NBCNews.com on Twitter and Facebook. She seemed like she was having a good life.. And the sad part to all this is, today, those who are still alive, are now among the living & are free in the world. Allowing it in her home and promoting it. Likely as he was a police officer. I hope everyone that didn't report it live in hell of guilt. She needed money and suggested toSylvias father that Sylvia and her sister Jennie move in provided he pay $20 a week. If they found Him then they shouldn't fear death. How obvious you want to get it? So even if these kids were capable of harming Sylvia, WHERE was the compassion? Rip Sylvia Likens.you aren't in Amy pain. I went for medical check and the result was negative from Herpes. I have known people that have moved to that area and their personalities changed. I found out I had herpes 4 years ago. Just sad truly depressing.. Judy Duke was my father's cousin, and I had only heard about this case from them talking about it as though she was a hero of some sort during it. Natty Bumppo is a sick man I think that used Sylvia's story for profit.RIP Sylvia Likens. He went there at least once a month to give Gertrude money, yet his daughter seemed in good health? this is Amazing! God is the Great Equalizer. that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me and if you need his help contact his Email: [email protected] you can also contact him on mobile number and via whats app +2349077406037You can check on his website for more info https://drojamoherbalhome.wixsite.com/welcometodrojamoherb. Sadly they couldn't escape from that wierd spider net of a frustrated woman, lunatic and sadistic. Something is definitely not making any sense. I cried my eyes out and honestly couldn't believe that a woman could do this to an innocent child. Gertrude Baniszewski (1929-1990), also known as Gertrude Wright and The Torture Mother, was an Indiana divorcee who oversaw and enabled Sylvia Likens, a teenage girl she had taken into her house, to be subjected to lengthy torture, mutilation, and ultimately murder. it's a shame she's gone on to live her life normally and is now a school teacher in Florida?!! I COMPLETELY AGREE! God, karma call it what you will, justice prevails. 1425 Story Dr, Knoxville, IA, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/140/master/1/?page=1, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/141/Gertrude-talks-bad-about-Stephanie-in-parole-document?page=-1, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/34/John-BaniszewskiBlake-interview, http://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag47/angela_curry1/CoyHubbardarrestedphoto_zps31dc7f19.jpg, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/reply/96/Ricky-Hobbs-radio-interview-Super-Creepy#reply-96, http://forsylvialikensx.yuku.com/topic/36, Click here to find your hidden name meaning, I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITH HELP OF OYAMA, Where are they now? I keep hoping whoever admins will remove those "comments", The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Edualekhide, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution, So that my body can be okay. They're cowards. There is a short clip of Gertrude leaving prison on YouTube, but not the full scene.This really is a sickening and bizarre case. i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! All they deserved was execution. It was considered punishment. This disease started circulating all over my body and I havebeen taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I cameacross a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. I decided to make search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifying to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. Email} [email protected] WhatsApp /call +2348164866838. An anonymous caller phoned the high school in Conrad, Iowa to reveal that teacher's aide Paula Pace, 64, was in fact Paula Baniszewski, who was convicted of killing Sylvia Likens in Indiana in 1965. Such vigilante justice is only necessary in the most extreme of cases, and this is one of them. This is one of the saddest crimes ever. She didnt change her name. and i think everyone suffering with herpes and others symptoms should also know about this cure from, [email protected] or WhatsApp him +2349038518881 thank you. In 1966, a jury found Gertrude Baniszewski guilty of first-degree murder and Paula Baniszewski guilty of second-degree murder, and they received life sentences. Long story short i live in iowa. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. Where other medical prescribed drugs and treatments failed, Natural herbs helped saved me from Genital herpes permanently and i am so grateful for this. I'm not bothered by his empathy for Hobbs or for Lester, but this idea that they are victims at anything close to her level is bizarre and, it seems to me, completely chauvinistic - which is not a word I use lightly in 2016, almost 2017 America. Gertrude Baniszewski was a single mother with seven children Paula, 17, Stephanie, 15, John, 12, Marie, 11, Shirley, 10 and James and Dennis, 18 months. Having kids is all the luck you can get. I used the numbers to play the lottery and I won $10,000,000 million dollars and all this happened within a week after I knew Dr Amber. Gertrude should have been sentenced to solitary confinement for life. Paul whom murder belevers had an awakening. Thank you for sharing thhat information considering what happened with them.Thank you again. I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I wish Gertrude had suffered so much more. You are disrespecting the life, experience & memory of Sylvia Likens. I quickly ordered the product and started using the remedies. They all need to be tracked down and whatever lives they have mustered, utterly ruined. Even even told them to go and kill men, women and children. Gertrude was the gang leader and her deputy was her daughter Paula. But when the girls father failed to pay as promised, Gertrude Baniszewski paddled the girls. This case has remained with me since I learned of it in 2007. The death penalty should have been used for this case. I know I'm late to the party by more than a decade, but I just clicked over and read the Natty Bumppo/Denise Noe correspondence, along with the asides thrown in by a few others. No matter what you are passing through, no matter how deadly the sickness is and no matter what the situation is God that did mine is still going to do yours, people suffering from herpes, brain tumor, kidney disease, pcos, AIDS, ALS,copd, asthma, athritis,herpes, Cancer,Hpv, any kind of disease, you can rich him now via ? May God have a special place for their souls and their "resting place" really close to the Sun. Prayers!! My friend told her she needed to get rid of that boyfriend. Sylvia is being disrespected even in death. IE 11 is not supported. So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. Anuge for help. He made no excuses for himself, but he did explain who he was at that time, why he chose me, and how he had come to rally so many people to the cause of my daily humiliation. I believe with all my heart that Sylvia is resting in peace and is finally free. John S. Blake, Jr., 52, of 120 Pickwick Place, Millersville,died on Thursday at the Lancaster General Hospital following a lengthy illness. She has a public number, This is from WeeklyView.net: "Jenny Likens Wade died of a heart attack on June 23, 2004 at the age of 54. And if you find the bastards, KILL EM! Paula named her bastard after Gertrude, escaped from prison, lived with Gertrude after their parole, and lied to the school she worked for, around children despite her crime. They were released on parole in 1968. All they found, was a great line of B.S. I never believed it until I was helped and cured of my 16 months genital herpes with natural herbal medicines from Dr oduku. I hate our system. Can anyone shed some light on this? Contact Dr Kpudu via email: [email protected] call or whatsApp him on+2348050406865. To even police, FBI, we live in a very sick demonic world. They were the children of two circus workers who were about to go . She will never suffer again. what happened to john baniszewski jr You are here: Home / Uncategorized / what happened to john baniszewski jr Other reports say the family forced Sylvia to strip in front of neighborhood boys and masturbate with a coke bottle. Six years later, she dropped out of high school at age 16 to marry 18-year-old John Stephan Baniszewski (1926-2007), who was originally from Youngsville, Pennsylvania, and was of Polish ancestry, and with whom she had four children. Thank you - my post that said more or less the same seems only to have encouraged more *E&#@&& on this page. I hope Baniszewski generation burn in hell, as they stop Sylvia's generation. Moreover, I'm feeling great from within. Click here to find your hidden name meaning, Horrendous and so evil. Though Gertrude probably did have herpes, that's besides the point. There seems to be something wrong with that area. We can't even do that in the military to our enemies. They went from one dysfunctional environment to a worse one. Paula Baniszewski during the trial for the torture death of Sylvia Likens. They dropped her into a tub of scalding water, then rubbed salt into her raw skin. Also, if she tried escaping several days before her death, why not try and escape way before this?And, Jenny said Sylvia's face was swollen up and was bruised. Then, retribution begins. Help contribute to IMDb. Email address [email protected], via whats-app +1 (267) 691-1087 Thanks Dr. Ehimare for your help in my life and family and most especially to you Dr. You are disgusting. Unbelievable that thw two Sisters chose to work with children and especially as an aide to special needs. She try to escape prison and they let her out. Indiana's legal/Justice system is still a complete failure. And yet the evil mother had a better life after the murder. No way. They just lied. That's why we pay so much taxes to house murders and then the case in Tenn. One escape and killed a parole board woman. Vernon, Indiana. He was the husband of Lois Charles Blake. I had a customer , a regular, that comes in the morning and again around dinnertime. I know where you can go. He encouraged and promised to get my man back for me and to help me win the lottery. EMAIL [email protected] cell phone contact +2348101571054 his whatsapp contact is +2348101571054 https://www.facebook.com/DR.ODUDU. That dude was involved. Gertrude couldn't have been on drugs that bad to humiliate and torture an innocent soul. John Baniszewski Jr. IMDbPro Starmeter. It's states that she gain weight and life was good. Paula, however, pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter to avoid another trial. what a truly disgusting story. As someone who endured significant physical harm at the hands of a group of strangers on a daily basis, I suppose I did radiate a certain vulnerability, yes. John Baniszewski Jr. during trial for his part in the torture slaying of Sylvia Likens, May 2, 1966. Gmail address:[email protected] or whatsapp+2349074505296.visit his websitehttps://dredidiaherbalhome.wixsite.com/dredidiaherbalhomehttps://dr-edidia-herbal-home.business.site/ https://dredidiaherbalhome.simdif.com/visit facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/Dr-Edidia-Herbal-Cure-105172711331669I,m rosesharon and you can get intouch with me via [email protected] also view website to know him. It's extremely sad this page isn't being managed. About a month later we read about her in the newspaper. I desperately hope you are not still in that situation. I don't understand the American Crime movies portrayal of Paula. if he was my dad Id want nothing to do with him. I doubt her final days on earth were very happy, before she descended into hell. Police protect their own as it goes. This whole thing makes me want to get revenge on any people living today involved. What about mum and dad of Sylvia and Jenny? The parents have visited them in july and august and till then the beating havent escalated that much. I agree. I am still in complete shock. I was tested positive to the deadly Virus, HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. I have been suffering from herpes, I had spent a lot of money going from one Hospital to another looking for way to get rid of this disease, the hospital have been my home everyday residence. There was a skeletal impression in her face.. Please contact me [email protected]. This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. Anuge on how he cured her from herpes disease. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. Like the murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom or the Wichita Massacre, it does not take a serial killer or a famous victim to stand out as one of the worst tragedies to occur in American Crime. Email [email protected] for you own herpes cure now or WhatsApp him via +254746618873 HE CAN ALSO CURE SICKNESS LIKE{1}HIV/AIDS{2}DIABETES{3}EPILEPSY{4} BLOOD CANCER{5} HPV{6} ALS{7} HEPATITIS{8}LOVE SPELL{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA AND BAD BREATH..or via whatsapp +254746618873, I am so Happy to be writing this review here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. God is asleep at the wheel or is unconcerned with us at this point after so many muck ups who can blame him. Gertrude was born on September 19 1927, in Indianapolis, Marion, Indiana, USA. Send me the address of the police station and i'll seriously confrontate them about your concern. I can breath much better and It feels comfortable! The couple had six children together; Paula, Stephanie, John Baniszewski Jr., Marie, Shirley, and James. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday. It looks as most of the abusers have had a short life. Besides eye for eye came first if you are going to be stubborn and even try to sort through the many many contradictions that is the good book. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. its really like a dream but i'm so happy! John Baniszewski and two other boys ages 16 and 15 were convicted of manslaughter. About 73 now. Paula was stern, he said, but did not discipline her children physically. And long before Sylvia's murder, the serial killer H.H.Holms killed a little boy and burned his body in the heating stove of the house he was renting in the Irvington neighborhood just a few blocks from where Sylvia's murder took place. He is the ex-husband of Gertrude Baniszewski, the woman behind the chilling torture and resulting death of Sylvia Likens in 1965. so I decided to share my testimony, that nothing is impossible with God, God use a man to healed me. Look a little more closely at that man. The evidence elicited from Likens by Erbecker's cross examination also tended to explain why both Sylvia and Jenny apparently believed there would be nothing to gain from reporting the abuse to some adult. After 20 years and reading over the transcript he was release and I meant him while he was on parole.