<3. Thanks again! I find it hard to manage my own website sometimes lol xoxo, Omg. Idk what to do about the situation. Disharmonious aspects can cause both of them to still have past fears from relationships. You may feel sort of at cross purposes. I also have my Juno and South Node conjunct his Venus, my Moon, Mars, Jupiter trine his Sun, his Sun in my 1st house, his Moon trine my Asc,sextile my Sun, his Venus in the same sign as my Ascendant, my Psyche conjunct his Eros, his Mars conjunct my Sun/Moon midpoint, his Juno opposite my Sun and conjunct my Ascendant, his Vertex opposite my Saturn, my Vertex opposite his Venus. . Yes, the squares, if close(up to 3 degrees) show thwarts and are important, Ana. How awesome! How interesting.I think you can feel, as the planet person, that you can help them out on their journey. Which is also trine his NN. I found this really cool!!! Jupiter and Lilith conjunct in the synastry chart. Its funny, the day that he left, he was hesitating walking out the door, and thats not like him, to hesitate. Think of Liz and Dick. Posts: 610From: PolandRegistered: Jan 2013, I don't know about North Node but South Node are like that. we CHOSE how we want to act. Maniac is more crazy and mood disorder than obsessed. I dont think Mars conj the NN is always bad. With people who touched my Lilith i also did have hard Pluto aspects here is our synastry chart maybe I am slightly more plutonian but I wouldn't say either of us are obsessed, just seems that nothing can pull us apart from each other whether we are together or not. The psychopaths Mars is conjunct my NN (2 degree orb). So, watch your Moon in all relationships. Wow, thank you! What about a square instead of a conjunction NN/moon?? Lol I feel very comfortable around them - like they get me on an emotional level. Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 I dont know but I would be aware because awareness is always good. Your relationship will have a sense of beauty such as the feeling of a musical. If it is a partnership, competitiveness is the driving force. I cant tell you to run away. Many times, these bad asteroids make for passion, so if you cant run, at least, dont get married. Have I SEEN deja conj the NN in a relationship? Eris conj Eris could be due to people being born close in time. I might be coming back to your weblog for more soon. That other person also had his maniac conjunct my moon pffff. Alternatively, it can also happen that you display the traits of Mars more strongly. YOU are the most important person to me. Bringing Lilith into the equation is a definite learning opportunity, no matter how you slice it. If a persons Saturn conjuncts your NN, they will bring restriction and discipline in to your life. What do you think of vertex conj sado? Amy , No way do I agree. Like, that its very natural to me ? the moon person, if the aspect is tight enough, may not be able to . I don't know how long he will be around (possibly not for long), but it has been interesting. The charts will, always, reveal what is there. What do you think? Proserpina conj the NNThe Proserpina Person would bring some kind of rite of passage from innocence into some form of corruption to the NN person. I have written about this before. for extra soon. Dejanira conj NNthe person will be your victim. Rather than submitting to him, she left the Garden and lived in exile. It can make you feel too criticized. I will likely be coming back to your blog North Node conjunction Juno, North Node conjunction Sun ( 4.73) I can't think of others right now Not sure if there's a pattern. I have a double whammy north node situation with my man -- my north node is conjunct his Chiron and Ascendant (in my 4th house -- this is not comfortable) and his north node is conjunct my IC. What was that scenario like if you know? My observation Nessus is NO MATCH for Pluto . And I am very clear with him that its either my way or the highway . The North Node is the theme of ones life. Thank you so much for your reply. At the best, its accepting eachothers differences / values or beeing in harmony. You dont live with her, though. Im currently in a relationship with someone whose Saturn AND Nessus conjuncts my North Node, and Im finding this really perplexing because I sincerely consider this the best relationship Ive ever been in. Is there mutual obsession? His dionysis and prey conjuncted her N Node and his loving conjuncted her S Node. I had a feeling that was the case, but couldnt find any kind of source on the web for this kind of info. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Thank you!!! I don't know what happened but I'm not that attracted to Cancer energy anymore. He seems to accept all this pretty well . Here is the link to my articleThe North Node in Synastry. She was Adam's first wife. But no matter what, even if you are the Sun or the Node ,both people will find it extemely hard to let go of the other person,and they will keep coming back or always feel that they should have tried harder. People born during the same few months have their north node conjunct with each other, so this is not . The NN person would have a goal that the SN person may help him meet. She and her boyfriend had this aspect. Egos come in play and the individuals hurt each other. what does it mean when you have a North Node conjunct Descendant in Composite Chart? I know a guy who has his Psyche and Saturn in scorpio conjunct my North Node. Posts: 46869From: Saturn next to CharmainecRegistered: Apr 2009, Copyright 2000-2014 You mentioned a friend was researching, any outcome yet? The Sado/Uranus person would fight and mess the mind up of the Sun person such that a relationship could not work. However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. He has some good aspects with me as well but also has his saturn on my venus in aries so. Does it seem like YOU are a haunt to him physically? What happens when your natal Venus conjuncts your composite north node with someone and Natal moon conjuncts the composite south node? Hello, What if two people have their North Nodes in conjunction? North Node conjunction Lilith (5.32) How about for the NN person? She has passed now, and my husband has been a tower of strength for me, but we are never abusive to one another. I did not enjoy it much. 2) When As Valentine conjunct Bs NN, does it mean A will give big love(almost sacrificial) to B? Stalker potential? Well, I bet you are not shocked in a way cuz you must have struggled with sadism. Their NN in also in my 12th with mine in their 8th. xx. If he ha sthe goal of being an artist. I am sorry, Kelly Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Or maybe I'm just biased. Isn't the individual that has Lilith makes the planet or NN feel that they are hard to Figure out or grasp? To me, if I see a strong Nessus synastry, I would runperiod end. If you dont do the chart, trust yourself. ), The Nessus will try to bully the Mars but the Mars will fight back. Neptune conj the NNthis may bring great sorrow as you may have had ideals that were not met leading to great sorrow. Sun conjunct Pluto exact in Libra, Venus in Scorpio, mars in Taurus, Moon in Libra. Hehe, But I can also tell he hates me like im some sort of invisable person to him because I rejected him even though I never did!------------------Sun Capricorn, Moon Aries, Libra Rising. Well, not all Moon square Moon relationships play out like this, but there is a basic lack of heart understanding. Our northnodes are both squaring too. Or my SN conjunct his Juno? My Chiron shot her down. The past life karma has to be fulfilled in some way, to grow the SN person up, so the south node person will eventually outgrow the relationship with the moon person the way child grows up and leaves a maternal relationship, so it couldnt last as a romantic relationship. his NN and venus opposite my moon, The orbs are 2 degrees. This is a theory which someone I know is studying. Neptune conj the NNthis may bring great sorrow as you may have had ideals that were not met leading to great sorrow. I think Lilith may give in something here as well. How would you interpret someones sado/Uranus Conjunct, squaring my sun? Hey, Ami. If we have this,we can overcome a lot, Hi Ami, happy belated holidays and New Year . thats bad right? One would have to see the whole chart to really give a more meaningful answer, as we always do. Hi there . This would be wonderful. "I want to welcome you to my website. I finally had enough, fought her back, yelled, and kicked door slammed her. That which conjuncts the Moon affects the heart. That wont change. I have been trying to get some info on lilith conjunct sn and eros conjunct sn but I haven't found much. my NN-I admire their emotional depth but I have always felt that I can completely see through them. Any relationship is all about hearts. I read that that conjunction can represent a past life karmic relationship where the moon person is the mother or aunt or sister or some other close female relative to the south node person. Think of your deepest soul mate relationship with a man or a woman. North Node conjunction Venus My readers are very valued to me! If they have been off track in their life or in the direction that their soul wants to go, an encounter, this connection, this relationship will highlight that for them. i wonder if anyone could tell me if there is any chance in this relationship, so far the biggest love of my life. The Mars conjunct North Node synastry aspect indicates that there is a strong sense of magnetism in the relationship. He is Nessus . Sun person helps Lilith person recognize their subconscious gifts and strengths. my south node is in leo and my north node in aquarius. NN can be elusive. What does it mean ? You both feel admiration for each other. What about Priapus conjunct NN in synastry? I think he attracts sadists to him. I am putting that out there and you can see if I am right. The Vertex person will help the North Node's person find sense and meaning to their struggle and encourage them to develop a more positive outlook. He will abuse you in your worst area of pain, which sounds like what is happening. Forgot to say an exact NN conjunction degree with my partners NN. Could you please give me your opinion about Eris square NN in synastry ? Im aware of nessus. This video is about Nodes in synastry. And didn't look back on it. chart overlay showing NN in 5th house double whammy My sun conjucnts his northnode, while his venus oppose my northnode. I was told this to be true by a master Astrologer, so passed it on but do not know more than that, Friend. Great sense of understanding each other and the purpose of each other. Would A be Bs victim? Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior, Juno the attraction power, Vesta the perfectionist, Pholus the catalyst for change and Eros the passionate love. Moon-South Node: this is an aspect which can guarantee a very deep emotional relationship. I assume this is synastry. Our lives are hell on Earth. The North Node tells us about themes in the relationship. This will define the relationship, for better or worse. There may be a lot of make-ups and break ups. It seems that I'm being stimulated in my needed direction by that which he fights to repress in himself in Pisces--the Lilith which is all-knowing and yet unsure, a Lilith who is nebulous and mutable, sensitive and impressionable and in some way has been made to feel wrong for being so. Hello, I appreciate your explorations and lessons here. If Nessus conjuncts Vesat, Nessus would be used for good, though, such as helping victims of abuse. North Node conjunction Eros If a person BRINGS a planet or asteroid to the North Node person, the planet or asteroid becomes a theme of the relationship.Hence, please look carefully at that which conjuncts the North Node in synastry. When someone is so far removed from his higher self its just difficult for me to feel the connection. Like I said I ended cutting those people off. NN opposite Ascendant. She's the only person I've been close to for years and years.My natal Venus is conj my NN as well though - so that might be why. I would not call her a friend,but I did try to be nice to her at first. Him being the other guy we recorded with. When we were children she was my role model. With Saturn, he may be super critical and you may try to live up to it, it make sense! Hi, Ive been researching for some asteroids and read couple of articles of you. I would not want a persons Saturn that intense on my personal planets, but that would be my opinion <3, Hi. All of his Lilith's except asteroid Lilith 1181 I think.is conjunct my venus and trine my moon. (im the NN btw). I guess than it would have the same meaning except we would not be at a crossroads?? It may not show up if it is not a committed long term relationship. I have Venus conjunct Nessus in synastry with someone I am having a very long term affair with. Hello! These asteroids are rather small so one cant make a case for them in terms of a whole marriage. Like an intro. Leave your question, if you have one! While having Or would it still be bad? I have some questions. But anyway if in a chart (not synastry) Lilith is conjunct Moon, it means the Moon is at its apogee and farthest away from earth, it looks much smaller than usually. That which conjuncts the North Node becomes a life theme.Sado is sadism. Hi Ami, unfortunately my Sado conjuncts my fathers North Node. If a persons Nessus conjuncts your NN, that person will bring the darkest parts of the human soul to you. . If so, it may just be that. but I only read about conjunctions not oppositions. What if my pluto square north node of other person in synastry, You may want to control her but push it aside and it may come out in an anger explosion, good day, ami. I feel like asteroids dont get enough love yet but more and more people are interested .. Wow Thanks. I have my sun (Leo 1316 conjunct my spouses Nessus (Leo 1210). Copyright [the-year] [site-link] | This website is intended for entertainment purposes only. Im seeing someone whose Vertex, Juno, and Saturn conjunct my N Node in 1st at my ascendant in Scorpio. with the guy im interested in my venus/DSC conjuncts his NN/Pluto/DSC.its love, his NN also trines my ASC and my sun/moon midpoint conjuncts his NN as well, with me being the planet person i feel extremely compelled to love him and take care of him and have his back on anything, but i do get a sense that his not very experienced in his NN department so things like getting to know him deeply is taking a slow pace, very slow pace lol but he expresses his love for me nonthless, with my ex we had NN squared synastry and after a couple years i outgrew him and our relationship got too comfortable where i wanted to explore new horizons again, the love is still there, but i was never IN love, he"ll always be very special to me but his just not what my NN needs, SN synastry too comfortable for me, not exciting enough. We were just 3 people working on some tracks together. Does he? Now, I would avoid a relationship with ANY bad asteroid or planet conjunct the North Node. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. A variation of planets/L. Oh dear Hi! I think maybe I like squares because they create space. I believe she was narcissistic. This person was very sadistic to me. My ex gets out of prison any day now.. 9 years early. Synastry Aspects - Free Interpretations: Sun synastry aspects, Moon synastry aspects, Mercury synastry aspects, Venus synastry aspects, Mars synastry aspects, Jupiter synastry aspects, Saturn synastry aspects, Uranus synastry aspects, Neptune synastry aspects, Pluto synastry aspects . youre way too black and white. Most important to me is that you find Jesus. If so, squares dont show up unless you live with people, usually, so friends would not have the intensity that these hard things would manifest that much. I still consider him to be a 110% soulmate even though we are no longer together we are still very close has anyone else had interesting contacts like this with Lilith or can elaborate more on this asteroid in synastry? <33. I respectfully disagree with this. The SN and the NN are tied together, remember, so anything that touches your SN also touches your NN. I hope I can do this in my articles. I have an article on the North Node in Synastry. Saturn can be the stern father who tells you to eat your veggies before you eat your dessert. His Lilith is conjunct my south node and my eros is conjunct his south node. How would his vertex influence NNode? On his passing it allowed her to escalate. I have not seen it before. )My pluto squares my nodes natally and honestly I am drawn towards people who aspect my pluto and then square my nodes more than any others. I don't know maybe it's just me. My first boyfriend was a Cancer, too. My partner has this Pair, and my sun conj his anti-vertex, Sun/Moon midpoint. Will definitely be checking into your website every now and then. My NN conj his Neptune 3 degrees i have bad synastry with life long friends. Were they born close in time and date Clara? Some call you when they need something of you and you wont hear them again. this is so much brain work. The most recent one that I have met I have actually felt is PUSHING ME TOWARD my NN from his Mars conjuncting my SN. The theme of the relationship was pain.I did not know astrology at the time. What surprises me is how different my attitude is whether I am the NN or the planet person. However, he does require me to learn and think in a different way when I'm around him. From my Internet research I've deduced that the NN person feels it more, since the NN/SN aren't planets, just points. Also includes all about Chiron the healer, Lilith the rebel, Ceres the abundance nurturer, Pallas the justice warrior . Are you born really close in time? In the natal chart, she represents wild female sexuality and the anger that comes from being denied, rejected or cast out. We are a typical married couple with occasional issues, but we are really quite happy together. I dont believe in past lives so this is it for me! This could be called a sexy fighting aspect. However, the chart will play out, as indicated. Hes really upset. Depends on aspects to other planets. Some people are OK with it and some are not. Anyway, sorry about the long comment but Id love to hear your feedback! I hope you come back and post your chart or any questions on my Forum, if you want. . What about South node aspects? Sun conjunct Mars synastry.Mars Conjunct the Moon.Stellia Knowflake. I could see Pluto being strongeryes! The Descendant conjunct the NNthe DSC person may be a partner to the NN person, such as a spouse. i chose to live in the real world. Mars Conjunct North Node Synastry (Opposition South Node) If you have the Mars conjunct North North synastry aspect, you also have the Mars opposition South Node aspect. At one point I cut the contact with those people and I didn't look back on it. Venus conjunct my SN - They seem to fall for me -even a gay guy with this placement! The other point is the South Node (). I would have to do a one question chart for you, my Friend. So we also have Eris conjunct Eris in synastry. You don't need to BELIEVE in Jesus to come here and/or to contact me. Nothing I ever did was good enough, she always found a way to be hurtful and punish and abusive if not with words then her actions!! my saturn(7th house ruler) conjuncts his north node and his venus 0 degress! Interestingly enough, my Valentine is CONJUNCT his moon and my name asteroid. I feel soo badd. I have my Nessus conjunct his Dejanira and his Ascendant, his Nessus and Eros conjunct my NN, my Psyche conjuncts his NN. How this may play out. I am not trying to rip anyone off. If you have this aspect, then listen carefully because this is fated and signifact aspect with tremendous impact on yo. Hi Ami I always enjoy your no-holds-barred approach. Since our divorce, the psychopath has made themselves my worst enemy, torturing me by abusing our small child, with the blessings of a family court system that is enabling the abuse. his feeling was so big for me but i didnt feel the same way. Is it bad? It is an intimate connection, no doubt; neither are planetary energies, and both are derived from the moon (unless we're discussing asteroid Lilith..). Ive also read that it is unrequited love in the Venuss behalf in this synastry . The north node conjunct north node in synastry (or the south node conjunct south node) suggests that you are probably of the same age. I never heard star crossed lovers with the NN.The squares would make it hard for each person to help the other find his purpose BUT these are not huge, huge aspects if the rest of the chart is good, such as the Moons. PS. Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 Most important to me is that you find Jesus. I think people would kill each other first. My Moon conjunct his SN - close friends! Now, when someone's planet is on my SN - it feels very familiar but kinda iffy too, just like when my planets on their SN. That is very hard for us to do, Love. Hi, his mercury tight trine to my descendant. The North Node () is a mathematical concept, and it represents one point of the Moon. You do not want a Nessus theme. I can feel too parental. With Bacchus conjunct North Node in synastry, would the Bacchus owner bring excess and overindulgence to the NN persons life. No doubt Ive hurt him a lot, but (due to other aspects) he has also hurt me. YES, they would matter, Viv.Be careful of betrayal by men particuarly cuz you are very sexy and attractive to men and they could think of you as just a sexual object. But I'm sure you'll be able to integrate that energy somehow. My Lilith conjuncts his South Node exact, and there are more aspects with Lilith, i just don't remember them now, since i do not have a chart in front of me. What happened? I have an exact NN degree conjunction with someone who Im with right now. I have heard this could lead to bad abuse or worse. his jupiter conjunct my chiron, and his jupiter making very tight trine to my sun Is that NN conjunct Dsc or South node conjunct ascendant? The North Node helps astrologers understand the connection between the Moon, Sun, and Earth at the moment of someone's birth. What is it about Asteroid Valentine? Its more like a healing power. It's like something I have to do. I love getting these comments too, so please write again when you would like! Family relations changes due to internet. They would fight the repulsive part but it would persist. When I write articles like this I get hate mail. I have Mars conjunct my NN (wide but I can relate) and Pluto widerrr (8) but it doesn't make it easier cause they're near my DSC so I project them :facepalm: AND they're out of sign!