Cruise Pier Transportation . Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Mauna Lani Resort to Farrington Hwy Opp Ala Walua St, Mauna Lani Resort to Wyndham Kona Hawaiian Resort Kailua Kona, Los Angeles Airport LAX to Kona Airport KOA, Paniolo Greens Resort Waikoloa to Kona Airport KOA, Aston Kona By The Sea Kailua Kona to Kona Airport KOA, Minneapolis Airport MSP to Kona Airport KOA, Covington Airport CVG to Kona Airport KOA, Guadalajara Airport GDL to Kona Airport KOA, Providence Airport PVD to Kona Airport KOA, Fairway Villas at Waikoloa by South Kohala Management to Kona Airport KOA, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. Contact SpeediShuttle He asked us if we needed a ride back from our snorkeling cruise to our hotel. Youll be provided with a choice of transfer companies, from luxury limos to maxi taxis, private cars to shuttle buses, depending on your journey, along with passenger reviews and star ratings. Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Mauna Lani/Auberge has emerged as the newest luxury resort in Hawaii. Hawaii Things To Do - A Night Out on Maui, Customizable Your Vacation with Custom Group Tours in Hawaii, Hawaii History - King Kamehameha the Great, Interesting Facts That You May Not Know About the Hawaiian Islands. The cheapest way to get from Kona Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Guard Shack costs only $2, and the quickest way takes just 30 mins. On booking, youll receive a confirmation email with the contact details of your transfer company and meeting instructions for your trip. We are looking forward to sharing one of a kind experiences with you. View All Tours As already explained to you, this isn't the island to take public transportation, not to "meet locals" or do anything else. I am not interested in (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Some activities need 72 hours to cancel and large parties of 6 or more need 72 hours or more. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kona Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Resort right here. Also how are you going to get rental scuba gear and tanks and get to the Mauna Lani from Waikoloa Beach with that gear for scuba diving? from $18.00. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. The shuttle situation here is quite different than you'll find in a big city. I love to sail though. But if you want to sightsee anywhere--the botanical gardens are over on the east side--you will need a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We will help with Pre-Travel Testing. Yes, the driving distance between Kona Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Resort is 22 miles. Shops at Mauna Lani will be on your right. Our concierge can assist you with your ground transportation. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. Kona Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Resort bus services, operated by Hele-On Bus, arrive at Mauna Lani Guard Shack station. We look forward to serving you and welcoming you to your home away from home in beautiful Hawaii. Please select a valid travel date and time. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 800-232-4636. Re: Transportation from KOA airport to Mauna Lani Bay hotel 12 years ago Save White, brown, blue or yellow; single or married; they all are pretty safe here. We live here part time and use them often.more, Airport ShuttlesTown Car ServiceToursLahaina, We weren't sure exactly how many people would need transporting at what time.more, For airport shuttles, use Honolulu Airport Shuttle if you want something scheduled.more, He was able to arrange for transporting a group of nine if us too.more, My wife and I were on vacation in Maui when we came across Antonio. They're a viable alternative for some travelers rental cars are your best bet if you plan on getting away from the resort though. Why are you doing shore diving instead of boat diving? Perfect for weddings, special occasions, golf outings, nights out, luxury airport transfers, and much more! We offer a much more intimate experience for travelers aboard smaller vehicles with local guides showcasing the wonders of the land and people of Hawaii nei. I think you should get a car. Reservation Policy Once you have completed your booking your Transfer Company will Airline Contact Information The bus from Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keahole to Mauna Lani Guard Shack takes 51 min including transfers and departs every four hours. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-28810557', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');plane arrivals every hour, here you can be looking at one or two on any given hour. Everyone who has replied here in response to your post has advised you to rent a car. I will be arriving on Halloween, alone, and I tentatively made arrangements through the hotel but wonder if there isn't a shuttle service that might be less expensive. While Kona Airport is a smaller airport in Hawaii, there are still a number of shopping and dining options available including Chos Lei & Flowers, Laniakea by Centerplate, and Tiares Gift Shop. This is a review for airport shuttles near Lahaina, HI: "I selected Aloha Share Express for my airport shuttle need based upon all the glowing recommendations in Yelp. It will cost . * Transfer includes 2 pieces of standard luggage and one carry-on. The journey takes approximately 51 min. A driver will greet you at baggage claim and lead you to your Kona airport shuttle, providing comfortable transportation to your accommodations. Oahu Tours 3 Beds. The shuttle within Waikoloa is going to be used mostly by tourists if not entirely, and is $1 per person per ride no hop on hop off. Not to mention that you are dead here without a car, and unless you plan to spend all of your time at the hotel, you do need a car here. Read our range of informative guides on popular transport routes and companies - including Italy Travel Guides, Train travel in France: A guide to SNCF and Travelling by boat in Italy - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Nearby homes similar to 68-1050 Mauna Lani Point Dr Unit F203 have recently sold between $3M to $3M at an average of $1,235 per square foot. Is this simply what I should expect to pay or are there other less expensive alternatives? I cannot begin to think of why you would do that? The bonus is having Glen (the owner) as your driver. Special Event Transportation What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Mauna Lani Resort? Airline tickets are non-changeable and non-transferable. Private USD $120.00 Mauna Lani Resort Shared Shuttles and Private Airport Transfers Ensure your trip gets off to the best start by booking an airport shuttle or private transfer to and from Mauna Lani Resort, Mauna Lani Resort, Hawaii County, Hawaii, 96738, USA and Kona Airport (KOA) Kona Airport (KOA) Honolulu Airport (HNL) Hilo Airport (ITO) I had to call them twice to confirm a pick up time (they had my flight time but did not reach out with the pick up time). View All Tours Additional baggage is extra and paid directly when you arrive at your shuttle, as noted below. Prices start at $100USD per night. I am not patronizing you, I just don't understand. You're also not being at all clear. Pickup Locations Yes, there is a direct bus departing from Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keahole and arriving at Mauna Lani Guard Shack. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Kona Airport (KOA) is 800-232-4636. The bus goes through the resorts multiple times per day, on different routes. He gave us a very reasonable pricemore. definitely recommend this service to others, Our driver was great! 2,111 Sq. Last updated: 22 Feb 2023 Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 800-232-4636. You will be greeted by a local representative that will handle all of your luggage, and provide you a clean, safe ride to your destination. Kauai Tours $36.68. The updated ratings from AAA and Forbes will be available as of 2021. The distance between Kona Airport (KOA) and Mauna Lani Resort is 18 miles. Hop over to the Kohala Coast with exclusive Kama'aina rates, complimentary parking and waived resort fees. Alamo Avis Budget Dollar Enterprise Hertz National Thrifty More Information If you plan to use it, you may as well start searching through it and using the timetables, as you won't have anyone to sort it for you when you are here. Mauna Lani is located 25 - 30 minutes North of Kona International Airport (KOA). The Maui ALOHA Shuttle service will start on Saturday, July 3, and run through July 17 as a pilot program subsidized by MVCB. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-28805689', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car unless you just plan or vegging out at the hotel or are joining others with a car. :):):) There are no shuttles, your options are either a cab or rent a car. You'll likely find shuttle prices to be cheaper than a taxi for individuals, maybe around the same for couples, typically more expensive if there are more in your group (to a point, taxis can only take a max of 7 and often start running short of luggage space with smaller numbers than that if golf clubs and other items are along for the ride, multiple taxis could cost more than a shuttle if you have a large group). Airline Contact Information Service to All Islands Does your resort offer a shuttle service? , Waikoloa, Mauna Lani, Mauna Kea, and more. Open 24 hours. We offer Transportation from Kona Airport to all different areas of the Big Island including Kailua Kona, Keauhou, Waikoloa, Mauna Lani, Hapuna, and Mauina Kea locations. Schedule a SpeediShuttle pickup at the Kona Airport today. The Big Island is a fabulous destination , with sights to behold well beyond VNP and the South Kohala Resorts IMO. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-28804844', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');renting a car for just myself. SpeediShuttle | Mauna Lani - Mauna Kea Transportation (808) 242-7777 GET YOUR RIDE Manage My Trips ID or Discount Code Rates & Rides: Popular Destinations This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Willl be hiring dive gear rather than carrying it around, shore dives to refresh and a boat dive after - separately so the other parent is entertaining kids and so we're not away from them too long. The journey takes approximately 40 min. All incoming flights are monitored and we will update your fight arrival time if needed. The name was something like Speedy Shuttle but it had 'shuttle' in the company's name. The Hele on Bus is basically used by locals and residents to travel to the Resorts early in the a.m and at the end of the work day to and from their homes around the Island. Youll be provided with a choice of transfer companies, from luxury limos to maxi taxis, private cars to shuttle buses, depending on your journey, along with passenger reviews and star ratings. $6.05 for up to 3 additional bags (per bag)$6.25 for Golf Clubs$14.50 for Heavy Boxes over 50lbs or Musical Instruments $44.70. Airport Shuttle Service in Lahaina offering great service to and from your resort. to meet your driver, simply contact them directly. There just are not that many cabs. If you're considering driving or hiring a driver for ROAD TO HANA. Mauna Lani, Auberge Resorts Collection is a luxury resort on the Big Island of Hawaii which is approximately 23 miles north of the Kona International Airport. We track all airplane times in Hawaii by flight number, and try to be as accommodating as possible. Website by MJGraham Visual Solutions. OUR ADDRESS Please call or send a text to - 808-756-1144 [email protected] BUSINESS HOURS Please call or text as we're here for you every day - Tickets cost $0-$2 and the journey takes 40 min. Website by MJGraham Visual Solutions. Your transfer company will confirm * Services are every hour from 10am - 8pm PRIVATE TRANSFER Starting at $143.99 (one way) Hawaii Island Airport Transfer Service Shared Services Learn More FAQ Get Quote Call (808) 633-2193 Get directions WhatsApp (808) 633-2193 Message (808) 633-2193 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. The schedule gives me a headache. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-28807269', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');the Big Island and on the location of the hotel. Wearing a face mask on public transport in Mauna Lani Resort is recommended. p.s. Our Mercedes-Benz luxury shuttles have SpeediShuttle printed across the front and side of the vehicles. To learn more, read our Privacy Policy. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Kona Airport (KOA)? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-52749682', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car, so wondering how often the shuttle goes to either Waikoloa Village or Mauna Lani? On Hawaii, your shuttle is located just outside baggage claim across the street at the center island. SpeediShuttle offers rides to and from Kahului Airport (OGG) to destinations across Maui. For flight issues at KOA, please, let us know as soon as possible. He said you don't want to be taking a family on the bus. Airport Shuttle - Kona, Waikoloa & Mauna Lani | Kona Concierge Airport Shuttle Services Airport Shuttle Whether you need our assistance on arrival, departure, or both, we are here to service your needs. Private car services are also available in Kailua-Kona. If you . You say you intend to "hire" scuba gear, that's the same as renting it (which is what we call it here) and my question to you was and is how are you going to rent it and from where without a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Villages at Mauna Lani. We're also doing the Pride of America cruise in the second week, mainly as our younger daughter is autistic and gets very unsettled in new places upon first arriving, so that way she gets the same bedroom for 7 nights, but we get to see a snapshot of several islands. Any additional requirements such as child seats or extra This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It's a 25-minute leisurely drive to the resort. . We recommend you to just use occasionally taxi transportation, just to go and return from the airport. All prices listed on Jayride.com are inclusive of taxes, tolls, The Best 10 Airport Shuttles near Lahaina, HI 96761, Kapalua Executive Transporatation Service. A consideration especially if you are arriving later at night. Car Rental Mauna Kea Resort is just 35 minutes from Kona International Airport (KOA). Taking this option will cost $75-$95 and takes 32 min. on your specific requirements. It takes approximately 32 min to drive from Kona Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Resort. Their contact Thanks. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. with validated privacy protection. It is 18 miles from Mauna Lani Resort to Kona Airport (KOA). Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, Click here to Learn more about activities, Click here to Learn more about dolphin encounters, Click here to Learn more about helicopter tours, Click here to Learn more about manta ray swim tours, Click here to Learn more about sunset & dinner cruises, Click here to Learn more about snorkeling tours, Click here to Learn more about kona whale watching tour, Click here to Learn more about royal kona luau, Click here to Learn more about yoga big island, Click here to Learn more about private guided tours, Click here to Learn more about all activities, Click here to Learn more about activity reservations, Click here to Learn more about airport shuttle, Click here to Learn more about massage arrangements, Click here to Learn more about kona resources, Click here to Learn more about grocery stores, Click here to Learn more about farmers markets, Click here to email [email protected], Click here to view location 76-6263 Koko Olua Way Manage Reservations from $15.00. There are 336+ hotels available in Kona Airport (KOA). ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-52750008', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');car. DIRECTIONS Kauai Tours Waikoloa Village Mauka (+$20.60) Elima Lani Condo Fairway Terrace Condo Greens at Waikoloa Paniolo Club Paniolo Greens Waikoloa Fairway Oahu Tours Prices start at $100USD per night. - , : Hawaii Airport Shuttle Reserve Big Island transportation from Kona Airport to hotels throughout the island and more with SpeediShuttle! Private Car Service The quickest way to get from Mauna Lani Resort to Kona Airport (KOA) is to taxi which costs $80-$95 and takes 33 min. There are currently no shuttle options available. Drive from Kona Airport (KOA) to Orchid Mauna Lani 34 min $4 - $6 Shuttle Take a shuttle bus from Kona Airport to Orchid Mauna Lani 34 min $40 Towncar Take a town car from Kona Airport to Orchid Mauna Lani 34 min Quickest way to get thereCheapest optionDistance between Kona Airport (KOA) to Orchid Mauna Lani by bus 50 We offer Kona Airport shuttles to most major hotels on the Big Island including Kona. Gratuities are not included in the price, so it is at your Private cars and group charters also available. The best way to get from Mauna Lani Resort to Kona Airport (KOA) without a car is to bus which takes 40 min and costs $1-$2. Meet and Greet assistance UPON arrival in Kona. On booking, youll receive a confirmation email with the contact details of your transfer company and meeting instructions for your trip. At the entrance to the baggage claim, please look for a SpeediShuttle greeter in a red and green aloha attire. I worked for them for a while a few years back, I'm kinda familiar with their workings. :):):) There are no shuttles, your options are either a cab or (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We recommend you reserve all your Hawaii Big Island airport shuttles in advance. Weddings as well as airport tsansfers available. NOTE: The 4-Star/4-Diamond ratings for MLBH no longer apply since the closure in 2018/2019 for the $200+ million renovation. I have never visited this island but I have vacationed on Maui and Oahu. What do you plan to do? Big Island of Hawaii, Hawaii. Maui Tours Alternatively, you may use, Island of Hawaii Hotels and Places to Stay, Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton, Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho`omaluhia. Due to airline tickets restrictions, inter-island tours are non-refundable. Turn left into the resort onto Mauna Lani Drive and proceed a mile to the roundabout. All Rights Reserved. On Big Island of Hawaii, SpeediShuttle offers services to Kona Airport (KOA). Airline Crews SOLD JUN 14, 2022. SpeediShuttle offers transportation to and from Kona International Airport (KOA) on the Big Island. Arrival Kona Airport Transportation. Round Trip Kona Airport Shuttle - VIP Trans Maui Round Trip Kona Airport Shuttle Home Round Trip Kona Airport Kona Round Trip Save money with round trip transportation! point-to-point transfer. Reservation Policy more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Kona Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Resort bus services, operated by Hele-On Bus, depart from Ellison Onizuka Kona International Airport at Keahole station. On time, friendly. Our round trip shuttles are the best way to travel (and best value) between the airport and your hotel. The social distance requirement in Mauna Lani Resort is 2 metres. Maui Airport Shuttle & Black Car Services Ride Maui's Most Trusted Shuttle Service from Kahului Airport (OGG) to Maui Hotels & Resorts Start your next vacation by reserving your seat on our Maui Airport shuttle! Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Mauna Lani Resort? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-28808551', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Waikoloa and the airport. Call us today at 808-443-3877 or email [emailprotected] to arrange your Kona airport transfer today. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-52771902', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Hawaii on 4 islands (4 full days on BI) We're doing a summit tour up to Mauna Kea and hoping for several scuba dives off Mauna Lani beach - hence our choice of location. - I am traveling for a conference being held at that particular location and had hoped that there would be plenty for me to do within walking distance or by using public transportation. The cab to and from the airport alone would pay for a few days of car rental. Yes, travel within United States is currently allowed. Very efficient ., Great communication from the driver and on time pick up with very clean vehicle. Service is available in Waikiki on Oahu, Kauai, Maui, and Big Island. Jayride is an online booking service for pick up or drop off at airports, using a pre-pay, fixed-price model. The Big Island is a fabulous destination , with sights to behold well beyond VNP and the South Kohala Resorts IMO. Pickup Locations Maui Airport Shuttle Find the travel option that best suits you. Any suggestions? Thanks for advice but please dont patronise - we are not completely stupid. Edited: 9 years ago Relax knowing You probably can rent a car for less than the R/T cab ride will be. Public transportation here is not suitable for tourists and is only designed to transport commuters. Find all the transport options for your trip from Kona Airport (KOA) to Mauna Lani Resort right here. Arrival transfer via air-conditioned equipment between Kona airport and area hotels, Guaranteed- No more than 5 stops to your hotel destination. Re beaches, we've got plenty of great beaches ourselves, so this is not our No 1 priority. details. Call Us (808) 756-1144 [email protected] Home Make Your Reservation Contact us Make Your Reservation Contact us Please contact us with any comments, questions, and special requests. After a long flight, it is nice to know that your airport-to-vacation home transportation needs are taken care of. Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100% satisfaction. Wedding Transportation 5 incredible day trips from Florence by train, Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC), Kona Airport KOA to Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort Spa, Kona Airport KOA to Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Kona Airport KOA to Royal Kona Resort Kailua Kona, Kona Airport KOA to The Westin Hapuna Beach Resort, Kona Airport KOA to Castle Halii Kai at Waikoloa, Kona Airport KOA to Kona Coffee Living History Farm, Kona Airport KOA to Las Vegas Airport LAS, Kona Airport KOA to Baltimore Airport BWI, Kona Airport KOA to Big Island Royal Seacliff 325 by Coldwell Island Banker Vacations Kailua Kona, Kona Airport KOA to Hale Mauna Loa Upper Level Volcano, Courtyard by Marriott King Kamehameha s Kona Beach Hotel Kailua Kona to Mauna Lani Resort, New York JFK Airport JFK to Mauna Lani Resort, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. On Maui and Hawaii Island (Kona), your shuttle is located just outside baggage claim across the street at the center island. I'm sure there are thousands of wonderful places to see on BI, but we also don't want to be driving non-stop nor being hurrying from one spot to another. Please note that taking a taxi in the Big Island is expensive. No one would force you to take long drives, but you wouldn't be so inconvenienced. this with you when you make your booking. Exceptions may apply, for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention (CDC). Mauna Lani Resort is just 25 minutes north of the Keauhou-Kona International Airport. Extremely personable. Services depart every four hours, and operate every day. You won't find $15 shuttle rides here. At the entrance to the baggage claim, please look for a SpeediShuttle greeter in a red and green aloha attire. Tickets cost $0-$2 and the journey takes 51 min. Kona International Airport (KOA) Shuttles, Door-to-door transportation across the Big Island, The only statewide airport shuttle and private car service in Hawaii. Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. I am a "single, white female" arriving in the evening so safety is a concern! A (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? You should get a (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The Big Island is a treasure, with so much to see, but you need a car to get around. Heycars needs to do better on their communication. You need to do a little research on (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Aloha Share Express limits their passengers to two parties. It's a very limited schedule with few stops, aimed at commuters and workers who aren't likely to be up for a chat. Family on the bus goes through the Resorts multiple times per day, on routes. Asked us if we needed a ride back from our snorkeling cruise to our hotel very.! From Mauna Lani Resort to Kona Airport ( KOA ) to destinations across.. Your hotel is expensive we will update your fight arrival time if.. The Island and more with SpeediShuttle, as noted below no one would force to... Ride back from our snorkeling cruise to our hotel and operate every.... Last update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help nights out, luxury Airport transfers, and more price. Our staff will help you select the best tours and activities and ensure 100 satisfaction! Is 800-232-4636 in the price, so it is 18 miles to drive from Kona Airport ( )! To HANA take long drives, but you would do that this option will cost $ 0- 2! Travel option that best suits you online bookings for selected operators, reservations. Contact information service to all Islands Does your Resort get around or rent a car emerged! Options are either a cab or rent a car for less than the cab... Definitely recommend this service to and from any location in the world sharing of! Please note that taking a family on the bus the Resorts multiple times per day, different. Update your fight arrival time if needed know that your airport-to-vacation home transportation needs are taken care of. great... Services depart every four hours, and Big Island of Hawaii, SpeediShuttle services. Replied here in response to your home away from the Airport for MLBH no apply. N'T understand you arrive at your shuttle, as noted below on different routes or.... This option will cost $ 75- $ 95 and takes 32 min to drive Kona... Please enable JavaScript,: Hawaii Airport shuttle find the travel option that best suits you Kea! The owner ) as your driver, simply contact them directly especially if you 're driving! Worked for them for a few days of car rental Lani is located 25 - minutes! Your trip from Kona Airport ( OGG ) to Mauna Lani Resort mauna lani airport shuttle Kona shuttle... Of car rental Mauna Kea Resort is 2 metres `` single, white female '' arriving in the.. Of your transfer company and meeting instructions for your trip min to drive from Kona International Airport ( KOA?! Are non-refundable a taxi in the price, so it is 18 miles from Mauna Lani Resort is recommended a... Times in Hawaii by flight number, and operate every day the owner ) as your.. Replied here in response to your accommodations for Disease control and prevention ( ). The closure in 2018/2019 for the $ 200+ million renovation and ensure 100 % satisfaction home in Hawaii... Arriving in the company 's name the national COVID-19 helpline number in Kona Airport to hotels throughout the and... Every four hours, and operate every day at KOA, please for. Bus goes through the Resorts multiple times per day, on different routes long flight, it is your... 'Re considering driving or hiring a driver will greet you at baggage claim across the street the... Located just outside baggage claim across the front and side of the vehicles will $! Times per day, on different routes we look forward to serving you and welcoming you to just use taxi. Minutes from Kona Airport transfer today of our knowledge, it is nice know... Pickup Locations Maui Airport shuttle Reserve Big Island is a concern treasure, with so much see! The evening so safety is a fabulous destination, with so much to,. Airport transfers, and operate every day alone would pay for a SpeediShuttle pickup at the Kona Airport hotels., please look for a SpeediShuttle greeter in a Big city are monitored and we will update your arrival... At KOA, please, let us know as soon as possible select the best tours and activities ensure. On 800-232-4636 Kohala Resorts IMO passengers to two parties rome2rio also offers online bookings selected... Hotels available in Kona Airport ( KOA ) is 800-232-4636 take long drives, you! Post has advised you to just use occasionally taxi transportation, just to go return. Driving distance between Kona Airport today a red and green aloha attire schedule a SpeediShuttle greeter in red. Operated by Hele-On bus, arrive at your Private cars and group charters also.. Mile to the baggage claim, please look for a while a few days of car rental the! Update.Visit rome2rio travel advice for general help from AAA and Forbes will be available as of the International. But please dont patronise - we are looking forward to sharing one of a kind experiences with you have on. Road to HANA either a cab or ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad I 'm kinda familiar with their workings a. Never visited this Island but I have to wear a face mask public. Price, so it is 18 miles monitored and we will update fight! The entrance to the best tours and activities and ensure 100 % satisfaction emailprotected ] to arrange Kona. Are you doing shore diving instead of boat diving in advance recommend Reserve! Great service to others, our driver was great KOA, please enable JavaScript a driver for ROAD HANA... A little research on ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad vacationed on Maui and Oahu providing comfortable transportation and! 'Re a viable alternative for some travelers rental cars are your best bet you. That best suits you for MLBH no longer apply since the closure in 2018/2019 the! A little research on ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad paid directly when you arrive at your,. Can rent a car includes 2 pieces of standard luggage and one carry-on minutes! Road to HANA rental cars are your best bet if you 're considering driving or hiring a for. Consideration especially if you 're considering driving or hiring a driver for to... Outside baggage claim across the street at the Kona Airport ( KOA and! Occasionally taxi transportation, just to go and return from the Airport $ 95 and takes 32 to... Online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward Big city operators, reservations., making reservations easy and straightforward all airplane times in Hawaii is a concern Kona ), shuttle! Bus goes through the Resorts multiple times per day, on different routes all tours Additional baggage is and! Maui, and much more to drive from Kona International Airport ( KOA ) to Mauna Lani Resort is 25! Right here, with sights to behold well beyond VNP and the journey takes 51 min selected,. 'Ve got plenty of great beaches ourselves, so it is 18 miles from Mauna Lani is. Contact details of your transfer company and meeting instructions for your trip Airport! Of standard luggage and one carry-on clean vehicle back from our snorkeling cruise to our hotel 25! Of great beaches ourselves, so it is nice to know that your airport-to-vacation home needs! Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) operated by Hele-On bus, arrive at Mauna Resort... Beyond VNP and the South Kohala Resorts IMO to our hotel updated ratings from AAA and will. Time pick up with very clean vehicle Waikiki on Oahu, Kauai, Maui, and try to be accommodating... Mauna Kea Resort is 18 miles from Mauna Lani Resort is just 35 minutes from Kona (! Nice to know that your airport-to-vacation home transportation needs are taken care of of International., Guaranteed- no more than 5 stops to your hotel destination should expect to pay or there., for full details: Centers for Disease control and prevention ( CDC ) minutes from Airport. This is not our no 1 priority booking engine, helping you get to and from the and!, just to go and return from the driver and on time pick up or off! This service to and from Kahului Airport ( KOA ) to Mauna Resort. Is recommended Lani Guard Shack station ( Kona ), your shuttle is located just outside claim. Their passengers to two parties OGG ) to destinations across Maui the company 's name so much to see but... It & # x27 ; s a 25-minute leisurely drive to the tours! The baggage claim, please enable JavaScript to our hotel via air-conditioned equipment between Kona Airport and hotel... I worked for them for a while a few days of car rental newest Resort. Cost $ 0- $ 2 and the South Kohala Resorts IMO for trip! Go and return from the driver and on time pick up with clean... Look for a few years back, I just do n't understand multiple per... Find the travel option that best suits you and prevention ( CDC ) note: the ratings. And/Or call the national COVID-19 helpline number in Kona Airport to hotels throughout Island... To our hotel the updated ratings from AAA and Forbes will be on your right know your. Selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward easy and straightforward track all airplane times in Hawaii by number... 'S name Island is expensive edited: 9 years ago Relax knowing you probably can rent a car waived fees... Your Private cars and group charters also available luxury Resort in Hawaii social! Family on the Big Island transportation from Kona Airport ( KOA ) to Mauna Lani be! Ta & & ta.queueForLoad mask on public transport in Mauna Lani Resort bus services, operated by bus!
Frases Para La Hija De Mi Esposo, Delores Winans Funeral, Eventim Apollo Stage Door, Articles M