Ranker says that the two dated from August 2011 to May 2012, which is between seasons 2 and 3. Zach Roerig has been in 7 on-screen matchups, including Adrianne Palicki in Friday Night Lights (2006), Ana Nogueira in The Vampire Diaries (2009), Claire Holt in The Vampire Diaries (2009), Nina Dobrev in The Vampire Diaries (2009) and Olga Fonda in The Vampire Diaries (2009). Joseph Morgan (Klaus) met Persia White (Abby Bennett Wilson) during Season 3. Pacey Witter) join the show. The role eventually went to fan-favorite Arielle Kebbel. 12 Zach Roerig Julie Plec pictures. japanese mythology quiz; spanish slang for girl During high school, Zach Roerig was a strong wrestler and a great football player. "I said no on the premise and the idea. Before Arrow came along, it was the most-watched show on The CW. And Joseph Morgan and Persia White fell in love on the set when they both joined the show in season three, going on to get married in July 2014. She was the only stunt casting we'd have ever agreed to.". 2023 E! Julie Plec also dreamed of having Joshua Jackson (Pacey Witter on Dawson's Creek) on the show. Zachary George Roerig (born February 22, 1985) is an American actor, known for his roles as Casey Hughes on As the World Turns, Hunter Atwood on One Life to Live and Matt Donovan on The Vampire Diaries. "That's great. Your email address will not be published. Julie and Zach worked together to create the show. Why can't everyone be friends?". We had to discover and find our characters. Roerig tried out for the lead roles before getting the part of Donovan. In 2017, after dating for a year, they broke up. Even after their separation, they continued to collaborate until the series conclusion in 2017. That's right, David Gallagher you know, Simon from 7th Heaven tried out. '', 'Because everyone thought that we had such good chemistry. Candice King dated Zach Roerig (Matt Donovan) and Steven R. McQueen (Jeremy Gilbert). The child, now twelve years old, was born in January 2011. And his hair is a dark blonde. Subtitles: : French, Spanish Producers : Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec, Leslie Morgenstein, Caroline Dries Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1) Studio : WarnerBrothers ASIN : B01G43HD10 Country of Origin : USA Number of discs : 5 Best Sellers Rank: #8,230 in Movies & TV ( See Top 100 in Movies & TV) His character is the only human in the main cast of The Vampire Diaries who stayed human through the fifth season. Also Read:McKinley Wright IV: Biography, Career, Family, Girlfriend And Net Worth 2023 Explored! Julie Plec girlfriends: He had at least 1 relationship previously. Hugs! Past Affair and Girlfriend of Zach Roerig. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. ", When asked if the general public would be familiar with his competition,Ian replied, "You may know. Zach Roerig has been in relationships with Nathalie Kelley (2016 - 2017), Candice King (2011 - 2012) and Kayla Ewell (2010). Required fields are marked *. The show received many nominations for awards and was the winner of several Teen Choice Awards and four Peoples Choice Awards. His zodiac sign is Pisces. ', 'And then I didn't get it, and I was very bummed. They didnt stay together, but they stayed friends. Other Vampire Diaries cast members also auditioned, like Michael Trevino (Tyler Lockwood), Zach Roerig (Matt Donovan), and Nathaniel Buzolic (Kol Mikaelson). lists But alas, Kevin admitted she was "too big" for the show. Search instead in Creative? Some of the actors who read for either (and sometimes both!) This makes him 36 years old now with a birth sign Pisces. Roerig, best known for playing Casey Hughes in As the World Turns and Hunter Atwood in One Life to Live, played Donovan, Elanas childhood friend and ex-boyfriend, and Vickis younger brother. "He is somebody who we could have done without, perhaps, in the beginning of the show. "The premise was exactly the same: girl falls in love with vampire, and I felt that it had been done and that nobody was going to do another vampire story. We couldn't get them back together.". (She would later cast him as a werewolf after seeing Super 8.). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . After putting us through a roller coaster of emotions for eight seasons, we thought it would be fun to take a look at some fun behind-the-scenes facts about the show that you might not know. Zach Roerig and Julie Plecs relationship on The Vampire Diaries was all business. They dated for a year before calling it to quit in 2012. a tweet showing her on the beach in a bikini. On the show, Steven R. McQueen plays Nina Dobrev's younger brother, Jeremy Gilbert (later revealed to be her biological cousin). Dear diary, can you believe it's been more than 10 years since The Vampire Diaries premiered? The Vampire Diaries, the series that has entertained millions of viewers in the last decade and have earned millions of fans, is right now one of the most She is an independent and self motivated student who is passionate to enter into a corporate world where she can utilize the extensive knowledge gained during her course. Candice King and Joseph Morgan on 'The Vampire Diaries'. Not only is Julie Plec inviting the cast members of The Vampire Diaries to Legacies, but it appears a fan favorite may have a recurring role. When Nina talked about their split in their joint speech, Ian added. http://bit.ly/NA2q48 - Watch the panel & see pics!http://Bit.ly/SubClevverTV - Click to Subscribe!http://Facebook.com/ClevverTV - Become a Fan!http://Twitter. Nina Dobrev tellsE! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Show creator Julie Plec tells EW, 'The funniest story about the first impression of Nina is that she didn't make an impression. However, neither of the celebrities commented on the rumor. ", Original ending: "Both brothers should die in the name of saving their girl and then be watching her like ghostsbecause we had introduced the Other Sideas she went off into the sunset to live her life," Plec revealed to EW, "and maybe marry Matt Donovan or maybe become a doctor, but that those brothers would be side-by-side watching her live.". After they were all cooperative and paid a fine, they were released by the Monroe County Sheriff's Department. Zachs social media pages are very active. Em The Vampire Diaries, Zach interpreta Matt Donovan.Matt Donovan um amigo de infncia de Elena, protagonista da srie. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Steven R. McQueen, Sara Canning, Katerina Graham, Candice Accola, Zach Roerig, Michael Trevino, Matt Davis. He started reading novels and gradually got into the plot. I couldn't watchTrue Blooduntil now.'. ', Julie goes on, 'And then she, through her agents and the casting directors, said, 'Hey listen, I was sick that day'', ''I didn't do my best work, I really really want this part. There were a lot of on-set romances throughout filming eight seasons of The Vampire Diaries. "And then we decided not to go into actual flash-forwards in the future. More Like This . According to our records, Zach Roerig is possibly single. Hoje 22/02 o aniversrio Zach Roerig! JOIN NOW. Know More, Maddy Pomilla Bio, Career, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Net Worth 2023, Controversy and More, Lauren Simonetti (Journalist) Bio, Career, Age, Height, Relationship, Affairs, Net Worth 2023, Controversy and More, Maya Jama: Unveiling the Truth About Her Parents and Brother. However, Nina managed to change their minds with her audition. Wedding, Family Details, Net Worth (2023), Achievements And More, Jessica Alba: Is She Pregnant? From January 18, 2005, until May 2, 2007, Roerig played Casey Hughes on As the World Turns. Zach Roerig (who would go on to play Matt Donovan), Michael Trevino (who would land the role of Tyler Lockwood), Nathanial Buzolic (later cast as Kol),and 7th Heaven star David Gallagher, with Julie admitting of the latter, "He impressed us so much originallybut the whole 7th Heaven thing, I wonder if he'll ever be able to get past that." While they weren't fans of stunt-casting, Julie's dream was to have Joshua Jackson (a.k.a. Zach Roerig and Nathalie Kelley dated from October, 2016 to 2017. But he has a cute little girl, which is a blessing. But Kevin almost passed on the show completely. In the books, Elena is the popular, mean-girl type, and Katherine is introduced as naive and innocent. In 2013, the actor had got custody of his daughter, Fiona. Paul auditioned like 15 times, and Ian kind of appeared out of the blue," Julie said. News. Ian later revealed on Watch What Happens Live that another actor attempted to sabotagehim during the audition process. Dobrev told PopSugar, "Kevin specifically told me that the angle we wanted to go for was the relatable, nice, girl next door, who the audience roots for. Fans cant help but watch the show over and over again, even though its a little violent (they are vampires, after all). Required fields are marked *. Serialul urmrete viaa Elenei Gilbert ( Nina Dobrev ), care se ndrgostete de vampirul . "I think that [scene] birthed the chemistry, as opposed to the other way around," Plec says. No one has heard that he is sick or having any other health problems. Without Kevins assistance, Plec exclusively tried to create a second spin-off. I would kill to have her on the show!". Julie Plec and Zach Roerig get along well while producing The Vampire Diaries. The friendship between the two was very professional. Zachs mom, Andrea, is a hardworking housewife, and his dad, Dan Roerig, worked in business. In reality, Dobrev is six months younger than McQueen. Ans: Zach is about 5 feet 10 inches tall. Their relationship was hidden from the public, so the only thing we know is that it lasted for only a year. It's so funny how much has changed. In 2013, Roerig made headlines for seeking sole custody of the two-year-old which he. Also, his eyes are not straight. Zach Roerig is a 37 year old American Actor. "She was very appreciative but just said no. He attended Montpelier High school where he played both football and was also a wrestler. Find the perfect zach roerig stock photo, image, vector, illustration or 360 image. Check out the latest pictures, photos and images of Zach Roerig and Julie Plec. Around seasons 2 and 3, the couple allegedly dated from August 2011 to May 2012. There are a lot of differences between the show and the book, and that includes Williamson and Plec's choice to limit the supernatural presence in the series. He wrote, My number one cheerleader! on the note, which seemed to confirm that they were dating. July 8, 2013, 9:00 AM. The supernatural teen drama series got its name from a popular book series by L. J. Smith with the same name. Donovan Forbes and Carolina Forbes, who play them on-screen, both hail from Mystic Falls but didnt get along at first. Plec was the only one who tried to make a second spin-off. Ralisateur Michael A. Allowitz Scnario Julie Plec Kevin Williamson Acteur Paul Wesley / Stefan Salvatore Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore Candice Accola / Caroline Forbes Kat Graham / Bonnie Bennett Zach Roerig / Matt Donovan Matthew Davis / Alaric Saltzman D'aprs le livre de L.J. Those who auditioned include Zach Roerig who played Matt Donovan, Michael Trevino who played Tyler Lockwood, Nathanial Buzolic who played Kol, and 7th Heaven star David Gallagher. "None of us remembered seeing her for the first time.". The Vampire Diaries recap: Season 8, Episode 7, RECAP: 12/2/16: ALL CROPS: The Vampire Diaries -- "Detoured on Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell" --Image Number: VD806B_0101.jpg -- Pictured (L-R): Nathalie Kelley as Sybil and Kristen Gutoskie as Seline -- Photo: Bob Mahoney/The CW, The Vampire Diaries recap: Season 8, Episode 6, 'The Vampire Diaries' recap: Season 8, Episode 4, The Vampire Diaries recap: Season 8, Episode 4, The Vampire Diaries recap: Season 8, Episode 3, The Vampire Diaries recap: Season 8, Episode 2, The Vampire Diaries recap: Season 8, Episode 1, The Vampire Diaries recap: Requiem for a Dream, The Vampire Diaries recap: Somebody That I Used To Know, The Vampire Diaries recap: One Way or Another, The Vampire Diaries recap: I Went to the Woods, The Vampire Diaries recap: Days of Future Past. I bombed it," Somerhalder said during a panel. At the time, Casey was in a popular couple with Alexandra Chando. Candices stomach had the words Go Zach! written on it. But it was initially writtento be a completely different line. Your source for entertainment news, celebrities, celeb news, and celebrity gossip. While it's hard to imagine anyone else but Nina in the multiple-character role that Elena would ultimately turn into (she also played Katherine Pierce, Amalia Girouxand Tatia Petrova during her six-season stint),the star, who was known for her role on Degrassi at the time, didn't exactly impress the showrunners during her first audition. Tasoula Gramozi Bio, Wikipedia, Age, Family, And Earnings Details, About Becky Mantin Children, Husband And Married Life, Molly Qerims Weight Loss, Diet And Workout Plan. Audiences love to root for a bad boy, but it's one thing when the bad boy is a troubled teen from the wrong side of the tracks and something else entirely when he's a 1,000-year-old vampire responsible for the deaths of countless people. It's no secret I was always a fan of Stefan and Elena ending up together,"Kevin, who was a Dawson fan in the Dawson-Joey-Pacey love triangle,admitted. Plus, the relationship Plec plotted for five years that never happened. Nina reveals all in an interview with her TVD co-stars Candice KingandKayla Ewell on their podcastDirectionally Challenged. Nina Dobrev is younger than Steven R. McQueen IRL. Soon after he finished high school, he moved to New York City to try to become an actor. At the time, the soon-to-be-Damon actor wanted a part in True Blood. At the end, Julie could see my lip quivering and the snot bubbling, and she said, "Zach, this is a free one. Candice Accola and Zach Roerig were in a two-year relationship after she briefly dated Steven R. McQueen. Also, he has beautiful blue eyes that make his fans want to look at him all the time. Two older brothers and two older sisters also exist for Brendon. ', 'And then be watching her like ghosts because we had introduced the 'Other Side' as she went off into the sunset to live her life. Due to the excitement and fandom from the show, a real Mystic Grill opened up in Georgia. However, rumors have circulated that there was more to their relationship than just a professional one. Zach. Following their encounter on The Vampire Diaries set, Roerig and Nathalie began dating. ', 'None of us remembered seeing her for the first time. Feliz Aniversrio! So grab your tissues and join us on this trip down a vampire-filled memory lane. To keep vampires out of town, he later becomes a police officer. "And yet our characters are still dating on the show." . News, 'Half of Hollywood I think went out for the role, for all our roles. Just let it rip." And I just completely let it out. ', 'Wouldn't she make an amazing Kirsten Dunst circaInterview with the Vampire-type? Zach Roerig is rumored to have hooked up with Kayla Ewell in Jun 2010. Candice met her current husband, Joe King, in 2011the same year she and Zach were together. . Alana was detained at a federal facility in June 2013. ', They wanted Elena to perhaps, 'marry Matt Donovan or maybe become a doctor', 'But that those brothers would be side-by-side watching her live.'. "I held onto that in my head until we were breaking the series finale and broke an entire version of the series finale that had that, that Bonnie found her happiness with Matt Donovan and they had everything they'd ever wanted, a family, a human family, and beautiful Bennett-Donovan children running around," she says. Abraos! Dobrev, obviously, looks the complete opposite. Ashlee Simpson was the producers' first choice for Elena Gilbert, but after looking at Dobrev's new audition tape, that idea went out the window. Iwould kill to have her on the show!". The supernatural teen drama series got its name from a popular book series by L. J. Smith with the same name. Showing Editorial results for zach roerig. You can also subscribe toEW's YouTube pageto catch all the video interviews,and stay tuned toEW.com. Zach Roerig Photos Photos - (L-R) Actors Zach Roerig, Michael Malarkey, Kat Graham, writer/producer Kevin Williamson, actors Paul Wesley and Ian Somerhalder, writer/producer Julie Plec, actors . "None of us remembered seeing her for the first time. He didn't get it, but you can see Damon reading the book in Season 8, Episode 1. Christopher Polk / WireImage, Frazer Harrison / Getty Images. Pam Grier reflects on her most iconic roles, from. "In the last test of the show, there was a guy who showed up, and he was just trying to play super cool and kind of like psych me out in the room, and I just shut it down, and I said, 'No way, manthis is my role,'" he recalled. But Nina Dobrev had a feeling the show was going to be a hit. Ideally, he would've taken on the much-anticipated role ofOriginal vampire Klaus, a part so crucial that more than 200 actors auditioned for itbefore relative unknown Joseph Morgan nabbed the villainous role that would launch a successful spinoff, The Originals. Published Apr 27, 2012. 1963-2020) and Daniel Roerig (1961-2007). Katherine Pierce was orginally going to be a minor character. Zach Roerig and Julie Plec have a cordial relationship while working on The Vampire Diaries. Connect any celebrity with Zach Roerig to see how closely they are linked romantically! Vampire Diaries - Saison 7 pisode 14. Entertainment Weekly is a registered trademark of Meredith Corporation All Rights Reserved. E! He goes to the gym several times a week and runs when the weather is nice. She aspires to gain more knowledge in fields of her interests like finance and management. A lot. "There were two pitches on the table: one that gave perfect closure to the season and then another that gave closure to the whole series,"Julieexplained to EW, adding they had "just as many discussions over killing Damon as we did over killing Stefan, and let me tell you, for a very long time the pendulum swung the other way.". In the same way, Zachs Instagram site has a lot of cute and adorable photos. Kevin and Julie decided on an ending while they were filming season two. "Paul and Ian kind of came in late in the process. Unlike True Blood and Buffy the Vampire Slayer, which both lasted for seven seasons, The Vampire Diaries is the longest-running vampire series, lasting for eight seasons. "I always knew I wanted Elena's story to be a six season adventure, and within those six years I got the journey of a lifetime," the star wrote in an Instagram post, later opening up about her decision to leave the show in a SELF magazine cover story. He also has a strong body and a very good-looking face. Eu te amo, Zach Roerig! Basically Plec showed her racism in tweet much like she did a few days ago and to defend her he responded with "are Jewish people mad at Bonnie's treatment" because Kat Graham is half Jewish. More about Zach Roerig edit Dating History # 3 Nathalie Kelley 178 162 2016 - 2017 Ewell is well-known for her appearances as Caitlin Ramirez on CBSs venerable soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful, Vicki Donovan on The CWs The Vampire Diaries, and Maureen Sampson on NBCs Freaks and Geeks. and more from FamousFix.com, www.instagram.com/zach_roerig/, twitter.com/zach_roerig?lang=en, www.facebook.com/ZRoerig/, Nina Dobrev, Katerina Graham, Candice Accola, Michael Trevino, Steven R. McQueen, Alexandra Chando, Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley. In the book series, Elena had a little sister named Margaret and her aunt's name was Judith. Sounds as dramatic as any prime-time CW soap. Candice Accola and Zach Roerig were in a two-year relationship after she briefly dated Steven R. McQueen. The Originals, a back-door pilot about The Originals that starred British actor Joseph Morag, landed on October 3, 2013. Zach Roerig la Comic-Con 2012. Well let you know if he gets together with someone or if we find out anything useful about his love life. Ashlee Simpson and Ashley Tisdale were considered for the role of Elena Gilbert. The pair had a highly professional friendship. From that point on, the Klaroline ship was a fan favorite, and although it led to many great moments on the series, it's one thing Plec admits would never fly today. Here are some surprising facts you might not know about the show: Believe it or not, The CW really wanted The Vampire Diaries to be a star vehicle for Jessica Simpson's younger sister, but after finding Nina Dobrev, the network eventually cast Ashlee on theirMelrose Place revival. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Speaking of ships, during the podcast Plec also reveals the one relationship that she plotted for five years before realizing it wasn't going to happen. Although they were together just briefly, they remained friends. Abraos! ", He added, "Wouldn't she make an amazing Kirsten Dunst circa Interview with the Vampire-type? ", A huge fan of the singer, Kevin told E! Zach Roerig doesn't have a girlfriend right now. News in season one he was "desperate to have [Swift] come play a vampire. I just couldn't convince Alan Ball that was my role. Sounds as dramatic as any prime-time CW soap. Their two daughters are joint. Offers may be subject to change without notice. The two were very good business friends. His favorite movies are Into the Wild, Bruce Almighty, and Dear John. His favorite TV shows are Entourage, That 70s Show, and Seinfeld.. Muita paz, sade, realizaes, sucesso e bnos! Smith, Kevin Williamson, Julie Plec, Leslie Morgenstein, Caroline Dries, Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Kat Graham, Candice King, Zach Roerig, Matt Davis, Michael Malarkey: Movies & TV Movies & TV Genre for Featured Categories Drama Buy new: $1869 Here I am. In the initial script, their names were actually listed as Whitmore, but the executive producers changed it to Salvatore to match their original names in the book series. Peace, health, achievements, success and blessings! Nina and her co-starsSara Canning (Aunt Jenna), Candice Accola (Caroline Forbes), andKayla Ewell (Vicki Donovan) were all arrested for disorderly conduct during a season one photo-shoot. Nina however, was a brunette with brown eyes so fans weren't convinced she was right for the role. "As I always joke, I have my Joshua Jackson fantasy: Pacey in Mystic Falls.". ", "I always wanted to play one," Somerhalder told Newsweek. Every episode we learned something more and something more, and eventually we created and molded these amazing, awesome characters.". Julie, who helped make and produce the teen show, told Kevin to read books because he wasnt interested in making the show at first. His blue eyes and great voice are two of his best features. He won his daughters trial and got all of his rights back about her future. Feliz Aniversrio! videos, The Simpson sister isn't the only actress they wanted for the role. Eventually, the two sorted out their differences, with Nina explaining Paul is now one of her best friends. I went in and did it and oddly enough, ended up getting the call. In January 2011, his child was born. Read More:Who Is Snow Tha Product? Emily Roerig is Zachs little sister who is younger than he is. Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec really wanted Sarah Michelle Gellar to play Rose. says the actress. The co-creators didn't want the show to be too supernatural. After their split, she was in a two year relationship withZach Roerig (Matt). Zach, you go! File:2016-07-15 6 Nadine Lewington Paul Wesley Julie Plec Kat Graham Zach Roerig Candice King Pascal Verschooris Ian Somerhalder Nikki Reed Matt Davis Michael Malarkey Kevin Williamson.jpg File:2016-07-22 Candice King Matt Davis Paul Wesley Ian Somerhalder Zach Roerig.jpg From January 18, 2005, to May 2, 2007, Zach Roerig played Casey Hughes on the TV show As the World Turns. In what was The Vampire Diaries' one true attempt at stunt casting of sorts, the producers reached out to Buffy the Vampire Slayer icon Sarah Michelle Gellar to play Rose, a vampire who developed a connection with Damon. Oh my God, I cannot tell you how hard I'm trying to get her. Dating throughout 2011, news broke in May 2012 that the pair ended their relationship . Weight. As he started to read books, he eventually became interested in what was going on in them. After he left, Roerig took the part of Hunter Atwood on the soap opera One Life to Live. Ans: Price has a net worth of around $4 million. Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, and Ian Somerhalder made $30-40K per episode. The spark didnt last long because in the next season, Donovan found Forbes had become a vampire. Roerig was born in Montpelier, Ohio to Daniel and Andrea Roerig in 1985. Jurnalele vampirilor (n englez The Vampire Diaries) este un serial american de televiziune pentru adolesceni, creat i dezvoltat de Kevin Williamson i Julie Plec, bazat pe romanele omonime ale scriitoarei L.J. His zodiac animal is Ox. "And I went in there and just made it happen. She's now married to The Fray's Joe King. After Nina was announced as the show's Elena Gilbert, fans of the original book series were furious she did not have the character's signature blonde hair and blue eyes. was this gossip or true? ', 'We despised each other so much, that it read as love We really just didn't get along the first maybe five months of shooting. Many things are wrong with this statement 1) thinking that only black people care about Bonnie, 2) think only black people care about racism, and 3) and . Zach has been romantically involved with some celebrities in his life. This time Elena, Damon, Stefan and the rest of the residents of Mystic Falls are joined by sinister new blood. The star also uploaded To cast Stefan and Damon, we scribbled over Candices stomach extensively. The CW debuted on September 10, 2009, and ran until March 10, 2017. Alana Turner, who was his ex-girlfriend, was sent to federal prison in June 2013 for her part in the crime. Ans: Roerig is a well-known actor who became well-known for playing Casey Hughes on As the World Turns, Hunter Atwood on One Life to Live, and Matt Donovan on The Vampire Diaries. comments sorted by Best Top New Controversial Q&A . Showing Editorial results for zach roerig. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Tyler Lockwood wasn't supposed to be a major character. The series went on for two more seasons without Nina, who returned for the series finale. Zach Roerig Zach Roerig. And Joseph Morgan and Persia White fell in love on the set when they both joined the. Co-creator and executive producer, Kevin Williamson, initially turned down. The American actor has a daughter. Mansi is a recent graduate of Bachelor of Commerce in Accountancy from Kumaon University, Uttarakhand. Ashley Tisdale from the High School Musical franchise was offered the part but she turned it down. Roerig worked at Fackler Monuments when he was a child. Wesley directed five episodes including "Resident Evil" and "Things We Lost in the Fire," while Somerhalder directed three episodes including, "The Downward Spiral" and "We Have History Together.". People say that he is building his daughter a house. Help keep Zach Roerig profile up to date. Jon Kopaloff / Getty Images, Michael Buckner / Getty Images. She gave us all a really nice. For his daughter's custody, Zach had filed legal papers for the same in Georgia. They later married in 2014. Julie Plec is an American television producer and writer, known for her work on the Scream and Teaching Mrs. Tingle (with Kevin Williamson ), films and the television show Kyle XY . The romance didnt last long, though, as Donovan discovered Forbes had become a vampire in the next season. I love you, Zach Roerig! Nina Dobrev's exit changed their series finale plans. Login Is Zach Roerig having any relationship affair? "It's so toxic," she says. She is also an executive level student in Company Secretary (CS) Course. Paul Wesley dated Phoebe Tonkin (Hayley Marshall). "Then they hugged.". Early life [ edit] Roerig was born in Montpelier, Ohio, to Andrea (b. Their relationship blossomed just as their characters in the show got together. It turns out Nina and Paul actually dispised each other for the first few months of filming. Revised ending: "There were two pitches on the table: one that gave perfect closure to the season and then another that gave closure to the whole series," Plec explained to EW, adding they had "just as many discussions over killing Damon as we did over killing Stefan, and let me tell you, for a very long time the pendulum swung the other way.". 5. He is an American citizen. At the age of 33, he holds American nationality and stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.8 meters). [She] put herself on tape, which then got sent to us and it was so magical and so perfect that she basically had the job from that minute forward.". Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce's roles were reversed. In The Last Full Measure, Zach plays a young Ray Mott. ', 'So [Nina] did chemistry read after chemistry read with multiple actors.'. If you see any information about Zach Roerig is dated, please let us know. He is very sweet, has such an innocent look. Julie Plec and Zach Roerigs partnership for The Vampire Diaries was entirely professional. Welcome to the Quantum Realm. Roerig went to Clevelands Barbizon Modeling and Acting School and signed with his late talent manager before joining the International Modeling & Talent Association. Julie helped make a TV show that Zach was in. She has strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and is able to communicate effectively with others. Zach Roerig is 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighs 75 kilograms.