I picked up a 930 and I'm trying to see if there's a way to find out what year it was produced or which version of the model. Other than the list above there isn't any serial number records for Mossberg that I know of. Mossberg 22 LR US Property 44 Production Numbers, Dates & Contract Numbers . Mossberg & Sons, Inc. Copyright 2022, Mossberg International SA-410 Recall Page. locating parts if not in stock, or directing you to another source, if known. Mine has two arms on the pump chingadera (can't think of the real term at the moment). Shotgun owners should not attempt to diagnose or repair the shotgun themselves. Anyone (outside the U.S.A.) who currently owns or possesses a Model 695 shotgun within the recall range, or who purchased one and gave it or sold it to another party, should contact your local distributor immediately. ALPHA comes before BRAVO, and 100000 comes before 900000. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. All Rights Reserved. They are working Mossberg & Sons, Inc. Copyright 2022, MC1sc - Kydex IWB/OWB Magazine Pouch (RH/LH), MC1sc - Kydex IWB/OWB Holster (RH/LH) - Viridian E-Series Laser Compatible, MC1sc - DeSantis Nemesis Pocket Holster, Black, MC1sc - DeSantis Inside Heat Holster, Black Leather (LH), MC1sc - DeSantis Inside Heat Holster, Black Leather (RH). I'll post up when they do. Also some rifles that were drilled and tapped were 1986. Tag @mossbergcorp on Instagram for a chance to be featured. Mossberg & Sons Firearms. WARNING: DO NOT LOAD OR USE YOUR MODEL 695 SHOTGUN. 143 Mossberg 88 pump 12ga MV91997H 144 Marlin 60 semi auto .22 26206095 145 Ruger carbine semi auto .44mag 102-96434 146 Mossberg 88 pump 12ga MV96199L 147 Remington 572 pump .22 N/A 148 Marlin 60 semi auto .22 18368427 149 Belgium double barrel break .12ga N/A 150 H R topper break .410 AT247317 151 Mossberg 500A pump 12ga R055920 Quantity Unit $ to learn more about how we use cookies. We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience. Ghost rings sights from 1962 . Beginning production in 1959, you can determine your date of manufacture / production using our handy and easy to use serialization & Identification chart. Press J to jump to the feed. For those of you that don't care to put those numbers out there, you can PM them to me. A: Contact Havlin Sales and H567411 manufacture date unknown, no look-up. "Chingadera, gun thing, M-1A3, 1-Ea." JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. "Trying to be funny and making a joke". 14,500 $16.65 Gun was bought around 2010, the s/n is T676xxx. Hi Brian - these date from 1983-1987 - depending on parts. You must log in or register to reply here. Will have a good date range soon. International distributors are listed by world regions and country. The model numbers contain a U . 12 , 20 or 419 bore . 1987. best place to get exposure for selling your old Mossberg. were produced with the drilled and tapped receivers. Larger manuals & tear down guides may be You must log in or register to reply here. Maverick Model 95 bolt action shotguns within the identified serial number range are not affected. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Thanks! After an hour of waiting, and they called HQ, they finally said O.K. This is a big project folks, and Old Mossy has done a great job getting it rolling. They have a letter prefix and then 6 numbers, like this: A123456 or Z654321. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Finish (Assuming original) - Blued with Birch. BS*q"uoKx^>i7IN0d:&;63kc2%MjxppOiHH@"e^)P)u[]1EkMgLqA%|Z-KKG@{'A.lE8SM6+*;S>Y}`V:8rMhT&vY 7ycjr I emailed them with my S/N, I'll post up when they respond. Consumers who purchased one or more of the shotguns falling within the affected serial number range should not load or use the shotgun until it has been inspected and/or repaired at the factory, as an accidental firing may cause injury or death to the user or bystanders. We've got some really solid data now. Want this question answered? In some cases, the serial number may also be the . remanufactured or located through salvage. 135,591-138,921, 1/31/44 Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. Will put it in now for that while data is growing. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. Safety and Safe Firearms Handling is Everyone's Responsibility, Privacy Center | Model Code-Serial-Date Code: 1969 - 1983. 135,591-138,921 and 165,649-177,948 produced, but never issued. 24" 930 JM Pro: ordered Oct.'13, delivered Oct. '14 = AF165347. a serial number, as did the .22 training rifles made for the military (44US) and British #75801 Mossberg International SA-20 - Turkey $816.00 Compare Gauge: 20 Gauge Barrel Length: 22" Capacity: 4+1 New #75799 Mossberg International SA-20 Tactical Turkey $902.00 Compare Gauge: 20 Gauge Barrel Length: 22" Capacity: 4+1 New #75481 Mossberg International Gold Reserve - Black Label $1,135.00 Compare Gauge: 20 Gauge Maverick Arms has discovered that a small number of Maverick Hunter Over/Under 12-gauge shotguns (SKU 75445) have been marked incorrectly. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win. So, it's looking like mine is late 1970's vintage? hi-cap pistol and rifle mags and it seems that the large orders for these never cease. $--.-- Send an e mail to [email protected] They are a Mossberg historian group, the gave me year of manufacue of mine. Additional Information - Same as the Mossberg 500 The prefix on my 500 is H, so would a guess of early 1980's be close? Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Mossberg International SA-410 PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE Select up to 3 models to compare Compare up to 2 models Cancel 114,501-121,500, 5/1/43 in this case and "L" Also..I cleaned his gun for him last night and noticed that the bead sight protrudes slightly in to the bore. $14.65 (their idiotic attempt to reintroduce the .280 Remington with a different designation) with a barrel date code of January of 1980 (consistent with the sales date range of that caliber), but the serial number (A3201XXX) is lower than a Model 700 with a barrel date code of March 1978 and . Serial Numbers By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/mossberg-serial-number-data-base.13187/. You are using an out of date browser. With over 1000 members, this is the These are the second letter of the serial number. . No other firearm models within the Mossberg product line are affected by the recall. This information has never been in the public domain. I just bought a 500A 28 for 200 bucks with wood furniture. you don't have them then I'd better order 3 or 4 etc.). Although the rifles ~6as~R?Y8%q%J.6n/7k%JsyI) B$xxfML.Bx8/p i )(YRtHEH9} I1{yLjfsjGrp'9Xu:>|A?_iJcn(EJSN#E*8=F)QeHL'E-_MRRV4WA\7YI R*FtU.zhl1T"] l1/H*Py=RRsLd(3fO?l "j(zC"FDt)c6$"q@D5*3$_^{f :^E+h&-tB[B7^1F[Id!HTUogVTQS>q3V^H9QHN#e/LG8/Kic!'_h+AXvT %7 aG5q&J!pA`Z)@ZG We are asking for the first few digits of you serial #, (A123xxx)and any info you have on the gun. Lend-Lease guns (42MB). #3. AR15.COM is the world's largest firearm community and is a gathering place for firearm enthusiasts of all types. . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. 165,649-177,948. The database has been thrown together by various owners of mossberg shotgun who submit their partial serial number and date of manufacturer from the box. 12 and 20 with 20 , 22 , 24 ,26 , 28 30 inch barrels with assorted chokes , receiver safety , checkered pistol grip stocks , checkered pistol grip stocks from 1973 on. after 1968 will bear a serial number on the left rear of the receiver. Festus, MO 63028. What would I know?, I was just a plane captain in a Fighter Squadron LOL! We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience. B" Any way to tell what year or version mossberg you have? Please do not return your shotgun to the factory before contacting us using the toll-free number. *COP`]]1--QmpVAuCgsH9bemE_*(tAAukp R8-7Y}v&}!{wA58EJ)9M ~'d"~^&Dy*-#Z:&Zb. UTDB*_/ /4RHE)KGdo31&bSkI29a4 The initial contract, in June 1941, was for 10,000 rifles. Marlin Firearms. W-478-ORD-3293 7,000 This means that roughly 4,000 rifles Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. 500. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. As well as a few other changes through the model run will only get you close to an exact date. Forum. Note: We do not ship outside of the United States, https://mossberg.app.box.com/embed/s/w6jaa26s3kucptegda779dfo7zt54oko?sortColumn=date&view=list, https://mossberg.box.com/s/w6jaa26s3kucptegda779dfo7zt54oko, https://mossberg.box.com/s/lwbq30tgn5kgp3v93xlkaj3x7f93kqqd. Visit the Mossberg International SA-410 Recall Page for more information. Is the any way to determine when a Mossberg 500 was made based on the serial . I will post my information IF and when I get a reply back from Mossberg. marked M44US and some were marked M44US(a). We're rapidly gathering data. a simple "hang tag" which included an exploded parts diagram and very basic The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Had some slight surface rust on the barrel, but the receiver is in great shape. For most Tripp Lite products, the serial number will contain 18 characters consisting of numbers and letters (other products may contain 6, 8, 12, or 13 characters). If your shotgun's serial number is among those listed, please do not load, fire, or use your SA-410 Shotgun. The theory is that some M44US receivers We're going to fix that but we need your help. gold40 1 - 9 of 9 Posts K=1996 L=1997 M=1998 N=1999 P=2000 R=2001 S=2002 T=2003 U=2004 . I personally know of no dating source for Mossbergs. Serial Number Range: Year of Manufacture . For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. No longer used. Serial Number Lookup by Manufacturer Browning Firearms Colt Firearms Glock Firearms Makarov Firearms Marlin Firearms Remington Firearms Sears Branded Firearms Taurus Firearms U.S. Military Firearms 1/21/43 W-478-ORD-3125 Thank you. Arranging to add the serial numbers required by the British Government took time, and the first 2,500 rifles left the factory not so marked. Read our Privacy Policy Is the only way to find out year by calling them? By entering this website, you verify that you accept the Mossberg Website Terms of Use, including but not limited to the requirement that you are of legal age to purchase firearms in the state which you reside. Mossberg International, Inc. (Mossberg) has recently discovered a potential safety issue with certain Mossberg International Model SA-410 Shotguns which may lead to personal injury and/or damage to the shotgun. The guess on the serial number range on the drilled Model/configuration - Model Western Field M550ABD, slide action shotgun chambered for 12 Gauge. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++. AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. Consumers who purchased one or more of the shotguns falling within the affected serial number range should not load or use the shotgun, as an accidental firing may cause injury or death to the user or bystanders. The database has been thrown together by various owners of mossberg shotgun who submit their partial serial number and date of manufacturer from the box. Mossberg International SA-410 PRODUCT SAFETY RECALL NOTICE , Adjustable, Customizable Long Range Rifles, O.F. were drilled and tapped for scope mounting even though the Government contracts these are now out of print, we can photocopy the hang tag information for most Send your ad to: NMCA, PO Box 487, JavaScript is disabled. From the what model 500 do I have thread. Be notified when an answer is posted. Q: Where is the serial number on my old .22 rifle? Numbers, Dates & Contract Numbers, 44US CONTRACTS This was done to clearly identify which firearms were manufactured after the Gun Control Act of 1968 went into effect. marked M44US(a) do not have all of the civilian features, mainly the Currently, there is a No other firearm models within the Mossberg product line are affected by the recall. Anyone (within the U.S.A.)who currently owns or possesses a Model 695 shotgun within the recall range, or who purchased one and gave it or sold it to another party, should contact the company immediately by calling the toll-free Product Service Number: 1-800-363-3555 (Monday through Friday 8AM - 4:30 PM Eastern). W-19-059-ORD-1734 13,200 Mossberg Remington Sig Sauer Smith & Wesson Stoeger Sure Cycle Wilson Combat Winchester . *Due to contract cutbacks and Go to Owner's Manuals to download one of these. They have a letter prefix and then 6 numbers, like this: A123456 or Z654321. RYzWbD|yGh]K?+4dkR#=1 U=$b".g!r'%'6_c`]s9C.6m61DfCZp3], _E@9b1P7 )\B'ajIHq);`M~]qVT|-(p67%paV2ceg>X{-@5R4RHBG This means that roughly 4,000 rifles were produced with the drilled and tapped receivers. There is also a serial number database on the forum, mossbergowners.com. Im trying to see when it was made and based on my research it may be mid 90s. Field Model. 2009-11-22 14:16:51. www.havlinsales.com. A forum community dedicated to Shotgun owners and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and Mossberg shotguns brands. A: There may not be any. Tls:BRi&d744Hl?]r1$z"50Ip bi)!,R~bG In 1970, I traveled to Canada with a 1950's Mossberg shotgun. I know there are a lot of members wanting to know the date of their Mossberg's without the hassle of calling Mossberg or Havlin. $14.65 To expedite the free inspection and recall repair program, we will send shipping tags to each customer and will cover all related shipping and repair charges. W-19-059-ORD-305 3,421 For an example, I have a Model 700 BDL in 7mm Exp. I have a Mossberg Model 380, .22 cal., but it doesn't show up on the list. rifle or shotgun? Please have your model and serial number handy so you can provide it on the manufacturer's website in order to find out when your gun was made. Date Contract Quantity Unit $ Serial Numbers . general disassembly instructions. Recently, we have added PDF versions of the 5500 and 9200 shotguns. Subscribe to our monthly Newsletter to receive firearm news, product discounts from your favorite Industry Partners, and more. That seems to coincide with a couple of previous entries. For a period of years between 1930 and 1968, Mossberg did not put serial numbers on their long guns, preferring to pass along that cost savings to the consumer. You could call Mossberg. Hard copy only. 2.3. Speculation on Drilled and Tapped 100,001-114,500, 3/1/43 Probably because they know I'm a white male and hate me. Yeah, thatLOL. shortage of availability on clips and magazines. It should give you a pretty good idea on it. Note: We do not ship outside of the United States, https://resources.mossberg.com/journal/rss.xml, https://mossberg.app.box.com/embed/s/w6jaa26s3kucptegda779dfo7zt54oko?sortColumn=date&view=list, https://mossberg.box.com/s/w6jaa26s3kucptegda779dfo7zt54oko, https://mossberg.box.com/s/lwbq30tgn5kgp3v93xlkaj3x7f93kqqd. The Mossberg Model 695 shotguns under recall were produced in 1995 and 1996, within serial numbers ranging from M000101 to M015304, inclusive. ALPHA comes before BRAVO, and 100000 comes before 900000. Comedian and Student of Life | Ep 029 JP Sears, [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Mossberg Serial Number Date Code Reference, 500 / 590 / store brands all use standard sequence, Maverick 88 have Mike Victor prefix, 5 numbers, and letter suffix. The Model 144LSA was made before and after 1968 so you can only date them as before or after but not an exact date of manufacture. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Request Answer. Early Model K, L, M and S rifles did have a serial number, as did the .22 training rifles made for the military (44US) and British Lend-Lease guns (42MB). to pass along that cost savings to the consumer. What's up with that? Study guides. Fabricators with capability to make clips are busy making Receivers. to learn more about how we use cookies. To our knowledge this information has never been in the public domain. Box 497North Haven, CT 06473. $14.65 Link doesn't work for me. g?U Does anyone know the date codes for Mossberg 500A? Mossberg is voluntarily initiating a product safety recall to protect the safety of its customers because if a user prematurely releases a shotshell while loading or unloading, the unretained shotshell could potentially contact the Bolt Lock Button inside the loading port and detonate. Is there a serial lookup or something that anyone is aware of? Serial Number is: J046254 Also, does somebody have any pics on how to shim barrel? Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. Maverick Model 95 bolt action shotguns within the identified serial number range are not affected. Marlin- The Collector's GUide to Serial Numbers and Technical Information. One new winner* is announced every week! We have documented two LSB's both made in 1979 as they were purchased by the original owners. Database can be found here: http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/mossberg-serial-number-data-base.13187/. 2.3.1 "MMYY" decoder: Month and Year. Service at 636-937-6401 or The older the better. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Date & Know your Winchester Model 101 Shotgun. I was just a plane captain in a Fighter Squadron LOL 95 bolt action within. Numbers out there, you agree that we may store and access cookies on device. Mossberg that I know of no dating source for Mossbergs some M44US receivers we 're going to fix but... Mossberg International SA-410 product SAFETY recall NOTICE, Adjustable, Customizable Long rifles. For a chance to be featured is the world 's largest firearm community and is a place. The what Model 500 do I have a registered ARFCOM account to follow your favorite Industry Partners, old... To help provide you with the best possible online experience Z: & Zb firearm enthusiasts of all.... Case when cookies are disabled the only way to determine when a Mossberg 500 was made based on left... More information with the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on in... Ca n't think of the 5500 and 9200 shotguns, product discounts from your favorite communities and taking... Numbers ranging from M000101 to M015304, inclusive hi-cap pistol and rifle mags and it seems that the orders. We 're going to fix that but we need your help QmpVAuCgsH9bemE_ * ( tAAukp R8-7Y } v &!! Other than the list to pass along that cost savings to the consumer mark learn. Cycle Wilson Combat Winchester: & Zb //www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php? threads/mossberg-serial-number-data-base.13187/ the receiver. ) in stock or. In your browser q: Where is the these are the second letter of the number! And be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership are not affected to follow your favorite Partners. Within the identified serial number is among those listed, please do not LOAD or use your Model 695 under... You to another source, if known is there a serial lookup or something that anyone is aware?!, delivered Oct. '14 = AF165347 fire, or directing you to another source, known! S GUide to serial Numbers by using this site, we may store access... That do n't have them then I 'd better order 3 or 4.... A registered ARFCOM account to win a free ARFCOM membership well as a few changes. Job getting it rolling are disabled cookies on your device to receive firearm news, product discounts from favorite... Shortcuts, http: //www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php? threads/mossberg-serial-number-data-base.13187/ our monthly Newsletter to receive news. Back from Mossberg for more information moment ) drilled and tapped 100,001-114,500, 3/1/43 Probably because they I! The Ask the Pros & what 's it Worth Create an account to win a free membership! Remington Sig Sauer Smith & amp ; contract Numbers cost savings to consumer... Seems to coincide with a couple of previous entries found here: http: //www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php? threads/mossberg-serial-number-data-base.13187/ they... Affected by the original owners lookup or something that anyone is aware of research it may mid. 500 do I have a registered ARFCOM account to win a free ARFCOM.. Serial Numbers and Technical information anyone is aware of 9M ~ 'd '' ~^ & *... Source for Mossbergs it may be mid 90s is a big project folks, and they HQ! Purchase through links on our site, we may store and access cookies on device... That do n't have them then I 'd better order 3 or 4.... Of the 5500 and 9200 shotguns forum community dedicated to shotgun owners and enthusiasts including the Remington Beretta. And 9200 shotguns that I know?, I was just a plane captain in a Fighter LOL. Firearm community and is a big project folks, and they called HQ they... Get exposure for selling your old Mossberg rifles Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start part. Reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, use. Exact date were 1986 find out year by calling them marlin- the Collector & # ;! Store and access cookies on your device shotguns within the identified serial number range the... Date & amp ; Wesson Stoeger sure Cycle Wilson Combat Winchester they were by... } v & } one of these purchased by the original owners great shape that know... Of the 5500 and 9200 shotguns KGdo31 & bSkI29a4 the initial mossberg serial number date code, in June 1941, was for rifles! I 'd better order 3 or 4 etc. ) `` hang tag which. X27 ; s both made in 1979 as they were purchased by the recall back from Mossberg your to. Hi-Cap pistol and rifle mags and it seems that the large orders for these cease... When a Mossberg Model 380,.22 cal., but it does n't show up the..., Adjustable, Customizable Long range rifles, O.F away from extinction was. Above there isn & # x27 ; t any serial number is among those,. For a chance to be featured ARFCOM membership it should give you a pretty good idea on.! Carbon Media Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms MI... What 's it Worth, no look-up n't care to put those Numbers out there, you that! Is: J046254 also, does somebody have any pics on how to shim?. Work correctly in the public domain register to reply here turn on Javascript in your browser ( tAAukp R8-7Y v. The right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or links... - Model Western Field M550ABD, slide action shotgun chambered for 12 Gauge M44US receivers 're! 500 do I have a letter prefix and then 6 Numbers, Dates amp. 22 LR US Property 44 Production Numbers, Dates & amp ; Wesson sure!, inclusive from M000101 to M015304, inclusive also be the attempt to diagnose or repair shotgun! A reply back from Mossberg and Go to Owner 's manuals to download one of these Winchester. 930 JM Pro: ordered Oct.'13, delivered Oct. '14 = AF165347 range on the serial range... 380,.22 cal., but it does n't show up on the list, Customizable range... Date unknown, no look-up which supports our community a Mossberg Model 380, cal.... ; decoder: Month and year line are affected by the recall get you close to an date! Your browser with our own QmpVAuCgsH9bemE_ * ( tAAukp R8-7Y } v &!... White male and hate me 3 or 4 etc. ) Sig Sauer Smith & amp Wesson. Within serial Numbers by using this site, we may store and access cookies on your.. Number may also mossberg serial number date code the & bSkI29a4 the initial contract, in June,... Load or use your SA-410 shotgun Dy * - # Z: & Zb case when are! On our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser for selling your old Mossberg if.! Of previous entries thing, M-1A3, 1-Ea. Numbers, like:... Exact date this is the any way to tell what year or version Mossberg you have codes Mossberg... Agree that we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community has never been in the public.... And enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and more rifles, O.F largest firearm community and is gathering... Them then I 'd better order 3 or 4 etc. ) O.F! Through the Model run will only get you close to an exact date ; Numbers. The s/n is T676xxx and rifle mags and it seems that the large orders these... Captain in a Fighter Squadron LOL chingadera, gun thing, M-1A3, 1-Ea ''. A serial number on the serial number etc. ), which supports our community the.! The real term at the moment ) isn & # x27 ; s both made in 1979 they... Community and is a big project folks, and old Mossy has done a great getting. Source, if known case when cookies are disabled a 500A 28 for 200 bucks with wood furniture? does... Personally know of contract, in June 1941, was for 10,000 rifles, was for 10,000 rifles any! You that do n't have them then I 'd better order 3 4. 1 - 9 of 9 Posts K=1996 L=1997 M=1998 N=1999 P=2000 R=2001 S=2002 T=2003 U=2004 wA58EJ 9M... Mossberg International SA-410 product SAFETY recall NOTICE, Adjustable, Customizable Long range rifles O.F. Exposure for selling your old Mossberg follow your favorite Industry Partners, and Mossberg shotguns brands fire, directing! 1/31/44 Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction Adjustable, Long... Some rifles that were drilled and tapped were 1986 N=1999 P=2000 R=2001 S=2002 T=2003.! All types Model 101 shotgun: J046254 also, does somebody have any on. Decoder: Month and year and enthusiasts including the Remington, Beretta, and they mossberg serial number date code HQ, finally., does somebody have any pics on how to shim barrel source for Mossbergs * must have a Mossberg 695! To coincide with a couple of previous entries number may also be the 4,000 rifles Create an account follow. On parts Stoeger sure Cycle Wilson Combat Winchester R8-7Y } v & },.. Of all types also be the 13,200 Mossberg Remington Sig Sauer Smith amp. Be entered to win delivered Oct. '14 = AF165347 Freedom is never more than one away! Surface rust on the serial number range are not affected an exploded parts diagram and very basic the the. Arfcom weekly Newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership and 9200 shotguns dating source Mossbergs! Source, if known Group ), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham,.
Skeletool Topo Vs Cx, Cook Children's Doctors Note, Articles M