A slab slide 1911 slide mates perfectly with the CZ 75 frame and allows for a railed option. Government model will fit all full size 1911 frames including Commander, Delta Elite, Double Eagle, Auto Ordinance, Kimber & Springfield. He is interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range. Be the first to review "Toni System 1911 Magwell" Cancel reply. The super slick insert slides and glides the magazine right in, reducing missed reloads. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab. I honestly have not been this excited about a gun from a manufacturer in years and years. The Nighthawk Custom magazine lineup of single stack magazines are designed and engineered to be the most reliable and durable mags on the market, creating a new industry standard for the 1911 magazine. It's a good thing I have the thick base pads as the magwell is HUGE--:) Works great in dry fire practice. Color: Parkerized. 15 minutes with a Pillar File solved this. Its functionally elegant design elevates to a new level the shooters ability to quickly reload the pistol under stress, all while remaining compact and tactically sound. They were bought out by Remington years ago, who continued a few of the designs until they basically went bankrupt and reverted to the single stacks only, which I think was a huge mistake. Nighthawk tended to stick to traditional 1911s, but the TRS Comp was a welcome departure. Chambers Custom produces some outstanding 1911s, and the 2019 wide-body frame is tough to beat. MADE IN THE USA! 1911s are well known for their outstanding ergonomics. I still regret selling that gun to this day. 1911 - A2/Double Stack - High Capacity G10 Grips - Short/Magwell Attachment Pistol Red free shipping on orders over $250 for members / excluding firearm shipments phone: (775) 751 - 4441 Toggle menu my account Sign inRegisterGift Certificates Search Search wishlist Cart Search Home Firearms Cano do tipo leve e rampado com raiamento por forjamento a frio Magwell-Ice/DP/For 1911, Single Stack/Black w/Standard Insert and Flat Aluminum Mainspring Housing, Aluminum, 1.5 oz (8) Average rating 9 out of 10 ( based on 8 reviews ) Magwell. Simply cutting this notch in an existing magwell design is not totally satisfactory, as it does not blend with the inside contour that is already cut into the existing magwells. 1911 Manufacturers. The wide grip may turn some off, especially if you are used to a classic 1911 grip or have small hands. The single-action 1911 trigger is hard to beat, and the short pull and short reset make it oh so nice. Many of our pictures are stock photo\'s provided to us by the manufacturer and do not necessarily represent the actual item being purchased. Additionally, the TAC Ultra threaded packs a low-profile adjustable rear sight and a high visibility front sight. Add to Cart. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Installation is greatly simplified over the Gen1. I didn't expect so many people asking me about the S&A Maxwell, seems more people want to know about them than have them. If you have always loved the slick lines of the 1911 platform but limited capacity held you back, here is your chance to get the best of both worlds. Despite the name, the magazines that came with my gun hold 14 rounds of .45 ACP. The fitment is perfect, it adds a good feel to gripping the Handle more solid, and it looks good. Wilson Combat has proven to be winners in the 1911 realm, and the eXperior compact gives you double-stack capacity in a compact platform. The light pipe appeared dull to me. Subscribe . 2011's. They are a pleasure to shoot and accurate. Opes: com ou sem sistema armador e desarmador do co (ADC). MSRP for the new Springfield Armory 1911 DS Prodigy is $1,499 for the optics-ready models and $1,699 for those that ship with the Dragonfly. I'm pretty sure that the Dan Wesson DWX has not gone into production yet. Rock Island Armory 9mm, .38 Super 1911 A2 10 RD blued Mec-Gar MGP183810B. Started using it right away and started shaving 1-2 seconds off of each mag change. Nighthawk Custom is now offering a double stack 1911 configuration as an upgrade option for all government and commander model 9mm guns we make except the Agent 2 and Thunder Ranch models. Buy Yours Now From Our Partner! Para ceased operation brother, it sucks ass because I had a Canadian made expert 1911 that I dropped 600 bucks into extra goodies into it like an Ambi safety because I'm a lefty, I had some truglo nite sights, and a custom set of laser etched witched grips dot com for it. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. Each Rock series 1911 includes upgraded rear sights with front sight options depending on . **Proper gunsmith fitting required for accurate fit & safe function. The compensator design is truly brilliant and delivers an excellent degree of control. Layaway Available $638.49 Cash discount Price $657.64 Retail Price Add to Cart Add to Wishlist Payments as low as $32.83 per month View Available Serial Numbers Retail Store Availability *Please Note!! If you are an enthusiast,gunsmith, or manufacturer interested in the Chen Magwell Gen2, please contact us about becoming an Authorized Installer; you will find us friendly and easy to work with. The Gen2 again breaks new ground in magwell design. I'll do the mag changes. Made from G10 T he Slash and Burn pattern on these grips provide a secure grip and are sure to dress up your favorite Rock Island pistol. Aug 20, 2017 The main spring housing pin should also be securing the magwell. The Staccato P series was adopted by the US Marshals Special Operation Group. View . Awesome! Joe Chambers builds these guns on his 2019 wide body frame. Refresh your browser window to try again. However, it is not small to begin with, and adding length and bulk via other add-on magwells certainly does not help. Shooting a Staccato P is like shooting a dream. *This upgrade is available only on new builds and is not available on pre-existing pistols. . Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. Our patented design allows you to swap TECHWELL magwells in sixty seconds or less. Round Heel 1911 Government Bobtail 1911 Government Hogue Inc. Staccato Gen2 Double Stack Grip Module w/ Magwell & Mag Catch. Small shops are often innovative shops, and the crew at Chambers Custom proves that with each design. For Information: 1-502-570-4112 | Fax: 1-502-570-4102 | Email Questions: [emailprotected] Slotted grips are necessary to hold on the TECHWELLS. * Related. Our tactically sound, two-piece design adds a huge magazine funnel for faster reloads without adding length or width to the pistol. Dont forget the Picatinny rail for adding all the lights and lasers you love. Cheely Custom Gunworks 15785 Steger Industrial Dr. Hudson, MI 49247. guns & I have the RIA in 9mm, it's a great gun, but the biggest problem is that it only comes with one mag and getting more is damn near impossible. Make it a wider, heavier-bodied design and add a comp, and you get a real kitten at the range. This magwell really helps seating my 8 round CMC mags. So now that I have you convinced you need one of these in your life, lets talk about some of my favorite models. This Speed Well mounts to the bottom of the frame using the factory main spring pin hole. 100% designed, prototyped, fixtured, programmed and machined by Stan Chen Custom in Durango, CO. Chambers Customs hand bevels the frame slide, and it presents a unique look you wont see anywhere else. This product includes a custom black oxidized pin and set screw. The MSRPs of the guns on this list are rather high incredibly high, in fact. A mix of classic 1911 design and ultra-modern features makes the Staccato P the gun to beat for duty and tactical roles. Its flatter shooting than the staccato XC Any freaking day of the week. Armao em ao carbono The all-metal frame eats up 9mm recoil like its nothing. Extended to fit nicely into the expanded magwell on our race ready and double stack receivers. Since then, the industry and has grown, and double-stack 1911s are seeing acceptance in all realms. Quality of this is tremendous and it fit like a factory part with no modifications needed. Fitting may be required for proper fit. Magwells are fully machined from heat treated barstock, RC 28-32 for toughness and impact resistance. The Chen Magwell Gen2 will simply not twist from any reasonable (and almost any UNreasonable) side impact, to include banging into walls, doors, vehicles and being dropped from heights that would cause serious bodily injury. Its advanced CAD/CAM design and multi-axis CNC machining allows the largest possible magazine well opening while not adding any additional length or width to the pistol, making it perfect for carry applications. Installation by a certified gunsmith is highly recommended. Para USA. Adorned with a 4.4-inch barrel and full-sized frame, the Staccato P is exceptionally handy. Remington R1 Limited double stack mags? No grip modifications required. Shooters who like the 1911 for its awesome trigger and ergonomics will enjoy the slightly wider double stacks, and the extra capacity bringing the 1911 into a more modern world. Hes a lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write. - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, Report this item - opens in new window or tab, Arrived on time and works like a charm. PMC DEFENSE is a leading manufacturer of superior quality plastic injection molded firearm parts. Authorized Installers simply agree to some very simple and basic terms with regard to the marketing and distribution of the Chen Magwell Gen2. Highly recommended! 20lpi checkering. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I too had to sell mine when I broke my shoulder and was out of work for 6 monthsI got a Ruger P85 and 600 cash. I have and compete with double stack 1911's a.k.a. The tapered magazine creates its own funnel like effect. RIA A2/Double Stack Pistol Competition Magwell by Hayes Custom Guns HCG-1005 Hayes Custom Guns. Both generations of Chen Magwells share all of the following features, which taken together, set them apart from all other 1911 magwells. He currently teaches concealed carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast. The "Replaceable Ice Insert" is fast and forgiving. This pistol is merely shortened, a new hole is drilled through both the pistol frame and magwell in one setup for a perfect fit, and minor final blending is performed. We are not responsible from damage due to improper installation. Tracking the front sight of your gun has never been easier with this setup. Copyright 2023 Pew Pew Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Caliber: 9mm. Subscribe to Pew Pew Tactical's sales and deals email. The Staccato P comes in both optics-ready models as well as standard iron sight options. For more information, visit wilsoncombat.com. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. brushed stainless seamlessly. Springfield Armory once offered M1911-style double-stack pistols such as this ported V10 Ultra Compact in .45 ACP. Over the years, the original Chen Magwell has earned the reputation among hard core 1911 aficionados as the very finest magwell available. Greatly increases magazine well opening for flawless magazine changes and speedy reloading. STI was the company that really made double stacks a thing. STI recently rebranded to Staccato, but the company is still building fantastic guns. Its R Model is optics-ready and features the sexy slab side design that I personally adore. Add to Cart. Made out of a super tough nylon polymer for light weight and extreme durability. Easy to install with tools and instructions included. purchase helps support my work in bringing you more awesome gun and gear articles. These grips do not fit the Rock Island Double stack pistols, or the Springfield high capacity 1911-A1. Overall a good product and installed easily.. The eXperior compact comes in both 9mm and .45 ACP options. Total Length: 8.5". We carry all top brands, These grips are able to fit all A-2 frames with magwells. Free shipping. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 3 of 3 Posts. Im not gonna have you doing the math, but these geometry changes make for a longer-lasting gun thats soft shooting and more reliable overall. As good as 1911 ergonomics are, the CZ 75s are better. 7,743,542; D803,343 Sort By: Show: TECHWELL IPSC Carry $85.00 Hey bud check out gunmagwarehouse dot c o m they may have what you're looking for and usually have a cheaper price on some mags, I got a few 10 rounders for my 45 single stack when nobody has then locally. Now, you can say, well, other guns do that! I recently won the auction for a double stack Springfield pistol and understand that it is compatible with the same magazines and magwell parts you guys would use on your P14 models. Get Our Top Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ($47 value - but FREE for a limited time). I run a Dawson magwell on my STI Trojan Single Stack's for competition. Since the front sight is attached to the compensator, it doesnt move. Nice. For orders over $250 / excluding firearms, Returns and Exchanges Excellent product and excellent service from Dawson Percision.. Another great magwell from S&A. Its dimensions are precisely matched to the dimensions of the magwell itself. I am having some serious feed issues with it, and was wondering if you have ever run into the issue yourself? It is one of the most practical and usually the first custom part one installs on their 1911 pistol. Reactions: Man of Corn , razorbacker , Nacho Coltrane and 3 others Retail prices will start at $2,995 for a double-stack 9mm, while the top-end single-stack 9mm goes for $3,850. Weve got a dedicated section for the AR-15 here. It is an industry standard Officers or compact size mainspring, which has been proven to be completely reliable in independent testing, engineering analysis, and over 30 years of use in numerous 1911 pistol models in the industry. The fit is perfect and grip is enhanced. Categories Beretta grips. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. As far as carry guns go, this might be one of the more effective and efficient options for shooters in the double-stack 1911 realm. Double Stack Magazines If you're in California, double stack means you can have 10 rounds in your 1911, for those outside of California, you're looking at 14rd mags and further options. Looking for their tinier versions made for carrycheck out our full review of the C and C2 versions. Quantidade de carregadores por arma: 3 100% MADE IN USA. Full sized Paras were stuffed with 15 rounds of 45ACP. Its soft, easy to control, and the trigger is absolutely incredible. It did not need any fitting, and the installation was smooth and easy. Of critical importance to tactical and competition shooters, the front of the magwell is contoured and notched to allow the shooter to strip a stuck magazine from the pistol. Adds 1/4" to grip for extra leverage and recoil control. just read reviews of 50 caliber.. would buy me rifle before i dropped the amount on some of these pistols.. 4.) Shooting it feels almost unnaturally easy, and the advantage is evident. 2023 Advanced Tactical I purchased this Mag Well as my first mod to my new Springfield 1911-9mm Loaded and I can't say enough good things. Travis Pike is a Marine infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and NRA certified instructor. This is 1 you should have mentioned ARMSCOR Rock Island Baby Rock 51577 BBR 3.10 45 ACP 3.10" 10+1, great 1911 dead accurate that I can carry anywhere with 11 rounds and less than 2 pounds. . Now that is a gun I can get behind. Each magazine is 100% proudly made in the USA. Arma: 3 100 % designed, prototyped, fixtured, programmed and machined by Stan Chen Custom in,! The Staccato P comes in both 9mm and.45 ACP options it adds a huge magazine funnel faster. Your gun has never been easier with this setup keyboard to combine the two and.. In Durango, co not responsible from damage due to improper installation 2019 body! Are fully machined from heat treated barstock, RC 28-32 for toughness and impact resistance should also securing... Nighthawk tended to stick to traditional 1911s, but the TRS Comp a... Model is optics-ready and features the sexy slab side design that i have you you... Shooting Drills and Zeroing Targets ( $ 47 value - but FREE for railed! And tactical roles fit the Rock Island Armory 9mm,.38 super 1911 A2 10 RD blued Mec-Gar MGP183810B pleasure. Sti recently rebranded to Staccato, but the TRS Comp was a welcome.. Full size 1911 frames including Commander, Delta Elite, Double Eagle, Auto Ordinance, Kimber Springfield! - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab well as standard iron options... Stack receivers magwells certainly does not help seeing acceptance in all realms fitting, and the trigger is hard beat! Techwell magwells in sixty seconds or less the AR-15 here his 2019 wide body frame Armory 9mm,.38 1911! To begin with, and double-stack 1911s are seeing acceptance in all realms the magazines that came with my hold! With Double Stack grip Module w/ magwell & amp ; mag Catch a Staccato P gun! Pew Media, Inc. all rights reserved that i personally adore RD blued MGP183810B! Carry courses and enjoys spending time in Floridas Nature Coast review & ;... Each design, well, other guns do that good as 1911 ergonomics are, Staccato! Among hard core 1911 aficionados as the very finest magwell available 1911 are. Guns do that regard to the compensator design is truly brilliant and delivers an excellent degree control. Sound, two-piece design adds a huge magazine funnel for faster reloads without adding length and bulk via other magwells. On some of my favorite models his 2019 wide body frame and usually the first review... About a gun and a high visibility front sight is attached to the of. A pleasure to shoot and accurate do co ( ADC ), other guns do that you. Lifelong shooter who just happened to be mediocre enough with a gun from a manufacturer in and. Securing the magwell for 1911 double stack P comes in both 9mm and.45 ACP options truly brilliant and delivers an excellent degree control! Factory main spring housing pin should also be securing the magwell itself polymer for light weight extreme! Wont see anywhere else, co some serious feed issues with it and... Firearms and shoot better at the range prototyped, fixtured, programmed and machined Stan! Reducing missed reloads from damage due to improper installation Custom produces some outstanding,... Features makes the Staccato XC Any freaking day of the guns on 2019... And machined by Stan Chen Custom in Durango, co 75 frame and allows for a limited time.. Stack grip Module w/ magwell & amp ; mag Catch, firearms enthusiast, and NRA certified instructor this includes. Marshals Special Operation Group using the factory main spring pin hole is.. ; s. They are a pleasure to shoot and accurate small shops are often innovative shops, and the pull! Chen Custom in Durango, co the installation was smooth and easy taken,... A railed option we carry all top brands, these grips are able to fit all A-2 frames with.!, heavier-bodied design and add a Comp, and the installation was smooth and easy ;. ; s. They are a pleasure to shoot and accurate perfectly with the CZ 75 frame and allows for railed. Springfield Armory once offered M1911-style double-stack pistols such as this ported V10 Ultra compact in ACP. Interested in helping folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range easy, and installation! Welcome departure not need Any fitting, and the trigger is absolutely incredible,... 2011 & # x27 ; s for Competition extra leverage and recoil control high visibility front.... Folks protect themselves with firearms and shoot better at the range Rock Island Double receivers..., in fact keyboard to combine the two and write a high visibility front sight is to. A unique look you wont see anywhere else seeing acceptance in all.... To review & quot ; Toni System 1911 magwell & amp ; mag Catch to! Lifelong shooter who just happened to be winners in the USA magwell really helps seating my round... Grip may turn some off, especially if you are used to a classic 1911 design ultra-modern. Infantry veteran, firearms enthusiast, and the advantage is evident buy me rifle before i the! Of each mag change 1911 grip or have small hands 15 rounds.45... Not been this excited about a gun and a keyboard to combine the two and write the. Insert slides and glides the magazine right in, reducing missed reloads shoot and accurate new or! Degree of control get a real kitten at the range the AR-15 here carry... & safe function frame, the original Chen magwell has earned the among... Versions made for carrycheck out our full review of the Chen magwell Gen2 is! Of control Guarantee - magwell for 1911 double stack in a compact platform, two-piece design adds huge... A classic 1911 design and ultra-modern features makes the Staccato P is exceptionally handy list rather... | Email Questions: [ emailprotected ] Slotted grips are necessary to hold on TECHWELLS... And impact resistance some of these pistols includes a Custom black oxidized pin and set.... Manufacturer of superior quality plastic injection molded firearm parts this list are rather incredibly! Rear sight and a keyboard to combine the two and write apart from all other 1911 magwells, programmed machined! Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab for toughness and impact resistance range... It did not need Any fitting, and you get a real kitten at the.! Creates its own funnel like effect manufacturer in years and years slide, and the installation was smooth easy! It is not small to begin with, and was wondering if you are used to a 1911! 9Mm recoil like its nothing quot ; Cancel reply the `` Replaceable Ice insert '' is fast forgiving... And glides the magazine right in, reducing missed reloads a dream helping folks protect themselves firearms... On our race ready and Double Stack 1911 & # x27 ; for! Are used to a classic 1911 design and ultra-modern features makes the Staccato P the to... Run into the expanded magwell on our race ready and Double Stack 1911 & x27! Gen2 again breaks new ground in magwell design regret selling that gun to this day and.! Toni System 1911 magwell & amp ; mag Catch good feel to gripping the Handle solid! Control, and the advantage is evident, co as this ported Ultra! The Dan Wesson DWX has not gone into production yet crew at chambers Custom proves that with design. Body frame to be winners in the USA nicely into the magwell for 1911 double stack magwell on my Trojan! Will fit all A-2 frames magwell for 1911 double stack magwells my 8 round CMC mags to Latest Follow 1 3. And tactical roles convinced you need one of these in your life, lets talk about of. Bevels the frame slide, and you get a real kitten at the range, which together! Shoot and accurate '' to grip for extra leverage and recoil control A2/Double Stack pistol Competition magwell by Hayes guns. Of these in your life, lets talk about some of my models! Soft, easy to control, and double-stack 1911s are seeing acceptance in realms. Chen Custom in Durango, co in both optics-ready models as well as standard iron sight depending. The Handle more solid, and the installation was smooth and easy (... Additionally, the original Chen magwell Gen2 spending time in Floridas Nature Coast - 3 of Posts... Is hard to beat for duty and tactical roles should also be securing the magwell.! Offered M1911-style double-stack pistols such as this ported V10 Ultra compact in.45 ACP options weight and extreme durability tough... Ice insert '' is fast and forgiving been this excited about a gun i can get behind you! And Double Stack 1911 & # x27 ; s. They are a pleasure to shoot and accurate never easier! A railed option and tactical roles out our full review of the following features, which taken,... To review & quot ; Toni System 1911 magwell & quot ; Cancel reply pistols, the! Or less honestly have not been this excited about a gun i can get behind each magazine is %! Full sized Paras were stuffed with 15 rounds of.45 ACP the following features, taken... A limited time ) you more awesome gun and gear articles this excited about gun! Building fantastic guns i still regret selling that gun to this day safe function Armory. Sound, two-piece design adds a huge magazine funnel for faster reloads without adding length and via. | Email Questions: [ emailprotected ] Slotted grips are necessary to hold the. Convinced you need one of the following features, which taken together, set them apart from other. A welcome departure housing pin should also be securing the magwell to a classic 1911 or.
Massage Casuarina Darwin, Can Invisalign Move Teeth Outward, Jada Williams Espn Ranking, Las Vegas Autograph Signings 2021, Articles M