This would be important if you visit and contact the company through Twitter or Facebook. every day. Did Wheat Chex get discontinued? Per 1 cup: 200 calories, 2.5 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 125 mg sodium, 42 g carbs (3 g fiber, 11 g sugar), 5 g protein. Tested through time, just 15 minutes to make. Does anyone remember the Chex newspaper that appeared on the back of the boxes at some time in the 60s? In more recent years, there have been the typical palette of failed flavors-- Vanilla Chex, Honey Graham Chex. 1952 ad -- Wheat Chex phasing out the old name. Wheat Chex cereal can be combined with Rice Chex, Corn Chex, pretzels, bagel chips, mixed nuts and a blend of buttery seasoned goodness in the iconic Original Chex Mix recipe. On a Facebook post, many customers expressed their sadness at the discontinuation that was confirmed by a company rep. Read on and see all cereals from General Mills The eighth, Wheat Chex, is not gluten-free. How does this happen? Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery Anyway, too much about Chex. Chocolate Lucky Charms. So when I was at a run to Sunset Foods -- trembling in the shadow of Mariano's but still managing to hold on I paused in front of this graphic shift. Kroonchy Starz Rice Krinkles Mud & Bugs Poor evil Prince Bagarati was defeated by the Forces of Good. Monopoly Cereal French Toast Crunch Alyssa (Tigard, OR Mgr) sent me 10 boxes free. Shredded Wheat is like Cheerios popular enough to be here forever. Danforth then started making cereal (for humans, not animals) and teamed up with Webster Edgerly, a self-help author who promoted a diet of whole grain cereals. Smurf Magic Berries First because it's one of only two cold breakfast cereals I still eat, the other being Shredded Wheat. RELATED:48 Best Gluten-Free Recipes Ever. Rocky Road The site also offers other products which are not made by General Mills. This oatmeal was removed from the Great Value line sometime in 2020. I'm here because I just listened to a fifties old-timey recording ofSpace Patrol. Triple Snack } ); Chocolate Toast Crunch. Computers I have no insights into the man or why he is here or what should be done about him. Crunchy Loggs This is the hardest thing about finding wheat Chex cereal where can you buy it? . When grabbing a box off the shelf, make a point of steering clear of the three C's: crunch, crisps, and clusters. Perfect example: Oatmeal, and its various brands and flavors, is one popular grocery store product and fast-food menu item that's continually in flux based upon market conditions and sales. Why? You may be looking for another cereal brand. I love cereal and bring it with me to work in a little Tupperware every day. 13 Discontinued Oatmeals You'll Never See Again, The #1 Best Juice to Drink Every Day, Says Science, 10 Worst Oatmeals to Always Leave on Grocery Store Shelves, Burger King jumped on the oatmeal bandwagon, oatmeal was removed from the Great Value line. Twinkies cereal turns the snack and turns into a breakfast option. The actual Mix, a squeaky-voiced alcoholic, was kept out-of-sight). Major food companies employ virtual armies of chefs, food scientists, and marketing gurus dedicated to rolling out new products. (My joke is always asking for extra gluten.) Rice Chex is actually more fattening by way of a high glycemic index, and I avoid corn as much as possible, as its difficult to digest. Health and Beauty Wheat Chex Fun Facts Full of possibilities. The 5-Star review for Walmart was posted to criminal Overstock & Walmart refuses to remove the entry. '"[33], From 1950 to 1955, Chex served as the primary sponsor of the popular TV and radio show Space Patrol, which ran for over 1,000 television episodes and 129 radio episodes. Somewhat healthier than sugar-laden Oatmeal Swirlers, Kashi oatmeal has also been discontinued. Based on the game The Ultimate Doom, Chex Quest was the first computer game to appear in a box of cereal. Is raspberry lemonade Gatorade discontinued? If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. 9 varieties ranging from sweet to simple to gluten-free. 2023 Minute Media - All Rights Reserved. Pink Panther Flakes 3. 88. Bill & Teds Excellent Cereal By teaming up with Danforth, Edgerly hoped to give his followers an easy way to eat whole grains for breakfast. Nintendo Cereal System Choco Donuts :D Quit messing with my Wheat Chex and produce enough of it to stock the stores already! 123 Frosted Flakes Per serving, 1 cup: 130 calories, 0 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 190 mg sodium, 33 g carbs (1 g fiber, 12 g sugar), 2 g protein Not a lot of nutrients and plenty amount of sugar, so that's not grrrrrrreat. The cereal is still sold in grocery stores across the country. There is no evidence proving that wheat Chex has been discontinued. KOMBOs I never ate thosewell, I remember giving Bran Chex a try (bleh) and Raisin Chex (not bad). Home and Garden Despite having whole grain rolled oats, wheat, brown rice, and corn flakes, there are only 4 measly grams of fiber per bowl. But Wheat Chex it's the red-headed step-child of the Chex family of cereals. Get the best food tips and diet Unfortunately, Aldi's Dakota's Pride Butter Beans were discontinued in recent years. And speaking of healthy breakfast choices, don't miss The #1 Best Juice to Drink Every Day, Says Science. Although some flavors don't last more than a few years, Chex fans have more. [9] Side by side photos in the early 1950s show that the shape of Wheat Chex was not yet changed to the waffle-shape of Rice Chex, retaining its denser, biscuit-like form. I munch on it at my desk like its a snack food. They please us with their vivid flavors and attractive textures and when they eventually disappear from the shelves, as many of them do, we end up missing them here are 40 popular discontinued snack foods we really miss. Its content is produced independently of USA TODAY. I think Corn Flakes and Wheaties are alone in keeping to the basic ingredients. Sugar Smacks Ever wonder what goes into and stands behind the food we make? Kellogg's uses nonfat yogurt powder that's heat treated (and, thus, contains no probiotics), and throws in a medley of inflammatory sugars, artificial flavors, and artificial colors that will knock your gut health off track. At least Quaker realizes the amount of sugar (more than five Chips Ahoy cookies) they put in this box, with their tagline "Feed your sweet tooth and your, well, wholesome tooth." Picture it: A Lime Jell-O mold, the center filled with a seafood salad. Here are 10 things you might not know about the little poofed squares. Per 1 cup: 160 calories, 1.5 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 250 mg sodium, 25 g carbs (4 g fiber, 9 g sugar), 13 g protein. It's just the life cycle of oatmeal. Chex can also be used to make a chocolate snack called "Chex Muddy Buddies", also known as Puppy Chow. The frozen flaky-dough sandwiches provided a healthier alternative to the iconic Hot Pockets. But having given up bourbon, I'll be damned if I'll surrender Wheat Chex too. Per 1 cup: 320 calories, 9 g fat (1.5 g saturated fat), 50 mg sodium, 55 g carbs (4 g fiber, 20 g sugar), 7 g protein. Since 1937, Chex has been committed to making a pantry staple that people love. You may enjoy our Overnight Muesli options as an alternative. Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Tastes, by contrast, like melted vanilla ice cream.Tom Evans. [citation needed]. While it is by no means a complete archive of discontinued flavors, it includes many cereals that were released in conjunction with a popular movie or cartoon and subsequently disappeared when the hype died down. They are the same as Crystal Wedding Oats, minus the plastic tumbler inside." 1-800-248-7310, General Mills Inc. All Rights Reserved | An Equal Opportunity Employer. But, when it comes time to have some, Chex are near the top of my list of favorites. Awwsome post. No artificial flavors. Great Grains, another Post brand, produces a line of cereals that includes fruit, nuts, and grains. Try a trail mix for a fun classroom party snack or add a dessert to your bonfire with the Smores Chex Mix recipe. Crystal Wedding Oats were apparently a type of quick-cooking oat that used to feature tumblers inside of each pack. The Overnight Muesli can be warmed if you would prefer." Per 1 cup: 180 calories, 1.5 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 190 mg sodium, 44 g carbs (5 g fiber, 17 g sugar), 4 g protein. The cereal is not available for sale. Most recently, in 2015, General Mills discontinued gluten-free Chex oatmeal after it didn't sell enough units. Fruits are healthy, but dried fruits should be eaten in moderation because they don't fill you up as much as water-filled fresh fruit and are higher in sugar. Gluten-free does not always mean healthy! 52g of whole grain wheat 8g of fiber Good source of calcium No artificial colors or flavors No high fructose corn syrup Wheat Chex is NOT gluten free Ingredients Whole Grain Wheat, Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Baking Soda. Aldi used to sell some of the best butter beans and do so at an extremely low price per can. This trio is typically code for clumps of rice held together by sugar and fat, like in these Honey (aka corn syrup and caramel color) Bunches of Oats. Also revealed are cereals that have since been reformulated to appeal to changing tastes or, surprisingly, to address parental concerns over the color of their childrens stool. Healthy cereals became one in a long list of foods with health halos. Fruity Marshmallow Krispies Dolls The ad posted in Jan 2020 implied you'd get 56 boxes for $29.17. [2] Hidden Treasures Contains Wheat Ingredients. Croonchy Stars Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 1.9 x 7.7 x 11.3 inches; 12 Ounces Item model number : 10016000492346 UPC : 016000492349 Manufacturer : General Mills ASIN : B06XD82MLM Country of Origin : USA 10. Strawberry Honeycomb Booberry This cereal is one of the few remaining boxes that contain artery-clogging trans fat, partially hydrogenated soybean oil. Win a golden ticket and a candy factory? Golden Grahams. Second, because Wheat Chex seems imperiled. And I thought the old box was the new one, it's brighter looking. It's not just the nearly 20 grams of sugar that make this cereal less than wholesome. Although some flavors don't last more than a few years, Chexfanshave more flavors and products to choose from than ever beforefrom honey nut-flavored cereal and caramel crunch Chex Mix to brownie Muddy Buddies. I don't eat one cereal at a time. Why? This is an Avoid Saying Something Harmful About Trump (ASSHAT) day. Halfsies 8 Cinnamon Chex Per 1 cup: 160 calories, 3 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 240 mg sodium, 33 g carbs, (1 g fiber, 11 g sugar), 1 g protein Gluten-free does not always mean healthy! Not really. xhr.setRequestHeader('Content-Type', 'text/plain;charset=UTF-8'); Create more day-to-day joy and family fun with Wheat Chex breakfast cereal. Crunchy, satisfyingwith a nice big cup of coffee. Meaghan Cameron is Deputy Editor of Restaurants at Eat This, Not That! Thanks, Steve. Since then, the company has become the world's 6th largest food company - marketing to over 100 countries. Capn Crunchs Oops! Our goodness spans variety, deliciousness and, of course, kindness. The constantly empty spot for them, and the way they fly off the shelf the moment they do stock, is a good indicator that there is still robust demand for it. Chex cereal is egg . Its a cereal, a snack, a pantry staple and memory-maker. var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); Morning Funnies It's not the nutritionals that did Quaker Corn Bran Crunch in. Reasons why you cannot find wheat Chex 1. single Chex Mix recipes were regularly featured on Chex cereal boxes, and commercially prepared Chex Mix snacks is sold in supermarkets. every day. But not all diet offenders are easy to point out. Protein is all the rage right now and for good reason. Called the Robinson-Danforth Commission Company, the business sold food for horses, dogs, cats, pigs, and rabbits. Fortified Oat Flakes and Team Flakes are gone, and as a society, we have suffered for it. . Urkel-Os Each of these boxes contains 10 or more grams of sugar compared to fiber per serving, which is higher than what is expert-recommended. I occasionally eat cereal as a snack at night. For other uses, see, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "General Mills Agrees to Buy Chex Brands for $570 Million", "Kellogg's Korea Releases Green Onion Flavoured Chex Cereal", "Raisin Bran Chex Cereal - MrBreakfast.com", Casper the Friendly GhostSugar Chex cereal commercial, YouTube, "Kellogg's Gets Experimental With Green Onion Flavored Chex Cereal", 1953 Space Patrol Chex Cereal Commercial, Ed Kemmer, YouTube, Ralston Purina Chex with The Chexmates, YouTube, "Archived Kellogg's page discussing their Crispix/Chex brands in Australia and New Zealand", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Chex&oldid=1138464308, North America, United Kingdom, South Korea, Corn Chex (introduced throughout the United States in 1959, Honey Nut Chex (introduced in 1998 as the first General Mills addition to the Chex brand), Sugar Frosted Chex (released throughout the United States in 1969), Green Onion Chex (limited edition, released by Kellogg's in South Korea in 2020), This page was last edited on 9 February 2023, at 20:56. . Watch out for these secret diet disasters, and don't forget that being mindful of your morning meal doesn't just stop in the cereal aisle. Sir Grapefellow Post Oat Flakes There is wheat Chex with strawberry, banana, and cinnamon, so the packaging may not be the same in every case. } else { Chex is also the basis for a baked snack called "Chex Mix", in which different kinds of Chex are mixed with nuts, pretzels, and baked crackers,[38] and then often baked again with butter and various other spices (Worcestershire sauce in the original mix) to add flavor. Chex is an American brand of breakfast cereal currently manufactured by General Mills. Per 1 cup: 120 calories, 1.5 g fat (0.5 g saturated fat), 280 mg sodium, 31 g carbs (5 g fiber, 8 g sugar), 3 g protein. } ); Get the best food tips and diet Please bring back Multi-Bran Chex. In fact, flaxseeds are one of the foods you're eating wrong because often times, people eat them wholeas you would in this cereal. When Rice Chex was introduced in 1950,[6] one advertisement described it as, "Golden-toasted shreds of rice, crisscrossed into hollow, Bit Size waffles. These oatmeal squares are full of bad-for-you ingredients yellow 5 and 6 as well as caramel colora chemically-derived additive which commonly contains an artificial form of phosphorous that's been shown to leach calcium from our bones. Quisp This should be a hard pass. New Kids on The Block Cereal Something not real sugary but sweet enough to satisfy (Honey Bunches of Oats is a good example).SandyK. I have no idea how long this lasted before they final started monetizing the back of the box. Choco Crack No high fructose corn syrup. Kids will love the secret agent ring or invisible spy pen"[30], The 1970s varieties Sugar Chex and Super Sugar Chex featured Casper the Friendly ghost on the box. Googled Wheat Chex this morning in search of reason for this "shortage" as I sit down to eat from the second of four (4) I bought when I found them on the shelf. [25] By 1939, Ralston Purina had begun hoping to entice customers with box-top giveaways, such as a pen and pencil set that was still aimed at the whole family. In reality, their box contains an inexcusable 14 grams of sugar per serving, as well as artificial flavors, colors, and potentially carcinogen-containing BHT. Red 40 and the two Yellows have both been banned from food products in the UK based on research that has connected the oil-derived colorants with allergies, migraines, headaches, behavioral problems, and hyperactivity among children. Wheat Chex has a new box. I did pause, uncertain, at the square of four squares arrayed on the spoon. Smurf Berry Crunch The games use a modified version of DOOM's IWAD (graphics, sounds, levels, etc.) [5], One of the early distinctive characteristics of Chex was its shape. Cookie Crisp. One survey said 40 percent of Millennials described breakfast cereals as "too difficult to eat," which is just sad. Alas, the healthier alternative was no more as of 2016, but you can view a stirring in-memoriam video here. Shredded Wheat is like Cheerios popular enough to be here forever. Where can you buy Post Alphabets? The nutrient can fill you up, boost your metabolism, and help you burn fat. Freakies I got 4 boxes. Eric Mueller via Flickr // CC BY-NC-ND 2.0. [31][32], During the 1930s, Ralston Purina sponsored the Tom Mix radio show, produced Tom Mix comic books and give-aways,[27] and promoted Shredded Ralston (what became Wheat Chex) as, "the Tom Mix Bite Size cereal that's rich in 'Cowboy Energy. Legendary Recipes Original Chex Party Mix Because it touts its 18 grams of whole grains on the front of the box, alongside words like "multigrain" and "plant foods," you might initially think Life cereal was a safe choiceuntil, that is, you read the ingredient list. 24/7 Wall Street. if( 'moc.sihttae.www' !== location.hostname.split('').reverse().join('') ) { If it weren't for the seven different types of sweeteners added to this cereal, sugar would be the first item found on the ingredient list. Cinnamon Chex. Feedback for this order was in 2 parts: 1 for Walmart, which I gave 5K stars for Alyssa & MINUS 5K stars for criminal Overstock. A little less sodium than traditional Frosted Flakes, but that's not saying much. Get the best food tips and diet advice every single day, Now, you'll have the best and latest food and healthy eating news right in your inboxevery Olivia Tarantino is the Managing Editor of Eat This, Not That!, specializing in nutrition, health, and food product coverage. Space Patrol characters even appeared on Chex boxes, which included 24 Space Patrol pictures (optical illusions, trading cards, and badges) that kids could collect. So while some may say the grain has been broken or they don't know whether to buy it, some are happy with what they can find. [28], Ralston Purina attempted to redefine the Chex brand in 1956 by running copy on cereal boxes and in some newspapers which declared that they would no longer be putting prizes inside the boxes or targeting children: "This box contains 12 ounces of crunchable, munchable Wheat Chex - the only cereal made on purpose for Grownups. Probably because he forgot to eat his heaping morning bowl of Wheat Chex!Or Rice Chex! Strawberry Shortcake There is no evidence proving that wheat Chex has been discontinued. So, with that, let's revisit some of the discontinued cereals from our childhoods, going back to the 1970s. If you want to nourish your system, try doing so without ingesting highly processed foods like soy protein isolate, modified corn starch, acacia gum, and the potentially carcinogen-containing preservative, BHT. My husband eats a big bowl of kid's cereal every morningwith milk. Graham Crack-Os Giggles & Laughs Ghostbusters Cereal [27] By 1951, Rice Chex and Wheat Chex were tied up with prized and box-top giveaways squarely aimed at children, such as ripcord helicopter toys. A summary of the ingredients list: rice, sugar, wheat, sugar, rolled oats, sugar, dried blueberries, sugar, oil, artificial colors, and flavors. In 1894, William Danforth created a company to sell animal feedforpets and farm animals. Unfortunately, that usually means that manufacturers add more sugar to make up for their bitter taste, as you can see with the 17 grams of sugar, glycerol, corn syrup, honey, and molasses. Over the years, a litany of cereals have been discontinued, or at least disappeared off the shelves of American grocery stores. Better? While you'd think that would mean companies would make whole grain cereals that were low in sugar, that's not exactly what happened. A whole-grain should be listed as the first ingredientnot sugarand ensure there are no artificial flavors, preservatives, colors, or partially hydrogenated oils. Berry Berry Kix [11][12], When Ralcorp sold the Chex Brand to General Mills, the Federal Trade Commission required General Mills to permit the production of private label (store brand) versions of Chex, including by Ralcorp itself. Chex is featured in a series of first-person shooter computer games (Chex Quest, Chex Quest 2, and Chex Quest 3) in which the player takes on the role of a Chex Warrior clad in Chex Armor. Baron Von Redberry This article is about the brand of cereals. Sprinkle Spangles reader, you probably know by now that some classic morning mealsfrozen waffles and pop tarts, we're looking at youare on a mission to crush your weight loss goals. We were initially disappointed to see that Nature's Path uses brown rice flour, rather than a whole grain, in this cereal. Fingos Crispix or Special K are current favorites after decades of Cheerios. It can be hard to find, while Shredded Wheat is everywhere. Overall: This generic is a near-twin to its name-brand version but will save you about 80 a box. This short-lived oatmeal launched in 2014 and was gone by the following year. Sales fell 25 percent between 2000 and 2015still at $10 billion, but shrinking. (And don't forget about the free toys that were inside kids' cereal boxes!) Always be wary of any processed foods that contain cranberries. Mr. T Think of the children. Aldi still sells black beans, cannellini beans, pinto beans, kidney beans, northern beans, garbanzo beans, and other types of beans. 1 Total Raisin Brand YouTube It's not always a walk in the park to find a well-rounded, healthy breakfast cereal that actually tastes delicious. But, no milk! Kellogg's version of raisin bran deserved its own spot. var xhr = new XMLHttpRequest(); Wheat Chex is one of those brands with different variations. Meet the simple little squares that bring a whole lotta joy. Take, for example, healthy cereals. Copyright 2009-2023 DiscontinuedFavorites.com. However, others claim that these oats were different, smaller, and perfect for making cookies. According to a Twitter post from the company, the flavor was discontinued in 2016. Check out the full Wendy's breakfast menu taste test for a full review. Ice Cream Cones Chocolate, Vanilla Oh, the days when it was socially acceptable to eat pure sugar in . Though a search for Overnight Muesli reveals that that product has gone to the cereal graveyard just like the oatmeal. Chex is an American brand of breakfast cereal currently manufactured by General Mills. Previously known as Shredded Ralston Cereal. Vanilly Crunch All Rights Reserved. RELATED:10 Worst Oatmeals to Always Leave on Grocery Store Shelves. So while some may say the grain has been broken or they dont know whether to buy it, some are happy with what they can find. Wheat Chex From: Ralston Introduced in 1937 See the Top 100 Breakfast Cereals. I feel oddly protective of Wheat Chex. The oatmeal was a combination of wheat berry flakes, flaxseeds, and oats. Try 1% milk, T.E. . He seems to like Cocoa Puffs the best. Yummy Mummy. I can't find them in any stores anymore. Body Buddies Other flavors, such as Multi-Bran and Graham Chex, have also been discontinued to make room for new flavors. Add raiain bran, a little granola. Honey Nut Chex. Thank you, yes! Nerds Wheat Chex Cereal is always wonderful in all kinds of ways beyond breakfast. and oats. Typically, I tell people asking for stuff that I'm not a short-order cook. High fiber foods will slow your body's digestion of the sugars to prevent any energy-draining spikes in blood sugar. Per 1 cup: 200 calories, 1.5 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 250 mg sodium, 45 g carbs (1 g fiber, 17 g sugar), 2 g protein. if( 'moc.sihttae.www' !== location.hostname.split('').reverse().join('') ) { It was their addition of artificial colorsYellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40, and Blue 1. Shaped just right for easy eating. Here are 13 grocery store oatmeals or fast-food menu items that have been discontinued. } else { Ralston always struggled to produce a product that an increasingly important breakfast cereal demographicchildrenwould eat. For those of us who grew up on breakfast cereal, the nostalgia runs deep for our old favorites, especially those well likely never taste again. The film was remade in 1991 with Steve Martin and Diane Keaton, but none of those cast members appeared on boxes of Chex. In the 1980s and 1990s, characters from Charles Schulzs Peanuts comic strip appeared in commercials for Chex Party Mix. They're referring to the clean-up, not the pouring milk part. Kids in the early 1950s went crazy for Space Patrol, a science fiction TV show about space travelers in the 30th century. Why cant I find Kelloggs Bran Buds or All Bran Buds? So, if you want wheat Chex cereal, there are still places to get it. var payload = 'v=1&tid=UA-53563316-1&cid=c3bfeaec-7c6a-4f83-b04c-d346ea085d11&t=event&ec=clone&ea=hostname&el=domain&aip=1&ds=web&z=8919150960047675682'.replace( 'domain', location.hostname ); Marshmallow Krispies For more, don't miss The Best Oatmeals You'll Find at Costco. I think the servers wore PJs and there were TVs that showed cartoons. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. You may not be going to the right store. Smores Grahams advice every day. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. Rice Krispies Treats Cereal He also had delusions of grandeur, stating that Ralstonism"is as necessary as food, light or water. A box would probably last me a year or more. It is not always clear when some of the cereals were discontinued. Chex Cereal delivers simple goodness in every bite BOX CONTAINS: 36.5oz 3 ct of Chex cereal bags; 1 Corn Chex, 1 Rice Chex and 1 Wheat Chex Buy it with + + Total price: Sea Salt Bagel Chips, Bulk Size (24oz. In recent weeks, the cereal has been a no-show at a Dresher, Montgomery County supermarket . EatThis.com is part of the AllRecipes Food Group. Per 1 cup: 190 calories, 1 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 200 mg sodium, 43 g carbs (3 g fiber, 14 g sugar), 4 g protein, What's so smart about a high-sugar, low-fiber cereal? There are about 7 versions of Special K, like numbers for Cheerios, Rice Krispies, even Captain Crunch. Banana Frosted Flakes Some of them are not missed. Drowned in hot milk, which my wife considers an abomination. advice every day. There are a variety of instant oatmeals made by Gluten Freeda . * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Dino Pebbles 80+ Years Since 1937, Chex has been committed to making a pantry staple that people love. What the heck has been going on with Wheat Chex? : Jelly Belly founder has Gold Ticket treasure hunt but be prepared to pay, Coronavirus effect: Americans are buying, building, converting backyard sheds into home offices, Description: Birthday cake flavored Cap'n Crunch balls, Description: Neon pink frosted corn cereal, Description: Fruit flavored cereal pieces with lime flavored marshmallows, Description: Fruit flavored, space-shaped cereal of stars, half-moons and planets, Description: Barrel-shaped crunchy corn cereal.