Felt normalMore, Always great to come back to my hometown Agawam. Yum! Tell them I sent you, you will not be disappointed. A hot or cold meal is offered at each lunch. 361 KB. It's cozy or cramped, depending on your point of view. I, serve flash frozen homogenized meals. It also comes with toast. . They serve breakfast and lunch only. Just check out todays meal - a juicy hamburger with mushrooms, homemade. zookeeper authentication configuration; mallory love is blind look alike; are alligators cold , 2018-12-16 Menus of restaurants nearby. 362 KB. We are open for in-person lunch & community events. Others at our table had combinations of eggs and bacon or ham. Review. SHOW TIME 7:00 PM / Building open to public 6:15 PM ADMITTANCE THROUGH LOWER LEVEL ENTRANCE ONLY ~ LIVE STREAMED ON AGAWAM, SOUTHWICK & WESTFIELD CHANNEL 15. Our Brown Bag: Food for Elders program provides a free bag of healthy groceries to eligible seniors once a month at local senior centers and community organizations. Do the waitresses speak loudly because more than a third of their customers have (or should have) hearing aids? It's a nice menu for a bar with options that should please all. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Community, Daily Senior Lunch, Meals on Wheels, Programs . I had pulled pork on a bulky roll. Download the current lunch caf menu. Have you tried our delicious lunches yet? The Brown Bag program is for people over the age of 55 who meet certain Income Eligibility. It's definitely a place for the localsas the other three tables all knew each other. No matter howbusy and it always is, the waitress and all staff are helpful, friendly, and fast in getting your food and drinks. it was the same price as it was to eat it in the store yet they don't give you any chips. I couldn't eat them fast enough. February Menu. February HS Lunch Menu 2023. pdf. Told Dean I liked Hot and he recommended I get the medium sauce for my chicken wrap. how is that fair? The entrees for the adults never came for 30 + minutes. Or do their voices carry because there isn't far for them to go? Remember that you must sign up for the Valentine's day lunch by February 8th! Choice of breads include white, while wheat, sourdough, rye, raisin, water roll, bagel or English muffins. The salad was corrected and she liked it , good size for a dinner salad. Be sure to check out all the various resources on our pages, and know that if you have any questions we are only a phone call away. Noted that the side salad was great too. The Food Bank of Western Massachusetts Join us Monday thru Friday to experience the all-new Menu lunch menu, served across 11 Orange County Senior Centers. If you have a My Senior Center scan card from the old Greenwood building, that will continue to work here! We will be back.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The only negative is the food takes a while but its worth the wait. Substitute gluten free pasta on any pasta dish +$2; (*) these items when ordered gluten free will be grilled protein, grilled chicken breast, shrimp, cajun cheddar alfredo sauce, onions, peppers, fresh jalapeos, diced tomatoes, penne pasta, penne pasta, house made three cheese sauce, applewood smoked bacon topped with an 11oz charbroiled strip steak grilled to order, seasoned beef tips, onions and mushrooms, served with rice, 11oz charbroiled strip steak grilled to order and topped with gorgonzola fondue. Hatfield, MA 01038, Our Mailing Address that's insane. Explore our Senior Center page to find your nearest location, join us during weekdays for Zest in a Bowl Lunch. Not worth it. Time: We are once again open! Kaptain Jimmy's menu. So if you are hungry thr breakfast to get if you like omelettes they offer a Garbage Omelette. This was the beginning of a wonderfull experience food wise as well as staff wise. Senior Center Lunch program is back for in-person weekday lunches. Not worth it.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Be sure to sign up at least 24 hours in adavance by calling 413-821-0604, signing in at the computer kiosk, or going to www.myactivecenter.com(must have membership keytag). Grilled Cod tacos were big, tasty and as good as any you would get on the Cape. The new location for The Still is a great place to meet up with friends. Close. I love to eat and I couldnt finish my hangover poutine. the follow up with both the meal within 2 minutes of serving and a keen eye on the coffee refilling. Published: Jan. 09, 2022, 5:30 a.m. 10. Wife's Fish tacos-Excellent!!!!! The Town of Longmeadow20 Williams StreetLongmeadow, MA 01106, *Some photos provided courtesy of West Mass Drone. Great specials everyday, love the daily choices of soups and the salads are spectacular. Would not recommend take out as the 2 times we tried, were very disappointed. Provided by Age Well Senior Services. Call our Brown Bag staff at 413-419-0079 with . The salad was corrected and she liked it , good size for a dinner salad. If you were part of our old Greenwood building, you are most likely in our system already! AGAWAM- Beginning this week, the Agawam Senior Center is offering seniors who usually take advantage of the facility's noon meal the option to get a meal to go, delivered curbside. For more information, please contact the senior center nearest you. This menu is never before, nutritionist designed, nutrient-rich meals that dont sacrifice taste. She didthe follow up with both the meal within 2 minutes of serving and a keen eye on the coffee refilling. Very pleased and will go back again! also ordered Sweet Potato Fries = $2.50.SOoooo good & the fun we had laughing & talking - my 1st time here - all the way from Florida, via Connecticut! Only negative was felt the fries were way over salted. We were all pleased with the quality of the food and great service. Meals are prepared by local favorite, Zest in a Bowl. It comes with a small handful of chips, with a ridiculous uncharge if you want fries. Currently funding for this program is not guaranteed, but we will continue to offer this option as long as the funding source allows. Looking forward to repeats of a great experience.More, Small place, I would almost call this a hole in the wall place. Perfect job waiting on us! Its hard to find eateries in this area that dontserve flash frozen homogenized meals. There are no published events in current month. 0. Clean, local, why do business at a chain when you can have THIS individual, quaint attention & delicious food. The Agawam Senior Center, located in Agawam, MA, is a community center that offers a range of programs and services for aging residents of Hampden County. if you want to pay 4.50 for a kids meal that includes two TINY chicken fingers and get uncharged 99 cents to get the kid a tiny pickle slice to go with it, then you should definitely go to Main Street. We came on a Monday night and ordered all of the meals, an app and drinks. Ill return againMore. They were operating on 2 servers. battered & fried jumbo black tigers, house wing sauce, blue cheese dip. It was a HOT week in Springfield, MA. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Please be sure to stop by one of these locations when you come to the center to let us know what you are attending. Last, which REALLY got me mad, was that i ordered a sandwich to go. I think the Hot would be too much and take away from it. Very satisfied. Explore this page to learn about the updated dining experience. bathroom storage bins; system associate job description in infosys. Welcome! 949-855-8033; [email protected]; Search. The only negative is the food takes a while but its worth the wait. July 13, 2022. senior lunch menu $4 Mon From lamarcountyms.gov The salad came out as a Cob salad, she rang it in wrong. Butthe quality of the food was an unexpected treat. tell you that getting two sandwiches with substitutes of fries is MORE expensive than ordering a large side order of fries they don't care to help save you any money. 585 were here. 2015 - 2023 The Food Bank of Western Mass. The skinny mule was very good. Also on Page 5 is information on our 4 week nutritional education series. Felt normal, the quality of the food was an unexpected treat. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The serving staff were great bringing our coffee before and throughout the meal. Interested in volunteering? Suggested donation of $3. !More, This was our second time eating here first was burgers at lunch we both liked them, they were large with many topping options. Nice hearty large meal for a good appetite for good homemade food. come hungry, portions are generous and I do mean generous. The nachos have a terrible cheese sauce that saturated the nachos which were The bar is huge and they have a large creative cocktail menu and a huge beer list, also the wine list was a bit upscale for a bar. - State Senator John Velis will join Mayor William Sapelli at the Senior Center to announce $75,000 in funding. Saw the TV commercial and decided to try it out for lunch. 1-800-477-4574 Publication Support 1-800-888-4574 www.lpicommunities.com Agawam Council on Aging, Agawam, MA 06-5051 The best homemade soups and specialty sandwiches in a friendly overcrowded luncheonette atmosphere. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Play on a gin and tonic, amazing! Our lunches are created by our registered dietitian to ensure they meet nutritional needs. Polite attractive server very attentive. This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Great place to get together with friends! Now my wife can enjoy the beef barley soup again and remember our wonderfull dining experience at Main Street Grill. Day: Monday - Friday Phone: 413-726-2839 60 reviews #4 of 31 Restaurants in Agawam $$ - $$$ American Irish Bar. Cam (he must be a manager) when he delivered the correct salad, was very nice and showed perfect customer service by making sure all was good with the order and even came back to check again. Choice of breads include white, while wheat, sourdough, rye, raisin, water roll, bagel or English muffins. Not a fancy place by any means, but if you want a good meal at a good price, you will find something that pleases you here. Was able to dip what I wanted of the Hot on my wrap. Our big delight was a homemade beef barley soup so thick that I tried and the fork did stand alone. These meals are the same meals as congregate, but packaged in to-go containers. old may enjoy these entrees. S.H.I.N.E. My wife stopped in for lunch and ordered a tuna melt, pulled pork and two cups of beef barley soup. A hot or cold meal is offered at each lunch. Will return on my next trip home. Was very impressed with the selection which was suitable for everyone in a table of 6. The omelette has three cheeses, three meats, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes. Center phone numbers found below. I love to eat and I couldnt finish my hangover poutine. Told Dean I liked Hot and he recommended I get the medium sauce for my chicken wrap. Or do their voices carry because there isn't far for them to go? It is important that we know who is coming to our Senior Center so that we can report our numbers to all the parties we are responsible to including, the town, grant providers, and you the consumer of our services. This visit was a Friday date night dinner. Noted that the side salad was great too. choose red sauce or white sauce, garlic crostinis. The Town of Agawam36 Main StreetAgawam, MA 01001. Be sure to come in and reserve your seat for Thanksgiving Dinner! 601 were here. Mostlysoggy. Get to know us and what we do by following us on Instagram of Facebook. It's cozy or cramped, depending on your point of view. Enjoy a hot or cold lunch with friends! Specialty pancakes every weekend and an excellent base menu. 949-855-8033; [email protected]; Search. Would much rather have breakfast or lunch with this kind of atmosphere than at a national chain with their depressing assembly lines and expendable staffs. Erin, only a month on the job was AMAZING! To receive a meal in any of these manners you must notify the senior center no less than 24 hours in advance. Register/Cancel Grab-N-Go:Call 413-821-0604 or text 855-929-3449, Register/Cancel Congregate:go to www.myactivecenter.com, Call 413-821-0604 or text 855-929-3449. They actually have really good food. All wraps are flour tortilla, choice of cheese, house pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo, cheddar cheese, bacon, onion straws, BBQ aioli, fried egg, applewood smoked bacon, American, hash browns, cajun seasoned, topped with bacon and blue cheese crumbles with a cajun ranch aioli, grilled veggie burger, grilled peppers and onions, mustard, caramelized onions, swiss cheese, thousand island on butter grilled Texas toast, burger topped with American cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo sandwiched between 3 slices of your choice of bread, sauted mushrooms, caramelized onions and swiss cheese, Three flour tortillas filled with your choice of grilled or fried cod topped with mango salsa, shredded lettuce, tomato, sliced avocado and feta or cheddar cheese. The Agawam Public School District, in partnership with the community will provide a safe, personalized, and engaging learning experience where every student is supported and challenged. Now my wife can enjoy the beef barley soup again and remember our wonderfull dining experience at Main Street Grill.More, Took my 4 year old grandson for breakfast . Didn't order any beers but noticed a wide selection ofdrafts. They do close at 2 p.m. & open at 6 a.m. so beware & don't miss out by coming too late! Council on Aging & Senior Center Contact Us Form Physical Address 954 Main Street Agawam, MA 01001 Phone: 413-821-0604 Fax: 413-789-4092 Michael Squindo Executive Director Email Director Phone: 413-726-2835 Kristina Lynch Assistant Director Email for Programs, Volunteering, and Facilities Phone: 413-726-2836 Lori Arsenault Outreach Coordinator Ended up having to ask for another drink while wait for entrees continued. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They offered a new batch by I declined just would say salt free next visit which will be a definite!!! To top an unstoppable lunch the server told us that she topped off our take home soup. We had dinner here and the food was fantastic. The omelette has three cheeses, three meats, mushrooms, onion and tomatoes. This may be a hidden gem that "Guy" from Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives needs to know about..I better notify him!More. Gives me pause to return.More, GREAT supper at the Still, Agawam. Overall great experience. I would definately eat here again, maybe even as soon as tomorrow morning. 1-800-477-4574 Publication Support 1-800-888-4574 www.lpicommunities.com Agawam Council on Aging, Agawam, MA 06-5051 v Guidance and support when you need them most (413) 786-2600 | www.forastiere.com I had one of the daily Specials: Stuffed Pepper with sauce & garlic bread, served with a gourmet side salad - not quite $8, then Ialso ordered Sweet Potato Fries = $2.50.SOoooo good & the fun we had laughing & talking - my 1st time here - all the way from Florida, via Connecticut! Here is February's lunch menu! Seniors (60+) residing in South Orange County (cities listed below) can apply for the Congregate Lunch program by calling, or simply coming into one of our senior center locations. I suspect they will remember you on the second visit, and almost everyone there has been in many times. May try restaurant in the future as initial experience was good but not likely. Observed holidays: New Years Day, MLK Jr. Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving (Th, F), Christmas Day (Please note: senior centers may have varying holiday closures and program availability.) Reasonable prices. We shall return when the opportunity arises.More, It looks like this place hasn't been renovated since the 1980s, but don't let that fool you. The coffee is very good and they have a high quality rye. Was able to dip what I wanted of the Hot on my wrap. If you qualify for SSI, Medicaid, Fuel Assistance, Veterans Aid or have a documented disability for which you receive SSDI , youmay qualify to receive Brown Bag monthly groceries. Here on the town website you will find a brief overview of what we have to offer. $8 for a 6 inch (if that) sandwich, and they don't even give you the handful of chips that you'd normally get if you DIDN'T get it to go? #24 of 171 places to eat in Agawam. 3.50 for a small bottle of coke. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. SERVING AGAWAM & NEIGHBORING COMMUNITIES FOR 60 YEARS 184 Main Street, Agawam, MA 01001 (413) 786-9483 Ad info. 1. Tell them I sent you, you will not be disappointed. Young server was not attentive to the empty drinks, nor explained the delay. This place is way too overpriced for what you get. Dressings: italian | ranch | blue cheese | balsamic vinegar | caesar | cajun ranch | 1000 island | honey mustard, crisp romain, bacon, cheddar, hard boiled egg, tomatoes, avocado, cucumbers, crisp romaine, mixed greens, olives, red onions, artichokes, banana peppers, feta cheese, tomato, greek dressing, chopped romaine, shaven asiago, croutons, creamy caesar dressing, cut greens, cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, celery, red onions, red peppers, feta cheese, hot house tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil, harvest greens, balsamic reduction, seasoned beef or grilled chicken, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, jalapeos, olives, chopped romaine, served in a fried tortilla bowl, sour cream and salsa on the side. We hope you can join us. Email for Programs, Volunteering, and Facilities. The September menus are here for Age Well's Meals on Wheels & Senior Center Lunch programs! Bacon wrapped Scallops are a must. About Us; Impact; Community Partners; . Center Cut Sirloin Steak Dinner $13.50 Home Made Chicken Fingers . The side salad I'm still raving about, FRESH nice Romaine Lettuce NOT that no-vitamin iceberg lettuce, sliced grape tomatoes, black olives, onions, green pepper - all done by hand & to-order NOT sitting ahead of time - I do appreciate a really nice salad as you can tell. Share. Friendly waitresses big portions and truly good food Best of all kids get a toyif they eat "good" haMore, The food here is no doubt good, it's the prices and the uncharges that are NOT. Dean and Ashley our bartenders with VERY friendly and attentive. For me its a time I cherish, where I enjoy seeing my friends and meeting new ones.