With an electric mix, beat together the cake mix, pudding mix, oil, pineapple juice and eggs in a large bowl until smooth, 2-3 minutes. 3.4 ounces instant lemon pudding mix , - make sure it's instant. Sharing her old fashioned dishes and our special memories! I have been making this cake for many years. Place cooled cake on serving platter and drizzle glaze on top. 4. Drain the pineapple, but reserve the juice. Preheat the oven to 325F. Mix. The first time I saw this title, I kinda laughed a little. Preheat oven 325 degrees. The Spruce Eats. Spray a 10 inch bundt pan with cooking spray generously. 255 Show detail Preview View more Bake at 375 for 45 to 50 minutes or until done. It really does not taste like a cake mix cake. Spray the Bundt pan with nonstick baking spray. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan. So happy you like it. Lol. directions. Thank you for taking the time to rate and review it! Use instant vanilla pudding mix rather than cook and serve. Adding pudding mix to a cake mix will make a sturdy moist cake. Bake until the top is golden and set. ;) Sprinkle 1 cup chopped pecan pieces on the bottom of the Bundt pan (optional). Preheat oven to 350F. Set aside. Step 4. Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, beat cake mix, pudding mix, oil, eggs, and 1 cup orange juice on medium speed for about 2 minutes until smooth. For glaze, mix together butter and vanilla, then add powdered sugar. Let it slide down the sides. Thats how I feel about bundt cakes. Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through. I appreciate the feedback! Tasted ok but consistency was dense. Preheat the oven to 350F (175C). Add the heavy cream and mix until it is a spreadable consistency. Lol, why you gotta scare me like that?! 1 (15.25 ounce) box Pillsbury Traditional Yellow Cake Mix, 1 (3.5 ounce) box French Vanilla Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, 1 1/4 cups fresh or regular orange juice from carton, 1 stick or 1/2 cup or 8 tablespoons butter, melted. Learn all about how long cake mix lasts before using it in any recipe. Ive made lemon using lemon cake mix and lemon pudding. After you bake the cake, dont forget to check out my post on how long cake lasts. I found your recipe for the banana coffee cake muffins and made them. Using a mixer, combine yellow cake mix, vanilla instant pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and Irish Cream liqueur. Follow the directions for the first step of the cake mix. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. And cream cheese is the secret ingredient that helps create that structure. The best part is I bet you already have everything you need to make this easy dessert recipe! Also, I save a lot of money by making my own vanilla extract instead of using the store bought kind. Spray a 10- or 12-cup bundt cake pan with baking spray. Thank You! It tastes amazing! Will it still work? Melt unsalted butter in a small saucepan. Your email address will not be published. I make the same with chocolate cake and throw in a handful of chocolate chips. Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, and eggs in large bowl of a stand mixer fitted. Pour into a bundt pan that has been greased and floured. Id love to know how they turn out. Then mix in the oil and buttermilk. Plus tricks to distribute the chocolate evenly throughout the cake. Our mission is to share southern recipes that are easy and delicious, along with down-home dishes your grandmother would have made. To the cake mix you'll be adding eggnog, French vanilla pudding mix, eggs, oil, nutmeg, water and vanilla extract. Eggs give the cake structure and add flavor. Prepare a 10 12 cup (9 10 inch) bundt pan by greasing it very well with oil or butter. Im happy you both enjoyed it. But this after-dinner dessert has definitely turned into a delicious BREAKFAST cake. That sounds amazing! Golden Rum Cake 1,833 Ratings Too Much Chocolate Cake 7,659 Ratings Sock it to Me Cake 112 Ratings No-Fail Pound Cake 215 Ratings Orange Cake 915 Ratings Its pretty ingenious dont you think? Please enter your email address and click submit.You will be sent an email with a re-set password link within a few minutes. pkg Vanilla Instant Pudding 1 1/4 c. Sour Cream 4 Eggs 1/2 c. Warm Water 1/3 c. Vegetable Oil 1 tsp. The Spruce Eats. Beat on medium speed with an electric mixer for 2 minutes. Note: You could also frost this cake with my cream cheese frosting recipe and add the orange zest to the frosting or use any frosting you like on this cake. Bake for 55 to 65 minutes. Then pour it into a medium mixing bowl. Use a rubber spatula to mix and distribute the chocolate throughout the batter. During all my trial and errors I have learned a thing or two so now I am here to share all my tips to get your bundt cake our of the pan too: If you tried this crack cake bundt cake recipe and loved it please leave us a rating by clicking on the 5 stars under the title and description. PINTEREST|FACEBOOK The top will look toasty golden brown. Pour or scoop the batter into the bundt pan, covering the . Im really glad it was a hit. My cake always burns at 350F but Im relieved it worked out for you. Your email address will not be published. 10 Fun Christmas Baking Recipes for Kids! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); TheTastyTip.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and may earn a small commission (at no extra cost to you) from qualifying purchases. EASY White Chocolate Vanilla Bundt Cake from a mix > You know when you find something really great and you want to tell all of your friends and family about it? I guess youll just have to make it again. I would double check your pan size to make sure you didnt use a smaller pan. Pour batter into the greased Bundt cake pan. Smooth the top into an even layer. I will continue to use this recipe for future ? Thank you. Step 2: Mix yellow cake mix, instant pudding, eggs, vegetable oil, water and vanilla extract together with and electric mixer for 2 minutes on medium speed. Set aside. 1 teaspoon orange or vanilla extract. Cool in pan 10 minutes. cakes. However, you will have a hard time finding milk chocolate mini chips. Garnish it with your choice of not one but THREE fabulous toppings. Excellent cake, sour cream makes it extra moist. Any more occupants than that and it will be gone in two days Max. I had a very similar recipe with a simple glaze that I used for years. Next prepare the filling by combining the brown sugar, cinnamon and nuts together in a mixing bowl. Share Ouu, Ive never heard of those. Save hours in the kitchen every week and reclaim precious family time without blowing your budget. Yellow Cake Mix Lemon Poppy Seed Bundt Cake the oven light eggs, powdered sugar, lemon pudding, yellow cake mix, vegetable oil and 4 more Eggnog Bundt Duncan Hines yellow cake mix, eggs, eggnog, eggnog, glaze, ground nutmeg, crushed pineapple and 5 more Aloha Cake McCormick Cream cheese gives moisture to the cake and makes it sturdy. The Spruce Eats. box instant vanilla pudding mix. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray. Add eggs, water, sour cream, and oil. Use a hand mixer to beat the milk/juice and the cream cheese together in a medium bowl. I followed all the instructions and my cake was so moist it fell apart when I took it out of the pan. Instructions. You can also make your crack cake with no wine. I will be trying more of your recipes in the future. You almost scared me for a second ? The possibilities for bundt cake flavors are endless! Thank you for the 5 star rating, Denise. Prepare the glaze by mixing the sugar, milk, and the extract until smooth. Tag @thetastytip on Instagram and hashtag it #thetastytip. Although it has sustained a few scratches over the years, cakes are still easily removed. Preheat oven to 350F. Add in the water, vegetable oil, eggs, and coffee or espresso. Combine the cake mix, pudding, oil, water, eggs, applesauce, apples, cinnamon baking chips, and cinnamon with a hand mixer. Cut pieces as small as you want. However, check out my ultimate guide on healthy cream cheese substitutes if you need to go lighter. Then your guests take a bite and rave about it being the best cake theyve had since the last time you hosted! So happy you loved it. Its easy to throw together but it looks like it took hours to make! 1 tablespoon table cream Preheat oven to 325 degrees. I have been looking for a crack cake recipe that isnt overly sweet for a while and this just hit the spot thank you! Add in chips and mix just until evenly dispersed. 3 eggs, room temperature. Great recipe..baked up nice and did cinnamon sugar sprinkles. 1 box of butter-flavored yellow cake mix (like Duncan Hines), 1 (3.4 oz.) Beat with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes or beat by hand with a whisk until smooth and . Bake for an hour. But it also magically keeps the cake light and moist. Once you know the precise number of minutes, make it the exact same way each time. FOLLOW ME on PINTEREST and INSTAGRAM to keep up with the latest tutorials, favorite recipes, and interesting happenings. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes. Recipe was easy to follow and easy to make. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Every year, I ask what he wants and he always replies with that cinnamon cake thing you made last year. I absolutely love how moist and delicious it is. I mixed these ingredients together using my stand up electric mixer but you can use a hand held mixer as well. This prevents the chocolate chips from sinking. Turn onto a wire rack or serving platter to cool completely. I used strawberry cake mix and vanilla pudding mix. Let me know which ones you try. I never bake with alcohol. Grease a 10-inch bundt pan well and sprinkle pan with granulated sugar (even if using non-stick pan). This will become your favorite cake to make! It tastes amazing both ways! Maybe the addition of the milk changes the temperature suggestion. And if you mix up cake batter and cant bake it right away, read up on how long cake batter lasts. 1 (15.25 ounce) box Pillsbury Traditional Yellow Cake Mix. But these days? Add the ingredients listed on the box, then add in the pudding mix, one additional egg, and one additional ounce of oil. 15.25 ounce box Pillsbury Traditional Yellow Cake Mix, 3.5 ounce box French Vanilla Instant Pudding and Pie Filling, fresh or regular orange juice from carton. In a large bowl combine butter yellow cake mix {reserve 1 tablespoon for blueberries}, vanilla pudding mix, milk, eggs, sour cream and melted butter. The best doctored up yellow cake mix recipe is here. Cool in pan 20 minutes then remove by placing a large plate over the top and flipping it right side up. Also, mix in the eggs, canola oil, nutmeg, water, and vanilla extract. Because gravity pulls them down. The oil helps the cake bake uniformly and end up nicely browned. Tips, tricks & recipes to cook Southern food just like Grandma used to! Using an electric mixer, mix the batter on medium speed until all of the ingredients are incorporated. For the butter wine syrup 1 stick salted butter cup granulated sugar Add in chocolate chips. Pour into pan. Batter needs to be dense so that chips will not fall to bottom of batter while baking. Add chocolate chips and chocolate bar. I never added 1/2 cup of milk and I always baked it at 350. A mix saves tons of time and makes this recipe foolproof. Easy Caramel Cheesecake Recipe with Oreo Crust, German Chocolate Cake Cheesecake Bars Recipe, 3 Ingredient Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe. Like Ive mentioned before, the key to making the perfect bundt cake is BAKING TIME. Combine cake mix with the instant pudding mix. Pour one third of the batter into the prepared pan. Set aside. Then sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over the batter in pan. Ive never tried that variation specifically but thanks for letting me know! First you will want to prepare a 10-inch bundt pan (also known as a 12 cup bundt pan) with grease and flour. Mix using a hand held mixer until you have a thick and beautiful pound cake batter. In this recipe instead of creating the flour mixture, I use a cake mix instead so I dont have to worry about the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, etc for this recipe. Start by preheating the oven to 350F, then grease and flour your bundt cake pan and set aside. Make sure your cake mix is fresh. Remember, you want the chocolate light enough to not sink. box of vanilla instant pudding mix, 8 oz. Have you ever tried to make Vanilla Extract? I used a yellow cake mix and lemon pudding! Mix everything well with a large spoon or with an electrical mixer. Add the cake mix and pudding mix and gently mix until fully incorporated. Im very happy that you like my recipes and I really appreciate the encouragement, especially at a time like this.