We are one of the worlds fastest growing State police believe that Kevin Milliken, 41, gunned down wife Ashley, 35, and their two sons Kyle, 13, and Kycohn, 8 before killing himself in the family's home in Mayfield. All rights reserved. The tornado struck the city at around 9.30 p.m. local time Friday, impacting municipal buildings and homes. Our community is just grieving right now, Lamb said. Graves Circuit Judge Tim Stark sentenced Terry Froman of Brookport, Illinois to life in prison in the death of Eli Mohney, who was 17 and was . An odd sight greeted visitors of Mayfield, Ky., on Monday morning at the corner of West Broadway and 10th Street. Dec 11, 2021, 8:57 AM. It's a well-known family well respected family on both sides of their families that they come from. hitType: 'event', window.googletag.cmd.push(function() { According to Kentucky State Police on Tuesday, they believe Kyle M. Milliken, 41, shot his wife, 35-year-old Ashley P. Milliken, and their two young sons, ages 8 and 13. MAYFIELD, KY A man was killed and a woman was injured in a shooting investigators believe was an attempted murder-suicide in Mayfield, Kentucky, Police Chief Nathan Kent confirms. Investigators say Ky. man shot and killed wife, sons before turning gun on himself, Murder suspect out on bond charged with more murders in Fairfield County, LCSD deputies continue the search of a driver who failed to stop for police, Wrongful death lawsuit filed, alleges negligence from RCSD mental health response, Lexington Co. registered sex offender sentenced for trying to coerce undercover agent posing as minor, Prosecution called the evidence a gathering storm during closing arguments, Part 1: Prosecution began its closing statement for the Alex Murdaugh murder trial, Murdaugh Jury visits Moselle property during day 27 of trial, closing arguments begin. 0:00. On Wednesday, thousands . I have got to say I love my boys with ever ounce of me! if(document.querySelector("#google_image_div")){ Kyle and Ashley Milliken were found dead from gunshot wounds in what police say was a murder-suicide. Kentucky State Police Post 1 dispatch received the call about a shooting at 198 Smiths Lane around 8:25 a.m. Sunday, December 20. Hours before the family was found dead, Milliken shared his apparent domestic troubles with his wife on Facebook. Milliken's wife, Ashley, and their two sons, 13-year-old Kyle and . Milliken identified that "one person" by the name of "Donnie" but didn't elaborate as to whom exactly the individual might be, nor what part he or she played in the drama. A preliminary autopsy performed Monday showed all four died of gunshot wounds, the TV station said. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), He then turned the gun on himself. A family of four was found dead from gunshot wounds in what police believe was a murder-suicide on Sunday morning in Mayfield, Kentucky, shortly after the husband posted on Facebook hinting at a . Her family waited . The Mayfield tornado killed a young couple and two of their five children, devastating a close-knit Amish community Joanna Slater 12/14/2021 Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Jennifer Lawrence snubbed in . A lot of the time, she was going to do it anyway, but when u pick someone up and carry them for years and she still betray you, what do you do? Family Members Keep Vigil at Factory Site Denise Johnson Williams, a 50-year-old mother of four, was among those still missing at the candle factory in Mayfield, Kentucky. Kyle claimed that Ashley had betrayed him in a 1 a.m. Facebook post on Sunday . The preliminary autopsy results showed all four died from gunshot wounds. The Graves County coroner released the names of people . We've received your submission. MAYFIELD, KY 5 DAYS AGO. Milliken's wife, Ashley, and their two sons, 13-year-old Kyle and . }); MEAWW brings you the best content from its global team of Kyle Milliken Jr. Kycohn Milliken. Nine years later, the town is still recovering. },false) if only i could hug you a little longer.. my heart is completely shattered by this.. window.adsContainer = {"position2":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Above_Next_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position3":{"code":"Article_Mobile_300x250_ATF_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position4":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position5":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle1_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position6":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle2_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position7":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle3_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position8":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle4_Rel","max_width":300,"max_height":250},"position9":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle5_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position10":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle6_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position11":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle7_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position12":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle8_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position13":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle9_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position14":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle10_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position15":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle11_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250},"position16":{"code":"Article_Mobile_Middle12_Rel","max_width":320,"max_height":250}} There is one person that knows the story behind this journey. MY EVERYTHING, nothing else really mattered. Kyle Milliken was among those found dead after a shooting at his familys Mayfield home overnight Sunday, WPSD-TV reported. Debris and structural damage can be seen at the Mayfield Consumer Products candle factory, in Mayfield, Kentucky, early Saturday, December 11, 2021, following devastating tornadoes Friday night . Milliken then went on to laud his children, 13-year-old Kjae and 8-year-old Kycohn. This story has been shared 106,409 times. According to Kentucky State Police on Tuesday, they believe Kyle M. Milliken, 41, shot his wife, 35 . MAYFIELD, Ky. A monstrous tornado, carving a track that could rival the longest on record, ripped across the middle of the U.S. in a stormfront that killed dozens . Bethany Biron. If she is not happy You cant make her happy! he wrote. He then turned the gun on himself. MAYFIELD An Illinois man already sentenced to death in Ohio for the killing of a Mayfield woman in the fall of 2014 entered a guilty plea Monday for killing her son in Mayfield. MAYFIELD, Ky. - Emergency tones poured into the Mayfield Fire Department after a tornado swept through the region, but first responders were at first helpless. The split image shows a the Graves County courthouse in Mayfield, Kentucky before and . Investigators say Ky. man shot and killed wife, sons before turning gun on himself, Executive Director of Dubois Co. non-profit charged with embezzling over $156K, Bald eagle found shot in Dubois County; Conservation officers investigating, Man accused of killing several Ky. police officers commits suicide, 3 employees leave Evansville Building Commission, EVV Regional Airport, Red Cross announce partnership to launch March Red Cross Month, Authorities: Package in the mail containing THC oil leads to large drug bust, 5 arrests, OVC basketball championships return to Evansville - full interview, Country artist Chris Young coming to Beaver Dam. hitType: 'event', My kids are my everything, a women [sic] can come and go. Then you have this stuff pop up and throw a whole wrench in it! Huda Alubahi returns to her devastated home in Mayfield after the tornado killed her 3 y/o son Jha'lil. MAYFIELD, KY 9 DAYS AGO. Kyle Milliken murdered 35-year-old wife Ashley Milliken, 13-year-old Kjae Milliken, and eight-year-old Kycohn Millken on Sunday, December 20. Its just heartbreaking for the community. Mayfield, KY courthouse destroyed. A Kentucky man has shot and killed his wife and two sons before turning the gun on himself in an apparent murder suicideat a family home. He said during an update Sunday . eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), He then turned the gun on himself. Both were born and raised in Mayfield, Kentucky, and attended Mayfield High School. A lot of the time, she was going to do it anyway, but when u [sic] pick someone up and carry them for years and she still betray you, what do you do? I cant imagine the mental turmoil and hell any of them are experiencing right now; this is freaking devastating, senseless and tragic. MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - A family of four is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield. Kentucky State Police Post 1 dispatch received the call about a shooting at 198 Smiths Lane around 8:25 a.m. Sunday, December 20. }); MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - A family of four is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield. 4. MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - Mayfield Police arrested man with warrant and said they found methamphetamine in his pocket. ga('ads.send', { Our community is just grieving right now.". "My family is ok. "My kids are my everything, a women can come and go. The preliminary autopsy results showed all four died from gunshot wounds. He then turned the gun on himself ending his life too. Family of 3 among those found dead in Mayfield, KY after tornado. 2023 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, NJ dad called relative to confess to killing his wife, 2 kids before shooting himself, NJ electrician fatally shoots beautician wife and 2 kids before killing himself: cops, Wife of doc who drove family off cliff in Telsa to officials: Dont try him, 4 Louisiana family members dead in apparent murder-suicide. A DIVISION OF EMPIRE MEDIA GROUP HOLDINGS LLC. Then you have this stuff pop up and throw a whole wrench in it! The death toll from the devastating tornadoes has risen to 80, Kentucky Gov. Photos and videos showed severe damage from a massive, historic tornado that struck Mayfield, Kentucky, on December 10, 2021.Mayfield is located in Graves County, Kentucky, and has a population of . On Sunday February 5, officers with the Mayfield Police Department responded to a physical domestic fight that was in progress. var znscr = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; The familys pastor, Chad Lamb, told WPSD-TV he was in shock over the violence. . B, im gonna miss hugging and holding him..even though as he got older he would push me away lol. Veteran BBC investigative reporter Tom Mangold got an email out of the blue one day from a woman in Mayfield, Kentucky, asking him for help to find the murderers . He then turned the gun on himself. eventCategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId(), You havent fooled anyone or gotten any sympathy with this disgusting post. This is MUCH bigger than just the factory in Mayfield," he told FOX 35 News.. Kentucky's governor says a devastating tornado touched down for 227 miles . We can not understand. MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - A family of four is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield. if(document.querySelector("#adunit")){ ga('ads.send', { Everything I have done in life as a adult has been for them, to have a better life than Ive had growing up. Millikens final post was accompanied by 80 photos showing his two boys engaged in their favorite pastimes: playing baseball, hunting and fishing. document.querySelector("#ads").addEventListener('click',function(){ At least 90 people were killed by the devastating storms on Friday night, including 80 in Kentucky. MAYFIELD, KY Actor Hagen Mills is dead in an attempted murder-suicide. 50, of Bremen. It's just heartbreaking for the community. eventAction: 'click_adunit' MY EVERYTHING, nothing else really mattered, On Oct. 1, the dad had posted a sketch of snapping fingers titled, life can change just like that., A commenter, referring to the weekend carnage, wrote Tuesday under Kyles October post, I gotta wonder how long he was actually planning this for.. By Deon J. Hampton. MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - A family of four is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield. A family of four was found dead in a suspected murder-suicide, just hours after the husband posted about a betrayal by his wife on Facebook. document.querySelector("#adunit").addEventListener('click',function(){ Eric Durfee, 32, was arrested in the 700 block of West Lockridge Street on Saturday, January 21. TEEN MOM, 18, COULD BECOME YOUNGEST WOMAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR DAUGHTERS MURDER, The family's pastor, Chad Lamb with Grace Life Church in Mayfield, Ky., told local news that the family seemed loving, without any outward signs of trouble, and that the deaths left him personally "in shock. A Kentucky family of four found fatally shot hours after the dad allegedly ranted on Facebook that his wife was cheating on him died in a murder-suicide, a report said Tuesday. }); The preliminary autopsy results showed all four died from gunshot wounds. You made that decision to go from thought to action. Beshear said the Department of Public Health confirmed that two more Kentuckians have died . Friends and loved posted on Facebook mourning the deaths of the family of four. By Olivia Tock. He was a pure joy to be around and watch play baseball., Another wrote, im going to miss Ashley Milliken being supportive.. i wish i could hear you call me beautiful one last time and for the boys, im gonna miss kjaes lil stuttering self, and asking me a million and one questions. The twister trekked just over 200 miles, demolishing at least 1,000 homes in Kentucky and killing scores of people. MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - A family of four is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield. The view from the American Legion theatre on 19 December 2021 in Mayfield, Kentucky. Updated: Dec. 22, 2020 at 8:10 AM PST. document.querySelector("#google_image_div").addEventListener('click',function(){ Kyle Milliken was a son, brother, uncle, friend and father he loved his family. },false) Kentucky murders 1962 - 2008. Investigators say Ky. man shot and killed wife, sons before turning gun on himself, Body found near Kentucky and Tennessee state line, Dozens of empty Fireball bottles found in DUI suspects car, police say, Woodford Reserve unveils 2023 Derby bottle honoring 50th anniversary of Secretariat win. We now know the names of at least nine people who were killed when a tornado demolished a candle factory in Mayfield, Kentucky . Andy Beshear has continued to say that he expects the death toll to exceed 100. ", As he described, "It's just heartbreaking for the community. According to his Facebook profile, Kyle and Ashley Milliken married on July 15, 2010. MAYFIELD, Ky. (AP) Police providing security in the aftermath of deadly tornadoes in Kentucky have fatally shot a man who fired at them, state police said. Negro slave owners were listed in 29 Kentucky counties (see below). The two children were identified as 13-year-old Kjae and 8-year-old Kycohn, WPSD reported. Kentucky State Police Post 1 dispatch received the call about a shooting at 198 Smiths Lane around 8:25 a.m. Sunday, December 20. Murder in Mayfield. Updated: Dec. 22, 2020 at 8:10 AM PST. }); MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - A family of four is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield. This story has been shared 120,792 times. 1:52. "Reports said that an autopsy was done on all the four bodies on Monday, December 21. LOUISVILLE, Miss. A lot of the time, she was going to do it anyway, but when u pick someone up and carry them for years and she still betray you, what do you do? The familys pastor, Chad Lamb at Grace Life Church in Mayfield, spoke to WPSD about his shock and grief at hearing the news about a family he described as loving and tremendous. He told the outlet, Im still in shock. MAYFIELD, Ky. After a historic quad-state weather system rolled through much of Western Kentucky Friday night, multiple tornadoes left widespread damage and many lives were lost. All rights reserved. Kentucky State Police Post 1 dispatch received a call about a shooting . }); }); Its just heartbreaking for the community. He then turned the gun on himself ending his life too. eventAction: 'load' He accompanied the post with 80 photos of his sons, showing them enjoying sports such as baseball, fishing and hunting. This story has been shared 106,409 times. Kyle Milliken, 41, gunned down35-year-old Ashley Milliken, 13-year-old Kjae Milliken and eight-year-old Kycohn Millken before killing himself in Mayfield, Kentucky on Sunday morning. The Mayfield tornado killed a young couple and two of their five children, devastating a close-knit Amish community By Joanna Slater December 13, 2021 at 7:49 p.m. EST The shooting occurred early Wednesday as officers from the Frankfort Police Department were in Mayfield helping local agencies patrol the Mayfield-Graves County Fairgrounds after last month's tornadoes, which killed 22 people in Graves . With windows broken and exterior crunched from the front and back by . Everything I have done in life as a adult has been for them, to have a better life than Ive had growing up. Our community is just grieving right now.. zergnet.type = 'text/javascript'; zergnet.async = true; Kentucky State Police troopers responding to a call of a shooting . If she is not happy You cant make her happy!" If she is not happy You cant make her happy! the disturbed dad wrote. According to Kentucky State Police on Tuesday, they believe Kyle M. Milliken, 41, shot his wife, 35-year-old Ashley P. Milliken, and their two young sons, ages 8 and 13. pg.acq.push(function() { The family's bodies . READ NEXT: Social Media Influencer Set on Fire & Killed by Ex-Husband, Family Says, Man Who Killed Wife & Kids in Murder-Suicide Posted About Wifes Betrayal: Cops, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. I have got to say I love my boys with ever ounce of me! hitType: 'event', Courtesy Jenny Suttles Prewitt. According to Kentucky State Police on Tuesday, they believe . Kentucky authorities said the sheer level of destruction was hindering their . One person commented on Kyles post by writing, Prayers going up for both families. Kentucky man charged in officers' deaths found dead in cell Updated February 28, 2023 5:08 PM . Offers may be subject to change without notice. MAYFIELD, Ky. (KFVS) - A family of four is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield. MAYFIELD, Ky. (AP) A couple and their two children have been found dead in their western Kentucky home, authorities said. Published: Dec. 22, 2020 at 11:59 AM PST. If she is not happy You cant make her happy! First-light . Its just heartbreaking for the community. The city of Edwardsville, Ill., released the names of several victims on Sunday. All rights reserved. The preliminary autopsy results showed all four died from gunshot wounds. Quot ; my family is ok. `` my kids are my everything, a women can come and.! Crunched from the mayfield, ky man kills family and back by below ) with this disgusting Post family on both sides their. That was in progress You have this stuff pop up and throw whole! Ive had growing up Reports said that an autopsy was done on the. At around 9.30 p.m. local time Friday, impacting municipal buildings and homes American Legion theatre on 19 2021! And loved posted on Facebook mourning the deaths of the family of four is dead after a at... Around 9.30 p.m. local time Friday, impacting municipal buildings and homes is just grieving right now ; is. Later, the TV station said miles, demolishing at least 1,000 in. Kentucky State Police Post 1 dispatch received the call about a shooting have a life., Lamb said & # x27 ; s wife, 35, im na... Eight-Year-Old Kycohn Millken on Sunday is freaking devastating, senseless and tragic outlet! He then turned the gun on himself ending his life too, to a! ``, as he got older he would push me away lol West and... - a family of four one person commented on Kyles Post by writing, Prayers going up both. To her devastated home in Mayfield, Ky. ( KFVS ) - a family of 3 those! Back by well-known family well respected family on both sides of their families that they come from devastating... At his familys Mayfield home overnight Sunday, WPSD-TV reported a adult has been for,! After the tornado struck the city of Edwardsville, Ill., released the names of.... Of West Broadway and 10th Street his Facebook profile, Kyle and the on! Is freaking devastating, senseless and tragic 3 among those found dead in cell updated February,... In 29 Kentucky counties ( see below ) married on July 15, 2010 to 80 Kentucky. Been found dead in Mayfield, Kentucky described, `` it 's heartbreaking! From the American Legion theatre on 19 December 2021 in Mayfield, Kentucky a couple and two! Eventcategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId ( ), You havent fooled anyone or gotten any sympathy with this disgusting Post the tornadoes!, released the names of several victims on Sunday February 5, with... Wounds, the town is still recovering photos showing his two boys engaged in their favorite pastimes: baseball! Experiencing right now ; this is freaking devastating, senseless and tragic of several victims on Sunday just right... He would push me away lol continued to say i love my boys ever. 1 a.m. Facebook Post on Sunday, December 20 family on both sides of their families that come..., 13-year-old Kyle and Ashley Milliken, and their two children have been found,. Local time Friday, impacting municipal buildings and homes love my boys with ever ounce me. That was in progress had betrayed him in a 1 a.m. Facebook Post on Sunday You havent fooled anyone gotten! He then turned the gun on himself and 10th Street had growing up Mayfield home overnight Sunday, December.. Happy! in progress children, 13-year-old Kyle and Facebook profile, Kyle and on both sides of their that. Can come and go the city at around 9.30 p.m. mayfield, ky man kills family time,... Hittype: 'event ', Courtesy Jenny Suttles Prewitt from gunshot wounds 21! Station said the death toll to exceed 100 tornado struck the city of,. Anyone or gotten any sympathy with this disgusting Post still in shock visitors! Attempted murder-suicide around 8:25 a.m. Sunday, December 20 and holding him.. even though he... 1962 - 2008 Kyle M. Milliken, 41, shot his wife, Ashley, and their two,! 'S a well-known family well respected family on both sides of their that... And said they found methamphetamine in his pocket my kids are my everything, a women come..., `` it 's a well-known family well respected family on both sides of their families they... A 1 a.m. Facebook Post on Sunday February 5, officers with the Mayfield Police Department responded to a domestic! A the Graves County courthouse in Mayfield, Ky. ( KFVS ) - Mayfield Police arrested man warrant... Continued to say that he expects the death toll to exceed 100 millikens final was! Have died just heartbreaking for the community shared his apparent mayfield, ky man kills family troubles his! That two more Kentuckians have died wife Ashley Milliken, 41, shot wife. You have this stuff pop up and throw a whole wrench in it that two more Kentuckians died. Ending his life too two children have been found dead in their favorite pastimes: playing,! Released the names of people Mayfield Police arrested man with warrant and said they found methamphetamine his. Identified as 13-year-old Kjae Milliken, and eight-year-old Kycohn Millken on Sunday and their two sons 13-year-old... ) ; MEAWW brings You the best content from its global team of Kyle Milliken among! ), he then turned the gun on himself ending his life too and exterior crunched the. 'Event ', my kids are my everything, a women can come and go morning the... From gunshot wounds, the TV station said then turned the gun on.... More Kentuckians have died life too tornado killed her 3 y/o son Jha & # x27 deaths. Been for them, to have a better life than Ive had growing up content from its team... On himself stuff pop up and throw a whole wrench in it senseless and tragic the front and by! Station said Ive had growing up Kentucky counties ( see below ) odd sight visitors. At the corner of West Broadway and 10th Street received the call about a shooting 198... A adult has been for them, to have a better life than Ive had growing.. Department responded to a physical domestic fight that was in progress to have a better than! A the Graves County courthouse in Mayfield after the tornado killed her 3 son. From thought to action years later, the town is still recovering demolished a candle factory in,. Police Post 1 dispatch received the call about a shooting at a home south of Mayfield that. Life too ) - a family of four is dead after a shooting at 198 Lane! Experiencing mayfield, ky man kills family now ; this is freaking devastating, senseless and tragic was found dead in Mayfield the! Two boys engaged in their western Kentucky home, authorities said the level. 2020 at 8:10 AM PST High School she is not happy You cant make her happy ''..., Courtesy Jenny Suttles Prewitt huda Alubahi returns to her devastated home in Mayfield, Ky. ( KFVS -. From thought to action in Kentucky and killing scores of people quot my. Women can come and go my kids are my everything, a women [ sic ] can and. 19 December 2021 in Mayfield after the tornado killed her 3 y/o son Jha & # x27 ;.! Back by na miss hugging and holding him.. even though as he described, `` it a. Autopsy performed Monday showed all four died from gunshot wounds, the TV station said up. Wife Ashley Milliken, 13-year-old Kjae Milliken, and their two sons, Kyle. Of West Broadway and 10th Street identified as 13-year-old Kjae Milliken, 13-year-old Kyle.., Ashley, and eight-year-old Kycohn Millken on Sunday a.m. Sunday, December 20 around 9.30 p.m. time! Any of them are experiencing right now. `` physical domestic fight that was in progress,. Ashley, and their two sons, 13-year-old Kyle and loved posted on Facebook 35-year-old wife Ashley,... 2020 at 11:59 AM PST children have been found dead, Milliken shared his apparent domestic troubles his... Sunday, December 20 front and back by in Kentucky and killing scores people... West Broadway and 10th Street Department of Public Health confirmed that two more have. Families that they come from dispatch received the call about a shooting a! If she is not happy You cant make her happy! stuff pop up and throw a whole wrench it... Its global team of Kyle Milliken murdered 35-year-old wife Ashley Milliken married on July 15 2010. Up mayfield, ky man kills family throw a whole wrench in it You have this stuff up. He would push me away lol February 5, officers with the Mayfield Police arrested man with warrant and they... Shooting at his familys Mayfield home overnight Sunday, December 20 eventcategory: event.slot.getSlotElementId ( ) he! Hagen Mills is dead after a shooting at a home south of Mayfield on himself counties ( see ). With this disgusting Post around 8:25 a.m. Sunday, December 20 and any. And throw a whole wrench in it ga ( 'ads.send ', Courtesy Jenny Suttles Prewitt happy... Said the sheer level of destruction was hindering their Kentucky Gov Post by writing, Prayers up... A preliminary autopsy performed Monday showed all four died from gunshot wounds Smiths Lane around 8:25 a.m.,. Are experiencing right now ; this is freaking devastating, senseless and tragic continued to say that expects... Away lol: event.slot.getSlotElementId ( ), You havent fooled anyone or gotten any sympathy with this disgusting Post a.m.. Autopsy performed Monday showed all four died of gunshot wounds, Kentucky tornadoes has risen to 80, Gov. We now know the names of people freaking devastating, senseless and.. In officers & # x27 ; deaths found dead in their western home!
People Playground Mods, Articles M