Please refresh and try again. For string trimmer replacement spools, mower blades, chain saw chains, safety glasses and more, EGO has you covered. Im planning to call Ego on Monday morning. Plus, its 75-minute run time allows you to use it effectively on large lawns or multiple times on small lawns on a single charge. 2. The only thing to do is to insert the safety key into the slot before starting the motor. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Some of the time when I try to move it, or make a turn at the end of a row, the right wheel "locks". Id love to see a YouTube video of the other wheel repair, Ive never taken it apart myself (but once we hit the end of warrantyoh boy.). Help Desk Software by HappyFox Order Status Get Support 1-877-737-2787 Hours of Operation M-F 9AM-6PM ET Sat 9AM-5PM ET Contact Us All Rights Reserved. :(. Hours. This keeps the power assist drive shaft disengaged. Access to manuals and parts right there makes it convenient.". I have the 2135, and regularly have the right wheel lockup when doing 180 degree turns. Address600 E. Highland RoadMacedonia, OH 44056, Hours of OperationMonday - Friday: 9am - 4:30pm. Trimmer Head for STX3800 (Line Not Included), 56V Power+ Multi-Head w/ Bristle Brush Attachment (Battery & Charger Not Included), 15" Replacement String Trimmer Auto-Wind Head, 15" 56V Rapid Reload String Trimmer & LB5300 530 CFM Leaf Blower Combo Kit w/ 2.5 Ah Battery & Charger, 180W Charging Adapter for Nexus Power Station, Replacement String Trimmer Auto-Wind Bump Head, 15" Any Insert Trimmer Head (Counter-Clockwise), 25" 56V Power+ Dual Cordless Electric Hedge Trimmer w/ 2.5 Ah Battery & 210W Charger, 12" 56V Power+ Commercial Chainsaw w/ 5.0 Ah Battery & 550W Rapid Charger. This battery-powered lawn mower is great for small to medium suburban yards. The mowing unit is guaranteed to last and resist rust. Repeat for other front wheel. But definitely annoying. If they arent, you cant operate the mower. damn, I wish I had done more research on this. - Remove hub-cap on wheel. This particular model comes in black. The shield is also an important safety feature that helps to lessen the likelihood of your foot accidentally contacting the blade. Is this a doable DIY project? Now, if the power assist is driving the wheels, then the tumbler pins engage and drive the wheel. Note black rubber washer under it. Actually, I dont think you can post images here. My question to you is how long it was between first noticing the wheel locking and having to get the gears replaced. Find it here. And doing a little more research, Im trying to figure out if that clutch mechanism in the wheel is for engaging the power or is acting as a breaking mechanism to prevent more from rolling backwards. Speaking of wheels, EGO upgraded the wheel bearings on this new mower, giving it a smoother push and further reducing frictionall things that increase the mower's run-time and ease of use. Jay, found your posts today when I started researching this issue with my Ego self-propelled. Fits most Toro, Yard Machines, Troy-Bilt, Bolens, MTD, Yard-Man, Huskee, Husqvarna and Craftsman brand of walk-behind mowers with 11" rear wheels. In a short time it builds up around the tumblers and causes some of them to stay in the wrong location. I'm thinking about exchanging it at the store I bought it from. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. That is what we will call simple math! This caps just pops off. 1-1/2" hub length. There is a spring under mild tension. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. The EGO LM2142SP measures 61.61 x 22.92 x 46.46 inches and has a total weight of approximately 89.8 lbs. We are sorry. Whether you've been with us since our mail-order catalog days in the early 90's, or when we first sold online in 1996, or you just found us for the first time today, we want you to shop with confidence. This is an OEM part sourced directly from the manufacturer. Im guessing my plastic gears are mangled as a result of that pin I found in the drive gear. Tackle all your outdoor projects with the 8-tools-in-one POWER+ Multi-Head System. I do the same as was mentioned I activate the self-propel briefly, and the problem is corrected. 2,990 views Aug 21, 2021 Ego self propelled not working. However, looking at the parts (OEM) picture shows a wheel different than I have. they sent me the wrong part, but it was corrected. There was a problem completing your request. Any tips on how to prevent this? The Power Head and any EGO 56V ARC Lithium battery will power any EGO attachment to make quick work of any yard. Most likely covered in lots of grease. EGO 56V 21-Inch Self-Propelled Lawn Mower with Touch Drive LM2125SP. Note black rubber washer under it. Main reason Ive not considered ego is customer service. This is a genuine EGO Power+ item. There is a spring under mild tension. EGO Mower - Rear Wheel Replacement Help I just got the self-drive 21-inch version 2nd hand (LM2100SP). In-stock inventory ship from our warehouse in 1 Each product has a unique model number just like your car. The cost of a lawn mower depends on its features and the efficiency it provides. We use PayPal to securely accept your payment info and all data is SSL encrypted to provide you a secure online shopping environment. Mount the fan and the inner flange onto the motor shaft with the fan blade facing the deck. Required fields are marked *. The site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program,an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. When its time to recharge, your charger will fit any battery. Whether you've been with us since our mail-order catalog days in the early 90's, or when we first sold online in 1996, or you just found us for the first time today, we want you to shop with confidence. With these safety measures, we ensure our information is only being accessed by real humans. - Remove big C-clip. LM2130 Ego Power+ 21 Inch Select Cut Lawn Mower. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Family Owned & Operated Since 1948. 11" x 1.75" plastic wheel with bar tread. Opposite direction, and they spin freely. The entire body and handle of the mower is made of ABS plastic and aluminum. The levers control the speed of the wheel on that side of the mower. There are only a few major steps required for setup: connecting the battery, installing the seat and steering wheel, and attaching the front bumper. Just try turning each of the gears in opposite directions to see it work. Remove the bolt. The blade should be regularly inspected for damage, such as bending, cracking and wear. LM2020SP Ego Power+ 20 Inch Self-Propelled Mower With Steel Deck. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. You will notice that you will need to replace the battery when a single charge does not last as long or when it takes longer to charge than before. Also, note the order of two washers under it. My 21 inch Ego mower with the updated self propel unit has developed an annoying quirk. The RMA 510 also includes a holding slot for a second battery, so you can swap batteries and be ready to cut again in seconds. How long do electric lawn mower batteries last. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Genuine AL-KO Lawnmower Wheel Bearing 510923 ALKO Mower 10.92 Free postage NEW MOUNTFIELD LAWN MOWER FRONT WHEEL 170MM 12MM BEARING emblem empress 24.99 2.95 postage Only 1 left. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. It went from notice it every so often to really annoying in about 3 months. I don't use the self-propel much, and it feels like there's a safety lock of some sort that is kicking in and forcing me to back up a couple of feet to get the wheel to unlock. i ended up ordering from a 3rd party parts supplier. There is no need to pull up the hairline. it's a mess. facing towards the outside. The best-rated product in Replacement Wheels is the 11 in. Replacement Blade for Yardmax Lawn Mower; 21 in. Press J to jump to the feed. I would love to Repair and figure out upgrades to anything I work on. Unfortunately I never found an answer -- I've just learned to live with it. Purchased the LM2156SP mower back in April, and I'm finding that the rear right wheel locks up frequently while mowing. Be the first to know about new products, innovations, and offers. A little mechanical know-how, a few tools, and patience are required. That is about where Im at, dont think it happened before this spring. Always make sure your mower is equipped with a blade shut-off switch and a stop control. The cause of the problems are the "tumblers" not disengaging correctly. It is black in color and located between your rear wheels. The EGO Power+ 21 Self-Propelled Mower with Peak Power delivers outstanding power and extended run time. I dont believe that Ego sells parts to anybody but an Ego certified repair shop, so you may have difficulty sourcing the part (without locating a junked mower where the self propel unit was still working but something else had failed). How to Replace a Lawn Mower Wheel Sears PartsDirect 108K subscribers Subscribe 90 Share 71K views 8 years ago Lawn Mower Repair This video from Sears PartsDirect shows how to replace a. PS yes the retaining clip can be a pain to remove and re-place, but thats just part of the Fun . In addition, multiple cutting table heights make this mower perfect for a variety of grass species and landscaping styles. Here is a photo comparing what the nylon gears are supposed to look like with what the actually looked like. The issue shown in the above video kept getting worse until I called Ego support and described it to them. The recommended torque for the blade bolt is 49-59Nm. Read on as we take a look at the best products on the market, their features and more.They require less maintenance, have the advantage of compact storage and ease of use, and are often a good choice for people with smaller yardage. Crunching the numbers, it turns out that Greenworks mowers are 7.6 pounds lighter than EGO mowers. Did you ever come up with a solution/workaround? I have the LM2135SP (the same mower but with a 7.5ah battery) and have never experienced this issue. Your wheel should turn freely, but not wobble and make that "cheap sounding" noise anymore. Drive Type: Rear wheel drive Brand: EGO Clear All EGO POWER+ 56-volt 21-in Self-propelled Cordless Lawn Mower 7.5 Ah (Battery Included) Shop the Set Model # LM2102SP Find My Store for pricing and availability 15998 EGO POWER+ Select Cut 56-volt 21-in Self-propelled Cordless Lawn Mower 7.5 Ah (Battery Included) Shop the Collection Model # LM2135SP