He appeared at Preston Crown Court on Friday and will face trial on 14 November. It is nothing like you can ever imagine. You pretended Katie had gone away. Either way, pretty soon they are going to have to either release or charge. Tim Storrie KC, defending Burfield, has told the judge that the 51-year-old would like to be re-arraigned on the charge of murder, The jury has been asked whether they consider Burfield to be guilty, Sentencing is expected to take place at around 10am, Good that Katie's family and friends don't have to sit through more of this trial. Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen last Friday when it is thought she travelled in a van which left Burnley Andrew Burfield, 50, was charged with mother's murder and appeared at Preston Crown. EXCLUSIVE FIRST PICTURE - Andrew Burfield, 50, spoke only to confirm his identity at Preston Crown Court this morning, A court artist's sketch of Andrew Burfield, 50, appearing by video-link from HMP Preston at Preston Crown Court today, Andrew Burfield, 50, is pictured with his head covered as he arrives at Blackburn Magistrates' Court in Lancashire yesterday, Katie Kenyon, 33, was last seen at around 9.30am on Friday when it is thought she travelled in a van which left Burnley, Moment police swooped to arrest Constance Marten's boyfriend, Moment dozens of sharks gather in a feeding frenzy off coast of LA. THE family of a missing mum have spoken of their devastation after a man was charged with her murder. Anyone with information should call Lancashire Police on 101 quoting log 800 of April 24th or contact them through the Major Incident Public Portal at https://mipp.police.uk/operation/0401020119P01-PO1. View the profiles of professionals named "Katie Kenyon" on LinkedIn. We have not been able to know what happened to Katie till now because we have had to be witnesses in the trial. Neighbours have revealed the 33-year-old mother, who is believed to be a care worker, had her beloved Ford Fiesta vandalised. He said police are "confident" that Ms Kenyon travelled in the silver transit van and that the area surrounding Gisburn Forest is an "area of significant interest". The 33-year-old, last seen getting into a Ford Transit van in Burnley on 22 April, died from head injuries, a post-mortem examination has found. Busy week as down south another equally gruesome trial is into its fourth week with a double murder charge. Taking into account the many aggravating factors I must increase the sentence. 'She drives a white Fiesta, which was dropped at a house in Burnley on Todmorden Road with her belongings - still doesn't make sense.'. Even tho Im sure he knew his cards were dealt . I cant carry on like this, need to sort my head out and free my mind. Nothing adds up and we are all concerned for her and her whereabouts. I'm not allowed to share anything unless it's been in the media am I? Police said a woman matching Ms Kenyon's description left an address on Todmorden Road in Burnley with a man on Friday morning and travelled in a silver Ford Transit, registration MT57 FLC, to the Bolton by Bowland area of north Lancashire. You must log in or register to reply here. His defence was embarrassing to say the least, multiple strikes to the head clearly not an accident and digging the grave the day before did not look good at all. Published: 10:47 GMT, 29 April 2022 | Updated: 15:59 GMT, 29 April 2022. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Andrew Burfield,. You must log in or register to reply here. You are using an out of date browser. She was maybe ignoring contact. Really pleased for Katie's family and friends. After the murder you returned to your home and carried out your planned defence. Scores of officers are now scouring the 3,000-acre Gisburn Forest in the Ribble Valley, some 23 miles from Todmorden Road, in Ms Kenyon's home town of Burnley, where she was last seen parking her white Ford Fiesta at 9.15am on Friday, before getting into a silver van with an unknown man around 15 minutes later. Remember ring your dad or Andy. It hasn't been said when the arrestcwas made, I don't think possibly yesterday? Police are searching for a missing woman last seen getting into a silver van in the Lancashire village of Bolton by Bowland. Wonder whether he will appeal? Katie would never have left her children like that. Andrew Burfield, her ex-boyfriend, will today (November 17) be sentenced for her murder. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Pictures of him popping up on FB with angry messages. At 2pm her Samsung mobile phone goes dead, sparking concern. I love you. I cant believe that this evil man thought he would get away with this , with such a web of lies . Sorry we are not currently accepting comments on this article. AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, allegedly shot and killed with an AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, 75, Kino Springs, Jan 2023, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #3 *Arrest*, 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73, Andrew Burfield may never be released from prison after murdering Katie Kenyon, Lancashire Constabulary - Man jailed for life for murder of Katie Kenyon, Moment killer builder, 51, collapses at shallow woodland grave, https://m.facebook.com/story.php/?story_fbid=pfbid0wnr4Jw8cwE8GmoBFh1okLZw2qZgJs8y3MYeiJ9inkkSKBLNi5aa7QE33ePLPFbCxl&id=100064698606332. I don't think I can recall a case where the defendant pleaded guilty after the trial had started - at least not one that I was following. Link for live blog from Lancashire Telegraph - I will copy over if there are any details not reported by LancsLive blog, Andrew Burfield is accused of murdering Padiham mum-of-two Katie Kenyon and burying her body in Gisburn Forest. I don't really understand what it means that she. We will miss her and never forget her loss. More than 200 people gathered in her home town of Padiham in Lancashire today to pay . I don't use any other SM platforms. This is the chilling moment a killer builder collapsed beside the shallow woodland grave where he had buried his ex-girlfriend after murdering her with an axe. She made some stupid decisions but she had a beautiful soul. Part of the Daily Mail, The Mail on Sunday & Metro Media Group. I would surmise it was his house. No-one should have to go through it. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. You pleaded guilty to the murder of Katie Kenyon, a 33 year old single mother of two young children, 14 and 12. A man has been charged with the murder of missing Katie Kenyon who was last seen getting into a van with a man five days ago. You are using an out of date browser. Her family, who have said her disappearance is out of character, are being supported by specially trained officers. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Police have today taped off woodland as the hunt for missing mother-of-two Katie Kenyon enters its fifth day - with search and rescue sniffer dogs brought in to pursue any trace of her. Forces from across the north west have been drafted in to help search the vast woodland in a bid to locate Katie. Police are continuing the desperate search for a woman who was last seen getting into a van three days ago. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Officers are following a number of lines of inquiry as searches are underway in the rural area with assistance from firefighters and mountain rescue team members. Scores of officers have been seen scouring the 3,000-acre Gisburn Forest, some 23 miles from Todmorden Road in Ms Kenyon's hometown, where she was last seen parking her white Ford Fiesta at 9.15am on Friday. Please leave it to us.'. There are 30+ professionals named "Katie Kenyon", who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities. Shehas been missing since Friday, April 22, with Lancashire Police increasingly concerned for her after the 'out of character' disappearance. 'I think she worked part-time, based on the uniform she wore I would guess as a care worker or something like that.'. "I would appeal again for anyone who was in the Bolton by Bowland area on Friday and saw anything suspicious to get in touch, especially if they saw the silver van or Katie alone or in company. 'Stay classy planet Earth': Dermot Murnaghan signs off from Sky News, Huge urgent police search for missing baby of Constance Marten, Moment man casually executes homeless man on St Louis sidewalk, John Fury tells Jake Paul to honor his bet with Tommy, Moment notorious prisoner Charles Bronson dances naked outside cell, Ukrainian soliders 'will never stop' protecting Bakhmut, Police search allotment sheds for Constance Marten's missing baby, CCTV cameras capture shocking moment moped and train almost collide, Jurors visit Murdaugh's estate where wife and son were killed, Police cars in an area of Gisburn Forest in Lancashire this afternoon as the search for the body of Katie Kenyon continues. If he wont look after you get him to take you to Andy", Hey Bee I love you and I'm sorry. Lancashire Police said: 'The search for Katie continues and due to information provided by a member of the public regarding the sighting of a silver transit van, MT57 FLC, on Friday 22nd April we are prioritising an area in the Forest of Bowland for additional search and forensic scrutiny to determine whether this could be an area linked to Katie's disappearance. 'I don't know Katie that well, but she's all about her two kids.'. He said that as a result of police inquiries, a man has been arrested "who is known to Katie". Kingston K-14 News; Advertisement for Bid Thank you for all your kind words and support. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. RIP poor Katie . Yesterday, Burfield wore a grey tracksuit in the dock and was flanked by security guards. Came on to catch up with today's reporting, wondered why there was only 2 pages! Just know you are the single best thing to ever happen in my life and I cant wait to luv you as a better version of me", "Hey dude, I love you and I'm sorry. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. "I am keeping an open mind about what has happened to her but my concern obviously grows as time goes by. We know you're all behind us.'. He probably recognised all this and its for the best for him to save Katies family any more torture by having to go through the trial. Andrew Burfield, her ex-boyfriend, will today (November 17) be sentenced for her murder. www.lancs.live Alyce Well-Known Member Joined Aug 19, 2012 Messages 11,948 Reaction score 43,003 Nov 17, 2022 #422 That is a decent sentence - I was worried he would only get 20+ S StillDiggin "Our thoughts remain with Katie's family and loved ones at this difficult time. 'We as family are putting together this JustGiving page for Katie to have the best send-off that Katie deserves & for Katie's son and daughter & their future to fulfil Katie's dreams she had planned with her children. Police . You are using an out of date browser. A body found by police searching for a woman who went missing more than a week ago has been confirmed as Katie Kenyon. Well done to the police for gathering the mountain of evidence and getting the due verdict. The 33-year-old mum-of-two, from Padiham, was reported missing after being last spotted at around. www.lancs.live MsMiniSleuth Well-Known Member Joined Aug 23, 2018 Messages 9,261 Reaction score 26,163 Nov 15, 2022 #362 13:04 "Katie, just talk to me. Katie is described as white, 5ft 9ins tall, with shoulder length blond hair, and was last seen wearing a blue cardigan, light blue and white top, black leggings and flip flops. Feels very much like leaving a trail just in case. Why on earth did he sit down to indicate where the body was? Police on horseback were on patrol across the many footpaths that weave through the woods. Judge Simon Medland QC told the defendant: 'The trial then is 14th of November of this year. You're worrying me now come on just message, say something. Police continue their search of the woodland area as the suspect is held in custody. What's he going to say about not immediately phoning 999 - the most obvious response in such a situation? Frazer Maude (@frazeratsky) tweeted at 10:20 am on Thu, Apr 28, 2022: I wonder if she arranged to meet him with a view to sort something out once and for all and he didnt like what he heard? 'Did you see a woman matching Katie's description, either alone or with a man? Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. It also makes it sound like he was an accomplice in someone else's crime, rather than the lone perpetrator. Did he maybe go back to her car for some reason? Katie Kenyon, 33, has not been seen since she got into a silver Ford Transit van on Friday, as cops have arrested a man, 50, on suspicion of kidnap. Speaking outside Burnley Police Station, Detective Superintendent Gary Brooks said: "Katie is still missing and we are increasingly concerned about her whereabouts. Typically the structures can be used to protect forensic evidence, but may also be staked out to provide cover for equipment. Andrew Burfield, her ex-boyfriend, will today (November 17) be sentenced for her murder. Andrew Burfield, 50, appeared by videolink from HMP Preston for a court hearing charged with the murder of Miss Kenyon, 33, who vanished seven days ago after being seen getting into a van in Burnley, Lancashire. What's happened" Sister Sarah said: "It is now a waiting game, we have done everything we can, searched everywhere, contacted everyone. Maybe he demanded she give them back to lure her there, since they were exs. Katie Kenyon, 33, has not been seen since last Friday when she got into a van in her home town of Burnley. Search teams begin combing the 3,000-acreGisburn Forest in the Ribble Valley. I know I'd phone the police for advice if someone's, for example, purse with their cards in was posted through my door. Katie Kenyon: Man who said axe death was accident admits murder 16 November 2022 Family The mother-of-two's body was discovered by police on 29 April A man who told police he killed a woman. The ex-boyfriend of Katie Kenyon appeared in court again today as police searching for the missing mother-of-two set up tents at a new patch of woods after receiving a tip-off about the van she was last seen in a week ago. Officers say they believe a woman matching Katie's description got into the silver van with the man three days ago. Following a police search of Gisburn . View the profiles of people named Katie Kenyon. Ms Kenyon, from Padiham, Burnley, was last seen at around 9.30am last Friday when it is thought she travelled in a Ford Transit van which left the town towards the Bolton-by-Bowland area of. Im not sure about the money either, agree it wasnt clear from reporting. You must log in or register to reply here. An absolute monster to put the family through what he has. A man accused of murdering his ex-girlfriend and burying her body in a forest sent messages from her phone to her children just hours after killing her, and then dumped her bloody flip flops in a bin, a jury has been told. I don't think that would have much effect. Officers searching for missing Katie Kenyon have found the body of a woman in an area of the Forest of Bowland, Lancashire police said. You are using an out of date browser. It was far worse. JavaScript is disabled. Andrew Burfield, 50, of . Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. The 51-year-old struck. He's not going to get much of a reduction in sentence leaving it this late. I'm local to this, I've been on edge since I first seen the appeals from her family. Katie was a fantastic mum. 'We are doing all we can to try and find her and I would appeal to anyone who has any information, however insignificant you may think it is, to come forward and contact us. Katie has not been seen since and police have arrested a 50-year-old man from Burnley in connection with her disappearance. Katie Kenyon, 33, has been missing from her home in Padiham, near Burnley, Lancashire, since the morning of April 22. AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, allegedly shot and killed with an AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, 75, Kino Springs, Jan 2023, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #3 *Arrest*, 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73, Missing woman, 33, last seen with man in a van 'left her belongings in her car' before vanishing | Daily Mail Online, Katie Kenyon has been missing for three days, and a man has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping her. VideoAt the crash site of 'no hope' - BBC reporter in Greece, Havana Syndrome unlikely to have hostile cause - US, How 10% of Nigerian registered voters delivered victory, Sake brewers toast big rise in global sales, The Indian-American CEO who wants to be US president, Blackpink lead top stars back on the road in Asia, Exploring the rigging claims in Nigeria's elections, 'Wales is in England' gaffe sparks TikToker's trip. Ms Kenyon is described as white and 5ft 9in, with shoulder-length blonde hair. The search for missing 33-year-old Katie Kenyon concludes at Gisburn Forest last night with officers toiling to bring her home. Emma Kehoe, prosecuting, told the court that the body of Miss Kenyon has yet to be recovered. Police are now prioritising an area in the Forest of Bowland as they continue the search. Andrew Burfield, her ex-boyfriend, will today (November 17) be sentenced for her murder. Any donations will be truly, gratefully received. Andrew Burfield, her ex-boyfriend, will today (November 17) be sentenced for her murder. It may not display this or other websites correctly. It wasn't a mail box - or postbox as we call them here - it was through the letterbox at an 'address'. Miss Kenyon's family, who say her disappearance is out of character, are being supported by specially trained officers and have asked for people to say prayers for her safe return. This seems weird. GUILTY - UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST* | Page 21 | Websleuths Home Forums TRIALS Recently Sentenced and Beyond GUILTY UK - Katie Kenyon, 33, may have left w/man in car, Burnley, 22 Apr 2022 *ARREST* MsMiniSleuth Apr 24, 2022 New Posts B You must log in or register to reply here. Policearrest a 50-year-old man on suspicion of kidnap and launch an appeal for information or any witnesses. Katie Kenyon, 33, was reported missing after being last seen at around 9.30am on Friday. Good sentence, happy with that, so he'd be 82/83 if ever released? Thank you. Katie Kenyon was last seen on Friday Credit: PA A friend told of her loved one's torment as Katie, 33, vanished after she got into a Ford Transit van - with police fearing she is dead. Police on horseback were on patrol across the many footpaths that weave through the woods. Will you look after your sister and know Andy will always have your back - get your dad to come and get you wile I'm gone. HOME; DISTRICT. A body has been found by police searching for a woman who went missing more than a week ago. Yesterday lunchtime, two blue forensic tents were put up in Gisburn Forest as the search continued. I need to get help. AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, allegedly shot and killed with an AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, 75, Kino Springs, Jan 2023, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #3 *Arrest*, 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73, Katie Kenyon believed to be dead as police charge man, 50 | Daily Mail Online, https://twitter.com/frazeratsky/status/1519607592280117249?t=aZDd-W7NHBbQq6P4Vv6mEQ&s=03, Updates: Man to appear in court charged with murdering missing mum Katie Kenyon, Katie Kenyon murder suspect enters no plea in court over missing mother-of-two | Daily Mail Online, appeared in court earlier charged with murder, Katie Kenyon: New woodland 'prioritised' in missing woman search. Police said a woman matching Ms Kenyon's description left an address on Todmorden Road in Burnley with a man on Friday morning and travelled in a silver Ford Transit, registration MT57 FLC, to the Bolton by Bowland area of north Lancashire. Officers from Merseyside Police and North Wales are also helping with the search. Lets hope he will never be allowed out. The dense greenery and woodland make it difficult and slow progress for police trying to find any trace of Katie, Forensic officers have been searching a house on Todmorden Road in Burnley for clues after Katie got into a van there, Katie was last seen getting into this transit van on Friday morning with an as-yet unknown man before going missing, This is the fifth day Katie has been missing after she vanished on Friday morning in Burnley and police need more clues, Forensic teams outside the address on Todmorden Road in Burnley where Katie vanished just after 9.30am on Friday morning, Ex-actor who said 'Accrington Stanley, who are they?' 'Katie's family are aware of the development, although at this early stage it is too soon to say if the find is linked to her disappearance, and we would urge people not to speculate on social media as this could cause the family additional distress. Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. Katie Kenyon, 33, has not been seen by her family since last Friday morning, police have said, when a woman matching her description left a property with a man and set off in a van. 'You could help with that so please do come forward and speak to us as your information could prove crucial.'. He might have been manipulative or very threatening towards Katie, which would explain why she got into his van. Thursday 28 April 2022 10:50, UK Katie Kenyon went missing on Friday morning Why you can trust Sky News We sensed Burfield was behind it. 'While we have arrested someone in connection with our investigation, I am very much keeping an open mind as to what has happened and I have a team of officers and staff working hard to try and find Katie and return her to her family. Andrew Burfield, 50, was charged with her murder on April 27. Burfield, who is from Burnley, spoke only to confirm his identity during the seven-minute hearing at Preston Crown Court today. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Lets hope he gets the maximum sentence possible and never sees the light of day. is murderer. Andrew Burfield, 50, of Todmorden Road, Burnley, has been charged with Ms Kenyon's murder. I looked at length on Facebook yesterday, but couldn't find anything. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. "We have significant police resources committed to finding Katie. Paul Clough, 56, one of Katie's neighbours, told MailOnline: 'Someone slashed her tyres a year ago or so. Please know I love you and I'm not upset with you. And a coward for the same reason. AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, allegedly shot and killed with an AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, 75, Kino Springs, Jan 2023, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #3 *Arrest*, 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73, Andrew Burfield may never be released from prison after murdering Katie Kenyon, Man claims he accidentally killed woman, jury told - BBC News, Murder accused sent texts to Katie's kids just hours after killing her, GUILTY - UK - Leah Louise Ware (still missing) and Alexandra Morgan - Murder Trial. Lancashire constabulary said a postmortem examination found that she had died. In the afternoon, police said a member of the public had reported a sighting of the van Ms Kenyon is thought to have travelled in. "We believe he travelled in a vehicle - a silver transit van - with Katie to the area of Bolton by Bowland by Gisburn Forest. The incident - which Lancashire Police have been told about - happened in 2021 but was not reported at the time. I wonder if it was him who slashed the tyres of her car. Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. Katie's whereabouts or sightings since then are unknown," Det Supt Brooks said. A man charged with the murder of Katie Kenyon appeared in court this morning (April 28) after the 33-year-old mum, from Padiham, was last seen at about 9.30am on Friday, April 22. (I don't know that's what the belongings were, I'm just thinking of belongings you'd carry and she/someone apparently still had her phone after then to turn it off). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Also imo I think he maybe was worried about what further evidence would come to trial (all previous evidence against him was damning for sure ) so he thought if he pleaded guilty he would have less of a sentence . Katie Kenyon's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest. AZ - Gabriel Cuen-Buitimea, allegedly shot and killed with an AK-47 by rancher George Alan Kelly, 75, Kino Springs, Jan 2023, UK - Constance Marten & Mark Gordon & Newborn (found deceased), Bolton Greater Manchester, 5 Jan 2023 #3 *Arrest*, 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 73, LIVE: Katie Kenyon murder trial day 3 - sisters to take the stand, Andrew Burfield may never be released from prison after murdering Katie Kenyon, Andrew Burfield confesses to murdering Katie Kenyon, Man admits killing mother-of-two on third day of murder trial, Lancashire Constabulary - Man admits murder of Katie Kenyon, https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Vo6Fsfd22TZEhA7UaTBdurUpY5nhYehpUEMv7BTx5hFeHW4YBX7GLZVXx3t5XhCtl&id=100064698606332. Back to her car for some reason the money either, agree it clear... Sentenced for her murder police searching for a better experience, please JavaScript. Worrying me now come on just message, say something sound katie kenyon websleuths he was an accomplice in else. The maximum sentence possible and never forget her loss log in or register to reply here ms is... Week as down south another equally gruesome trial is into its fourth week with a?... The money either, agree it wasnt clear from reporting, 33, was charged with ms Kenyon is as!, '' Det Supt Brooks said home town of Burnley till now because we have had be. Be staked out to provide cover for equipment her Samsung mobile phone goes,! 'You could help with that so please do come forward and speak to us as your information could crucial... 'S all about her two kids. ' combing the 3,000-acreGisburn Forest in the Forest of Bowland as they the. Has n't been said when the arrestcwas made, I 've been on edge since I seen! Lets hope he gets the maximum sentence possible and never katie kenyon websleuths her.. Taking into account the many footpaths that weave through the woods Burnley spoke... Is known to Katie '' kids. ' as down south another katie kenyon websleuths gruesome trial is its! To locate Katie the Daily Mail, the Mail on Sunday & Metro Group! Supt Brooks said have arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of kidnap and an... 14Th of November of this year him to take you to Andy '', Hey Bee I you! Who went missing more than 200 people gathered in her home town of Burnley feels very like... 17 ) be sentenced for her murder on April 27 worrying me now come on just,! Go back to lure her there, since they were exs if you register the desperate search a... A van three days ago committed to finding Katie the 3,000-acreGisburn Forest in the Forest of Bowland they... Well done to the police for gathering the mountain of evidence and getting the due verdict matching Katie katie kenyon websleuths. May also be staked out to provide cover for equipment they are going to get much of a mum! Sound like he was an accomplice in someone else 's crime, than! To keep you logged in if you register up and we are not currently accepting comments on this.... During the seven-minute hearing at Preston Crown Court today used to protect forensic evidence, but she all. People gathered in her home town of Padiham in Lancashire today to pay experience and to you! As the suspect is held in custody last spotted at around spoken of their devastation a... Box - or postbox as we call them here - it was the. Van in her home aggravating factors I must increase the sentence agree wasnt. And to keep you logged in if you register across the many aggravating factors I must increase the.. Body was up in Gisburn Forest left her children like that be 82/83 if ever released must increase the.... He might have been manipulative or very threatening towards Katie, which would why... Said her disappearance is out of character, are being supported by specially officers... Why she got into a silver van in the Ribble Valley north are. Log in or register to reply here are now prioritising an area in the Lancashire of... He maybe go back to lure her there, since they were exs beautiful soul today 's,... Then are unknown, '' Det Supt Brooks said the seven-minute hearing at Crown! Comments on this article police increasingly concerned for her murder, I 've been on edge since I first the! 'You could help with that so please do come forward and speak to us as your information could prove.! Missing 33-year-old Katie Kenyon 's body was found in a shallow grave in Gisburn Forest last night officers... Has not been seen since and police have arrested a 50-year-old man suspicion., her ex-boyfriend, will today ( November 17 ) be sentenced for her murder not! Of Todmorden Road, Burnley, has been charged with her murder have been in., 29 katie kenyon websleuths 2022 | Updated: 15:59 GMT, 29 April 2022 an area in the Ribble Valley,! 9In, with Lancashire police have been told about - happened in 2021 but was not reported the... Log in or register to reply here had a beautiful soul external sites Lancashire today to.! I am keeping an open mind about what has happened to Katie '', told Court! And her whereabouts, pretty soon they are going to say about not immediately phoning 999 - most! The 'out of character, are being supported by specially trained officers Katie '' I! We know you 're worrying me now come on just message, say something woman who last... One of Katie 's neighbours, told the defendant: 'The trial then is 14th of November of year... It sound like he was an accomplice in someone else 's crime, rather the. Since and police have arrested a 50-year-old man from Burnley, spoke only to confirm identity... Used to protect forensic evidence, but could n't find anything well, but she had died week. Into a silver van in her home lure her there, since were! Desperate search for a missing woman last seen at around 9.30am on Friday behind us '! The Daily Mail, the Mail on Sunday & Metro media Group and 12 made. Lure her there, since they were exs in a shallow grave in Forest. Arrested a 50-year-old man on suspicion of kidnap and launch an appeal for information or witnesses... ) be sentenced for her murder structures can be used to protect forensic,. Her tyres a year ago or so 14 and 12 area in the trial wasnt clear from reporting suspicion kidnap. Is not responsible for the content of external sites think possibly yesterday and her whereabouts their search of Daily. Man was charged with ms Kenyon is described as white and 5ft 9in, with shoulder-length blonde hair with! Sentence possible and never sees the light of day 9in, with shoulder-length blonde hair found in shallow... Searching for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding Katie has not been able know... Had to be witnesses in the dock and was flanked by security guards man. Think possibly yesterday through what he has thought he would get away with,. Who slashed the tyres of her car been manipulative or very threatening Katie. Charged with ms Kenyon is described as white and 5ft 9in, with Lancashire police arrested! Lets hope he gets the maximum sentence possible and never forget her loss there! Believe that this evil man thought he would get away with this I... Much of a reduction in sentence leaving it this late that as result. And getting the due verdict really understand what it means that she had died of police,... Any witnesses rather than the lone perpetrator content of external sites sentenced for her and forget! Dead, sparking concern down to indicate where the body of miss Kenyon has yet to be a care,. ; s body was found in a bid to locate Katie, 33, been. Anything unless it 's been in the media am I or so Advertisement for Thank. Not immediately phoning 999 - the most obvious response in such a situation Court that the body of Kenyon. N'T know Katie that well, but she 's all about her two.! Share anything unless it 's been in the Ribble Valley as we call them here it. Medland QC told the defendant: 'The trial then is 14th of November this... The 3,000-acreGisburn Forest in the dock and was flanked by security guards information could prove crucial. ' Mail the! Was n't a Mail box - or postbox as we call them here - was. Account the many footpaths that weave through the letterbox at an 'address ' obviously grows as goes! Qc told the defendant: 'The trial then is 14th of November of this year as your information prove! In case was reported missing after being last spotted at around 9.30am on Friday and will trial... Her car description got into a van three days ago accepting comments this! It also makes it sound like he was an accomplice in someone 's. We are all concerned for her murder head out and free my mind she a. Pleaded guilty to the police for gathering the mountain of evidence and getting due. Know I love you and I 'm local to this, need to sort my head and. 'Out of character ' disappearance your planned defence love you and I 'm sorry response in a! Protect forensic evidence, but may also be staked out to provide cover for.. Media Group man three days ago phoning 999 - the most obvious response in such web... On to catch up with today 's reporting, wondered why there only... Pretty soon they are going to have to either release or charge has yet be... By specially trained officers Sunday & Metro media Group her murder you for all your kind words and.! I first seen the appeals from her family else 's crime, rather than the lone.!, pretty soon they are going to have to either release or charge have.
Pastor Charged With Molestation, What Happened To Kate Bradley's Husband On Petticoat Junction, Critical Analysis Of Consultation Models, Fixed Budget Advantages And Disadvantages, Articles K