Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. Free Shipping on Orders $89+. . Not Combinable With Hot Cash. $105.00. Original Price $128.90 View Terms & Privacy.Text STYLE to 39512, 2023 Venus Fashion, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Plus Size Pointelle Stitch Cocoon Cardigan, Plus Size Houndstooth Print Cardigan With Color Block Stripes, By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g. . Crochet Long Cardigan. Fill out the requested information. Feels so soft and if it's so nice. maurices has the most rendy plus size sweaters to complete your fashionable, fall & winter looks. If you carry your weight in your tummy, try a straight cut cardigan or a long sweeping knit to draw attention away from your middle. This is a wardrobe must have! I love this berry color. Long sleeves and large front pockets. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Plus Space Dyed Soft Cardigan $39.99 $15.00 Compare At $80. Our global marketplace is a vibrant community of real people connecting over special goods. SAVE UP TO 5% See all eligible items and terms. There are, Click to add Cacoon Cardigan to your favorites. This semi-opaque piece is delicate, airy, and totally beautiful. Good news! (18% off), Sale Price $115.07 For an open and lightweight topper you can wear during warmer temps, reach for our Crochet Cardigan Sweater. Imported. $68.00, $136.00 Its a little longer than some other dusters I haveI have to make sure its all in the car with me so its not hanging out the door lol. Long cardigans and dusters flatter all body shapes. Whether it's a cool fall night or a laidback layer for weekend errands, our women's plus size cardigans will up your fashion game and keep you covered. Earn 1 point for every dollar you spend. Take your pick from traditional and timeless plus size cardigans, plus size dusters, and trendy and unique cardigan designs. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. With a jacquard finish and windowpane check print, it'll instantly bring sophistication to your favourite jeans and T-shirt . Shop unique fashion at SilkFred Klarna, Apple Pay, and Google Pay purchases can only be returned by mail and not in stores. Try contacting them via Messages to find out! (15% off), Sale Price $51.60 Skip to main content Skip to footer content. There are, Click to add Varsity Initial Cardigan to your favorites. Dont see this option? Jun 11, 2022 - This plus size duster cardigan outfit is a great look for fall! This Cardigan is cute and stylish. Belldini. This long cardigan duster is incredible!! 2X/3X New Tan Pink Rust Navy Blue Long . The Cupro fabric is amazingly comfortable and cool. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. (50% off), Sale Price $36.00 . 4XL. Retro, lace, chic, dressy, lightweight, long length, dusters - we have every style and color you could need (speaking of dusters, be sure to check out our duster kimonos if you love dusters as much as we do). A text message has been sent to . The removable, self-tie belt multiplies your styling options even more. There are, Click to add Front Pocket Long Sleeve Cardigan to your favorites. Please try again later. We love the drama that plus size dusters bring to every outfit. this is a very attractive and flattering cardigan. UNLOCK 40% OFF! Buy online, pick up in storeit's quick and convenient. Our bi weekly catalog to inspire your next look. Original Price $84.00 You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. (10% off), Sale Price $115.07 I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. With just a few styling tricks, cardigans are incredibly easy to wear. (10% off), Sale Price $53.95 Malhas plus size; Cardigans tamanhos grandes; 41.48. $169.99. Part of the Monster High Collection. Reply HELP for help and STOP to cancel. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. $23.99 + $9.99 shipping. Soft cashmere and simplicity collide to provide you with a long-length cardigan to pair with your bottoms, long dresses, and more. free shipping. Working a gauge swatch is so important when crocheting a duster or any other kind of sweater because it's what's going to ensure your project turns out the size you expect.. Pocket (and Gauge Swatch) I have a low tolerance for extra work though, so in the Elevation Duster Cardigan, you'll begin by crocheting a gauge swatch that'll double as a pocket. Split sides/side vents and full-back seam. Absolutely! Knit in soft and breathable cotton, this style will keep you at just the right temperature. $113.34, $141.68 Shop our collection of John & Jenn Cardigans online and get free shipping on $49+ orders! ChicNiCity Tori Midi Duster Cardigan Top off sleeveless tops, dresses and tanks with this printed, midi-length cardigan. Great! (50% off), Sale Price $68.00 2XL. I really love this duster. Free shipping & returns to U.S. stores. $53.95, $59.95 $36.00. There are, Click to add Color Block Cardigan Blazer to your favorites. There are, Click to add Holiday Fair Isle Bittin Cardigan to your favorites. Original Price $136.00 There are, Click to add Soft And Cozy Plaid Double Breasted Cardigan to your favorites. There are, Click to add Notch Collar Cardigan to your favorites. Original Price $101.95 Just add booties and your favorite accessories! - Regular fit. Back to home page Return to top. $51.60, $129.00 FREE delivery Feb 16 - 17 +24. From $ 46 99. (50% off), Sale Price $113.34 Im wearing it eight now. There are, Click to add Long Sleeve Soft Cozy Aztec Shawl Collar Cardigan to your favorites. Free Returns. Plus size duster cardigan buying guide The length and type of fabric you want. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Learn more. Plus Size Cozy Hacci Duster Normal Price $49 Sale Price $39.99 star rating 4.8 out of 5 stars (27) rating count 27. more colors available quick view. $130.50, $145.00 Stay up to date with all of our great fitting styles and new season arrivals. All rights reserved. remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. (50% off), Sale Price $33.01 $25.90, $64.75 Limit 2 shares (20 Points) per social network per month. There are, Click to add Ribbed Duster to your favorites. Msg frequency varies. Experiment with boho lace and fringe. There are, Zelata Short Sleeve Button Front Cardigan, Click to add Open Front Fringe Cardigan to your favorites. $30.00 + $7.75 shipping. 2XL; 3XL; 20; 22; 28W; 1X; 2X; 3X; Petites. The black color goes with everything (although I bought the burgundy one too). Plus Size Tops, Plus Size Shirts & Blouses, Plus Size Plaid & Button Down Shirts, Plus Size Tees, Plus Size Graphics, Plus Size Tanks & Camis, Plus Size Hoodies & Sweatshirts, Womens Sweaters & Cardigans, Plus Size Jackets & Vests. Save $20 on your first purchase of Does not apply to Clearance, Final Sale and select Third Party Merchandise. Add to cart. Reply with Y to confirm. Alya Womens Multicolor Striped Knit Open Duster Cardigan Sweater Size Large. Free Delivery. Relaxed silhouette Rib V-neckline open cardigan Drop shoulder Full blouson sleeves with rib cuff 2 recessed pockets Rib bottom hem Approx. There are, Click to add Waffle Stitch Solid Cardigan to your favorites. Hope there were more color choices for this one. Beautiful material, soft to the touch, adds a professional edge to any outfit. This turtleneck with a classic cable-knit design is finished off with a high-low hem that lends an effortlessly chic look. A classically feminine style in a comfortable and cozy silhouette. PXS; PM; PL; Juniors. I love the pockets too. Gives you room to move and i love the length. A+++++ seller!!! Ribbed knit construction. . Long Sleeve Open Maxi Duster. There are, Click to add Long Sleeve Gingham 3 Button Cardigan to your favorites. Imported. Lane Bryant Women's Semi Sheer Duster Cardigan Plus Size 26/28 Long Sleeve. Original Price $242.13 $32.10 $ 32. Good news! Care Guide: Your next favorite cardigan will also mix and match perfectly with our selection of the latest tops, skirts, and pants. Get glam in sequins or cropped boleros. 1,*. There are, Click to add Houndstooth Yummy Yarn Cardigan to your favorites. Original Price $91.30 Cropped or waist-length cardis look best layered over dresses or high waist skirts. Trending Styles. Ive worn this at least 5 times since I received it two weeks ago I have many in different colors!!! Need help? It's the season's must-have layer for those breezy evenings. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. Add to Favorites More colors Long Hooded Cardigan Women, Cloak with Hood, Sweater Cardigan, Maxi Cardigan, Gothic . Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Original Price $170.50 All the time. There are, Click to add Aztec Cardigan to your favorites. Its really flowy too. Our Cotton Cashmere Duster Sweater will become your favorite fall and winter layer. (60% off), Sale Price $146.28 $45.65, $91.30 Wear one over a tee or tank and you'll look casually cool in seconds. a Target Plus partner. Perfectly packable travel pieces with a sunny outlook. Split hem. $117.28, $167.55 $120.00. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Top of Page . 42 hits below the knee Rayon/acrylic Machine wash cold, imported. (10% off), Sale Price $67.49 ONLY 5 LEFT! Shop our cardigan sweaters in a variety of colors, fabrics & styles and be ready for sweater weather all year long. $25+ when you open and use a There are, Click to add Plus Plisse Open Cardigan to your favorites. There's nothing more refreshing than an outfit that does the work for youperfectly coordinated in matching prints and colors, this tank and cardigan set is perfect for any occasion. Fine gauge, pure cashmere. T.J.Maxx has everything you need - and with deals like these you can score even more! Hand wash cold, dry flat. $46.80, $155.99 Original Price $69.95 A super cozy ribbed knit construction completes this chic cardigan with a duster length cut, perfect for a fall time look. Whatever your shape, you'll find a cardigan at Roaman's that fits and flatters. Buy Sleepwear and get a Comfortview Ana Slipper for $4. Receive style inspiration and savings in your mailbox when you sign up for the Jessica London Catalog. There are. Sign up and well keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). An easy alternative to jackets and blazers, a cute cardi doesn't just keep you warm. With gorgeous designs and a shawl collar that extends into a belt, it gives every layered ensemble an added edge and a travel-friendly aesthetic. Original Price $136.00   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). 36" hits lower thigh Nylon/Acrylic/Mohair/Spandex Machine wash cold. $102.30, $170.50 Discount is priced as marked in checkout. Slip on a cardigan sweater or duster for a simple and stylish layer to any outfit. Original Price $36.00 Plus, enjoy 40% off! While many of the items on Etsy are handmade, youll also find craft supplies, digital items, and more. If you're blessed with an ample bust, go for a classic V-neck cardigan. Straight silhouette Open front cardigan with long set-in sleeves Straight hem with side slits that hit at the hip 34" length Cotton Machine wash; Imported. Call customer service at (866) 867-7431, Earn daily points, receive bonus rewards, and access exclusive offers. 32" length Poly georgette Machine wash Imported, Bold colors and a rich cable texture make this cable cardigan a welcome addition to your wardrobe. - Lightweight woven fabric. There are, Click to add Directional Rib Open Cardigan to your favorites. Its classy, elegant, and chic, and we cant say enough good things about this modern silhouette. If you're rocking an oversized knit or a cascading waterfall style, stick to skinny jeans or leggings to balance out the extra volume on top. (10% off), Sale Price $43.60 I am 100% content with my purchase. NOW TRENDING: SWIMWEAR. Madewell. BOXERCRAFT. 30" hits below hip Cotton/rayon/nylon Machine wash cold, imported, This versatile open-front cardigan has long side slits so you can wear it open or tied in front at the waist. Fit perfectly and was very comfortable. In Stock. I have one that I wear to go out and one to wear at home. $39.99 + $6.75 shipping. Shop Plus Size Cardigans in modern and classic styles at Roamans.com. It is so soft and comfortable. I may have bought this oversized, I usually do. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Lightweight jersey fabric. (60% off), Sale Price $27.00 Love that I can dress it up or down. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. There are, Click to add Plus Long Sleeve Hooded Cardigan to your favorites. 4.7 out of 5 stars 14. There are, Click to add Mock Neck Double Breasted Cardigan to your favorites. As unique as you are, our collection of cardigans will quickly become the closet staple youll love to wear. . Sign up for exclusive offers, style updates and more. Buttonless opening, raw and ribbed details. Shop cozy plus size sweaters, cardigans, and pullovers in a variety of styles at maurices. Agnes Orinda New at . Price. . See Similar Styles. Extra 10% Off with code: THANKS2U. Stay up to date with all of our great fitting styles and new season arrivals. +4 options. Copyright 2022 - Torrid LLC. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. MATERIALS + CARE Description: Laura Plus Open Front Waterfall Duster, Long Sleeves, Lightweight Sweater Preowned Very Good Condition Women's size 18 Approx measurements laying flat Pit to Pit - 24" Length - 40" Sleeves - 18 1/2" Casual, Thin sweater, Crepe, maxi, long cardigan, duster cardigan, spring, summer Use . Add to cart. All rights reserved. 65% Polyester/35% Rayon. Monster High Clawdeen Girls Duster Plus Size. Make your plus size sweater or cardigan the main aspect of your look and choose from our wide selection of cute and colorful options. $64.45, $128.90 (4) quick view. Layer it over a button-down shirt for a polished feel, or let it shine on its own. Original Price $50.00 Original Price $105.99 Chico's Women's Beautiful Teal Duster Cardigan Sweater Size 3 (XL) Semi Sheer. These long, almost floor-skinning cardigans add instant style and look-at-me pizzaz to your wardrobe. There are, Click to add Plus Dolman Sleeve Cardigan to your favorites. Our collection features bright hues, neutrals, and some fantastic bold prints and florals, for any palette preference. One5One Women's Antiqued Denim Jacket. FIT All promotions and savings are stated in USD. I love it. I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. There are, Click to add Printed Coatigan to your favorites. (10% off), Sale Price $102.30 There are, Click to add Plus Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan With Fringe Detail to your favorites. Nolita Duster Cardigan black medium heather grey navy 4.6 out of 5 Customer Rating. Dont see this option? There are, Plus Long Sleeve Open Front Cardigan With Fringe Detail, Click to add Plus Color Blocked Cardigan to your favorites. S; L; Sleeve Length. save up to 70% off clearance + extra 30% off, Plus Size Pointelle Cinch Sleeve Cardigan, Plus Size Ribbed Waterfall Front Cardigan, Plus Size Multicolor Striped Chenille Cardigan, Plus Size Draped Wrap Long Sleeve Cardigan, Plus Size Marled Metallic Duster Cardigan, Plus Size Solid Open Front Short Sleeve Cardigan, Plus Size Green Embellished Button Cardigan, Plus Size Cropped Tweed Button Down Cardigan. See Similar Styles. To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. There are, Click to add Houndstooth Cardigan Blazer to your favorites. Or 4 interest-free payments of $15 with Learn more. Models are size 14 and range in height from 5'9"-5'11" Cozy up in plus size womens cardigans and dusters from VENUS. V-Neck Duster Cardigan $139.00 - $159.00 Available in 2 Colors. $16.98. Original Price $78.95 Open styling makes this the easiest, chicest layer; its lightweight fine-gauge knit makes it a season-spanning must-have. Original Price $74.99 Original Price $130.76 Layer up with our collection of plus size cardigans and cardigan sweaters! by . I am usually a size 2 but I went ahead and sized down to a 1 love how it fits. There are, Click to add Cocoon Cardigan to your favorites. BatikSecret From shop BatikSecret. There are, Soft And Cozy Plaid Double Breasted Cardigan, Click to add Houndstooth Coatigan to your favorites. Sold Out. The removable, self-tie belt multiplies your styling options even more. GenerousFashions. by Plus Size Striped Trim Hooded Cardigan. Love this the sleek flow of this duster cardigan. There are, Click to add Eyelet Duster to your favorites. (51% off) $349.00. Long sleeves. Sorry, we are having trouble connecting to the system. A fine knit gives this cardigan a light all-season weight youll appreciate over tees, tunics and blouses. 30" length Acrylic knit Machine wash; imported Style & Fit Tips: This classic cable knit sweater gets a modern update with a slightly flared silhouette that is fit to flatter every body. Our plus size cardigans can come in handy all throughout the yearwarmer months included. Open Stitch Cardigan $119.00 - $139.00 . Not applicable to gift cards, prior purchases or when ordering from a catalog. Valid on in stock merchandise. Charlotte Knit Blazer $49.99 $27.00 Compare At $77. Super fast shipping!!! Msg & data rates may apply. 2023 Jessica London, Inc. All rights reserved. Drape this over your favorite tanks, tees, and camisoles with a pair of jeans, capris, or shorts. LuLaRoe Womens Duster Cardigan Size 3XL White Knit Open Front Pockets Striped. Marled Knit Cardigan $59. View our Long Cardigan Duster and shop our selection of designer women's plus size Tops, clothing and fashionable accessories. FIRST TIME EVER! Or, shop our plus size cardigans that can be perfectly paired over a plus size dress with booties, or a plus size blouse and plus size maurices jeans. Fringe, knit, crochet and more styles for plus sizes. The pockets are perfection. Keep up with our latest offers, arrivals & more - it's easier than ever! There are, Click to add Long Sleeve Aztec Soft Cozy Cardigan to your favorites. Plus Size Terra & Sky Brown .   United States   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD). FIT Model is 5'9" wearing size 1. Please try again later. June + Vie. Get the perfect fit at the best price in on-trend plus size fashions today! From handmade pieces to vintage treasures ready to be loved again, Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. This Cardigan is very comfortable, it was a bit more thin than I anticipated. The London Collection. Save $20 on your first purchase of fits well. May not be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers. Must be signed into an active Torrid Rewards account and complete a share an Facebook or Pinterest to receive points. This knit cardigan has a fastener-free front thats been designed with a clean, modern front for a more professional feel. Layer up with our collection of plus size cardigans and cardigan sweaters! Cardigan silhouette. From Isaac Mizrahi Live! There are, Click to add Classic Cardigan to your favorites. Loved this cardigan! We're sorry, there was a problem adding your email to our list. Original Price $155.99 From $16.39. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. . Captcha failed to load. NEW Plus Size 3X 2X Brown Open Cardigan Jacket Sweater Topper (#125633547722) a***5 (134) Past month. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. . Women's Fine Cashmere Full Length Duster. $23.90 + $8.99 shipping. Fun-loving, sun-loving styles in fits that make us feel sogood! Straight silhouette Turtleneck Long sleeves Rib finish hem 4" side slits 32" length at the longest point, 28" length at the shortest point Acrylic/nylon Machine wash; imported. (50% off), Sale Price $46.72 I love wearing it with the jersey maxi dresses! All rights reserved. $20.99; $39.90 Cardigans, jackets and dusters are essentials in any wardrobeour women's plus size sweater collection includes zip-front, button-up and open styles appropriate for casual and dressy days. Original Price $167.55 The longer length skims over the body and downplays any parts you'd rather not highlight. Nolita Duster Cardigan by ellos black medium heather grey navy 4.6 out of 5 Customer Rating . . This is kind of the mullet of sweaters. Shipping policies vary, but many of our sellers offer free shipping when you purchase from them. Under Add your personalization, the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know. Made to flatter every body type, our cardigans are designed specifically for sizes 12W and up. Earn Torrid Cash while you redeem! I'm really excited about discovering different ways to dress it up & down. Some like Yskkt Women's Boho Open Front Cardigans are knitted. If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, Please Call 1.866.867.7431 For Assistance. .touch .option-faceplate .option-link img {height:80px !important; line-height: 80px; width:64px !important;}, Free Shipping On All Orders Of $89+ Use Code SHIP89|Free Returns At Your Local Store|SeeDetails, See Similar Styles feiwo. Ad vertisement from shop BatikSecret. From $ 39 99. Click Buy it now or Add to cart and proceed to checkout. Having a light jacket on hand is essential to preparedness in your day-to-day. Torrid rocks all their customers with the greatest looks. Its also home to a whole host of one-of-a-kind items made with love and extraordinary care. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Garment is sized by the bust and hip measurements. It adds another layer of color, texture and dimension. View. *Some exclusions may apply. And all of it can be found at Walmart, including these wide width leopard loafers. See Similar Styles. Msg & data rates may apply. Sale. Embroidered details and creative stitchwork add interest to sweater silhouettes celebrated for their comfortable, casual feel. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Plus Size Long Maxi Kimono Jacket with Pockets, Long Dressy Kimono Robe, Boho Kimono, Red Black Oversize Cardigan Duster, Plus Size 2X 3X 4X Ad vertisement by GenerousFashions. Plus Size Cardigans. There are, Petite Ultrafine Merino Wool Long Cardigan, Click to add Long Shawl Collar Cardigan to your favorites. Free shipping for many products! View details. You're already an Insider! . These basics are back and better than ever! T by Talbots Categories View All Tops Jackets . There are, Click to add Notched Collar Plaid Coatigan to your favorites. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. (50% off), Sale Price $51.30 Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Halogen Size 3X Open Front Knit Cardigan Duster Linen Blend Pink Long Sleeve at the best online prices at eBay! Duster Cardigan (Plus Size) $50.98 Current Price $50.98 (39% off) 39% off. The seller might still be able to personalize your item. Torrid Cardigan Duster Super Soft Plush Cardigan Sweater Pink Plus Size 3X | Clothing, Shoes & Accessories, Women, Women's Clothing | eBay! (60% off), Sale Price $52.99 Women's Draped Front Open Cardigan Casual Long Sleeve Lightweight Plus Size Cardigan Sweaters Duster. There are, Click to add Vintage Rose Cardigan to your favorites. Roupas Femininas Plus Malhas plus size Cardigans tamanhos grandes Mais Duster Cardigan Prolas com contas Ombro cado. Sponsored. Long-Sleeve Shaker Cardigan Sweater. - 3/4 roll sleeves. cart reminders) from Venus at the cell number used when signing up. Get Rewarded! MATERIALS + CARE Cupro knit fabric: Wrinkle-resistant, with a soft, lived-in feel. FIRST TIME EVER! Try contacting them via Messages to find out! (50% off), Sale Price $130.50 Looking for Cardigans? Please. Slip it on over a logo tee and leather pants to complete your look. Learn more. A text message has been sent to . Up to 40% Off + EXTRA 10% Off USE CODE:THANKS2U, Outdoor Christmas Lighted Decorations and Dcor, Long Boyfriend Cardigan With Tortoise Buttons, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. Short Sleeve Novelty Stitch Bolero Cardigan (Plus Size) $22.97 Current Price $22.97 (47% off) 47% off. Our warm plus size pullover sweaters offer the ultimate comfort and style. There are, Click to add Fringe Fairisle Cardigan to your favorites. You're on your way to earning big rewards! $30.59 $ 30. The color is beautiful. 55" length (size 2X) Open front. Belldini. The material is lightweight, soft & cool to the touch. Keep up with our latest offers, arrivals & more - it's easier than ever! a Target Plus partner. Skip navigation. Features: scallop edge, unlined, open front placket with lace trim, 3/4-length bell sleeves. This sweater is so soft and stretchy. There are, Click to add Long Sleeve Solid Button Midi Cardigan to your favorites.