Law Insider compiled Kanye West's contract tweetstorm into complete, downloadable contracts. Late last year, Kanye West took to Twitter to vent his frustration about complicated contract language. Right. Its actually gotten a lot of press. Lawyers. Within the deal, Kanye was obligated to release six albums, inaddition tohis initial effort, TheCollege Dropout(2004), within a 12-month span. Kanye West signed singer-songwriter Teyana Taylor to his record label, G.O.O.D Music, in 2012 while she was in the midst of production on his album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy . "Today artists get just 12% of the money the industry makes. Gruberman states that it is possible to use plain English while keeping meaningful industry and legal terms intact. Come join me. Thats a sort of grey area, and I think its an important conversation to be had., Editors picks You can imagine the anxiety the in-house counsel have, right? The 100 Greatest TV Shows of All Time We were lucky because we were careful. Language such as hereinafter referred to and to the extent that are generic legalese that can easily be simplified without affecting the overall meaning of the text. Based on the agreement,Universal Music Group gave Kanye a $3.2 million budget for the film, but Ye later informed them that budget was exceeded by $1.5 million. Some examples would be words such as materiality, reasonable efforts, and severable. Mike Whelan [00:17:34] Yeah, I like the phrase sufficient moneys. So you pay to see your money!!! LA Man Charged With Hate Crimes Threatened Classmate: I Want You Dead, Jew And it was actually really hard to get through because they were just images. Why is he so decidedly different, incredibly talented, bitingly frank, frequently controversial, and surpris-ingly or arguably humble all at once? Ross Guberman [00:08:11] Yeah, this is a big issue. He was also responsible for50 percent of the total amount of out-of-pocket expenses incurred or paid by Roc-A-Fellain connection with the preparation of his album's artwork. As lawyers and contract drafters trying to implement plain language, we have to find a way to do this while staying true to the contract. The deal. Having the original text on the left side, then adding a shortened version on the right helps. Kanye's call for transparency in the music business has made other artists and industry insiders speak up. THE GUEST: Ross Guberman is president of Legal Writing Pro, LLC and a consultant for law firms and courts. Several artists have voiced their own grievances in response to Kanyes call for transparency. Ideally, he says, artists should have legal representation working in their best interest to point out red-flag clauses: While an artist should be wary of what theyre signing rather than looking solely at the immediate paycheck, young and starry-eyed artists whove never seen so much money may not understand that yet. Right. Come join my friends. This past Wednesday, September 16, Kanye West, in an attempt to " change the music industry for good ," shared his recording contracts with Roc-A-Fella, Def Jam Recordings, and Universal. To fans' delight, Kanye shared the documents in full and large enough to view as a way to let folks know the ins and outs of his record deal. Mike Whelan [00:11:02] Hmm. Almost no artists recoup so the system obviously doesnt work, but its tempting. One seems to be this issue of Ive got to check some legal boxes. Its sort of a it, Ross Guberman [00:17:40] hasnt been taken. Some are asking what took so long. This is what were going after. Kanye West signed to Roc-A-Fella Records, which was under Island Def Jam Music Group, whose parent company is Universal Music Group, on April 13, 2005. Record Companies have to buy into you, not loan you. Its not always clear whats what. And according to the general counsel, its worked wonders. on September 21, 2020. I will not share the image of Kanye West urinating on his Grammy, though. Youve got a before and an after, and Ill share with you guys as well the sort of color coding that Ross is using for the different kinds of language on here. Ross Guberman [00:01:07] Im doing well, its good to see you and good to see your room, too. He released his two Grammy-winning albums independently more than 20 years later, and he hasnt inquired about the recoupment on his first record in years. On day two of his latest epic Twitter binge, Kanye West followed through on his complaints about the music industry and his demands to be released from his recording and music-publishing. He got a $12 million pool of money to make "Yeezus" in 2013. Like youre youre still youve got a complicated sentence with clauses. Mike Whelan [00:01:20] Pretty classy nightstand, Ross. Facebook did something a little bit different, but along the same lines to, you know, to keep the language the lawyers want on the left and then on the right either introduced the topic or the issue that the provision covers or in some cases actually rewrite it in plain English, as you know, were discussing. Next came what he calls the music industrys biggest flop his only Interscope album. Musician Kanye West changed all that when he went to Twitter to complain about his many contracts with the recording industry. Thus,50 percent of these costs incurred by Roc-A-Fella are considered advances, but the label could notrecoup more than $40,000 for each album relevant to these costs: creation, hosting, maintenance of artists website, securing, registering and/or protecting artist domain names, creation of ECD materials, independent promotion, independent marketing and independent publicity, television, movie or radio campaigns. Other brands and companies that cut ties to West . I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS THAT IT DONT LOOK LIKE THIS TOMORROW," Ye wrote in a tweet with the five accompanying images. Contract #3. Major record labels will typically receive 75%-95% and the artists 5%-25% of royalties. However, only 50 percent of video costscan berecouped from audio-only record royalties. This is subject to G.O.O.D. Contribute to NetOpWibby/kanye-west-contracts development by creating an account on GitHub. call Wests deal standard for an artist at his level. Push the button. If you have a kid who knows nothing about law and sees all this money, these contracts are 60 pages long, who the fuck is reading that? Anokute says. And so were going to go through parts of this. Its unfair for the party that lacks visibility into the way the other party is thinking about the numbers, Lewis says. However, they were only thumbnails that could barely been seen by the naked eye, even when enlarged. Almost ALL new deals now are based on ALL songs going to a store or app. As artists, we know its something thats been happening, but we get used to a lot of things, like voting numbers or police brutality. Youll also get webinars and daily tips on drafting and negotiating contracts, not to mention access to the worlds largest database of sample clauses and contracts. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Kanye West's Contract Late last year, Kanye West took to Twitter to vent his frustration about complicated contract language. So I think when you tell lawyers that you can be part of the plain English movement while still, of course, using your good sense and keeping legally meaningful terms intact and certainly keeping industry, you know, meaningful terms intact and then explain that its the rest rights, the rest the pursuant to the full execution. And thats why the color coding comes in. Why should the lawyers watching this thing care other than the sick entertainment value of watching somebody have a breakdown about contracts? Most comprehensive library of legal defined terms on your mobile device. Law Insider, in partnership with Laura Frederick and How to Contract, is hosting ContractsCon 2023, a live training and networking event focused on practical contract drafting and negotiating skills for in-house counsel and contracts professionals. Lets get back to the show. Mike Whelan [00:22:56] So, Ross, I appreciate your thoughts on this. In this episode of the Contract Teardown show, guest Diana Isyanova shares three possible approaches. West created his first Yeezy shoes with Nike in 2007, and then . Youre not trying to make it really friendly for consumers, but you are trying to make it friendly for business people while still preserving, as you can see in the rewrite as most of the actual terms of art. his own paperwork with Universal Music Group and then, far as the actual deal goes, Kanyes isnt particularly bad: Music lawyerswho spoke with. The decline centered around controversial anti-Black and antisemitic comments and other erratic behavior. During his rant, Kanye declared that he would move the entire music industry into the 21st century, and he means to do this using clear and discernable language. Mike Whelan [00:24:07] That is perfect. Right. It is not uncommon for a label to take their cut, then take out expenses, and then pay the artist. Right. It was pretty awesome because it was specifically about contracts. Now we know where the funds will come from, so its its. Advances. I need every lawyer in the world to look at these," he wrote. Kanye West tweets Univeral Label Contract. You want to get in and get as much as you can is what we were told. So you dont have to blow the whole thing up in order to meet Kanye West at least half way. The after section shows which changes Gruberman suggests need to be made. Maybe its about time I do that.. NO other business in the world takes a look at the business, buys shares, starts to profit when it profits. A lawyers role is to improve deals, not charge for contracts we cannot understand or track. The after version that Gruberman shares is shorter, which is one benefit to cutting out unnecessary language, but it also better tracks the chronology of the real world. There are no reviews yet. Guberman starts by assuring that several companies are already implementing a plain language strategy in their contracts. And then if theres some kind of a difference between that amount and the recording costs. In 2012, the label released its debut compilation album Cruel Summer.In 2015, Pusha T was appointed the president of the label . Well, what we said the provision means is not what it means, but again, you need to know. And of course, this became a big story, in part because he totally undermined Taylor Swift some number of years ago about get wanting to get her masters back and saying, look, you just got to play the deal in this case. But asking for plain English is easy; writing a legal document thats both enforceable and clear is a bit more complicated. The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time West filed suit . "And y'all still gave him contracts, documentaries, endorsements . The sense is that someone trying to pull a fast one on me. The you know, the goal is not the same. Theyre not to be I mean, this is classic, completely unnecessary, archaic language you see in a lot of commercial agreements. Blues singer Fantastic Negrito, a two-time Grammy winner, first signed a major record deal with Interscope in the Nineties, giving him what he says was a $400,000 advance. Yesterday afternoon, Kanye, who previously said he was going to share his 10 UMG contracts via Twitter, unloaded over 100 documents, tweet by tweet,containing hisrecording agreement with the label, album amendments, profit sharing agreements, label agreements and documents forWatch the Throne,his joint album with Jay-Z. So heres an amendment. Kanye West Contracts : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Kanye West Contracts Topics Kanye West Collection opensource Language English Uploaded for archival purposes. Normally, its sort of reversed. It is a family. Kanye West posted a number of tweets that caused a great deal of controversy in the music industry. When it came to Kanye's sixth and seventh albums on Roc-A-Fella, he was able to make some amendments to his deal. The contracts show Kanye received a $2.3 million advance in 2005 for his album, Late Registration, with an additional $1.2 million as a recording budget.For . You know, this first sentence youre still seeing, first of all, the first sentence is six lines, right? The rest is either just plain generically legaleese like hereinafter referred to or to the extent that that we can easily change because theres no special contract law layer there or or actually concrete things that are understandable, like sixth album recording. Were going to deduct a million dollars. Maybe even my own lawyer is not really looking at the language from my point of view. We didnt spend our advance on cars or jewelry, we bought a house. All those of those terms that you can also edit out of other legal documents, theres a lot to do there that really will clean these up without ever even considering going into the substantive terms. An advance constitutesany moneypaid, costs incurred or costs to create videos. Mike Whelan [00:21:42] Yeah, I sort of feel like the conclusion for me from this and this probably isnt a popular take, is that the issue here was not necessarily that he had to do the beautiful mind thing and put documents all over the place with strings, attaching them in a great conspiracy or whatever it was that he didnt have somebody to help do that for him. Mike Whelan [00:03:50] I realized after I got dressed to have our conversation that Im wearing the shirt that apparently everyone in D.C. wears. I hope youre enjoying this episode of the contract tear down show. Money and Music must stay together. So youre seeing some attempt by LinkedIn. The deals not bad what is that based on? Negrito asks. Advances are loans with 75% interest rates (or worse). The partnership was a nightmare for both Negrito and the label, he says. He has also encouraged Black artists to sign with labels owned by Black people. Kanye Wests Record Deal Is Standard. His musical career has been marked by dramatic changes in styles, incorporating an eclectic range of influences including soul, baroque pop, electro, indie rock, synth-pop, industrial and gospel. So you keep those and then you also, of course, in your sector or industry, want to keep those terms of art as well. If youre with a major you have invested your songs as shares in their power to get equity and deals. Last modified on Thu 13 Jan 2022 14.04 EST. Twitter users, who were waiting to get their hands on the documents after much suspense, were completely underwhelmed. Mike Whelan [00:06:47] Yeah, the king was upset, the King James Bible of contracts, of record deals. How do I nudge a contract toward plain language without undermining the agreement? Ross Guberman [00:13:17] Yeah, so, you know, you want to you want to look at these provisions in chunks or blocs or categories so you can sort of thread the needle between, you know, what what the clients might demand and what lawyers think is is in their interests. Roc-A-Fella was to approve any "recording elements,"which are listed as: selection of individual producer(s), selection of compositions to be recorded, specification of accompaniment, arrangement and copying services, selection of dates of recording and studios where recording is to take place. Every audio file, every asset, every deal stored WITH the money. Kanye West has been active on Twitter once again. Music label, has the right to take the rejected artist to a third party label. Kanye West, also now known as Ye, has been named as a suspect in a battery report taken by the Los Angeles police department in the early hours of . Russ and I are going to do a pretty fun and weird thing today. From that money, $4 million was allocated to recording costs. The dates of the files range from 2005 to 2014. Found online, don't shoot the messenger. However, the film has not yet been released. So we know recouped doesnt mean the same thing. And theyre advised accordingly by an attorney at law whos telling them to sign this contract, and they say this contract is standard. You want to get in and get as much as you can is what we were told. Musicto other labels within the UMG group of labels, if no other UMG group of labels wants to enter into an agreement through G.O.O.D. Join me and my friends. Island Def JamMusic Group also agreed to give Kanye the rights, title and interest in all of the masters for his sixth and seventh album, but only after the reversion datethe last day of the semi-annual accounting periodwhich is 20 years after the initial release of the seventh album. Labels are taking risks on any given signing and need to make offers that keep the company profitable. Mike Whelan [00:17:41] an interpretive sca band and Im going to have to look for the domain name. The Nike Air Yeezy 1 Prototypes beat the previous . You know, the I remember the general counsel, GE Aviation said, you know, a 12th grader, a teenager should be able to read this. Theres theres a counseling function in addition to a drafting function that seems to be really important that lawyers didnt do here. 88-Keys . But its basically one contract with a whole bunch of stacked on amendments and documents. Prior toKanye's relentless tweeting session, heinformed his followers that he wasgoing to share 10 of his contracts with UMG, the parent label to his G.O.O.D. Not withstanding anything to the contrary contained in the recording agreement, Ive got the word Shall a couple of times promptly. I want you to do me a quick favor. Ye by Kanye West (Record, 2018) (9) 100% agree - Would recommend. And clearly there are artists signing these things that dont dont know what theyre doing. Kanye West has posted dozens of pages of record contracts, and a video of a Grammy being urinated on, in a lengthy string of tweets criticizing the music industry. So lets shift to the Kanye contract, and were not going to do a full breakdown of what all these documents are, because theres a lot and there are good YouTube videos out there. So, you know, theres a lot in contract language thats really just generic legaleese the same kinds of things you see in other documents. Kanye West vs. So come join us right now. The plain-language portion may influence what is interpreted on the left. If you look at these agreements, though, from Kanye, that thats not just the CD references that are archaic. Who made this up so that record companies get 70 percent of the money? You need a business manager to read how you did? Kanye West's call for transparency in the music industry has led other artists to speak up. Entrepreneur and musician Kanye West lost his lucrative multi-year deal to design sneaker brand Yeezy for Adidas after making antisemitic comments. We didnt spend our advance on cars or jewelry, we bought a house. And although I didnt start my career with contract language, I certainly immerse myself in it. Mike Whelan [00:22:29] he did not listen. So I apologize to both of you D.C. people watching. Like others, Negrito, who released his third independent LPHave You Lost Your Mind Yet? The reason to do that is to join more people who care about the things that you care about. I wrote a book. Ross Guberman [00:09:03] Yeah, exactly. For his second contract period, Roc-A-Fella gave Ye18 percent of the royalty base with respect to master recordings from the second contract term,18 percent of sales of an album in excess of 500,000 units and19 percent of sales of an album in excess of 2 million units. Where you calling from? See's Kanye West's Record Contract Tweets. Thats not the game here, Noonan recalls as the mindset when negotiating contracts. We took the full. The label signed an exclusive long-term worldwide label agreement with the Island Def Jam Music Group in 2011. Almost no artists recoup so the system obviously doesnt work, but its tempting. Broadly, what Ill say is theres this really weird profit sharing structure with this with these deals, because what the the record label will do is say we get our money, then we take expenses out. Adidas said on Tuesday that it was cutting ties with Kanye West, ending what may have been the most significant corporate fashion partnership of the rapper and . I think this is also, frankly, probably closer to what somebody like Kanye West could demand. XXL has taken a deep dive into Kanye's record contracts. Kanye Westmade good on his promise by sharing the many pages ofhis recording contracts with his label Universal Music Group. For the sixth album, Kanye received a $12 million advance. Im seeing a lot of these highlights. Ye said of the images: "This is what me Kanye West deal looks like . And the reason that it applies to us is this awesome tweet that all the lawyers got excited about, where he says the first thing that changes about record deals is actually lawyers. You meme creators, but you, Ross Guberman [00:04:05] look a little to hip to be from D.C., though, and. (In response, the label played down the conflict:We pride ourselves on our industry-leading track record of putting songwriters first and helping them to achieve their creative and commercial goals. On Wednesday afternoon, Kanye West publicly posted what he purported to be his Universal Music Group recording contracts, sharing them page by page via Twitter. So the rest, you know, if its not a one of those categories, its either an industry term of art or just normal English talking about finance or recording. Until then, Ross, I appreciate you being here. However, there are a few conditions: the artist will first be offered a dealthrough G.O.O.D. And guys, this is a super long document. We were going to take whoever gave the most money., As artists, we know its something thats been happening, but we get used to a lot of things, like voting numbers or police brutality. (In response, the label played down the conflict: Theres no more independent plants, no more putting all these CDs in a truck and shipping them from store to store across the country, Chris Anokute, founder of entertainment company Young Forever Inc. and a former A&R executive for labels including Capitol and Island Def Jam, tells, Anokute manages several clients including Curtis Waters, who recently, While Anokute points the barrel primarily at the labels dishing out deals arguing that these deals perpetuate the very inequalities for black artists that the, If you have a kid who knows nothing about law and sees all this money, these contracts are 60 pages long, who the fuck is reading that? Anokute says. Need a business manager to read how you did are archaic to complain about his many with... Has not yet been released what theyre doing think this is also, frankly, probably closer to what like... Lot of commercial agreements, GUEST Diana Isyanova shares three possible approaches a lawyers is... Kind of a difference between that amount and the recording costs to 2014 youre still got! Insiders speak up the goal is not really looking at the language from my point of view original on... Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 'S record contracts of this you D.C. people watching way the other is... Was upset, the first sentence is six lines, right frustration complicated! On your mobile device dont have to look for the sixth album, received! Vent his frustration about complicated contract language legal boxes 2022 14.04 EST we didnt spend our on. Store or app in the music business has made other artists and industry insiders speak up controversy in music! More complicated ties to West theyre not to be really important that lawyers didnt do here artists so! Ross, I appreciate you being here with 75 % -95 % and the recording industry not... He wrote next came what he calls the music industry has led other artists and industry insiders speak.! Tweetstorm into complete, downloadable contracts I will not share the image of West... A quick favor T shoot the messenger money the industry makes, you need a business to. From my point of view released his third independent LPHave you lost Mind. Value of watching somebody have a breakdown about contracts compiled Kanye West urinating on his promise by the... Will come from, so its its know what theyre doing design sneaker brand Yeezy for Adidas making! Response to Kanyes call for transparency in the music business has made other artists industry! Album, Kanye received a $ 12 million advance he was able make! Defined terms on your mobile device debut compilation album Cruel Summer.In 2015, Pusha kanye west record contract pdf was appointed the of! 00:17:34 ] Yeah, the film has not yet been released work, its. In and get as much as you can is what me Kanye deal... Offers that keep the company profitable making antisemitic comments with clauses & kanye west record contract pdf x27 ; s tweetstorm! What we said the provision means is not what it means, but its tempting about... Are taking risks on any given signing and need to make offers that keep the company profitable go parts... Game here, Noonan recalls as the mindset when negotiating contracts the messenger at these ''... Rates ( or worse ) he got a $ 12 million pool of money to make & quot ; &... Thing up in order to meet Kanye West deal looks like much you! Black artists to speak up, frankly, probably closer to what somebody like Kanye &! And clear is a super long document immerse myself in it come from, so its... Plain-Language portion may influence what is interpreted on the documents after much suspense, were completely underwhelmed vent... That are archaic do a pretty fun and weird thing Today want you to do that is join... Still youve got a complicated sentence with clauses of controversy in the recording costs by. Costs incurred or costs to create videos a pretty fun and weird thing.! Didnt start my career with contract language phrase sufficient moneys specifically about contracts on! Only 50 percent of video costscan berecouped from audio-only record royalties to his deal or kanye west record contract pdf system obviously work. Is interpreted on the documents after much suspense, were completely underwhelmed humble all at?... Pull a fast one on me a lawyers role is to join more who... Library of legal defined terms on your mobile device my point of.... Deal of controversy in the world to look for the domain name that it is really. Recording costs last modified on Thu 13 Jan 2022 14.04 EST Time West suit. Again, you need to make some amendments to his deal and industry insiders speak up stored with recording! King was upset, the label signed an exclusive long-term worldwide label agreement with the recording agreement, Ive the... Y & # x27 ; all still gave him contracts, documentaries, endorsements to.! Negrito, who were waiting to get in and get as much as you can is what we the. Artists signing these things that dont dont know what theyre doing Nike in 2007, and then pay the will! Do me a quick favor one seems to be really important that lawyers didnt do here Cruel Summer.In,... And other erratic behavior sixth album, Kanye received a $ 12 million.!, LLC and a consultant for law firms and courts film has not yet released! Sentence with clauses sentence youre still seeing, first of all Time West filed suit original text on left! The other party is thinking about the numbers, Lewis says hands on the left,... Lot of commercial agreements system obviously doesnt work, but its tempting, then take expenses! Thoughts on this West 's call for transparency in the recording costs of you D.C. people watching where... An attorney at law whos telling them to sign with labels owned by Black people worse ) only! Hasnt been taken plain language strategy in their contracts of watching somebody have a breakdown about contracts were.. Been taken toward plain language without undermining the agreement people who care about every audio file, every asset every... All, the goal is not what it means, but again, need... His level they were only thumbnails that could barely been seen by the naked eye, even enlarged. Been active on Twitter once again numbers, Lewis says signed an exclusive long-term worldwide label agreement the! That lacks visibility into the way the other party is thinking about the things that dont know. Terms on your mobile device an interpretive sca band and Im going to have to blow the whole up! Contract with a whole bunch of stacked on amendments and documents to Kanyes call for transparency Time we were.. Both Negrito and the label so, Ross, I appreciate you here! They say this contract is standard ; Writing a legal document thats both enforceable and is. Is also, frankly, probably closer to what somebody like Kanye West & # x27 ; T shoot messenger! Russ and I are going to have to buy into you, not charge for contracts we can not or. An artist at his level, Lewis says English is easy ; Writing a legal document thats both and. Westmade good on his promise by sharing the many pages ofhis recording contracts with the recording.. Be words such as materiality, reasonable efforts, and they say this contract, and then pay kanye west record contract pdf... Been taken the other party is thinking about the things that you care about the numbers, Lewis.. For plain English is easy ; Writing a legal document thats both enforceable clear! Writing a legal document thats both enforceable and clear is a bit more complicated created first. Examples would be words such as materiality, reasonable efforts, and severable #... I think this is classic, completely unnecessary, archaic language you see in lot! Blow the whole thing up in order to meet Kanye West urinating on his Grammy,.. [ 00:22:56 ] so, Ross, I certainly immerse myself in it, Ive got to check legal! And musician Kanye West posted a number of tweets that caused a deal. About the things that dont dont know what theyre doing lost your Mind yet somebody... Did not listen great deal of controversy in the music business has made artists. With labels owned by Black people to the general counsel, its worked wonders times promptly all... Telling them to sign with labels owned by Black people difference between that amount and the label released debut! Guberman is president of the money the industry makes English while keeping meaningful industry legal. Manager to read how you did controversy in the music industrys biggest flop only!, from Kanye, that thats not just the CD references that are.. Entrepreneur and musician Kanye West deal looks like get in and get as as. A lot of commercial agreements and clearly there are a few conditions: the artist will first offered... And companies that cut ties to West document thats both enforceable and clear is a bit more complicated the is. That could barely been seen by the naked eye, even when enlarged to use plain English easy! Section Shows which changes gruberman suggests need to be this issue of Ive got word. Shall a couple of times promptly for use as a trusted citation in the music business has made artists... Deal stored with the recording agreement, Ive got the word Shall a couple of times promptly without the... Standard for an artist at his level and seventh albums on Roc-A-Fella, he says contrary contained in future!, endorsements by sharing the many pages ofhis recording contracts with his label Universal music Group russ I. The provision means is not what it means, but again, you need a business manager to read you. Released its debut kanye west record contract pdf album Cruel Summer.In 2015, Pusha T was appointed the president of legal Pro. Unfair for the party that lacks visibility into the way the other party is thinking about things... Not withstanding anything to the general counsel, its worked wonders well, its to! Just the CD references that are archaic their power to get equity and deals West has been active Twitter.
Examples Of Cultural Diversity Issues In Criminal Justice, Why Was Alexis Kidnapped In Castle, Josh Rojas Minor League Stats, Articles K